Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

#TheOriginals episode 3.12 - "Dead Angels"

"Dead Angels"

KLAUS FACES OFF WITH AN UNLIKELY FOE – When a powerful weapon that could take down the Mikaelsons for good ends up in the wrong hands, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) finds himself in a tense standoff with an unlikely foe. Meanwhile, Elijah’s (Daniel Gillies) attempt to reclaim control of The Strix leads to a violent showdown and the emergence of a potential new leader. Elsewhere, when a new coven of witches tries to influence Davina (Danielle Campbell) into helping them locate the elusive weapon, she quickly realizes she may be in over her head. Charles Michael Davis, Phoebe Tonkin, and Yusuf Gatewood also star. Darren Ganet directed the episode written by Kyle Arrington and Michael Narducci (#312). Original airdate 2/12/2016.

Episode 12:

Cami asks Vincent how it's going? He says we're cloaked, for now. But someone's looking for you. Freya. Cami wants her stuff back. Vincent says you have a target on your back. She says let's get this over with. I'm sick of working at a disadvantage. it got me kill. Now to invite Klaus. Vincent says are you sure you want to do this?

Aya tells Davina what Elijah did to Ariana. Aya says channel her, search her mind, and find the weapon. Davina says it's disrespectful and dangerous. Aya will not rest until the weapon is found.

Marcel confronts her. She's just a kid. Aya says Davina is a former Regent. Marcel won't allow her to be a puppet. Aya says I have a plan that will keep us alive.

Klaus with a briefcase in the cemetery. Meets Vincent. And runs into a barrier. Camille is disappointed he's making threats. Klaus calls her a traitor and thief. She says don't be dramatic. I only want what's mine. Relationships are built on trust and equality and we can't have that if you confiscate my stuff. Klaus shows her the case. Cami says that's what, a third of the objects? so you want a 3rd of the White Oak? Vincent says you two better finish this before someone finds out what she took.

Hayley and Elijah. She's worried about the White Oak. Elijah will keep Aya distracted. Aya was intelligent, curious, special. She was an outcast when he met her. He invited her to join the Strix. I made her like me. We cared for one another deeply. Created a fellowship, a pursuit of a glorious new world. And then Father.....He laid to waste everything I built, so we had no choice but to run. Aya would not. Tristan rescued her. And they made the Strix what they are today. She's never forgiven me. Not entirely certain I've ever forgiven myself. Hayley asks how will you keep her distracted? He says with a little salt in an old wound.

Witches chant over Ariana. Getting nowhere. We'll reconvene in an hour. Davina stays. A witch who isn't consecrated will never know peace. She touches Ariana and sees what she saw. Oh boy.

Camille tells Klaus to calm down, focus on his breathing. He says is this amusing to you? She wants to put this behind us. He won't. You'll grow arrogant and ultimately end up dead! She says your ex murdered me. And she'll pay for that. I need those dark objects! He says fine. I'll retrieve your toys. Keep this barrier up until I return.

Strix house. Elijah watches Aya enter.

She tells the members we will not rest until that weapon is under our control. Elijah enters. Says one is only leader by my consent. And I have an excellent candidate in mind. Today is the day I take back what is mine. Follow me and I will return you all to greatness. Aya, how long has it been since you saw this? The Charter of the Strix, written by Elijah. It says leadership is his. Aya revokes the right of game of kings. I know the rules. After all, I helped you write them. A contest of strength and cunning. I challenge you to a deal. Whomever holds the charter at midnight is leader of the Strix. Do you accept?

Davina doing a spell. Chants. And is in the compound. Sees Klaus packing. He looks up at her, but can't see her. Hayley tells him to be quiet. Hope is still upset by Jackson's absence. The only thing that calms her is her favorite toy that Cami stole to get back at you. He'll add it to the list of grievances and whispers that he's sorry Hope is upset. Hayley says I know you're angry at Cami, but you know she's not in her right mind. He begs to differ. She seems perfectly lucid hiding behind a barrier in the cemetery.

Witch asks Davina if there's anything she cares to share with the group. UH OH.........

Elijah leads the vampires into the church fight ring. Aya says this is between you and me and one way or another, I'll hold that charter. Elijah says come get it.

Vincent trying to counsel Camille. Klaus let you into his life because he trusted you. That girl never would've stolen the one weapon that can kill him. She says that girl is dead.

Witch trying to get Davina to talk. Davina says she doesn't know anything. Witch was just a kid when she became a Sister. There was Aya with all her promises. Real magic like we use here will change you. You'll lose everything. Davina says you're wrong. Witch wants to leave the coven. She grabs Davina and tries to get in her head. Davina collapses.

Elijah and Aya fighting. He's handling her easily. Wants her to submit. She's persistent. Elijah says all of you swore loyalty to a serpent! Aya says you ran like a coward, leaving the Strix to be slaughtered by your mad father. Elijah says I returned! I returned to the horror, the wreckage, the ruin, the devastation. She says I did not die. Tristan saved us! Elijah says Tristan is a usurper who twisted the purpose of the Strix. Aya says you always choose your own family first and you're just as doomed as they are. She says she'd rather die than accept him as leader. He says if that's your ultimatum, I accept. Marcel grabs the charter! Catch me if you can. If not, come midnight I'm in charge. OHHHHHHH!

**Is Elijah in on that plan? Or did Marcel act on his own? We know he'll do anything for New Orleans, and for Davina.

Klaus gets to the cemetery. The witch is already there. He searches for Camille.

Elijah in a bar. With memories. Aya joins him. Sits and takes a drink. You don't seem concerned. He says he has his sources searching for Marcel. Won't be long. She says the Strix will hand the charter to me. He says Marcel is very popular with the locals. Aya says you hesitated at the gym. Why? He says don't be too concerned. If the opportunity presents again, I'll be certain to finish the task.

Vincent and Camille. He says something's not right.

Witch tells Klaus she can't here you. Pretty soon, she'll be dead. Hope you parted on good terms. He says you're of the coven with the Strix. She lifts him in the air, and snaps his neck.

Vincent tells Cami that we're not alone. Coven witches attack them. Vincent tells her to go. Run! Now! He faces off with the witches.

Witch finds Camille. Hand it over. I won't ask twice. She breaks Cami's bones. The horse tumbles to the witch. Cami grabs an object and breaks it. The witch screams. Then chants. She's gone.

**20 minutes left? It seems like so much has happened already!

**Camille, Klaus is right about your current arrogance. You're a vampire, but you're a brand new vampire. On the supernatural scale, you still don't have power.

Elijah calls Marcel. Marcel isn't coming out. Got 3 minutes. Good luck trying to find me. Elijah says look outside. He's downstairs on the street. Marcel says good luck getting in without an invitation. Elijah will burn it down. Outside. Now. Marcel tells the woman to invites Elijah in.

Klaus with Camille and Vincent. He's ranting. She tells him to shut up and let Vincent find that witch! He can't concentrate around this bickering. Fine.

Midnight. Marcel has the charter. The contest was supposed to require cunning. I beat you because I know every nook of the Quarter. And I get invited everywhere. Elijah grabs Marcel's heart! Marcel says no one will follow your rules if you can't follow them, yourself. Aya says he's right, let him go. Marcel says I'm not the strongest, but I won the game. I've studied the Mikalesons all my life. This is my city because I took it! That is what a leader does! this prophecy will happen here on my streets, and if we're going to stop it, then who better to lead? Aya is with him. Elijah leaves angry.

Klaus rants at Camille about the danger she put herself in. She says this vulnerability you feel is what I feel all the time! I'm sorry, I am, but if you'd listened, we wouldn't be here now! Her phone rings. And rings. Davina. She tells Cami that the witch is after her and the White Oak. You're a little late, kiddo, she took it. Davina says you don't understand, I saw in her head. She's not working for the Strix.

Witch takes it to Aurora!!! You've earned your reward. Witch wants to be free. Aurora bites and kills her. Oh, hell.

Marcel pouring drinks. Elijah was in character. LOL. They toast. To the new Grand Poobah. LOL. Marcel asks what about your enemies? Elijah says now we have an army.

Davina tending to Ariana. She says thank you for your kindness. You consecrated me. Things are not going well for Kol. You have to help him. You're the only one who can. You can use the Sister's power to help Kol, or you'll lose him to a fate worse than death.

Klaus and Camille in the compound. Or her house. He's still mad. She will never live in fear of anyone again. Ever. He says you could've trusted me. Storms out.

Aya and Marcel. Drinks. She says all our lives are bound to those that made us. As leader, how would you navigate that threat? He knows war needs advisers. She says we have a contingency. There's a means to sever the link to our sires. Davina will listen to you. So, what do you say? Will you lead the Strix to freedom?

Klaus asks Elijah if Freya has found the witch. Not in the past 7 minutes. The horse in Aurora's hands is bad. Klaus loathes irony. LOL.

A man making bullets. For Aurora. What do you hunt with bullets made of wood? She says a monster. An entire family of them.

Next week - Aurora will die today. Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment