Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

#TheOriginals episode 3.7 recap - "Out of the Easy"

"Out of the Easy"

LIES, DECEITS, AND BETRAYALS — With a dire prophecy looming over them, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) invite Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees), Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland), and Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) to a Thanksgiving gathering in an attempt to negotiate a truce. When Aurora reveals that she has powerful leverage over Klaus, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) take matters into their own hands, leading to a deadly three-way confrontation. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) are forced to take drastic measures when they realize Davina (Danielle Campbell) may be in over her head, and Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself face-to-face with a dangerous new threat. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Beau DeMayo & Michelle Paradise (#307). Original airdate 11/19/15.

Ep 7:

Night. Cami asks where is Klaus? Freya says he's pursuing a lead. Elijah bleeds in a bowl. Freya chants. Hayley and Marcel are there, too.

Klaus with Aurora. She kisses his neck. He grabs her and kisses her. She sits on the bed. He crawls after her.

Freya working her spell. Dammit. Rebekah's cloaked by a strong spell. Freya says go. I have my work cut out for me. Elijah tells Marcel to stop Davina from activating the weapon. Hayley wants to kill someone. Elijah will kill many, but first we must determine where allegiances lie.

Elijah at home. Your sister is missing. Aurora says she's not missing. Behave yourselves and I'll tell you where she is. Elijah says give me my sister or I'll visit Tristan. Klaus and Aurora cozy. he tells her to go on. He needs a word with his brother.

They chat. Klaus says keeping Aurora close is what we need. Elijah says she'll always protect Tristan. Unless we break their advantage. Klaus asks what do you have in mind? Elijah says invite them to Thanksgiving and destroy their alliance. I can feel the holiday spirit already. LOL.

Tristan gets a coffin without Rebekah. Aurora says I have other plans. He says what am I to do with you? She says trust me. He says I know you arrives days ago. She says next time don't leave me in a monastery. He asks what you did with Rebekah? We needed her as bait to lure them. She'd be safe. You'd be safe. She prefers to control her fate. He thinks the invitation is a trap. She says you're my family. You've always taken care of me. Allow me to return the favor.

Party on the street for Thanksgiving.

Cami still in Lucien's. She's sulking. He's using her phone. Provided a meal. He says I'm invited to dinner at the Mikaelson's. He texts Vincent. She says someone will notice I'm gone and they'll track me here. He says not in the next few hours. A knock. That's the nanny. This is Anton. Very loyal and very dangerous. He tells Anton to kill her if he doesn't hear from Lucien tonight.

Marcel's place. Davina arrives. He brings up the Strix. Please, D, let me help you get out of town. She's not leaving. I don't run from anyone. She leaves.

Hayley with Jackson on the balcony. He's not happy she wants to go to the Mikaelson's. She says Rebekah kept Hope safe for months. He says you let Klaus do things his way. This dinner will be a bloodbath. Babe, it's Thanksgiving. I don't see why this has to be a fight? She says it doesn't. I hear you.

Tristan brings flowers to dinner. He and Lucien bicker. Aurora arrives. Greets Lucien. He says it's been ages. Klaus says she looks ravishing and kisses her hand. Elijah welcomes them. I wish it was under better circumstances. Says Rebekah's capture is unnecessary. Let's begin with honesty. Your clandestine alliance. Klaus expects an honest and productive negotiation this evening. Elijah says shall we begin? They sit at the table.

**The courtyard looks lovely. Whoever decorates the compound is very good at their job. The poor unsung servants.....

Band plays on the street. Marcel joins Vincent in a bar. Vincent's moping. Marcel doesn't care if you don't like me. Some vampires want Davina on their side. If she isn't, they'll kill her. Vincent says there's a way, but you won't like it.

Elijah enjoys Thanksgiving. The lies, the deceit, the betrayal. Perhaps we should begin with confession. Klaus asks who would like to begin? Tristan says we sought to remove suspicion by maintaining appearances. Elijah insults Klaus's stuffing. LOL. Tristan says you saw how quickly Marcel joined our ranks. Lucien says a police investigation comes in handy to find a private collection. Elijah says you're referring to the medallion. Lucien says it was in the hands of Camille. But I'd never allow harm to come to her, knowing the great affection you have for her.

Anton tells Camille to shut up and get him a beer. She rolls her eyes and does so. He says I will hurt you. Heal you and do it all over again. Next time, that's how this goes down, got it? You're not going anywhere.

Klaus says hand it over. Elijah says and release Rebekah. Lucien says Aurora has Rebekah. Elijah wants to compel them all to give them what they want. Aurora and the boys laugh. We won't allow ourselves to be vulnerable. Elijah says compulsion is not my only talent. Tristan says you can imagine how many young upstarts have discovered the sire war. Let us seal you away forever and eliminate the threat. Klaus says the world is far from perfect.

Freya isn't having luck. Marcel says you can't give up. She says she's not.

Davina and Vincent. She says this is witch business. You don't practice anymore. I'm not afraid of the Strix. He deals tarot. I'm trying to warn you! She says you walked away from being a witch. He says I'd best be careful. Are you going to kill anyone that disagrees with you? She says I took care of a threat and I'll do it again. Vincent exposed her sin to the witches. Dun dun dun.

Elijah presses Aurora. Klaus says she'll do anything in her power to oblige. Freya arrives. Aurora gets pissed off. Freya asks what did you do with her? Aurora says I can't trust Rebekah with any of you, or herself. I put her somewhere safe. She's perfectly fine. At the bottom of the ocean. Oooooooo

Klaus says you're bluffing. Tell me you're bluffing. She says you should thank me. She's never been safer. Tristan threatens Freya and Elijah grabs Tristan. Freya puts Aurora out. Elijah asks which one do you want to torture first? Klaus says take the stable boy. Tristan and I will catch up. If anything happens to Camille....

Davina says I was trying to stop a mutiny. Vincent says for what you've done you deserve to be shunned.

Klaus and Tristan. He'll force Aurora to watch while he tears Tristan limb from limb. Tristan says the Strix will descend on you. Let your siblings fall for a year and you stand guard over them. It's your only choice.

Lucien says you're angry. Rightly so. Cami will be fine provided I'm allowed to leave. Elijah says give me the medallion and Camille and then we'll discuss your head. Lucien says he's only been himself. You give me too much credit for being clever. Aurora is making your tension with Klaus worse. Elijah says Niklaus will always put family first. Lucien says really? He's not inclined to make her suffer for it. Wonder why?

Aurora wakes. Freya made a spell so no one can hear what goes on here. Hayley says we're going to have a lot of fun. Aurora asks what are we doing here? Hayley says tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you.

Vincent says by law of the ancestors, Davina is banished, her title revoked, and no more contact with the Ancestors. It'll be as if you were never born. I'm sorry, Davina. It's time. They turn their backs on her as she walks through the cemetery. She loses contact as she passes through.

Aurora isn't giving in, yet. Freya keeps giving her migraines. Aurora hasn't felt pain since the 1700s. Kinds tickles. Hayley offers a werewolf bite. Freya says Klaus won't heal your brother. Bite him instead. Aurora says you need him to get Rebekah back.

Klaus and Tristan. Tristan says I hold influence over Aurora. Klaus offers to dagger Elijah. Perhaps you think I'd be an easier target alone. Tristan says you can wake them in a year if you choose. Klaus says that's bold. Perhaps I should kill you now.

Aurora says I don't know where Rebekah is. Old friends did it for me. Then I killed them.

Tristan says the location is in 2 envelopes. Each of us has one half of the coordinates.

So tell me, girls, who has the advantage now? Hmm?

The table. Tristan and Aurora toast. Elijah wants to tear out his eyeballs and feed them to his sister. Klaus says enough. Elijah was right. We must make difficult choices to ensure our collective survival. I have every confidence that my choice will be the right one. He attacks Tristan. Tells Aurora a sibling for a sibling. She says you will regret this and storms out. Lucien, you will take me to Camille and surrender the medallion, or you'll meet an end so cruel, the Devil will weep.

Cami and Anton. She says the chances of Lucien coming back are kinda slim. Klaus is the most ruthless vampire in all of history and he kinda likes me. He calls her a bad drunk. She cuts off his ring finger. She's free with the sun out. In the elevator is Aurora. Uh oh. "You must be Cami."

Klaus attacks Anton. Lucien says if Cami had done as she was told, she'd still be here, so it's her fault. I needed your full attention. Shows Nik the medallion. Klaus asks why hand it over? Lucien says proof of my loyalty. Take it. It's yours.

Davina in a restaurant. Vincent watches. Marcel asks if he can help her. If she lets me. Marcel says she's alive, that's what counts. Vincent says we'll keep telling ourselves that.

Klaus at Cami's place. He calls her phone. Leaves a message. Call me back please.

She's in the trunk of a car. Aurora has bitten her. She's pleased with herself.

Hayley gets home. So sorry. I thought I'd be back in time. He says Hope is asleep. She cried a bit. Finally went down. He says I asked for one thing today. I should know by now. Whenever the Mikaelsons come calling, you'll be there to answer. He's going out the Bayou with his family. She grabs his hand. He brushes her aside and leaves.

Klaus and Elijah on the phone. Klaus says Aurora has no choice but to bring our sister home. Elijah asks if he loves her? Klaus says my feelings aren't the point.

Elijah sees the table and remembers if was part of the prophecy.

Next ep - Klaus vs. Aurora. Hayley bites Tristan.

No comments:

Post a Comment