Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.10 - "Past Life" live blog

"Past Life"

IT'S COULSON AND THE TEAM'S LAST CHANCE TO GET HOME, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Past Life" - S.H.I.E.L.D. has one final chance to return to our timeline, but their actions may have deadly consequences, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, FEB. 2 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Max E. Williams as Tye, Coy Stewart as Flint, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Ryan R. Moos as Kree doctor, Luke Massey as Hek-Sel and Jay Hunter as Kree watch commander.

"Past Life" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Eric Laneuville.

Episode 10:

Zephyr approaches landing. Bay doors close.

Kasius finds Sinara dead.

Lifeboat docks. They enter a corridor.

no lifeforms detected on the plane. But Enoch is still there, in hiding. He tells them the diversion worked. The machine will be online by the time Flint builds the monolith.

Deke questions how the machine works. Simmons and Fitz explain. He doesn't understand.

Tess tells Mack and YoYo she heard someone else revived. Mack tells her to get on that trawler. YoYo volunteers to save who she can. Easy. Mack disagrees.

Deke pushes for when they kill Kasius. Coulson reminds them all to do their jobs and meet at the rendezvous.

YoYo and Mack arguing. Tess and Flint pep talk. YoYo tells them take care of the big guy. He worries.

Kasius has Sinara's body back. Fix her. Doctor says she's Kree, it won't work. She's dead, I don't know how to remedy that for our kind. Kasius shoots him. He envies Sinara's sleep. No, you're right, they plot to destroy my enterprise as they did the world my father lusted after. Soldier brings Robin's drawings. Of course....every word from my seer's mouth confirms they go back. And they have yet to crack the world apart. My father had vision. Called it a hidden little gem. Gather my Inhumans, a fighting force to crush SHIELD. With them out of the past, my father will encounter no resistance. Trainer says the remaining Inhumans are barely trained. Kasius says my family has a tradition. When all is lost, you die with honor. Drink the odiom. It burns through the body. All strength, no pain. A fearsome last stand. A brilliant flash of violent splendor. He forces it into the trainer. Go fight until the last moment when your heart bursts with rage. The Trainer's eyes are black and he's growling like an animal.


Mack wants to take his bike on a very scenic highway until the wheels fall off. Describes it for Flint. Sounds crazy. You'd dig it. Offers Flint a home in the past. Flint doesn't know how to build a time machine. Fitz says it's a portal. Simmons says you'll build it with this.

Coulson and team saving Inhumans. Encounter the trainer. He fights Coulson and Daisy. She kills him. you okay? Coulson says just a wardrobe malfunction. LOL.

Tess finds Deke. You look good for dead, not great, you've been through something, but... She says good to see you, too, Deke. Coulson tells her something like this changes you. She wonders what's real. He says that's real and worth the cost. Tess takes the trawler. You were right. We can fight back. Coulson shuts the door.

YoYo hears noises.

Kasius updated by his chief of security. He's still rambling to dead Sinara. I, too, have failed. Lost Inhumans. Lost you. Glory we sought evades us. But if I pledge myself, I can still give my father everything he desired. Elevate the Kasius family name. He picks up the odiom. Path back to glory, back to you. My seers knowledge has run dry, or she has misled us. Time I use her to send one last message of my own.

YoYo hears chains rattling. Hello? I'm here to help. What's your name? Elena. It's good to see you.


**YoYo from another timeline, from the past, has been stuck with Kasius all this time, in chains and dead-ish. She's what happened when the flashback said YoYo was never seen again.


This is a trick. this isn't real. YoYo says I wish, but it's me. You. I waited so long to see you again. She was killed and brought back. They take her blood over and over. Revive me when they want, kill me when they don't. She tried to give Kasius as little as possible. Mack...Mack? He's still alive. Hold him as long as you can. I wanted to save you from the pain. But seeing you, all the pain comes back. She's stuck in the loop. We make it back in time, but we bring everything that is to come. YoYo doesn't believe. Elena didn't, either, until she was reaching for Mack and there was nothing there. How do we change it? I don't think we can.

Enoch has been found. They're beating on the door. Enoch shoots through it. 12 minutes left.

Deke rants. then says I'll go. Secure the machine and save the weird robot. None of the time travelers can go, so do the math. Trying to do the whole hero thing here. You guys get killed and who saves the world then? He won't let the Kree destroy the machine before he gets to see if it works. Daisy insists on helping him. He's so frustrated by her. Then tells her the world needs her to make it home. Just try not to destroy it when you get there. She says it was almost nice knowing you. LOL

Simmons guiding Flint through what to do with the stone. Feel how it's different than others before. Inside, it's intricate, complex. Flint feels....gaps. Like someone carved patterns at a micro level. It's beautiful. Simmons says he's good at this. Mack says so are you. She thinks it's a composite with mostly limestone. fitz says they need to go. Kree break in. Fitz cuts their heads off. Run now. Simmons is not happy. He says can't fight them all. They need to be afraid to follow us.

YoYo says tell me how to fight. Elena says the more I talk, the more I hear my words echo all over again. YoYo says tell me what you remember. Elena felt helpless. Couldn't change his choices. Coulson.

Almost done. Door open. Daisy isn't going on the elevator. Coulson says I know you're scared. She's terrified. There's a chance I'm the cause. I'm not going. If I go through that portal, you know it's the beginning of the end.

Elena tells YoYo the more we fought, the closer it came.

Daisy says what's the come is the end of everything! We can stop this now. Today. Coulson says no, tomorrow. The choices we make. Daisy says you taught me to fight. She is making her stand here. He says May trained you to fight. I need you to lead. He shoots her.

Elena says Coulson is dying and you have to let him.

Coulson has dark veins on his chest!!


**What is Coulson dying from and why? Can't let him die again. Coulson is why we have AoS.


YoYo asks how he dies. Elena says he's sick and he knows it. Loyalty costs us the world. Stuck in the loop. But you can forge a different....but I've heard these words before. You need to go. Tehy're coming. Go! This is not my path. Please, please, go now! Elena has no arms!

Flint in a space suit.

Coulson carrying Daisy.

Breaking in on Enoch. He goes for the gun. Kree hits him.

Flint calling to rocks.

Kasius visits Elena.

Flint gathers the rocks to him.

Mack and Simmons and Fitz on Kasius' level.

Guards making a plan. Flint throws the rocks into that room. Well, that worked.

Enoch says my last experience will be a new one. Deke shoots the man. Where has this been all my life? Heh. How can we fix you up? Enoch says our efforts are best spent repairing that.

Fitz is sorry he killed guards in front of Flint. Simmons gives a slave her hearing back. They hug. Coulson and crew arrive. Mack asks about YoYo. He goes after her. May meets Flint. You're going to get us home. He says yes, I am. She says good, what are you waiting for? He floats the monolith scrap. Moves the boulders. Rocks form around the piece to make a bigger one.

Mack hears a woman in pain. Kasius holds Elena. She told me I'd find you here. Mack asks what did they do to you? She tells him to run, leave, go! Mack does not. She's trembling. Perhaps she knows what happens for all of us here. Kasius takes the odiom. Mack screams. She's dead. Kasius leaps at him.


**They better not kill Mack off the show!!!


Mack hits Kasius. Mack shooting at all Kree. hand to hand fight. Kasius throws him into a wall. Kasius hits him again. mack charges.

Deke gets shocked. Enoch says this vessel is too damaged to power the monolith. But he can. He has enough power in his battery. But he will explode. And the guy next to him would be completely atomized.

Coulson says the monolith is built. Deke says we found a way to make the machine work. But we only get one shot at this.

Coulson says the machine will explode. It's not safe here. You're welcome to come with us. Flint worries about Mack and YoYo. He takes the slave and they have more work to do. Simmons asks Coulson what's happening?

Mack getting beat. Kasius punches over and over. Head butts him. My father will have his world! Simmons silences his ears! Mack plunges the ax through Kasius from behind. YoYo, she....YoYo runs in and hugs him. He's very confused. She's sorry he had to see that. It wasn't me. I'm here. Time to go home.

Enoch will be offline soon. Patch in immediately. Deke says we've got a problem. I'm using Enoch. You've gotta launch now. Fitz says it's too soon. Enoch, buddy, please hang on. Please. Deke says this is about to blow up in my face! Come on, buddy, hang together, alright?

May tells Coulson Daisy will never forgive him. He has to hope.

Deke says son of a bitch. glowing light.

The monolith melts.


Tess and Flint in the trawler. Discussing who made it, who didn't. Tess looks at the little globe. Clean slate. Future's up to us now. Flint says a lot needs fixing. She says here's your blueprint.

Next ep - March 2. SHIELD back on Earth. But time is up. SHIELD most wanted. Woman in a mask orders them killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment