Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#AgentsOfShield episode 3.6 recap - "Among Us Hide"

"Among Us Hide"

S.H.I.E.L.D. TAKES ACTION WHEN ONE OF THEIR OWN IS ATTACKED, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Among Us Hide... " - The stakes get even higher as Hunter and May continue to go after Ward and Hydra, and Daisy and Coulson begin to suspect that the ATCU may be keeping a big secret from S.H.I.E.L.D., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Matthew Willig as Lash, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Andrew Howard as Banks, Spencer Treat Clark as Alexander, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Hector Hugo as Jerome Deschamps, Anthony Corrales as S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, and Marco Martinez as Officer Stuart.

"Among Us Hide... " was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Dwight Little.

Ep 6:

Hospital. May. Andrew is brought in to SHIELD. She's told he's alive. She asks him what happened. Andrew says one of my students was at the store, had 2 men with him. Professionals. Coulson says it was Hydra. May, this isn't your fault. A SHIELD agent tailed Andrew and saved his life. Kid had a lighter. I barely made it to the door. The blast threw me clear. Then you were there, picking me up. Alex was trouble. Ward would've made him finish the job. Coulson says you're safe now.

Hunter wants to see Andrew. May says no. Coulson breaks them up. You're off that assignment. May says let me go after him. He asks if she's back. Yeah, I'm back.

Hydra. Ward tells his second that you were sloppy. Now Von Strucker is a dangling thread. They don't know where he is. Let's find him before SHIELD does.

Coulson finds Daisy. She's pissed. But, good news. I have a theory. Lash was tracking us. I think he's in the ACTU. What if he's hiding out as one of them? Coulson will see Rosalind today. He says stay off her radar. I need her to trust me today. She asks if he's getting attached. He says no. She asks if May is really back. He says she's out for blood, so at least for now.

Bobbi finds May and May attacks her. Bobbi defends herself. May grabs a staff. Bobbi gets the upper hand. So you can fight your own battles. Had to make sure you're mission ready. Wheels up in 20. Welcome back, Agent Morse.

May and Bobbi ready to leave. Hunter shows up. May says stay away. He asks for a minute with his ex-wife. He says I'm going with you. She says hell no. She says she's ready. He asks if she's lying. She says no. He says do better than I did, yeah?

Plane leaves. May says Alexander Braun is Werner Von Strucker. We find the kid, he'll lead us to Ward. One Hydra account just woke up. Kid is on the run from everyone.

Werner went to a friend of his father's. You were nicer to me than my father. You don't know this guy Ward. he's scary. Will you help me? Man says I'll handle everything.

Coulson with Rosalind. She gets a call. She tells them to get started. Tells her driver we need to head back. Sorry, there's an emergency I need to handle. We'll reschedule. Car stops. He says I'll stay with you. She says you can't. He says so we're not sharing information? She says okay and tells the driver to take her home.

Fitz and Hunter. Hunter says you don't help the competition. Fitz says he kept Simmons alive. I owe him. Why are you in here? Hunter says Coulson benched me. Fitz is making IDs for Bobbi and May.

Daisy finds Andrew walking the halls. She talks to him about Lash. Why am I okay? He kills Inhumans. Why spare me? Andrew says that's a tough one. She says Lash is really different. he changed into a regular guy. He's got to get around without being noticed somehow. Andrew asks about Lincoln. She says he's been off the grid. Mack suggests Luther Banks might be Lash. Hunter offers to drive. Please?

Grand Cayman Islands. Bobbi and May getting through security. Bobbi representing a Chinese-speaking May. They look at a safe deposit box. Bobbi puts a device in it and puts it back. All the locks are blown. May says Box 38. Bobbi asks Fitz for help. He says you triggered an alarm. Security arrives. May says "We're screwed" in Chinese.

Bobbi appeals to the management. We'd like to offer you a job. We were sent by your former employer and we'd like you back. May wants to do it her way, and attacks a guard. Oh well.

Hunter with Mack and Daisy. Banks was discharged from the Marines with cause. Hunter wonders what they do when he shows up. Mack says how about some professionalism? Daisy says Andrew almost died. She sees Banks get in his car. Follow him at a SAFE distance.

Rosalind had a break-in at her home. Police say the perp was scared off by the security system. Coulson looks around the living room. Brand new furniture. A signed bat. He asks if anything is missing? She says you're slipping, Phil.

Hunter stops the van after Banks. Banks is on the phone. Mack asks what's our next move? Daisy says we can't tip off the ACTU. Hunter went straight to Banks and shot him! Sounded like with an icer. Oh boy....... Mack says so much for stealthy.

**Hunter's really off the rails. He's capable of better than this.

Hunter drags Banks into the truck. Daisy says Rosalind will find out! Hunter says test his blood for markers and we'll know if he's Inhuman or not. Mack says we don't have equipment to draw his blood. Hunter punches Banks.

Simmons and Andrew. Her phone buzzes. Daisy calls her to help. Simmons says I can handle it. Daisy sends the info. Thank you, Jemma. Banks's phone is boring. There's a message from a place. They leave Banks in his car and leave.

Rosalind had her driver pick up burgers. Coulson says all the valuables are still here. Unusual. He suggests a staged break-in could garner sympathy. He asks if all this stuff is really yours? The bat is a nice touch. And burgers from my favorite place. What possible reason would the head of the ACTU have for keeping me here with that? She throws away the food and says let's go see the facility.

Fitz analyzed the passports. He found Werner in Lisbon. May asks Bobbi to talk about what happened at the bank. Bobbi says there's nothing to talk about. May says if you're hesitating. Why are you keeping yourself locked up? Bobbi says what Ward did.... May says it can make you stronger. Let it. Next time, talking might not be an option.

Ward gets a call. What can I do for you? Man says the correct question is what I can offer you. The answer is redemption. Ward says you don't even know the game I'm playing. Man says you burned that asset. I know where you can find him. Ward asks why? Man says sometimes you sacrifice a player to save the game.

Mack and team outside the place. Daisy sends a drone to it. Phone. Simmons says Banks is not Inhuman. Daisy says thanks.

Simmons asks Fitz if they can look at the sim. He hesitates. Then says he's run dozens of sims and kept hoping one would work. The monolith was just one option, though. We won't give up, okay? She says I know this is odd and not easy for you. If you knew Will...He says I will know him. It's not even a question. She leaves. Fitz has been looking into Will's record.

Hunter says Banks is still shifty. Daisy wonders what the delivery is supposed to be. Mack says won't they see the drone? She cloaks it. They see a big crate. There's a person in a box. This is ACTU. This is where they store Inhumans. She then sees Coulson with Rosalind. "Oh."

Daisy and team watching. She asks why Coulson isn't freaking out? No way we're working with ACTU now. Mack tells her to get the drone back.

Coulson and Rosalind. She says this keeps them in stasis. She didn't want to show him because she knows how it looks. This thing is like an illness and we're close to a war. So close, we can tell those people they can go home. They're safe. He says you lost someone. I'm an idiot for not seeing it. A big baseball fan, I'm guessing. She says my husband. He was a cardiologist, a good man, and cancer sucks. She would;ve given anything to do this for him. Coulson didn't expect-- She says what, that I'm human? He says not all of us are. She says I am and you are, too. She says you said you though I wanted you to like me. That might be a little true. Maybe.

Werner being tortured. May and Bobbi burst in. Werner is stabbed. Bobbi fights the Hydra men on the deck. Including Ward's second. He's winning. May defeats hers and asks Werner where do I find Ward?

Bobbi is held down in the pool. She struggles for her stick and hits him. Climbs out of the water, and electrocutes him in it.

Werner says I tried to do what Ward wanted. We had Professor Garner. But I didn't know he changed into that thing. She asks what happened? Werner saw Andrew change into Lash! Andrew changes back, picks up the lighter, lights it, and drops it. May says that's not true. Werner says what did I see? May doesn't know.

**I knew it! I knew he'd be Lash!

Daisy back in base. Talking to Lincoln on the phone. She'll stop making fun of him when he tells her where he is. She asks if you have friends out there? He says not many. How long until the call is traced? 15 seconds. They hang up. Andrew asks if that's Lincoln. She says nope. Did Lincoln tell you where he is? She says nope.

Next week - Andrew......how long can he contain his secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment