Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2024

#SupermanAndLois Season 4 arrives soon!

Superman and Lois Season 4

The final season. 


New trailer


The final season of Superman & Lois begins with a two-hour premiere on Monday, Oct. 7, at 8 p.m. ET/PT, on The CW.

Knowing that Season 4 would be the last, showrunners Todd Helbing and Brent Fletcher tell TVLine they focused on ending the iconic hero’s story in a way they thought would “satisfy fans of the character,” Helbing says. Despite the Man of Steel’s disappearing act, however, Tyler Hoechlin is “definitely still a presence,” appearing in every episode.

I will be live recapping every episode, as usual.

This is the last of the Arrowverse shows on The CW, so it might be my last I live blog. With SO many favorites canceled or ending in recent years, I don't watch nearly as much scripted TV as I used to - let alone shows that I feel strongly enough about to watch with my netbook on my lap.

End of an era...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment