Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

#TheOriginals episode 3.3 recap - “I’ll See You In Hell Or New Orleans”

“I’ll See You In Hell Or New Orleans”

FLASHBACKS TO THE FIRST VAMPIRE EVER SIRED — With tension running as high as ever, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) are forced to come together in order to uncover Lucien’s (guest star Andrew Lees) true motives in New Orleans. Cami (Leah Pipes) is caught off guard when she finds herself face to face with Lucien and is surprised when he reveals some unexpected information about his past with Klaus. Elsewhere, a mysterious figure presents an enticing offer to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) turns to an unconventional way of coping with her current situation. Finally, an old acquaintance from Elijah’s past arrives in New Orleans and delivers some startling news involving the growing threat to the Mikaelson siblings. Yusuf Gatewood also stars. Michael Grossman directed the episode written by Declan de Barra & Michelle Paradise (#303). Original airdate 10/22/2015.

Ep 3:

1002 AD, Marseilles. Klaus's memory of Lucien was at a time of the family being happy. Klaus carves a horse. Lucien asks a favor. Deliver this to the Lady Aurora in secret. Klaus says my family needs you. Aurora and I can run with you. You need not fear Tristan, or anyone, so you can go near him.

Klaus told Lucien that Aurora would not accept his note. He caught Klaus making out with Aurora. Guards are coming. She says Tristan will learn of it. Go, Niklaus, please! Tristan finds her with Lucien.

Elijah and Klaus discussing Lucien. Klaus wants to kill him. Elijah says there are certain questions that need to be answered. Why is he here and why would he lie to you about wolf venom? Klaus asks if you've forgive me? Elijah says when Hell freezes over.

Detective visits Lucien.

Camille and Vincent discuss Lucien. Det. texts Vincent that Lucien is at the station.

Hayley yells at musicians to be quiet. Hope is crying. She tells Jackson that Hope was having a nice nap until that noise. Everything for me is heightened! I wanted to be with her so badly and now I am and I feel so off. He calls Freya to babysit. He's taking Hayley out for the day.

Marcel tells his crew no feeding in the city. Ride this out, and we'll back to business in no time. A woman says no, it'll get worse before it gets better. Good news is I can help. Marcel says I don't have time for this. She takes out 2 of his vampires. I was instructed to not leave until you hear my offer. Will you hear it or not?

Klaus and Elijah go to Lucien's. But Lucien is at the station with Det. Kinney. Elijah says perhaps we should entertain ourselves here.

Lucien is shown photos of the murders. Camille and Vincent watch through the one way mirror. Lucien expects his lawyer to get him out soon. I hate to be bored and you bore me. He compels Kinney. I'd like to talk to Cami O'Connell alone. uh oh!!

Jackson takes Hayley to the church gym. He wants to spar. She says I can't cut loose with you, you'll get hurt. He hands her a staff. She says she's not in the mood for a half-assed sparring match. He knocks the staff out of her hands. So she engages with him. That's my girl.

Vincent doesn't want Camille to go in there. She says Lucien won't kill her in a police precinct. Vincent goes in with her. Lucien says I didn't have anything to do with this. Cami, if you knew me, you'd see we were the same. Caught up in family Mikaelson, but all lived to tell the tale. Each of us have our scars.

Tristan whips Lucien. Klaus says I'm sure this is a misunderstanding. Tristan says you're a guest. Klaus says steps away from him now. Tristan says I know what you are. Demons in the night. The Lord Kol is a beast. You're hiding. You're afraid. Something out there is even more savage than you. Klaus grabs Tristan's throat. Tristan says if anything happens to me, my riders spread news of your presence here. Elijah says release him. Please. Klaus does. Tristan says we're not so different. You want to protect your family. I want to protect mine. He cuts Lucien's face.

Camille says you reenact your trauma after all these years. Lucien says I share a story meant to garner sympathy and inspire kinship and all you take away is an admission of guilt? Vincent isn't convinced. Lucien says these murders are to disparage my name and weaken my ability to help Niklaus. Someone that wants to kill Klaus.

She says Marcel held his own quite well. But she's 3 times his age and is here to give him an offer. Let's take this to a more suitable location. She cuts his face. Drugged him.

Klaus asks how much longer will this take? Seer says I've already shown you. Klaus wants to see what Elijah will see. They bite her. Visions of Marcel and Lucien. Klaus says find Marcel and question him. I'm going to find an old friend before he gets his teeth into my therapist.

Hayley and Jackson in the ring. He gets her off her feet and says focus! She says every full moon, all I could think about was Klaus. And what about Davina? All I can think about it ripping everything apart. He says then get it out. Are you going to keep feeling sorry for yourself? She hits him and cuts his cheek. He says he's not leaving. Not afraid. She licks his cheek. Then bites his neck. He picks her up and puts her against the cage. They start losing clothes.

Elijah asks Josh what happened here? He says this woman.....she said she had to talk to Marcel in private. You can see this went quite well. Did she have a name? Uh....Aiya? Elijah says I sired her. He picks up her card and it starts melting.

Camille asks Lucien why me? He says now I know why he's so taken with you. I need him to trust me. Time heals all wounds and my wounds healed 1000 years ago.

Flashback. Klaus brings Lucien water and frees him. Lucien takes Klaus's blood and heals himself. Klaus says my blood healed you..... Lucien says I'm like you! He finds Tristan and is stabbed in the back by a guard.

And so I died for a little while. Talk about the humiliation. I will never again stand for such judgment. But I will declare my innocence. Why would I risk my safety by leaving a trail of bodies? Camille asks who is framing you? Klaus arrives. We're leaving. She says Lucien says he knows what who the killer is. Lucien says Tristan is the guilty one. Klaus asks for privacy.

Marcel awake. Aiya says she scratched him with a toxin. gives him a blood bag. My friends and I can help with your daylight ring situation. Marcel says now you have my attention. Let us help you return New Orleans to what it should be with you as its king. Who is we? She says she's part of the oldest vampire society out there, called The Strix. Elijah arrives. She says you have to break rules if you want to build a new world. Elijah grabs her heart. I know you're not alone. A man says Let her go, Elijah. Elijah says there he is...Tristan.

Elijah pulls his hand out. Tristan gives him a handkerchief. Tells the others to leave. Your sire line, your life, is at stake. Elijah asks Marcel to leave. Do be careful who you associate with. Marcel says you should remember who your friends are. You're going to need them.

Klaus tells Lucien he will interrogate him, then perhaps give him a painless death. Lucien says I'm trying to help you. Who would benefit from me being unstable? Tristan. Klaus says I don't need your protection. Lucien says but who looks after your family, your friends. Such associations make you vulnerable. Kinney comes back. We found another body. Mr. Castle is free to go. Don't leave town. Lucien says do think about what I said, Nik.

Elijah insults Tristan. Watch your tongue. I am not the patient fun-loving social butterfly you might recall. Tristan says my line has wreaked havoc on Lucien and so he's desperate to exterminate us. He might find someone else to kill you, like Niklaus. With Lucien whispering in his ear.... How long before the logical thing is to kill you? Tristan says Lucien's seer still has info. If Lucien dies, we'll never find the object that can kill us all. If you want any hope of life, Nicklaus needs to be stopped.

**Hmmmm......Lucien says it's Tristan, Tristan says it's Lucien......what if it's Rebekah's line?

Klaus outside. Camille joins him. Lucien said something about rising like a phoenix. What did that mean?

Flashback - Elijah and Klaus ready to burn the dead Lucien. So our blood only heals the living? Peculiar. I know this can't be easy, brother. Lucien gasps awake. Klaus is just as surprised.

So he's the first person you turned. Lucien leaves the precinct. Camille says you don't have to kill him. Klaus says that you're so eager to keep me from a mistake I might regret means more than you know.

Klaus follows Lucien. Elijah stops him. I have new information. Klaus says Lucien has to die. Elijah says Brother, if you wish any kind of reconciliation with me, stay your hand. Klaus pauses.

Flashback. Lucien feeds for the first time. He's invigorated. Klaus stops him. Now we'll have to leave! Lucien says we are like brothers now, are we not? Seems so. Then teach me. Teach me to be what we are. Klaus says gladly.

Home. Klaus says I should've killed Lucien in that chapel. We made each other what we are. Elijah says once we have the weapon, we will end him and Tristan. Klaus says it's good to hear "we" again. Elijah says let me be clear, this is not forgiveness. Klaus says perhaps I did stray too far from the shores of reason. I want you to know you will never fall by my hand. Elijah leaves the room. Ouch.

Josh scrubbing the carpet. Asks Marcel if he's okay? Marcel says I don't know what's more annoying - Strix or Elijah dismissing me like some kid.

Camille and Vincent wonder what they're really dealing with.

Tristan looks at the murder scene. Gets a call. Shuts it off. Aurora leaves him a message. I'll be in New Orleans shortly. Don't start the party without me. She killed all the monks.

Next week - Elijah and Hayley go to a ball. Marcel, too. It's an initiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment