Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.7 - "Together or Not at All" live blog

"Together or Not at All"

AN UNSTOPPABLE ALIEN HUNTER HAS HIS SIGHTS ON THE TEAM, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Together or Not at All" - Just as the team reunites, they become prey to an undefeated Kree warrior who is bent on killing them all, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Willow Hale as The Seer, Jay Hunter as watch commander, Isaac C. Singleton Jr. as The Vicar, Samuel Roukin as Faulnak, Remington Hoffman as Maston-Dar and Shon Lange as guard.

"Together or Not at All" was written by Matt Owens and directed by Brad Turner.

Episode 7:

Fitz and Simmons and Daisy. Fitz says he has a ship. We get there, then's the plan. Checks Daisy's head. Jemma and Fitz reuniting. Her implant goes off. Daisy tells him to take it out. Kree arrives. Daisy fights him. Strangles him. Fitz gets the implant out. Kree down. We gotta go.

Ship blows up outside! They're trapped.

Kassius getting treated. His brother says scars are badges of honor. What news? Kasius says have patience, Brother. I have the matter under control. Sinara will end this inconvenience. Brother says your best is inadequate. His man will make quick work of this. He tells Sinara to use human weapons. Primitive vs. primitive.

Tess' body bagged. Coulson and Mack observing. Kree aren't stupid. Time for us to make a move.

Kasius pacing. Sinara comes to him. He says his brother is the gatekeeper to our freedom. She's unhappy with him. Kasius trying to appease her. Lend your strength to me once again. We're so close to freedom from this place. Together. She says your begging is repulsive. He says he's imploring her to see reason. Let him chase his tail while you figure out what's in her head. Where would she go?

Elevator. Upward. Daisy tells them about the others. Elevator stops. Daisy finds the top hatch. Jemma says it feels good to be on the run.

The surface. Windy. Stormy. May at a tree. Limping around. Roaches. Enoch finds her. He's killed 3 of them in pursuit of her. Fitz sent me. how are you not eaten by those things? He has no tender insides to extract. I'm not a robot. I'm from Cignus. I'm here to aid you. Knows all their names. She figures out he's from the diner. I got here just in time. She says I'm managing. Heh. He says by all accounts you should not be standing. Are you a doctor? No. I'm a fighter. He says it may be time for a career change. Gravity storm is approaching. Roaches are running. Something grabs her! A guy wrapped up in goggles and a mask and stuff.

Brother's Kree opens an elevator door. Takes a human hostage. Slits his throat. Then a woman. Where is the Destroyer? He checks the elevator again.

Team with Flint. YoYo and Coulson discuss. Flint asks where's Tess? Did something happen? Mack says I'm sorry. Flint walks away upset. Mack goes after him.

Kasius and his brother with some human weapons. Various rifles and pistols. Brother like craftsmanship. Firearms are fine for those who like the safety of distance. I prefer a blade. He calls Kasius a disgrace. Kasius argues. With no training, he was put in control of a fleet. Put in an impossible situation. Brother says so you ran. Is it her beauty you admire or her ability to kill? Kasius says she saved my life! She's been at my side ever since. Brother says you bring shame on our family. Like this planet. Once full of hope, now just a broken speck of dust confined to the darkest edge of the galaxy. I'm eager for my man to find the Destroyer so I can take my leave of both. He gives Kasius the pistol back.

Daisy, Jemma, and Fitz find the life support systems. He opens a window shield. Think I know how they have gravity in here. Kree shoots at them. Submit willingly or entertain me, these are your options. Fitz got hit by ricochet. Jemma puts her hands up.

Daisy pulls her back. fights with him while Jemma and Fitz escape. All 3 get into another room. Daisy grabs Deke. Came to save your ass. Right now, I'm Team SHIELD. I had to crack a window. Fitz asks to discuss it after we're out of line of fire. Deke says listen! I stopped you from doing something drastic to get people dead in the process. We're out of time. Daisy doesn't trust him.

Flint sitting. Mack finds him. Hey. flint says you didn't know Tess. Or me. Mack says you're right. I'm not here to tell you anything you don't already know. I'm just here, if you need me. Flint says it's not fair. Mack agrees. It never is. I lost people, too. Never gets easier. Flint knows. Suggests turning himself in. Mack says you have a gift, you can protect people. Flint doesn't agree. There's a knock. Daisy found the team! Fitz! Hugs all round. Jemma says story time can wait. He's wounded. Mack not happy to see Deke. Deke's personal belongings are floating in space now. Coulson says May's on the surface? Fitz says Yeah. Jemma needs alcohol for the wound. Mack notices Flint's gone.

He goes to the Kree. Reveals himself.

**Together again, huh? Wouldn't miss it. How we doing? Same as always. That bad, huh?

Flint says too many people have died. Good people. Kree frisk him. Make him kneel. Flint won't let any more innocent lives be lost for him. Floats a rock. Kills the Kree big guy. That was for Tess. Sinara knocks him out. Says he's bait.

Daisy looking on. What are his powers again? Mack and Coulson with her. Coulson has a gun. Daisy gives herself up. Don't hurt the kid. Sinara says I'll take you both. Coulson fires. Mohawk Kree arrives. He and Sinara go after them. Scrappy. Let's put an end to this.

Everyone here? Yeah. Daisy says Mr. and Mrs. Boba Fett will be here soon. Coulson says we need to escape to the surface. Everything has been pointing us there. Deke repeats that he's in, but is afraid of the surface. Coulson says he doesn't have to come. Flint says less arguing, more figuring out what we're going to do! Kid has a point.

Rocks block the way. That ought to buy us some time.

Hole blown in the wall. Or not.

**Love Coulson's quips.

Mack argues with Flint. Others say we're all wanted. Coulson says someone propose a plan. Deke says we go up. Antigrav device. I'll show you how it works. They all say no. Daisy gives it to FitzSimmons first. Deke last. Kree keep making halls. YoYo next. Explosives in the holes. Sinara floats her balls. Wall down. Mohawk dead. Sinara and her soldiers search.

All upstairs. Deke says I'm not a pilot. Coulson asks Flint. Flint says I'm not leaving. You told me to use my powers to protect people. I can't abandon them. Mack says okay. We need a plan, then, don't we. I'm here for you. YoYo, too. Tells Coulson to go to the surface. Hugs. Mack says I'll see you soon. Fitz says wait. I hid a crate of SHIELD tech on Level 3. Fitz didn't know it would be infested with roaches. LOL. Mack thanks him.

Coulson says taking off is easy enough. Docking tricky. Landing, well, these ships weren't built with landing gear. I've got a flying car, how hard can it be? Hold on.

Kasius and brother. Still bickering. Sinara returns. What news do you bring? Out with it, girl? They have escaped. To where? Friends. On the surface. Brother insults Kasius again. She says she killed his minion. Brother laughs. Sinara.....it seems I underestimated you and your desire to climb the ranks. My brother confines you to his dungeon. At my side, you'll shine more radiant than the stars we will conquer. You deserve a leader worthy of your talents. I'll show you things Kasius could never. Kasius stabs him from behind. Sinara is not some object to be taken. We both know Father sent me on a suicide mission. Sinara killed my generals. They were preventing me from leaving the battlefield. I can focus on greater things. No more will I seek your approval. Brother calls him a coward who stabs his enemies in the back. Kasius says and in the front, and stabs him again. Life spent, a life earned. Sinara grins. thinks how warmly Father will greet us when we avenge my brother's death and bring him the Destroyer of Worlds.

FitzSimmons so happy to be together again. Never leaving each other again. Still arguing about who asked who to marry. Awwww. Trawler is going down. Hang on!

May awake. Enoch says welcome back. You hit your head quite hard. Where are we? SHIELD. Zephyr. How? They grabbed us just in time. Anchored us. Who? An old woman. I've waited such a long time to see you again. She's holding the carved bird.

Next ep - time is running out. What are we supposed to do? This is the day it all ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment