Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#AgentsOfSHIELD episode 3.15 - "Spacetime"

Spacetime

S.H.I.E.L.D. FIGHTS TO CHANGE THEIR TERRIFYING FUTURE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Spacetime" - When Daisy gets a horrifying glimpse of the future, S.H.I.E.L.D. races to prove that fate is not fixed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Matthew Willig as Lash, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Bjorn Johnson as Charles Hinton, Wolfgang Bodison as Edwin Abbott, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Markus Flanagan as Rowan Hamilton, Scott Broderick as officer, Matt Ferrucci as S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, and Andrew Thacher as Rowan lawyer #1.

"Spacetime" was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.


Episode 15:

Sparks falling on a bird. Homeless man making a carving. Business owner says he can't sleep back here. Bad for business. Homeless man offers to do any odd jobs. Man tells him there's a shelter on 9th. Gives him money for breakfast. They touch and the owner talks to Daisy.

Emergency dispatch recordings. Edwin Abbot needed Daisy Johnson. Said Hydra was on the way. Mack's on bed rest. Coulson's coming on the mission.

Dyker Heights, NY. Edwin recognizes Daisy. He saw this moment in advance. Charles made me see this! Hydra attacks. Edwin begs her to save him. We're running out of time. This is where I die. He got shot. She says the homeless man's Inhuman. He's caught up in a net, but she touches his hand.

Gets a vision.

He drops one of his carved birds.

Lincoln and Coulson reach Daisy. She picks up the bird. It hasn't happened, yet.

Hive in a Neo coat. Finds Malick. He's pleased. Hive sits at the table. Thank you for bringing me back. Hive wants to know why. To what end. Malick says his ancestors were taught to believe that we could take over the world. Hive asks what that looks like to you. 9.2 billion dollars is not enough? What could I give you that's not enough? Malick has dedicated his life to a higher power. Hive says that's the word. True Power. How does that sound? Intriguing. Hive is ready to go out and show him what true power feels like.

HQ. Daisy told them about her vision. Coulson asks if this is possible. That's a dumb question. LOL. Fitz says you can't change it. Daisy says it was awful. I felt so helpless. I have to save him. Fitz says she glimpsed the 4th dimension. We're 3D, but imagine we lived in 2D. We flat paper people would perceive a cube as many 2D moments. but the cube just is and nothing you can do will change that. Coulson says we have to try to stop Hydra. Let's not let Daisy out of the base. May doesn't appear in any of them. Daisy argues. Coulson says this is how we're doing it, understood? He tells her to remember everything and we'll send May. I won't pick up a gun and FitzSimmons will stay out of the damn snow. Clear?

Coulson says time stuff messes with his head. Lincoln never saw Terminator. Coulson says you're off the team. LOL. Lincoln thinks this is design. Inhumans were designed to fill a gap that's missing. Daisy will be able to help Charles. Coulsons gets an address. Send a team. Lincoln says worry about yourself. He'll kill Coulson if he shoots Daisy.

Daisy trying to document all she saw. I feel like it happens tonight. May comes in. They retasked the servers. May says not ALL of them. Got it? Simmons tells them about the search for Andrew. Fitz will leave those alone. Simmons asks May do you think we can change the future? May says the real feat would be changing the past.

Daisy meets a woman. Charles' wife. He walked out on his family. She tells Daisy about how it started. She found Charles covered with a crust. I took his hand and saw flashes. random events ending in a horrific car crash. Then saw my mother in a hospital bed, code blue. It happened any time he touched anyone. They'd both see a death. Daisy asks if he tried to stop the visions? Of course. Over and over. He couldn't make a difference. Powerless. Daisy asks about the carved bird, out of wood. She says our daughter is Robin. He left because he'd never be able to hold his little girl again, at least not without her crying and screaming.

Malick and Hive meet some men. Malick wants to buy the company. For a fair price, of course. Man says he's not into people wasting my time. Hive says this would be in your best interest. Man says no. I'm not going to sell you a single share, let alone controlling interest. Hive makes Charles touch the man. He sees them all melt. He agrees. Please, there, okay? Just leave! Leave us alone! Hive says You're confused. I said I would show you what will happen.

Giyera says our men are taking control of the building as we speak. Malick asks what do you want with this? Hive says put it on. You've never felt true power. Put that on and you will.

Daisy holds the bird. May comes in. Get off your ass and show me. Let's lay out the room best we can and you show me how you can do this faster.

Coulson gives some orders for the family. Hears Daisy's sim. May does it and they time it. Daisy isn't impressed. Gotta be faster.

Malick wears the exo suit. Picks up a vase and crushes it. Flips the board table. It does feel good. Hive says that's not the sensation I was talking about. Crush him. The man pleads. Hive says you've had people killed, but to drain a man's life with your own hands. As Mr. Coulson did with me. The feeling of power scared him, enough to leave that hand behind. You don't fear anything, do you? Malick crushes the man.

Fitz and Simmons argue about inevitable vs. not. Sim starts again. Daisy's finally pleased. They found the building.

Coulson wonders why Malick chose this target. May won't be on comms. Hydra would be listening. Siren going off. Intruder. It's Andrew!! He surrendered himself. I'm about to turn for the last time, May. I came to say goodbye.

Coulson says this day can't get any weirder. May can't go. She says yes, I can. I have no loyalty to that killer. Daisy says I'll do it. Coulson argues. She says I can do this. I'm meant to save this man. Let me go.

Coulson gives orders. She's prepared to go. He tells her for God sakes, Skye, come home. It's Daisy. Right. Daisy. Just come home safe.

Andrew in the cube. May inside. What's in the IV? Simmon's potential vaccine. So It's a Hail Mary. Yeah. May says if you're going to say something, say it. He knows he can't fix anything. He wanted to say becoming Inhuman changed me. A little of him is in me all the time, and this time when I turn, I'll afraid I'll be gone forever. May says if you could fix it, would you? He says YES. But I want this monster in SHIELD's hands, because I feel the monster is fighting for a cause we don't understand, yet. We might need him.

Fitz taps into a signal. Sees Giyera. Lincoln says maybe Charles and Daisy were meant to meet. Was that Ward? Fitz says I think that's something else.

May was talking about us. If you'd never met me. Andrew says I wouldn't change a thing. She would. He says you're still the center of the best moments of my life. With you, here, is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Daisy enters the building and goes through the fight she saw. All guys down. Siren goes off and lights drop. She sees Coulson. He shoots a mirror, next to her. We were monitoring. Hydra's on the roof. Coulson's going to find Grant Ward. Yeah. Day got weirder.

Giyera asks for orders. hive says only kill them if they're human.

Team arrives outside.

Lincoln joins Coulson. They take soldiers and split up.

May and Andrew. She says Daisy thinks she can change the future. He says that's funny.

Malick hits Daisy. Lincoln gets knocked out with a fire extinguisher.

May leaves the cube. She and Andrew look at each other through the glass.

Malick keeps hitting Daisy.

Simmons wonders if Daisy saw her own death.

Coulson tries to get through to Lincoln. He tells Lincoln to not engage. Pull out.

Andrew changes into Lash. Poor May.

Malick says time to say goodbye. Charles touches him. Malick grabs him by the throat. Daisy uses her power to save Charles and throw Malick. She says I was sure I could save you, but you were meant to save me. Helicopter coming.

Simmons and Fitz stand under ash. Hold hands. Maybe some things are inevitable.

Charles made the robin for his daughter. He's afraid she could grow up like me. I hope you can help. Daisy says yes, I'll protect her, I promise. Always.

The space scene again! Ship blows up.

Charles says I'm so sorry. He dies, and lets the bird go.

Hive wants Giyera to go there. Giyera gets a call. Malick says you work for me and should be at my side at all times. Giyera says no, sir, I'm where I'm supposed to be. He tells Hive that Malick sounded strange. He sounded afraid.

Next ep - Coulson tells them about the parasite. Hive reveals his true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment