Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

#SPN 12.15 - "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell" #supernatural live blog

"Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell"

THE HOUNDS OF HELL - An attack by an invisible hellhound at a campsite leads Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to investigate the mysterious circumstances. Meanwhile, two of Crowley's (Mark A. Sheppard) own personal demons uncover what he has been hiding. Castiel (Misha Collins) gets a lead on Kelly Kline. Directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado, the episode was written by Davy Perez. (#1215). Original airdate 3/9/2017.


Episode 15:

Sheridan County, Nebraska. Campers in the woods. Young couple. She says we come out here to commune with nature, not watch people be eaten by it. He thought she brought him out here to get naked and do weird stuff. She chuckles and says it's not going to get that weird. She'll miss this. He'll miss her. But she has to go. Got into the best veterinary program in the country. He says people make the long distance thing work all the time. he'll get more fire wood.

He's practicing asking her to marry him. Man up, she'll say yes.

The girl finds the box in a sock in his bag.

He's gathering sticks. Oh no, hellhound! He tells her to run. It has his leg. Claws him up and he stops moving. Then comes toward her. She grabs an ax and wounds it. Her boyfriend's back was clawed.

Dean is bloody and dirty. Sam tells him to not sit..... I think you have a piece of siren in your hair! Shower and change your clothes. You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for 4 days. Sam gets a ping for another case. Tells Dean that the computer told him. Dean says computers....is there anything they can't do? Sam tells Dean we're not leaving until you clean up. You smell like roadkill. Dean says because I do all the work. He's using the fancy shampoo Sam hides from him. LOL. Sam's sigh, right?

Negan bat! JDM shout-out. We all saw the tweeting between Jensen and JDM about that.

Sam on the phone with Mom. Dean on with Cas. Cas in Couer d'Alene. Someone's killing angels again. Mom was with the Brits.

Cas in a diner. Agent Solange. LOL. Man takes him into the back. Conspiracy theorist. You're here about Sarah. The waitress. Killed by an alien. Like the Queen of England. Right. Man says I've got proof! Tape. He doesn't use tech past 1996. LOL. Watch this. Footage of the alley. Kelly confronted by the angels. Camera stops. Dagon's yellow eyes captured, though. Cas leaves.

Dean and Sam at the campsite. Gwen Hernandez is the survivor. Says they were attacked by an invisible wolf.

Gwen reliving the attack.

Dean and Sam. Sam says we say something to give her peace and let her sleep at night. They ring the bell. She finally lets them in. Hellhound is right behind Dean! Gwen, we're here today because we know what you told police. The thing that killed your boyfriend was a bear. We found it and put it down, so you're no longer in danger, okay? She says I know what I saw. Get out. Get out of my house. I don't need your help. I know what I saw. Get out! Dean agrees and they leave. Oh, yeah, she's going to sleep like a baby.

The hound is with Gwen. Watching.

What is it waiting for? Then it claws the floor. She screams and runs. Tries to close the door, but it knocks her down. Dean shoots it and it runs through a window to escape. Sam comforts her.

Crowley taunting Lucifer. I own you. I have big plans for us. Luci is flattered. I'm still going to peel off your skin and eat your soul. It'll be a little bit messy, but got to protect the rep, you understand. Crowley does. But he's not quaking. I'm already 10 steps ahead. It's fact. You cross me, I cross you. You hit me, I hit you back twice as hard. You're my slave. Demon knocking on the door. Crowley has a head mask for Lucifer.

Crowley comes out into the thrown room. There are 1000 matters for him to deal with.

Sam explains that thing was a hell hound. Dean says giant invisible hounds from hell. Sam says we hunt monsters. Dean says goofa dust will keep them out. Demon knife or angel blade will kill them. She knows it's insane, but what she saw was insane. Sam says hell hounds only come after people that sold their souls. Dean asks if she made a deal 10 years ago? She says no. Marcus? No. Dean wonders what the hell? Sam says I know who we can ask.

Demon reads the next case to Crowley. Crowley doesn't care. Moving on. Case 42. Tort reform. Phone rings. Not Moose. Crowley is not over Gavin. Dean says that was Gavin's call. We have a situation here. Hell hounds, Crowley. One of your mutts is going after people that didn't sell their souls. He asks the demons if there's something you want to tell me? One says a dog got out. Crowley says kill the guards. I'll be right here. Appears to Sam and Dean.

Angel comes to Cas.

Crowley says this is THEE hellhound. God made the hounds, but they were too vicious. Wanted to put them down, but Lucifer stole one. Ramsey is loyal only to Lucifer. Dean asks where is Fido now? Crowley says in a nice warm den. Gwen says when it attacked us, I did hit it with an ax. Crowley says the bitch holds a grudge. Either we kill Ramsey or Ramsey kills her. Crowley will gain points by having its head on his wall, so, we. Dean says like this job couldn't be weirder. Crowley says it can always get weird. LOL.

Demons break in on Lucifer. Hi, guys. The little wave! LOL.

Demon kneels to Lucifer. Crowley is very prancey. We released the hound for a distraction to see what he was hiding. Brought the key. But, before we let you out, we have......not demands, exactly, but.....

Dean and Sam explain the glasses. Dean and Crowley will track Ramsey. Sam will take care of Gwen. Dean says take care of her. The car. You tend to ride the breaks. Sam gets in. Crowley says eww. LOL. Ramsey is behind them.

Cas asks about Heaven. Angel says the baby has brought us together. We want you. Your field experience. I know you're working with the Winchesters. Wouldn't it be better to have us waiting in the wings, power of Heaven behind you? Ever miss it upstairs? I love Earth, but it's not home. Cas doesn't think he's welcome. Angel says what if you could come back. Be forgiven. Help us track down Kelly Kline and you'll be welcomed back into the fold. I'm just the messenger, but Joshua can make it happen. Your true family again. Hear us out, hear him out. For the greater good.

Lastly, you will grant me 1000 souls per year and anoint me new King of the Crossroads. Tommy wants to make Hell great again. They unlock Lucifer. He stands and stretches. Then grabs the mouthy one. Dust. Sorry, kid, no witnesses or anything. Tommy kisses ass, freely giving his life. Now you just made it weird. Lucifer makes him a pile of dust, too.

Crowley says the glasses really bring out your eyes. Mimics Dean. You got predictable. Dean says you got soft. Crowley argues. Dean says thank you. Crowley says maybe you rubbed off on me. Maybe I've rubbed off all over you. LOL.

Sam and Gwen. Sorry. For this. All my fault. Sam says it's not. She says it is. Pull over. Please. He does.

Dean and Crowley wandering. Dean turns on a flashlight. Dead guy. Ramsey dragged it back to her den. Where is she now?

Gwen gets back in the car. Doesn't know what okay means anymore. Marcus.......going camping was my idea. I took him out there though I knew it was over. I liked Marcus. he was sweet and kind and he loved me. More than I ever loved him. If I just told him.....why couldn't I tell him the truth? But I lied. I lied to make things easier. I'm sorry.....we should go. Sam sees Ramsey in front of the car. Ramsey attacks the windshield. On the roof. Sam grabs the knife and tells her to stay in the car. he gets out. Ramsey tackles him. Glasses fly off. Gwen gets out and kicks her. Ramsey's breath is visible in the cold. Sam stabs when Ramsey charges. Dog pain sounds.

Dean says this is why you don't drive! Gwen hugs Crowley in thank you. Sam says thank you. Crowley disappears. Gwen says he seems nice. LOLOLOL. Dean says get in, hopefully it still runs.

Crowley comes home to find Lucifer on the throne. Lucifer hits him. Brings out his wings. Goodbye, Crowley. Crowley snaps his fingers. I'm always 10 steps ahead. I hit you back twice as hard. I'll make you my slave. Breaks Lucifers bones. That chain around your neck is nothing. This vessel is your true prison. Carved into every molecule. In there, I OWN YOU. I'm just getting started. So, I'll put you back in your hole, then I'll find your spawn and rip him apart while you watch. And then......I'm just getting started. Kicks Luci.

Cas calls Dean and Sam with the update. Kelly with Dagon. Dean says let us know if you find anything.

Cas is at the playground with the angel.

Dean says he sound weird to you? Sam's phone buzzes. It's Mick Davies. I, uh, Every job from the last 2 weeks, has come from British Men of Letters. I didn't tell you because I know how much you hate them. They get results. I don't like them either, but if we can save people......either way, I shouldn't have lied to you and I'm sorry. Dean says okay. Do I like it? No. Trust them, hell no. But you're right. We work with people we don't trust all the time. I just Liam Neesoned it with Crowley. But the minute, the second it feels off, we bail. Sam says deal. Mick calling again. Dean says pick it up. Sam answers.

Next episode is March 30, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment