Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

#Legacies 1.13 - “The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do” live blog. #thevampirediaries #theoriginals #paulwesley

“The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do”

PAUL WESLEY DIRECTS — When a spontaneous road trip to visit MG’s (Quincy Fouse) parents leaves him and Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) missing, and a distressed Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) with no memory of what happened, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), Alaric (Matthew Davis) and Kaleb (guest star Chris Lee) set out to find them before it’s too late. Paul Wesley directed the episode written by Mark Ryan Walberg and teleplay by Bryce Ahart & Stephanie McFarlane (#111). Original airdate 3/7/2019.

Legacies Interview: Quincy Fouse Is “The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do”
http://www.ksitetv.com/legacies/legacies-interview-quincy-fouse-is-the-boy-who-still-has-a-lot-of-good-to-do/190202/

Episode 13:

Kaleb comes to Ric. I can't find MG. He missed curfew. Triad guy still has Ric's phone. 

Raf isn't here, either. And it's a full moon. Hope is scared. She and Ric trying to find them. Raf is on the ground! MG. Landon. I can't remember. 

Raf is struggling. Emma calms him with magic. Slowing down his heart. Raf doesn't know what's happening to him? He's losing time. Emma says your mind is in flux, trapped between your human and wolf states. Something caused his body to shift back before the end of the full moon. Emma tells Hope to check on the other wolves. She's scared for Landon missing. 

Emma will keep Raf in his room, connected to his humanity. Ric asks him to tell exactly what happened. We can't find MG or Landon. Raf says everyone was going home for Spring Break.

Ric said no one leaves unless in custody of your guardian. Especially the wolves. Vampires in dorms. Wolves in bunkers. They have activities planned to make your vacation good. MG says the Holiday Committee has your back. Kaleb asks Raf to look after MG while he's gone. He gets weird around holidays. Raf agrees, reluctantly. 

MG became a vampire and his dad ghosted him. Only his mom talks to him. Landon thinks he should get answers from his dad. 

Ric says please tell me you didn't take MG home! Emma says discipline can come after everyone is safe. Hope returns. Ric leaves. 

Knocks at Kaleb's room. Shark slippers. I need your help, and so does MG. 

Emma is going to sedate Raf. Penelope cloaked them before they left the school.

They stole a car. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks MG is dead, so he's got a hood up and glasses. MG's father is running for mayor. They ring the bell.

Raf screaming about Landon. Hope pushes for info. Emma sticks him again. Who is chasing Landon? A monster.

Raf sleeping. Hope says this doesn't make sense. Shouldn't be any monsters in Maryland. Emma keeps pushing for calm and patience. We need to cause the least amount of harm to Rafael possible.

MG says hello to his mother. Landon introduces himself and Raf. MG just wants to say hi to Dad and be on our way. Governor thinks he has a great chance at winning. Your father doesn't want to see you. There's no room in his belief system for people dying and coming back to life. Landon says except for Jesus. And Lazarus. She says he'll come around. But it'll take time. Boys leave the house. 

Ric and Kaleb arrive at the house. Wisteria Lane joke. Ric rings the bell. Veronica isn't happy to see them. Ric says we're here because he never returned to school. MG's father's voice in the background. She says you have to find him. We have an arrangement and I expect you to uphold it. Kaleb pushes for info. Ric on the phone with Hope. She updates him. She has a Crescent recipe idea. 

Emma says absolutely not. Hope says this recipe has been in my family for years. We need to do something! Emma resists. Raf knocks her out. Sorry, Emma, but Hope's right. Do what you gotta do.

Hope gives Raf the vial. He drinks it. She brings up the monster. Tell me what you remember. 

Raf and Landon talking about MG. Arguing about truth hurting. MG lowers the window. Raf is right. It is what it is. Landon gives him a newspaper. MG's father gave a sermon about giving anything to have MG back and his poll numbers soared. There's another meeting on the way home. 

They go to the church and hear the man talking about his son. He's rehearsing. MG speaks up. Milton? That you? Yeah. Obviously. It's me. Same son you're preaching about. Who you haven't called in almost a year. His father prays to see the truth. MG asks if he loves him anymore. His father hugs him. I prayed and prayed and the Good Lord brought you back to me. MG says you could've picked up the phone. His father saw him that night. Now you're a miracle sent to me. Hugs him again. 

Hope says MG's dad didn't know he was a vampire? Raf says his dad thought he was dead.

We didn't want to leave MG behind, but it was getting late. We didn't make it back on time, Hope. 

Chaining Raf in the woods. Landon doesn't have a better idea. Raf and Landon arguing again. You've been avoiding THE conversation all week. You have feelings for Hope. The slug didn't make you do anything you didn't want to do. Raf says I'd never act on them. Landon knows. But he knows what happens when Raf bottles things up, and he hates seeing him in pain. Raf is turning. Run and clear the woods. There's a roar. Raf tells Landon to run. Landon won't leave him. But Raf's bones are starting to break. 

Hope gives him more elixir. Did the monster hurt Landon? Is he okay? Raf doesn't know. She asks where the woods were? Raf remembers. She goes to get one of the twins to siphon him.

Ric and Kaleb in the woods. MG's mother enrolled him in the school. They kept him being a vampire a secret from his father. Ric felt caught in a gray area. Kaleb says it's black and white. Ric says when you have been through what I've been through and seen what I have seen, you'll learn that life is rarely that simple. Kaleb smells blood. MG? Lying on the forest floor. MG says stay away, I can't control it. Demons all around me. He's been bitten in the stomach by a werewolf. Kaelb says Rafael is the damn monster. 
Ric says MG has maybe an hour. They need Hope to get there in time and give him her blood.

Ric can't reach them. MG still hallucinating. He wants to sleep. Kaleb says talk to me. Tell me about your pops.

MG and his dad in the church. Mom wanted me to spend time alone with you. His dad wants to go to the diner across the street. MG says somebody might see me. His father wants to shout it from the rooftops. MG says no one will believe it's real. They'll think you lied for votes. MG wants to show him. You taught me to live by my truth and I want to honor that. He pricks his father's finger and says don't hate me for this, Pop. I'm not human anymore. He shows him his fangs. His father yells at him to go, be gone! You're a demon! MG tells him to stop. I'm a vampire but that doesn't mean I'm evil! He compels his father to tell the truth. How do you feel about me, your son, right now? His father says my son is dead. 

The woods. Ric says it takes time for some parents to understand. Kaleb wants to compel him. MG says don't bother. I took care of it. 

He sobbed that he was still his father's boy. The boy that still has a lot of good to do. But Mom was right. You're better off thinking I'm dead. So you didn't see me here today. Believe you'll see the boy you love again. He leaves the church. 

Kaleb says you're better off, man. MG says I can't control it. I can't go back to the school, not after what I did. I'm a killer. Hope and Raf arrive. Ric tells her about the bite. He doesn't have much time. Raf realizes he bit him. MG says I'm so sorry. Raf remembers now. I remember who the monster was. 

Landon wouldn't leave Raf. MG comes toward them. You scared the crap out of me. raf says you can't be here. It's not safe. I'm about to turn. MG pushes Landon. This is all your fault! Then punches Landon. Landon says I deserve that, now calm down! Raf appeals to MG. Landon says you can fight this. Please. MG says you don't understand. I don't have anything left to fight for. I'm a monster. He bites Landon and feeds and feeds. Landon dead in front of Raf. Raf screams. 

Hope devastated.

I did it, it was me, I'm the monster. Ric figures out what happened to Rafael. Raf walking away. Landon's body is out there. I'm going to go find it. MG wanted to hurt Landon. I didn't want his blood. I need it. I needed all of it. I'm a demon. Ric tells Kaleb to give Hope a minute. She will. She stands and asks for a knife. Ric hands it over. She feeds MG. 

Raf finds Landon laying as he fell. Hope comes running up. Raf crying, holding him. Hope grieving. 

Kaleb and MG in the car. Kaleb was trying to figure out why Dr. S. needed a wing man today. Now I know it's because he knew you would. Being a vampire isn't everything I say it is. I guess I just say that stuff to make myself okay with the big struggle ahead of us. A hard life. But we can be in it together. Don't matter if you're family don't get it. Maybe they'll come around, maybe they won't, but hear this, brother. I'm your family now. Me. Alright? Alright. Let's help them bring Landon home. MG says everyone will hate me now. Kaleb says they'll have to come through me. 

Ric arrives. The the vamps. Raf stands up. Hope grabs him. Landon wouldn't want this! He'd want us to be better. She pulls him into a hug. Landon's body is smoking. Then it's in flames. They're bewildered. Ash left behind. Ric says I don't think it's over. We've been wondering if he's supernatural. We have our answer. Landon's hand comes out of the ash. Then the other arm. Then his head. He sits up. Stands. What's going on? Ever heard of the Legend of the Phoenix?

Next ep - Miss Mystic Falls. Hope insists she's fine. Lizzie says you're far from fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment