Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

#SPN 13.12 - “Various & Sundry Villains” #supernatural live blog

“Various & Sundry Villains”

THE WITCH IS BACK – Dean (Jensen Ackles) falls victim to a couple of witches, sisters Jamie (guest star Jordan Clair Robbins) and Jennie Plum (guest star Elise Gatien), who manage to steal a powerful book of spells from the Winchester brothers. When Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean go after the book, they get help from a powerful and surprising ally when Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell), back from the dead, intervenes to assist them. Amanda Tapping directed the episode written by Steve Yockey (#1312). Original airdate 2/1/2018.

Episode 12:

Boots. 1-135, Wichita, Kansas. Liquor store. Mean heard women giggling. Seems them in a mirror. hi. Hey. Blonde says spell words and he's in love. She hopes they can talk. You're so handsome. Really? What's your name? Dale. The women are sisters. Heading to Lebanon. He calls her beautiful. She says we're out of gas and money. Tragic, right? He offers to help. Do anything. She knew he was their hero. She tells him to steal from the register and grab a couple bottles of good vodka and meet them outside.

He brings them what they wanted. She has a hammer. This is a dangerous place at night. Dale loves her. Won't let anything happen to them. She says don't worry, our mother taught us 3 great rules. Last is always make the death look non-magical so you don't attract hunters. She kills Dale with the hammer.

Dean returns with books. Everything that mentions alternate reality. Sam is still meh. Dean says we'll find Jack again. Sam says he's literally in an alternate reality! Dean says you read and I'll beer run. Cas checks in every day. With a lot of questions and no leads.

Cas in Hell jail. Lucifer, too. Demon taunts him. Dipper. Listen, Dipper, it's not the size of the stick. It's how you use it. Lucifer tries to lash out and the bars are warded. Thanks, appreciate that a lot. You're not nice! I don't like you! You're treating me like an every day angel and I'd tear this place apart! Lucifer wants a little of Cas's grace to have power to get out of here. Cas calls it cannibalism. Lucifer can wait. Asmodeus was my weakest creation. Eventually he'll mess up and he's mine. Cas says you're too weak to overcome your weakest creation. Lucifer says shut up.

Witches again. Dean tries to help, and gets a love spell in the pocket. Kiss wakes up your true love. He kisses the one on the ground and she opens her eyes. Thank you. You saved me. Are you Dean Winchester? Uh, yeah. How are you feeling? How are you? Good. Real good.

He returns to Sam. Sam wants to call Cas. Dean is... Are you alright? Dean says I'm in love. GFull on twitterpated. Sweet and beautiful and perfect. Thinking of asking her to move in. What are you doing with the Black Grimoire? He says it's a gift for Jamie. My soulmate. Sam asks if she asked for the book by name. Yeah! Like fate. Sam says love spell. Jamie is a witch for a demon. Dean says be nice. She's got a sister. You might fall for each other. Can't wait, she's waiting for me at the market... No keys. Dean says I'll walk. It's gorgeous outside. Knocks Sam out. When I get back from my date, I'll help you ice that.

He comes to the girls. One witch wanted the car. Jamie has a hammer. Sam speeds in. Get away from him! You heard me. Dean attacks him when he points a gun. Witches wants to get out before one wins. Bye, boys. Charm out of Dean's pocket. Dean chokes Sam......then the charm is on fire. Rowena!!! Hello, boys.


Lucifer nods to the guard passing by. Dipper stops at Cas. Big plans for you. Lucifer brings up Michael. There's no if. When he decides to do something, he does it. That's the way he rolls. How much time? Depends on how much time he tortures Mary Winchester. Cas doesn't want to hear lies. Lucifer says the truths I say hurt, so people call them lies. Cas says how about I tell you truths about your sons. He loves movies with heroes that crush villains. He's thoughtful. Emotional. Intuitive. He resurrected me out of instinct. A beautiful gesture. Jack would rather kill you than hug you. He doesn't even look like you. Reminds me so much of his mother. Lucifer makes the stick fly.

Rowena, how are you alive? Lucifer told us he killed you pretty graphically. He did. But she took precautions. Took a very long time to heal and I'm not interested in it happening again. She needs the book. Put a tracking spell on it. Sam asks why now? She says the Grand Coven cast a binding spell. There's a page that may help me protect myself. Thought about asking nicely for it, but.... Now she's worried the girls will damage it and you're worried about what they'll do with it, so let's help each other. They don't agree. She says I've changed. And it's my tracking spell, so if you want to find those girls, you need me. She toasts. One more thing - where's my son?

Witches in a hardware store. Can't read this. Too old. Jamie says we'll wing it. Brenda says pay for this. They tell her to shut up. So rude. Sister says we need a soul to sacrifice. Clerk boy.

Fergus is dead? Yep. Killed himself for us. Crowley changed a lot. You'd have been proud of him. Rowena says he was my only child and I'd much rather have a ling son that hated me than a dead hero! They says because of him, Lucifer is gone. Other dimension. Dean asks what will these witches do with the book? Rowena asks if they got to 5th base? Dean says no such thing. She says you poor sheltered boy. If I help you, maybe you'll change your minds about helping me. No. Not happening.

Jenny is doubtful. Jamie says maybe we make a call. Jenny says I'm not asking for help. Jamie says we're doing this for Mom. She sacrificed so much for us. So many people for us. With this book we can bring her back! Jenny knows. Just don't yell at me. Jamie apologizes. I just really miss her. Jenny does, too. I know. I really believe in us. Jenny wants her back so bad. Jamie says we're going to even if we have to cast every spell in this book. Clerk says I believe in you too, Jenny. I love you. Jenny says still need that soul, right? Cool. She stabs him. He smiles at her.


Impala stops in Sillwater, OK. Where to? Rowena says the book's not moving and in this general area. Need to talk to the locals. Dean will chat. Sam babysit. Rowena suggests talking to women. Those girls won't be popular with others.

Cas and Lucifer squabbling. Lucifer grabs Dipper. Told you size didn't matter. They get out. Anger is Lucifer's motivator. They run into demons.

Rowena's bored. Asks for music. She wants to use a spell. Sam says you can, but you shouldn't. She says you just described my entire life. He says say you get the book. It's not going to change anything. You'll still feel helpless. What Lucifer did to you-- She says before he crushed my skull, Lucifer showed me his true face. I'm scared, Sam, all the time. Sam has seen it, too. Still keeps me up at night. How do you deal with it? I guess I don't, not really. I pushed it down and the world kept almost ending, so I keep pushing it down. I don't talk about it with Dean. I could, but it's not something I know how to share.

Dean in the hardware store. Hi, there. She's happy to try. Jenny and Jamie. Oh, the Plum sisters. Popular, huh? And a whole mess of trouble. Dean says they stole a book. She laughs. I doubt they can read. Dean says I don't plan on being nice when I find them. She writes out an address. You're gonna be really mean? yeah. About time someone was.

Sam says even if you get your power back, it won't matter. Won't change what happened. How you feel. You'll still get scared. That feeling never goes away. Never? Never. She gets out of the car. I need a minute. Dean returns. Sam says she needs a minute. Dean says I got the address. Rowena says time to get the book. Dean says we'll take it from here. She locks them in place. LOL. Feet stuck to the ground.

Jenny and Jamie arguing about a failed spell. Rowena enters the room. They were working together!! We had a deal. I can still cast the spell, we can still complete our deal. As long as you give me the book when we're done. Jamie and Jenny get mad. You think we're not good enough. We already did the spell. Mostly. What have you done? Rowena says not my first zombie, love. Jamie says she's magic proof. Jenny says she's totally going to eat your brain. Rowena is locked in the house.

Dean and Sam bicker. Sam reaches the hex bag. Dean burns it. Let's kill some witches.

Cas and Lucifer outside the asylum entrance to Hell. Luci wants grace. You gotta trust me now, man. Cas says I trusted when we fought the Darkness and you... Cas stabs him. This is me learning from my mistakes.


Rowena in the kitchen. Jenny and Jamie say you're all bark, no bite. Dean and Sam arrive. Guns. Witch killing bullets. They toss the boys. And fight. Sammy, they're really weirdly strong. Spell. you think?

Rowena trying to hold off the zombie.

Sam fights with Jenny. The girls have the advantage on the boys again.

Rowena shoots the zombie. Then makes the girls bleed from the eyes. End it. They stab each other brutally. Dean and Sam horrified.


**Boys, with witches, shoot more, talk less. Don't give them a chance to cast at you!


rowena holding the book. Triple cross. Defeated the villains just as I planned. Sam doesn't buy it. Dean says give the book over or we take it. Rowena rants to Sam about Lucifer. I need the spell! Sam has the book and she walks away.

Dean can't believe he fell for a love spell. And clocked by a hammer. Sam says and zombie mom. Dean says you know Rowena's not our friend, right? Torn out page from the book. You gave it to her. She got in your head. Sam will hunt her down himself if he needs to. But if she's right, and sees Lucifer again...I hope she makes him suffer. Dean says you have to get out of this dark place, whatever's in your head. Honestly? Honestly. Sam knows what Rowena's dealing with. She's not the only one who feels helpless. What do you mean? Means I had a plan. Help Jack, get Mom back. And now....I just...Dean says we'll figure it out. Sam says we don't have a plan, don't know what to do, so, how? I don't know. But we will. You and me. Sam says goodnight. Dean closes the book.

Rowena says words of the spell. Latin. Candles all around. The page lights up. She cuts her throat with a knife and there's a purple glow. the binding is broken. Her eyes glow blue. Intense.


Next ep - Cas looking for Lucifer. Woman needs Dean's help. Lucifer says Hail to the king, baby. Bruce Campbell line.

No comments:

Post a Comment