Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

#Legacies 1.10 - “There’s A World Where Your Dreams Came True” live blog #thevampirediaries #theoriginals

“There’s A World Where Your Dreams Came True”

A WORLD WITH NO HOPE — Following a stay in Europe with her mother, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) returns to Mystic Falls and comes face to face with someone who could make all her wishes come true – including making Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell) disappear. Matthew Davis and Kaylee Bryant also star. John Hyams directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Josh Schaer (#112). Original airdate 2/7/2019.

Episode 10:

Hope and Ric wonder what monster is next. She says Santa is kind of terrifying if you think about it. Genie is sitting there and they can't see her. Lizzie and Josie arrive. Caroline got them a faster route. Lizzie rants about the shuttle ride. Thanks a lot, Hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us.

Lizzie wishes Hope had never come to this school. Genie appears. She's blue. Would a monster grant your wish? The djinn says your wish is my command.

Lizzie Saltzman's Legacies.

Alaric comes in to wake Lizzie. He has a beard! It's time for fight training. And he doesn't know Hope. Josie's down at the doc. Come on, get out of bed.

He spars with his daughters. Bo stick. They get him down. Now help your old man up. Lizzie asks there's no one else you'd rather be training with? He tells them to clean up and convince the new guy to commit. He's not sure he wants to be here.

They're going to show them around. The house is seriously lacking maintenance. There's one werewolf. 

Think he'll stay? So hard to get anyone to stay. Lizzie rants about the breakfast options. Wait. Are we poor? Josie says Damon Salvatore has been as generous as he can be, but he and Elena have kids of their own to take care of. Lizzie calls for the genie. 
This place sucks. Hope's dad funded the school when it opened, so no funding, no fund. Is that your second wish? Lizzie knows how this goes. I'll beat you at your own game. Send me back in. 

Ric talking to Caroline on the phone. They look for recruits by looking in newspapers.Fear not, family. I know how to help. She brings in a big globe. An interactive locator spell. Ric asks how did you know how to do this? She says give it a spin. It lights up. All waiting for us to come to their rescue. The bigger the glow, the more powerful the being. Huge glow in New Orleans.

Enter into the bar in New Orleans. Lots of bloody dead. Hope fed on them all! Who the hell are you? Lizzie says time out, Genie! Hope tells them to leave unless they want to be dessert. Ric says I knew your parents. I know where this darkness comes from. If you talk to me, I can help. 

Hope comes back to the school and spars with Ric. She can't stay. Done so many awful things. He says because no one was there to guide you. I should've found you sooner. Lizzie calls for Jinni. Then chews her out. Jinni says precision is key. Figure out exactly what your heart desires. Lizzie wishes that there was never a Salvatore School to begin with.

Ric takes them to Mystic Falls High. Reminds them to not use powers. He'll see them in class. Preparing for Homecoming. Josie says try to keep it together today. it's important. Josie and Connor are dating. Lizzie doesn't have a date. You're into Connor? Josie's head cheer. Dana brings a vanilla latte for Josie. Lizzie bear, relax. Only so far a doctor can raise your dosage.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Ric is day drunk. Josie says when isn't he? Battle of Willow Creek. He's still wearing his watch. 

Josie says get Dad's watch like you promised. It's a magical object. I'm going to show Connor I'm a witch. You promised you wouldn't let me down. Actually do it for a change. Stephanie Salvatore gave him the watch. 

Lizzie and Jinni sneaking up on Ric snoring at his desk. Jinni says this world does make sense when you think about it. Your father built the school so you could thrive. You wished it away because it wasn't perfect. So now you're the school freak and your sister gets to shine. Jinni says you could make another wish. She's spent 500 years granting wishes to ungrateful humans.

Josie in a sequined dress. Every time something goes well for me, you have an episode. Why do you think Dad drinks all the time? He works here to keep an eye on you! I'm done making excuses for you. I'm done putting my happiness aside for you. I love Connor and I'm going to show him how much. Now give me the watch! Lizzie siphons the watch. I'm sorry, I can't let you do this. Josie says she hates her and walks away. Lizzie screams and blows the lights. All the kids staring and filming her. Ric rushes them out to the door. 

Where Hope and her crew arrive. Looks like you guys could use some help. Mikaelson Boarding School. They came for Alaric. Josie and Ric happy to come. Lizzie swears.

**So, will Lizzie learn anything from this experience or continue to be insufferable. Man, I hope Josie comes out of the Merge.

Ric says this place is like a dream come true. Klaus built the school for Hope. He's oversees establishing the European branch. They need a new headmaster. Lizzie feels sick. She heads around the corner to talk to Jinni. Wish for what you truly want. Isolate your biggest problem and show it no mercy. I with Hope Mikaelson was never born.

Hey. Hey. What's your name? Sun's almost down. You can't stay here. Lizzie asks where are we? Dr. Saltzman is your father and you know where to find him? Triad hunts the supernaturals. They hope the Supernatural Railroad isn't just a fairytale. 

The Salvatore house is decrepit. Lizzie is told she has a lot of nerve showing up here. Penelope tells her to leave before she feeds her to the vamps. Who died? Ric enters. He hugs her. Sweetie, you can't be here. He's been looking for her. She ran away. All that matters is you're home, not that we can stay much longer. World knows about vampires. Klaus shut off his humanity two years ago and started a war. Nothing's been safe since. Lizzie asks where's Josie? Dad, where is she? He says she's dead, Elizabeth. The vigil is for her. Lizzie will fix this. I can make this whole miserable world go away. Jinni! Jinni!! Oh, it's my last wish, I can't take it back. It's all my fault. Ric calls for Penelope and she puts Lizzie to sleep.

Damn you, Genie. Jinni says third wish is always a tough one. Better luck on your next one. Jinni says I'll give you another wish is exchange for the urn. It's a small price to pay to cease suffering like this. She was born into 500 years of suffering. Then at 499 she ended up in Malivore. I was given one final chance at freedom. Wish me the urn! If I return the urn to Malivore, I'm free and at peace. What happens after that is not my problem. Lizzie says magic always has a loophole. Jinni says find it quickly. Things have taken a hell of a turn up there. Triad is coming. They're doing to fight. Ric says I should've never kept that secret from you. We waited too long. When you turn 22, the Gemini must merge. Only the strongest of the two twins will survive it. We've tried to find a way to prevent it. That's why your mom was always traveling. A witch told you and you got scared. Had an episode. You became obsessed with winning. Then you lost control. I killed her? It was an accident. She says you must hate me so much. He only hates himself for failing them both. She says you always do everything you can to protect me and Josie, time after time, world after world. There's a world where your dream came true. You built a school. We were safe and loved and you helped so many people, and I was too stupid and jealous to see it. He asks if he told her about the merge. No. Then I guess we both did stupid things. She says I can get us out of this, I only need to think. He says you do that. Kisses her head. I love you. I love you so much. Let's go give them their war. 

**Well, she's appreciating her original reality now. But how long will it last? The girl is natively self-absorbed and acts like a spoiled brat. We know Ric and Caroline wouldn't have coddled that nonsense, so it's Lizzie's core personality. Josie gives and Lizzie takes. 

Jinni presses Lizzie to take the offer. Jinni won't accept an offer unless it grants her peace. You need incentive. People fighting for their lives. Lizzie says giving you the urn would be the biggest mistake of all. It would destroy my father's dream and I can't do that to him again. Ric is dragged away by Triad. Jinni chose her because she's broken. Lizzie says I'm never wishing you that urn. You want it so bad, why didn't you take it? Because you can't. You can only do what someone wishes you to do. That's your curse and you're just as broken as I am. But I know how to fix you. I wish you had never met the monster that sent you to Malivore. She would complete her 500 years of service and be free. But Lizzie won't consciously remember the merge or any of this. But those other souls, they eventually went insane. One day you will learn for father's secret and kill Josie. Lizzie begs but Jinni thanks her and snaps her fingers.

Lizzie hugs Josie when she comes in their room. Why? I have no idea.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Lizzie says I'm broken and I think something terrible will happen if I don't change.

Ric on the phone with Caroline. He apologizes for missing her text. Won't happen again. Any other leads? Well, keep at it. We'll find a solution. Lizzie knocks. What's on your mind? She apologizes. Mom gave me all these tools to manage my ups and downs but they all go out the window with Hope. He appreciates her trying. They hug. She asks about the book. He says nothing you need to worry about.

Lizzie thinks her thoughts have something to do with Hope. Hope wants to put a barrier around the urn. Asks Lizzie if she wants to help. Pass. Lizzie told her thoughts to Pedro. Go to bed and leave the sandwich. But you said you wanted to talk. Lizzie can't imagine why. 

Next - Feb 21. A unicorn. Hope infected by a parasite. The unicorn brought it. You're all getting detention!

No comments:

Post a Comment