Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

#Grimm returns! Episode 14 Recap

"BAD LUCK"

03/20/2015 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : A SECRET RITUAL TO BRING GOOD LUCK TARGETS A WESEN GROUP -- GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russel Hornsby) investigate a murder victim with his foot cut off, and stumble onto a disturbing Wesen take on the "lucky rabbit's foot." In an effort to help, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) go undercover. Meanwhile, the fallout from Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) showdown still has Nick reeling and sends him on a path that leads to Henrietta (guest star Garcelle Beauvais). Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star. TV-PG V

Ep 14:

Juliette in Hexen face. Nick raises his gun. She says Nick, it's me. She tells him about the engagement ring to prove it. He asks how this happened? She says I don't know. I didn't know....I thought I was pregnant, and then there were headaches, and then it happened. How I killed the guy at the Tribunal, and the Manticore, and almost killed Adalind. He asks why you didn't tell me? She says I was scared. Henrietta says it's permanent. I found her through Sean. Nick says you told him before me? you should've told me. She says I was afraid you'd kill me. He says I'd never hurt you - never! He says this is because of me....because I became a Grimm again. She says we took a chance. Knew there might be side effects. He goes to the door. She asks where he's going. He says I don't know.

Family. Son goes to bed early. Mom asks the daughter about homework. She cites a lot. Mom tells her to go study.

Son is about to sneak out. Sister catches him. She wants to go to a party tomorrow. He says fine, I'll cover tomorrow. He leaves the house. Goes out into the woods. Meets with a girl and they kiss. She set up a blanket and a candle. They lay down and make out. Someone's in the woods with them. Boy says I need to go. Gives her her stuff. Says I love you. Text me when you get home. Okay. They part. He hears music. Investigates. He finds an accordion. And a guy with an ax. Coyote vs. rabbit. Rabbit boy tries to run, but the coyote attacks him.

Mom hears screaming. Peter! No! She runs out with a shotgun and looks for him. He's missing a foot! The mom screams for help.

Nick thinking through moments with Juliette. Telling her he's a Grimm. Her amnesia. Needing to be a Grimm again. The spell. His phone rings. It's Hank. Where?

To the case. Hank asks if he's alright? Yeah. Wu tells them about Peter. Kid bled out before the paramedics arrived. Killer took the foot? Let's talk to the mother.

She says they've only lived here a few months. Neighbors are good people. The father? She says my husband was killed about a year ago in a car accident. Moved from Seattle for a new start. Nick sees her wogue. Mom asks if she can go now to be with her daughter. Yeah, that's all. Nick tells Hank she's Wesen.

A couple stops at a cabin. They go to the door. Knock. Open it. The man asks if they brought it. Of course. A LOT of cash. He tosses them the rabbit foot. You're sure this will work? It always does. They leave and the man plays his accordion.

The couple in bed. Let's start a family. They have the foot below their bed.

juliette comes down in the morning and Nick is on the sofa. She startles him. He says I want to talk to Henrietta. She gives him the address and says memorize it. It's tricky. He says I'll make this right. I love you. See you later. He drives to Henrietta's. She opens the door. I've heard a lot about you. You told Juliette the transformation is permanent? Yes. He says the Blood of a Grimm will fix this. Henrietta says you can't save her now. Only one way to stop her - kill her, or accept her the way she is. And keep a safe distance while she discovers what she's capable of. He asks what that's supposed to mean. She caresses his face. And kisses him! See how easy that was? And I'm not nearly as skilled as Juliette will become. Beware, Mr. Grimm.

Nick goes to the precinct. Wu asks if he forgot to set his alarm. Not in the mood. Okay.... Wu and Hank think it's a serial killer.....serial foot killer, lol. Nick says the mom is rabbit-like. Wu says, so, lucky rabbit's foot? Let's go.

Nick finds the listing in the boor. 1217. Due to the fecund nature of this Wesen, the severed foot must be placed beneath the couple wishing to procreate. The fresher the foot, the more fertile the female will be. They leave the foot under the bed for three days? Nick says maybe the car accident Peter's father died in wasn't an accident. Let's talk to Rosalee.

Sean gets coffee and Adalind gets in his car. We need to talk. Do we? Viktor is obsessed with finding our child. He'll kill you once he finds her. She needs us more than ever. He asks why she's really here. Adalind knows this will get ugly. They discuss Juliette. Adalind figures he sent Juliette to Henrietta. And Nick is a Grimm again. She says you and me need to be on the same side. I'll do whatever it takes to save our daughter and I want you with me. He says damn, you're good. I want to believe you. She says for once, you should.

Monroe says his grandfather once found the rabbit in Germany. He ate it. Rosalee says this practice is outrageous! Wesen fertility clinics. They volunteer to speak to the doctors. Nick's phone rings. Wu says Peter's foot was missing. The left foot. And the family is out of the house, running scared.

Mom and daughter at a hotel. We have a flight to Calgary in the morning. Daughter is sick of moving. I know you are, honey, I know. But there's a tracker under their car! The bad guy is watching.

Mom's going to the lobby for the ATM and snacks.

Juliette looks for the engagement ring. She puts it on. Then her arm wogues. She shakes it off and puts the ring away.

Hank on the phone. Peter's final arrangements were made. Mother paid in cash and the body will be cremated. Monroe and Rosalee call. They narrowed down a doc. Nick wants to meet them there. They say no. We'll call you.

The mother runs back to the room. Chloe is missing.

Monroe and Rosalee at the doc. He'd play the cello to a baby. His singing might scare it. LOL. They talk with Dr. Redfield. Go into his office. Doc wants to look at their tests. They push to look into something Wesen specific. Something under the bed? Doc says that's an appalling practice I have nothing to do with. He tosses their file in the trash.

Nick tells the mother he's a Grimm and we need to find the man hunting you.

The nurse tells Monroe and Rosalee she can help. It's expensive. $10,000 cash. I'll put you on the list. Rosalee will pay $15,000. We want to do it as soon as possible. The nurse calls the man. He says he'll do it tonight. Nurse tells them she'll text them when and where tonight. That's it.

Rosalee tells Monroe to call Nick.

Nick and Hank talk to the mom. Nick says you'll stay under protection until we find this guy. Monroe calls and tells him. Nick says don't let the nurse leave.

They go to the nurse and ask more questions. She walks away. Rosalee confronts her. Nurse wogues. Monroe wogues. Rosalee knocks her out.

Bad guy carries Chloe into the cabin.

Nick gets to the clinic. Talks to the nurse. She says I've only met the guy once. Nick says you're an accessory to murder. Nick says Chloe will be dead by tonight. Who was the last couple you set up?

Nick goes to the Spenellis. No foot. And then Nick finds it under the mattress. Where did you get this? They tell. Nick says good luck when the Wesen Council hears about this.

Chloe tries to struggle away. He tells her to stop. It'll do her no good. You're better off relaxing in. Nice foot you got there, love. Now wogue for me.

Nick and Hank get to the cabin.

Man tells Chloe to wogue. Or we have to do this the hard way. He hears Hank with the shotgun. Nick and Hank prepare to enter. Charge in and they're gone.

Man carries Chloe into the woods. Ties her to a stake. Not a sound, love! He picks up his ax and looks for his hunters. Nick and Hank hear a noise. Chloe's trying to get away. Nick and Hank hear the accordion. Find it on the ground. Behind you! Hank's down. Nick and the guy fight. Hank is ready to fire, but Nick says he's got Chloe. Chloe takes him down and stabs his foot! He knocks her down. Hank shoots the guy. Nick takes the girl to her mom.

Nick comes home. I talked to Henrietta. I'm not giving up. We're going to get through this. I'm not going to let it destroy what we have. She says it'll never be the same again. He says you learned to understand me now I have to learn to understand you. I'm not going anywhere. She wogues and he can't look. She says if I'm the girl of your dreams, kiss me. But you can't even look at me. this is what's forever. She leaves.

Henrietta's. Adalind comes over. So, I understand a mutual friend came by to see you. Henrietta says Juliette is a lovely girl. Oh. Congratulations. Adalind says for what?? Henrietta says, you really don't know. Touches her. Definitely. You're going to have another baby. Adalind says that's impossible. Henrietta says you must've been with someone. Adalind remembers sleeping with Nick and freaks out.

Next Friday - A man eater. And Juliette goes to Sean for a place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment