Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

#Castle Recap - Episode 15

Season 7, Episode 15: Reckoning

The 12th precinct tries to stop Dr. Kelly Nieman and Jerry Tyson before they claim another victim.

Recap: Ep 15:

They race to Beckett's last location. Her phone is off or disabled. Castle spots her car. "Help her!" is written on the window. Ryan and Espo give orders. Castle says it's them. We need to find Neiman and Boudreaux.

He's at his apartment when Castle and Ryan show up. Let's them in. Castle looks for Beckett. Ryan stops him from attacking Tyson. We have to prove it, Castle. We'll find her.

Espo with Neiman. What about Amy Barrett? She says she can't help it if Amy's info is out of date.

Gates says we've pulled officers in to help. Tori has tech teams looking at video. What if Mike is really Mike? What if Neiman made him look like Tyson? What if Tyson is still out there? Castle says it's him and it's part of the thrill. He wants to see how close he can get to the flame. He gets a call. it's Beckett's voice and she's panicked.

But Kate wouldn't call begging and panicking. They're trolling Castle.

Tori traces the number. It's a payphone. Where? Upper West Side parking lot. They race units to the location. There's an envelope for Castle on the phone. Ryan opens it. Voice recorder. It's Kate's message again. Espo calls for a chopper and search teams on the roof.

Tori says the recording was spliced together. They've prepared this for months. He wants Castle to suffer. Gate asks why. We'll put a trace on your phones. We have to keep our wits about us and work the evidence. Espo says there's a witness. Kate was in a wheelchair and drugged. Put in a van. It's a start. Find that van. We will get her back.

Castle sits in his car. Puts on a knit cap and exits. Goes up to Mike's apartment and attacks him.

Tori finds the van. It's a stolen vehicle.

Castle roughs up Mike. Who keeps insisting he has the wrong guy. Castle tosses him into the bookcase. Has a gun! Tell me where she is or I swear to God. Mike keeps professing he's not Tyson. I swear. I was raised in Iowa. I'm not Jerry Tyson, I'm not. Castle says last chance. Where is she? Police break in and tell Castle to drop the gun now. He does. Castle stares at Mike while he's arrested.

Espo chews out Castle. This doesn't help the investigation. Ryan says Mike is pressing charges and we have to book you. Gates gives rick a cup of coffee. Unlocks the cuffs. She says Kate says he sees the story. You let that man in your head. You want to help Kate, get inside his. What's his story? What's his next move?

Ryan says Mike bolted. She gives orders. Find that man! And Neiman's gone, too. She went out the roofe. Castle gets called. Tyson asks how'd it feel to be that close? I liked the fear in your eyes, the suffering. Castle offers himself. Tyson says this way, I get to kill you over and over again. Ryan got the number and it's from Castle's house!

They hurry in. Martha and Alexis are fine. He sends them out of town. Alexis pleads with him to be safe. Martha tells him to be careful.

Ryan says Tyson must've spoofed your number. Castle says he wants me to know he can get to me any time. Ryan apologizes. Castle says it's not your fault or my fault. It's his. Espo says the van has been found.

3rd floor, there's a woman. Cops go in. Kate's voice says Castle it's a trap! Then she's shot multiple times. Castle screams.

Castle runs to the body. Lifts her face and it's not her. The woman was reported missing last week. Castle knows Kate is still alive. Not done with me, yet.

Kate's awake. Neiman says good, we can get started.

Gate updates the crew. Castle says we won't find her like this. We need to take the game to him.

He visits the prison. The former accomplice. Why are you here? you shared a cell with Tyson for 4 years. Man says it's a time he'd rather forget. Tyson got in your head. I slept a lot better once I knew he was dead. Castle says Tyson is alive and has my wife. Did he mention a place in the city he'd go to feel safe? You sacrificed yourself and you wonder how he got you to throw your life away. Man says there was a place. What's in it for me? I want out. Castle says they won't go for it. Please, something else. Give me something I can give you. Revenge.....don't you want to settle the score? Man asks, what kind of revenge?

There's a house in the woods. Owned by a family friend. Castle looking into it. You can't save her. He'll just kill her. Castle says it won't be the cops. It'll be me. He's at the address. Looks at blueprints of the house. Takes his gun and looks around. Sees Amy Barrett. She's smoking on a porch. She sees a reflection from his binoculars. She's coming to investigate. Castle's hiding behind a tree. gone by the time she reaches it. He points the gun on her back. Where is Beckett? Not here. They wouldn't tell me. They sent me here to wait. He asks who's in the house. She says just me. He ties her up and puts her in the trunk of his Buick.

Kate and Neiman. Neiman says I admire you. Always have. No point in resisting, Detective. And please don't scream. She removes the gag. Kate says kidnapping and murder are crimes. You can still save yourself. Neiman says I've already been saved. She'll never turn on Jerry. Kate says he will kill you. I'm your only chance, Kelly. She scans Kate's face. She's chosen Beckett's face to replace her own.

Castle sneaks into the house. Food on the table. He goes room by room. And upstairs. It's dark. Finds Jerry's office. The monitor shows Kate on video. She's not here. Jerry tases Castle. So glad you could join me.

Kate works on loosening a bolt under the table she's on. Neiman says faces fascinate me. A phone rings. It's Jerry. He says her Kate ready and wait for my call. Neiman unveils her tools. Says I've so enjoyed our time together.

Castle is allowed to sit in a chair. Jerry says I brought you here. Humans are so predictable. You knew I was coming. Jerry knew Castle would work on his own. Visiting my old cellmate was a natural choice. I want to see your face when you watch her die. Castle says no, that's not it. This isn't about me. it's about so much more than that. Your inadequacy. You needed to prove you're smarter than me, that you can control me. I've written characters like you. That's your story, Jerry. You needed to prove it. So I let you. What do you mean? I let you bring me here. I needed to find you so I could find her.

Espo gave Rick a monitor for his ear. Take the shot. Jerry is shot in the chest. Jerry tries to raise his gun and falls. Espo was the sniper. Ryan comes in. Castle gets Jerry's phone.

Neiman knows Jerry should've called by now. She can't reach him. Kate works on her bonds. Neiman grabs a scalpel. it's time. Kate grabs her wrist.

Police charge in. Kate stands over a bloody fallen Neiman. Castle goes to her.

Kate brought to the precinct. Everyone claps. Lanie runs to her. Gates tells Castle it was the stupidest most reckless stunt you ever did. Thank you. She says the DA is willing to drop the charges if you agree to 1000 hours as consultant to the precinct. He hugs Gates again. Then hugs Kate.

Kate in bed. Castle says Mom and Alexis are on their way home after some shopping. He doesn't know how she did it over those 2 months I was gone. She asks if he thinks about it. All the time. She says every time I close my eyes I see her face. Castle sees Tyson, too. Know how I deal with it? Open my eyes and look at you. She thanks him for coming to get her. Always. They snuggle up.

Next ep - Mars! Something's killing inside a simulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment