Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

#LegendsOfTomorrow 5.15 - Season Finale - "Swan Thong" live blog

"Swan Thong"

SEASON FINALE — Still controlled by the Fates, the Legends find themselves in 1984-esque world, they soon discover that things aren’t as they thought they would be. The Legends must convince the civilians to trust them and stand up for their right to choose, but the Fates don’t make it easy by resurrecting the Encores once again. Caity Lotz, Jes Macallan, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Olivia Swann and Matt Ryan also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Morgan Faust (#515). Original airdate 6/2/2020.


Image credit: The CW

Episode 15, season finale:

Blue Mush Sucks. Charlie isn't happy. Enters the Loom Temple of the Fates.

The other Fates greet her. Charlie says we don't want to keep our worshipers waiting.

Legends among the public. Don't destroy the Loom until we find the ship. They get recognized from TV. John proposes taking their clothes in exchange for an autograph.

Mona and Gary find the other group of Legends. There's a historical sanitation dump. All the good stuff of life. Clicking to find the Waverider. LOL, poor Mick has the keys.

Sarah and John take down guards.

People approach the Fates. Man asks for more blue mush, please. Woman asks for her shows to go back on TV. Charlie says the actors are tired. Atropos goes looking for the Legends. Lakisis confronts Charlie. Tells her to grow up. Do you see a Joseph Stalin amongst these lambs? You always loved these mortal creatures best. What do you think they'd want? More choices? Or peace. Charlie says peace. Wise choice, sister.

John and Sarah and Astra reach the Loom. Sara says destroy it, once and for all this time.

The others haven't found the Waverider. Then the alarm beeps. It's under garbage bags. They get in. Nate, Ava, Zari. Mick leaves to find his kid.

John and Astra. John says you're a conduit as Natalie's daughter.

Gideon? There's no Gideon. Zari says we need a superconductor. Or......use Nate. 60/40 on it working. Steel up and get shocked.

Zari 2 and Behrad see 2 of the fates.

Atropos grabs Sarah. Who sees what Atropos will do.

John tells Astra to connect to her mother. Let her power flow through you. Harness your connection. The song. Threads come to Astra.

Sarah attacks Atropos.

Astra sees Lakisis. Loses the connection. Forget your mother or you'll never be the powerful woman I know you can be.

Atropos takes Sarah's thread. John, open the door. Behrad, now! Atropos lands in the Loom. Sarah pulls Atropos' thread.

Charlie and Lakisis feel pain, Clotho, what have you done?

Jump the ship! And the Waverider falls and crashes. When are we? Sarah's sight is back! She kisses Ava.

Walking outside, life sees more normal. They jumped a few months. People are talking to Fate on watches. Asking what they should do and when. The watch tells them. Fatewatch.

Lakisis made a commercial. Fatewatch is your link to the Loom. Always connected.

The History Museum. Here you will learn the truth about free will and the atrocities it brought upon mankind. Hall of Bad Ideas. Glitter, cigarettes. Thong Song. Sarah stops Nate from playing it.

Behrad gets a flash into an apocalypse world. ARGUS agents. Zari 1 is disturbed. She knows that life. Tells him that it happened. I ran, you didn't. Everything I've done has been to save you.

Hall of Villains. Vlad the Impaler is number 14.

Mick and daughter and Mona and Gary find the Waverider. They went into hiding.

Legends are God Killers in the Hall. Who is number 1? Charlie. She tells them they have to leave right now. Fate says to stay. Lakisis will kill you!

They get Charlie to the Waverider. I need the watch! I never should've destroyed the Loom to begin with. I'm the creator of chaos. Sarah says that was a badge of honor for you. What happened? Ava says we left. Sarah asks Charlie what happened. Lakisis rebuilt the loom, saved everyone and restored the peace.

Astra says I replaced my mother, John. In Hell. I was terrified, helpless. Lakisis took me in. The price was my humanity. I had to forget the person I loved the most. John says you were just a kid. She says I wanted to forget. I saw what happened to good people down there and I swore that wouldn't be me. John says you're still her daughter. Astra asks whose? Natalie? Or Lakisis?

Nate giving a presentation on free will. Charlie counters. Mona tries next. Then Gary. Sarah and Ava. Think of how all the people on this ship came together. We're a family. Sometimes a mistake is just destiny.

Behrad and Zari 1 working on tech. Uses Zari 2's phone.

Tracking the Loom. Behrad's wound is returning. John and Zari 2, we'll have to go floor by floor.

She kisses him. The others hear it on comms.

There's a control room. There is no Loom. It's Gideon!! Running Fate Protocol. I cannot be interrupted. Shut down the watch network and this ends. Astra says Lakisis will just find another way. Ava says then we expose her. Charlie still says she can't help, no matter how much Sarah appeals.

History Museum is now open. Lakisis addresses the people. In the Hall of Villains. i imprisoned my sister so now and forever you can live in peace. Loombreaker, do you accept your fate. Astra says no. Your story is a load of crap. Where is Clotho? Astra asks did you ever love me? Or were you looking to replace your sister? Astra provokes her to strike Astra down. And the Legends are the real Legends in the Hall. Sarah says you tricked everyone into giving up their freedom. Lakisis says listen to the Loom.

Zari and Zari working Gideon.

Lakisis brings the villains to life. Enjoy your free will, Legends. People run away. They take the Bad Ideas to save the world. Nate turns on the Thong Song. Legends vs the Encores. Marie Antoinette tries to stab Mick. Then attacks Astra. She loses her head again. Nate's still dancing to the song.

Cool John magic effect! The bad guys won't stay dead.

The kid tells Charlie to get over herself. I'm the product of complete chaos. Out of all that insanity, I got a dad, and I love him. Life is messy, but that's what makes it beautiful.

Can't let the villains out. Charlie says then destroy them. With the Hell weapons. Charlie tells Sarah I should've been here. Time to stand up to my sister once and for all.

Lakisis calling for Gideon. Charlie confronts her. you humiliated me. Made me feel small. Hunted me down. I thought I needed your forgiveness. But it's you. She hugs Lakisis. I forgive you. Lakisis says I gave you back your power, your immortality. I was a god! Now I'm.......nothing. Charlie says you're not nothing. You're a human. You have one life to live. Don't waste it trying to keep everything under your control. Charlie walks away.

Gideon back in the Waverider. Detects English. Zari teases Zari 1. Behrad teases Zari 2 about Nate. Behrad's bleeding. Zari says I'm causing a temporal disturbance and I'm killing you. I have to go back in the totem. It's my turn to save you.

Nate and Zari. She's saying goodbye. You know I have to do this, right? Yeah. But she wishes she was leaving him with....something. He says you have. You brought my memories back to me. I get to remember the woman I love forever. She kisses him. He says no regrets. Special handshake and she goes to the others. You found me and brought me home. She hugs Behrad. Mick says there are two of them? LOL. Zari says bye, guys, and puts herself in the totem. Nate needs so many drinks. Charlie knows the perfect place.

The punk bar. She's performing with The Smell again.  Weren't they dead? Who hasn't died? Mick's kid loves vintage punk bands. John asks Astra what's next? Offers his coin in exchange for staying at his house. He says cheers.
Legends dance in the crowd.

Ava says she can taste the moon. Sarah says it's time to go home. Charlie says this is the end of the line for me. Time to set down some roots. Sarah says you need anything, you know where to find us. Once a Legend, always a Legend. Group hug. Go enjoy your vacations! Sarah is getting beamed up into space!

No comments:

Post a Comment