Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#AgentsOfSHIELD episode 3.8 recap - "Many Heads, One Tale"

"Many Heads, One Tale"

COULSON UNCOVERS A NEW DEADLY ENEMY, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Many Heads, One Tale" - The S.H.I.E.L.D. team discovers dangerous truths about the ATCU, and Ward's plans to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. take a surprising twist, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Andrew Howard as Banks, Powers Booth as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Mr. Giyera, Nelson Franklin as Steve Wilson, and Astrea Campbell-Cobb as flight attendant.

"Many Heads, One Tale" was written by Jed Whedon & DJ Doyle and directed by Garry A. Brown.

image credit: ABC

Ep 8:

Sushi dinner. Ward and the boss. Ward isn't crazy about octopus. Boss says the vault doesn't exist. Ward doesn't believe him. Boss says your vendetta doesn't fit with my plans. You don't live on top of the food chain. Men comes in the kill him. Ward takes them all down. Well fought. So, he wanted me slaughtered. They say we're not helping you. Ward says who's on the bottom of the food chain now.

Coulson and Mack load Andrew on Rosalind's truck. She says we'l keep you up to date on everything with him. Coulson says May will talk when she's ready.

Fitz having a rough day. He's brought on books. The ram's head sidgil. They see May come back.

Lincoln and Daisy. He asks if they need to talk about the kiss. She says no. See what happens. And Coulson only lets people stay that have a role in his game plan.

Mack is concerned that Coulson and Rosalind are sleeping together. Do you have feeling for her? You're bringing her into our hidden base? Coulson says the spies without trust issues are dead. I'll talk to her face to face. The rest of you go behind her back. He says this is Mission Spotlight. Bobbi and Hunter go in. Extraction is May and Lincoln. Coulson wants to know Everything. Daisy asks why now? He says the head of the ACTU trusts me and I'd like that to be mutual. Coulson asks Mack if that settles his questions. He says it raises all new ones.

Ward still torturing the soldiers. He drags the middle one out and holds a butane torch against him. The other says we don't know. He uses different people to go to Germany. Ward tells the burnt man to be proud, you stayed quiet.

Coulson brings Ros into SHIELD. Flew her in circles for 6 hours. Her phone was disabled. Coulson screens it.

Mack gets the data upload from her phone.

ACTU. Andrew's box.

Mack gets a call. Says he's FBI. We've dispatched a rapid response team to your location. It's Hunter and Bobbi. LOL. Daisy is feeding him the hacker language. Bobbi says he's the best consultant we have. Hunter says hardware was smuggled in. The man says we haven't brought in anything except.....I need to make a call.

Coulson showing her the lab. She gets a call from IT. He tells her about the problem, and the containment module. She says we have to shut that down. Tells Steve to play nice and fix it. She tells Coulson he's cute.

Jemma with the books. Fitz says you're procrastinating. She says Will was sacrificed. I have that sinking feeling again.

Ward with a flight attendant. She says I'll be in Moscow soon with a day off. He says he's not going to Moscow. Tells her to buckle in. Then tells the passengers to buckle in. From all of us at Hydra, thanks for flying the friendly skies. He blows the plane door and dives out with a chute.

Fitz looking at the book. She says there's nothing here on how to open the portal. You have to stop! Stop trying to do the right things, it's too much! She storms out.

Rosalind looking at Coulson's memorabilia. He studied history in college. You've never known anyone in SHIELD? She says only in passing. She's surprised he has so many analog things. She likes the smell.

Hunter and Bobbi in the facility. IT guy gives him a log in. Daisy tells him what to type. He's a slow typist. He's logged in.

May, you're up. Mack tells Lincoln to move your ass. Mack directs Bobbi. She gets a call. She's off to the lab while Hunter wastes time.

May and Lincoln in the Quinjet. She's not talking to him.

Fitz confronts Jemma. She says get angry! He says I am! But not at you. The bloody cosmos wants us apart. Do you love him? She doesn't know. Yes. Fitz says of course you do. You think I didn't look for dirt on him? I can't hate him. She says you dug a hole in the universe for me! He kisses her. She kisses back. He says we're cursed. Awwwwwwwww. She looks down at a book. Is that what I think it is?

Bobbi looking for the lab. Enhanced Specimen Control.

Andrew meets Gideon Malick. I advise the President's staff. We're going to help you. Did anyone ask if you want treatment? No. Gideon says SHIELD didn't protect anyone. Good intentions, but they have questionable methods. I can help you. But first, I need to know what SHIELD has been hiding from us.

Bobbi says no Inhumans have been held here. What are they doing? She asks about meds. Those look like fish oil pills. She opens a freezer.

Hunter babbling. IT guys leaves for coffee. Hunter asks for tea. Then sees Banks has shown up. Time to go. I don't have a handkerchief to cover my face. Which would be weird.

Daisy says supplements are given to their employees as mandatory treatment. ACTU is Playing the odds. They don't want a cure. They're turning Inhumans! Bobbi finds cases of remnants.

Coulson takes Ros to one of the cells. He says convince me you're not Hydra. Otherwise you're never leaving this room again.

She asks what the hell are you doing, Phil? Is this a joke? Coulson says stop lying! What are you hiding? She says I wasn't playing games. You have no emotions. This was all a plan? To take advantage? Or you stopped trusting me as soon as you slept with me. He says you lied. Andrew isn't being held at your facility. She says of course not.

Lincoln tries to appeal to May. She says I do want to apologize to you for Andrew. I'm sorry. I should've known. He says I should be thanking you. Daisy says Hunter and Bobbi need a distraction.

Bobbi asks Hunter to get to her. Hunter runs from Banks. Banks chases. Daisy gets Hunter through the door. Bobbi fights with a couple guys.

Coulson says stop with the mind games! You slipped up. TAHITI. I hoped you had a source in SHIELD. But you had none. She says I'm not sharing with you anymore. Except this. I did fall for you. But you're impenetrable. He says at least I didn't use the story about your dead husband. He says Enhanced Specimen Control. Intentional infection. She says I get weekly reports from Malick. He's a friend. He.....gave me the TAHITI intel. Ding ding!

Daisy has a catalog of Inhumans. But not all are in stasis.

Hunter reaches Bobbi. Inhuman comes in. Levitates guns and starts shooting. Hello, Mark Decasco.

Bobbi and Hunter take cover. She powers up her batons. Fights with the Inhuman.

Ros says your agents are in serious danger. If you don't let me on the phone right now, we lose everything.

Hunter knocks out the Inhuman. Banks says come with me, I'll get you out of here.

Ros says he'll lead them to the northwest parking lot.

May sees them in an air bay.

Ward gets in the vault. Malick is already there. He's impressed. I only got here a few minutes before you and I have my own jet. He pours drinks. You just might be Hydra's second hand. Ward says I should kill you. Malick says then you'd miss that history lesson. Red Skull followed the principle Hydra was built upon. We're much, much older than that. As ancient as this stone. Passed down for a hundred generations. This was cut from a monolith that possesses otherworldly properties. it's a portal to another world.

Fitz shows them the logos. The ram became the Hydra octopus.

Malick says a thousand years ago, a being was banished. Destined to rule the planet. Hydra has taken many names. But every generation sent men through the portal. Now we're building an army for it to command when it returns, and you and I will rule beside it. Ward asks why should I believe a word. Malick says you don't have to. Help me learn how SHIELD was able to bring someone back through that portal.

Agent Carter heads to Hollywood in January!!

Andrew wants to talk to someone. How long will you keep me in here? I need to talk to someone about what's going on! Ward says okay, let's talk. Nice to finally meet you. He turns some gas on. This isn't sedation compound. It's mustard gas. We want to know how to turn the monster back on. Thank you for helping me find closure. You....May thinks I'm a monster, but you become one. Guess we know her type. Andrew screams.

Next ep - war against Ward has received critical mass. Coulson's after him personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment