Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

#TVD 8.14 - "It's Been a Hell of a Ride" live blog #vampirediaries

"It's Been a Hell of a Ride"

WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD - Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) must join forces against Cade (guest star Wolé Parks) in order to save Elena's casket. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King) and Alaric (Matt Davis) deal with their daughters' burgeoning magical powers. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Shukree Hassan Tilghman (#814). Original airdate 2/24/2017.

Episode 14:

Damon laying desiccated. He looks at his body. Cade says you shouldn't talk to yourself and expect an answer. That way lies madness. You are in limbo. Damon says that makes sense. Cade wants the weapon back. Damon doesn't have it. Cade will drag his soul to hell if he doesn't. I believe i have something that will change your mind.

Stefan finds Bonnie. She says there's nothing you can say. He says he has to try. She says a good human knows when to shut up. He apologizes. She says you killed Enzo, Stefan. You. Killed. Enzo. Stefan knows. I'm leaving town to do everything I can to atone. She says okay, safe travels. Slams the door. Enzo says a bit harsh, love. She says he's earned it. I hate him.

Stefan packing. Including a photo of him and Caroline. Damon offers a hand. Stefan says I can manage. Damon says Cade has Elena, Stefan. I had a run-in with Kai. Didn't end well. Kai tried to cheat the Devil and Cade wants that, too. I need your help, Brother.

Girls playing dress-up. Caroline says you have to be careful! And these dresses aren't play clothes. They're excited about the wedding. Caroline explains that people that love each other don't always get married. It doesn't always work out that way. One of them gets upset and starts a fire. Caroline finds out this happened at school, too.

Kai singing karaoke? Huh. Knockin' on Heaven's Door. LOL. Stefan observes. Kai sees him. Drops the mic. How'd you find me? Stefan says Yelp, actually. Reads Kai's reviews. LOL. Stefan says I'm here for what you didn't give Cade. The dagger. You give me the dagger and I'll kill him. Kai says Cade's the Devil. I looked in his eyes and it's not worth the risk. Stefan says Give the dagger to me, then. I can kill him. You're afraid of him and I'm not. Kai touches him and can't siphon. Stefan says I'm human. Kai says that's a major life change, wow. Changed my mind. You can have the dagger. Stabs Stefan. This dagger can kill more than Cade. Know what happens if you kill the Devil? Hell goes with him. Last words? Stefan says Damon. Damon puts Kai out. What took you so long? Damon says Sorry....I went to put in a song. LOL.

Caroline confronts Ric about the girls being kicked out of preschool. He asks about the boxes. She says Stefan and I are having issues. I don't know what's going to happen, so I don't want to be surrounded by wedding stuff. Ric suggests calling someone. She says there's just us. Think of what we've been through. Ric says we're bad parents? She says no. They're sensitive children. Damon shows up with Stefan and Kai.

Caroline helps Damon get Kai in a cell. She admits Stefan is leaving. Damon says he's trying to protect you. She says we need him. Kai says enough with Stefan. You need someone that can help with your Gemini Coven twins. This guy.

Stefan and Ric. We have a way to eliminate Cade and that's the priority. Ric says Kai is my worst enemy. Stefan says as soon as we're done, you can do what you want to him. They need his help because his name it's Maxwell or Donovan.

Bonnie and Enzo. Enzo says I served Cade, too. even before that, death followed me everywhere I went. You continue to love me, hold me here. You have the capacity to forgive. She needs time. He knows, but if you hold on to hating him, it will eat you.

Damon and Stefan meeting Cade at the lake. Damon says we might not have a chance, so want to tell me why you're leaving town? No. Then it's good Caroline did. Stefan says he loves Caroline and doesn't want to drag her down with him. Damon says why are you with me? Stefan says I compelled Matt and Cade's here because of me. Kai said killing Cade will destroy Hell. It's my fault. Damon says it's suicide, Stefan! You're human. Kai almost gutted you. And if you screw up, we don't know what Cade will do to Elena. Stefan says sorry you feel that way. Damon says I can't let anything happen to you or Elena. Stefan drugs him. Thought you might feel that way.

**Don't think Stefan cares if he dies as long as Cade dies, too.

Twins tucked in. Don't want to go to sleep. Sorry about the dresses. Yeah, sorry, Mommy. Carolins says no more of that.....can you cut that stuff out? Just try your best.

Kai says hello, Clarice. Caroline asks why he wants to help? He says same thing happened to me at that age. It's torture. Lonely. Jo wasn't a siphon. I was walking around like an addict, fiending for a hit all the time. They isolated me. Couldn't touch anyone. That screwed me up big time. Look around. We're in the hot bed of supernatural energy. Witches eat it up without trying. Worse possible place to bring a Siphon. Practically magic in the walls. He breaks the glass and gives her a headache. The magic's in the walls. He's out. She's unconscious.

Stefan in the tunnel under a waterfall. Calling for Cade. Finds the coffin. Cade says I can see why you both love her. She's a beautiful soul. Did you bring me the dagger? Ah, you intend to kill me. How optimistic. What are the odds of you killing me? Stefan says right this second, not very good. Ric rings the bell. Stefan attacks Cade. They're getting better all the time.

They call Ric. He answers the phone, no longer ringing the bell. We heard a crash and Mommy's not here. We're under the bed. He tells them to hide where he told them to. Go. I'll be there soon.

Cade says heroic effort, but your bell stopped ringing. I miss this kind of violence. Personal. Direct. He kicks Stefan. Is ready to kill him. Damon comes in. We had a deal, Cade. Cade says you'd bring the dagger in exchange for Elena. Damon says you got what you wanted. Cade will give one soul. Lights Elena on fire.

Bonnie feels that Elena is in trouble. I have to go.

Cade says which soul will you save? Elena's, or your brother's.

**Stefan would say save Elena. He knows where he belongs.

**Originals preview! Wonder who from TVD will show up on The Originals in the future?

Kai picks up the phone. Kai? What have you done? Where's Caroline? Kai says she's taking a neck snap nap. Kai says he's going to kill the Gemini twins. Ric is coming for him. Kai says I'll find them before you. But it's not fun without a little fire to the feet, so come get me. I tried to kill them once already. If at first you don't succeed, try, try to kill them again.

Cade taunts him. Damon says screw you. Stefan says you know what you have to do. Damon won't say the words. Stefan says Cade, take me. Cade will not, and says choose! Damon says I choose me. Act now. It's a one-time offer. Cade says are you aware of what you're offering? Damon knows. Eat me! Cade says it requires you being dead. Stefan begs Damon not to do this. Damon says sorry, Stefan. It's been a hell of a ride. Tells Cade to promise to keep his hands off Elena's soul permanently. Damon's ready to stake himself. Stefan keeps pleading. Damon stabs himself. Falls to his knees, and the floor. Desiccates.

**Bonnie has to save the day now.

**Finale promo. Elena and Damon.

Kai has an ax. Josie? Lizzie? Come out where Uncle Kai can see you. I have a small ax to grind. Well, not so small. He hears voices. Idiots. I can feel the magic. Ric used a recording. Attacks him. that's for my kids. That's for me. And this is for-- Kai hits back. Kai Parker don't fight fair. Caroline says this is for Jo. That's what he was going to say.

Stefan pulls the stake out. Holds Damon on his lap. Sees the dagger.

Cade looking for Damon's ghost. I'm psychic, remember! I know you can hear me. Damon says hiding ain't my style. But annoying you, right up my alley. Cade says your suffering is just beginning. Damon is sucked toward him against his will. Then is stops. That was anticlimactic. Cade says we have a visitor. Bonnie is just in time. Where are my friends? Cade says they're safe, except for Damon. He wants her to open her mind. Damon says you shouldn't be here, Bon. She says let him go. I won't let you take him without a fight. Cade says if you attempt to keep him, your mind will surely shatter. She yells I said no! Cade says maybe your body will give out first. For the last time, release Damon! Damon says he's right, let me go. Please, let go, Bon, or I will. She says don't you dare. Don't. He's clinging to a rock. Damon. He loses his grip.

Stefan stabs Cade in the heart. Bet you didn't see that coming. Cade says go to Hell. Stefan says you first. Cade burns up. Explodes. Stefan and Bonnie knocked out. Stefan coughs and rolls over. Bonnie! Crawls to her. Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie wake up, please. Bonnie wake up. She finally does. Hey. She says nice save. For the record, this doesn't mean I forgive you. He says consider it a first step. I'm not going to stop trying until you do. Damon says am I late for the group hug? That psychic blast must've blown me back in my body. Let me do the dirty work next time, okay? Stefan hugs him. Damon smiling.

**What happens to Enzo? His body has nowhere to go. But at least Cade won't get him.

**Now there's still the Kai problem. Cut off his head. That usually works.

Damon gets out a bottle. Stefan says killing Cade and destroying Hell as we know it qualifies. Damon says it was a wedding present. You're crazy to think leaving Mystic Falls is the answer. Stefan says you have to let me go. Damon says not today. Stefan says I have a lot of sins to answer for. Damon says cowardice isn't one of them. And leaving isn't brave. Stefan says I have to pay for what I've done. Damon says I've done a lot of things, but redemption is in reach. I only need the people I love to convince me of that. You're at the top of the list including a girl I hope to marry one day. Don't sell yourself short.

Bonnie and Caroline talked. She apologizes to Ric. He says you weren't wrong. He wants to start a school for supernatural kids. She says no offense, there's a big difference between being a professor and running a school. That's why he needs her to organize it. Knock on the door.

Stefan asks Caroline marry me. I'm an idiot. Intellectually challenged. Even blind. I have a lifetime to make things right, but I can't imagine doing it without you. Unless I'm too late. She says no, no, I don't want to let go of you. But you're human now. Do you know what that means? He says I get to grow old. Help the woman I love raise her children and their children. I get to love you until the day I die. Will you marry me? She says yes, yes, of course, and kisses him.

Kai wakes in chains. In the karaoke bar. I'm back in Hell. Bonnie says that's impossible. Cade's dead and Hell no longer exists. He says are you here to punish me? She says I'm a bit psychic now. Creating a prison world takes one of these. There's no one else. Just you, your insecure mind, and a song you hate. No eclipse to bail you out this time. He starts pleading. Then says I lose the bet. I can't believe you guys fell for it.

Damon looks at Elena. Bonnie comes. What's wrong? Kai says you didn't destroy Hell. If Cade's not running it, who is? The only person worse. Who will stop at nothing to make sure you will suffer. The one that wants revenge for what we did to her. Damon says don't you say that name! Kai says the myth, the legend, the baddest bitch of all. Katherine. Katherine.

Kai alone. Bonnie! BONNIE! AHHHHHHH!

Damon says we're toast. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Next ep - We throw the one party she would never miss. The house might get blown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment