Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.12 - "The Real Deal" live blog #countdownto100 #SHIELD100

Episode 100!

ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' CELEBRATES ITS MILESTONE 100TH EPISODE!

"The Real Deal" - In the milestone 100th episode, Coulson finally reveals the mysterious deal he made with Ghost Rider, which will impact everyone on the S.H.I.E.L.D. team., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 9 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee and Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins.

"The Real Deal" was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen & Jeffrey Bell and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.




 


Episode 12:

Interview and Interview

Checking the wreckage. There's a nun walking around. And blood prints. and a rift. And LASH.

Fitz writing a formula. May comes up. With Coulson. Fitz blames himself for not catching this. Basement sealed off. Dwarf was on the way down and elevator stopped at level 27. The forest exists 150 feet below us. 3 monoliths blew a hole in space-time and that thing is another dimension bleeding into our world. Coulson says Daisy's not responsible. Bad news is the end of the world might've begun.

Simmons checking on YoYo. She has phantom limb feelings. Daisy is getting more supplies to make her more comfortable. Mack comes in. Simmons leaves them alone. YoYo says I'm not going to die. Not yet. He's going to do all he can to help. I'm sorry. I get so angry.....back from that fractured future only to watch you get butchered. She says I'll get through this as long as I have you. He says say the word and I carry you out of here and never look back. She thanks him, but we have to stay and fight. Things I heard in the future are coming true. Faster than I imagined.

Daisy and Deke. He's still discovering things lol. He loves oranges. He had one on his birthdays. He asks if she had special birthday traditions? Nope. She was raised in an orphanage with mean scary nuns. He apologizes. Wasn't trying to be a jerk. Not that time. Kree attacks them! He has an axe and knocks over shelves. Daisy shoots him and he dissolves.

Fears come to life. Fitz tells them to watch. Photo of Lash. He thinks the monolith tore open a fear dimension and it's leaking out. See emissions here? Seems it can reach inside our minds. this dimension can manifest our fears physically. What about the forest? Deke says it's a horror show. LOL. Fitz seals off the bottom of the Lighthouse. How do we stop it? He has a potential fix, but doesn't know how to do it without one of us sacrificing themselves. Deke. Oh no. I just got to a world with ice cream and oranges and sun. LOL. Fitz just wants to borrow his belt buckle. Hoping for enough gravitonium in it. Fitz explains one of us has to take this thing into the event. Coulson says that's a risk I have to take. May and Fitz say NO. May wants to go. Coulson says I go in alone! End of discussion. Daisy argues. He's insistent. You're needed for the future, Daisy. To lead and inspire. SHIELD. She says there's no SHIELD! May will never be full strength. Mack is on the way out. YoYO was literally cut to pieces. You want to risk FitzSimmons again? He says no, there's a symbol, a.... He can't get the speech out, and collapses.

**Now they're going to find out Coulson is dying. Can't imagine this show without him.

Coulson and Deke. You're the only one that can do this. You don't exist. But be careful. Just get the goods. I'll be here when you get back.

Coulson joins the team. Simmons says it's not good. MRI shows necrotic tissue. Heart and left lung. It's tissue that's been dead for several years. It's progressing at a rapid rate. May says you've known since Ghost Rider haven't you? He says I didn't know how to tell you and didn't think I should. Ghost Rider burned through the alien voodoo. My clock ticks faster and we fight another day. Daisy asks how could you keep this from us? He didn't want them to try to save him. Daisy says we had a solution right there. He didn't want to go through that again. She says you don't get to give up like that. After everything. We deserved to know. She storms out. Mack asks how much more time. Simmons isn't sure. But he's at risk for various... At some point, sir, your heart will just stop beating. Coulson goes to check on Daisy. May says you did this wrong, Phil. You put too much on her today. You should've told us.

Daisy says I can't do what you're asking of me. I can't do it. He says you're capable of more than you imagine. She says not without you. You found me alone in an alley and gave me everything. Home. Belief. Solid ground to stand on. You were what I needed. He says you should believe in yourself. She says you're the symbol. There's no SHIELD without you. Nothing without you. She's sobbing. He hugs her.

YoYo had a bad dream. Don't dope me up more. I need to warn Mack. Simmons says spare him. He's suffered enough. We've all suffered enough. She's smothering YoYo! Mack knocks her aside. The face comes off. It's a Simmons bot! Simmons shoots it. Dissolves. Fitz says we have to seal the rift now. Getting way too dangerous in here.

Outside. Deke wearing Coulson's sunglasses. Military are in town.

General Hale. At the sheriff station.

Deke eating a rocket pop. Goes to a payphone.

She asks about Deke Shaw.

Deke tried to make it work.

Hale wants his cell dusted. Could lead us to Miss Johnson.

Deke leaves a store.

May asks Coulson if he's in pain. Not always. She says is this why we took a step back? He didn't want her to waste time on a lost cause. He's made peace with it. I don't want to be greedy. I won't be around forever and neither will you. We need fresh blood to lead the team. She says none of us have given up on you. We're more than a team and you know it. Good. I don't plan on dying today. Want to help me get in this gear? It's super sexy. LOL.

Coulson goes over what he needs to do. Fitz wishes there was another chronicon. Coulson has a gun to use. And Fitz amplified the gravitonium. Don't get too close to the rift. Coulson says that other thing we talked about. Get on it. People need things to believe in, especially now. People need hope. Fitz says okay. Coulson gets in the elevator.

Connected. How do you feel? Coulson wonders if there's a giant Stay Puft marshmallow man down there. LOL. He's in the basement. Here we go. Communication cuts out. Now we wait.

Daisy, do you read me? Daisy? I'll take that as a no. Alright, Phil. He comes up to Mr. Peterson. Hello, Mr. Coulson. Time I told you what's really going on here.

**Yay, JAR!

Nothing to be afraid of. Got no weapons. The air's fine in here, I promise. Coulson says you'll let me pass? Mike says you're the one making this up. Coulson says you admit you're not real. I made you up. Of course. But there's something deeper. Face facts. This is all in your head. You've never been to Tahiti, or Malta, or the Framework, or the future. You're on the table, Coulson. Code Blue.

Team arguing about rescuing or not rescuing Coulson. May says he'll make it!

Phil trying to get back to work. Mike says what makes more sense? You tell me. Your conscience is trying to make sense of random synapses in your brain. We're trying to bring you back but it isn't working.

The efforts to revive Coulson.

Coulson says I won't let this nightmare get to me. Mike says you really think your skull caught on fire? Or an alternate reality where you were a history teacher? Coulson says no. This is my fear manifesting because it's harder to let go than I thought. Yes. What's the hardest part? The life I meant to live. Yes. All this things you wished you got to do. Above all, the chance to be a hero. It matters who you are. Coulson says I'm just trying to make sure SHIELD lives on. Mike keeps pushing. And pushing.

Aircraft incoming. Quinjet. SHIELD 313. Do you read?

Quinjet lands below the lake. May and Daisy armed. Door opens. It's Deke with a team including Deathlok!! He found them! So that's what Coulson sent Deke to get.

Coulson says you don't know what those people mean to me. Don't say they're nothing, don't say that. Mike says they're a reflection of you. One of the good ones, the real deal. You still have that thing. I'm not trying to stop you. Look. You're walking into the light. You're ready. Let's go together. Coulson nearing the rift. He pauses. Sorry, Mike. I'm not buying it. It grabs him. I'll take you myself. Deathlok shoots it. Pick up the doodad, Coulson, let's go. He shoots Lash. They defeat roaches. Phil arms the gravitonium. It goes to the rift. Sucking Coulson in. Deathlok grabs him. HIVE coming at them. They get it down, too. Then the rift is sealed. Coulson says you're real, right? Please tell me you're real. He says would that make this less awkward? Yeah. Good.

Deke doesn't exist. And more Daisy Johnson sightings. Should we chase them? General Hale says pack it up.

Back in the elevator. Gravity containing the rift for now. Fitz says no anomalies occurring now. Deke got the checklist. And called in the Daisy sightings. He couldn't find Hague, but brought Zima. LOL. Deathlok won't stay. He's leaving after tonight's festivities. Fitz says uncanny. Just what we needed. Coulson asks are you stalling? The elevator stopped like a minute ago. It's gonna be great. Fitz in a suit. Doors open. To the forest. Mack filming. Fitz spots Jemma. They found her a white dress. Wow. You look stunning. She says it was the only wedding dress at a secondhand shop. Couldn't find Fitz a kilt. Coulson doing the ceremony. Waiting one second to do this is playing with fire. So now to exchanging the vows. Jemma wrote hers down.

Fitz, I knew from the moment I saw you you'd be in my life a long time. But I didn't know you'd be my life. My heart. My home. We joined this team for adventures, but couldn't imagine what we found. I can't wait for our next adventure. Building a family. No matter where the universe takes us next.

Deke asks Deathlok if he's full cyborg. Yes. Cool.

Fitz says words don't seem enough. I think you're perfect. And I don't deserve you, Jemma. I don't deserve you. I'm well aware I'm the luckiest man on any planet. Coulson asks for the rings before this forest collapses around us. Fitz, repeat after me.

Deke found the rings. Had to find one small enough for Fitz's little boy hands. Found one for Jemma like my mom used to wear. Like my grandma's.

Deke's genetics were ran. Came up with a match. To Simmons and Fitz.

Coulson pronounces them husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Deathlok asks are you here for bride or groom? Deke says I don't really know either one of them.

Next ep - Trying to save Coulson. Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment