Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#AgentsOfSHIELD midseason finale episode 3.10 - "Maveth"

"Maveth"

S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra go head-to-head in a battle that will change Coulson’s world forever. While Daisy and her team of Inhumans fight to keep Hydra at bay, Coulson and Fitz take the ultimate risk, in the epic winter finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Ep 10:

Mid-season finale.

The planet. Clear sky. Ward's team still has Fitz. Fitz looking around. Ward wants to know what's wrong. We have less than 6 hours to find the portal and go home. Fitz tells him to shut up and let him think. Hits Ward. Ward hits him. If I don't make it back, Simmons will be killed. That what you want? Fitz says Malick sent you because you're expendable. A soldier calls out he saw something. Hydra logo thing.

Quinjet. Returning to the bus. Mack asks what Coulson was thinking. Hunter says I was planning on jumping as well. bobbi says Coulson went to get our people. We only have to take control of the castle and open the portal so they can return. Daisy says get up here.

Trucks unloaded. Inhumans. 10 or 12 of those gel containers. New guy asks what's the plan. Hunter says this is the part when the plan turns to rubbish. Mack tells them all the shut up a second. The only way to take the castle is with no gunfire and no backup. 2 infil teams. One to secure the portal and one to rescue Fitz or Simmons. Go.

Malick and Guyera. Simmons says you're wrong. Calculations off. Malick thanks her. She says I'm not doing it for you. Malick says death is the only think coming through that portal.

Daisy wonders how they power the castle. Aqueducts. We can slip into the compound. Mack gives orders.

Fitz complaining. How do you find the hell beast? Blood, right. He says I think that's the ridge we're looking for. Simmons said that thing can drive people crazy. Ward says you're doing a good job of that yourself. Fitz drops into Will's bunker. Wakes him. Ward comes in. Fitz says this is Will. He's going to be our guide. Heh......

Coulson dreaming. Waking up with Ros. I thought I'd lost you. She says nope, I'm here. We overslept. Now you need to get up. He suggests staying here for a while instead. She says it's time. They need you, Phil, more than ever. No. Get up! He wakes up next to a skull. Looks around. I'll be damned. Tatooine. He takes off the parachute pack. Checks his gun. Sets out.

Fitz says you can't kill him! We're all dead without him! Only he can get us there in time! Ward asks how long you been here? Will says feels like forever. Ward offers him a gun. Fitz says grow up. Ward assk if he can walk on that leg. Fitz is let go. Will says I got attacked after Jemma left. Ward asks by what? IT. So you know how to find it. I brought a gift. We should go.

Mack and Bobbie and Hunter on one team. May with the others.

Jemma tries to free herself.

Daisy spots Guyera. Tells Joey to breathe and stick close. Lincoln takes the power out.

Jemma free. She gets out of the tent in the darkness.

Fitz and Will in the lead. Can you run? Ward works for the group that sent you here. Their real agenda is to bring the creature back. They're bleeding. Fitz wondered how it'd be when they met. Good news is, Ward needs us alive. We just have to lose them before we get to the exit. Will says follow my lead. Ward asks what's the hold-up? Will says we need to get through that canyon. Only way to make it in time.

Jemma finds the boxes of Inhumans. Hides from Hydra soldiers. Finds the module for Andrew. He says help me, please. Let me out.

Andrew asks where are we? She tells him. He says let me out, I can help. She says we didn't know the ACTU was Hydra. He says open this door and I'll protect you. I'd never hurt you, but Hydra will kill you. I'm the only one that can protect you. She opens the door. He takes out the soldiers.

Coulson wandering. Finds Fitz's jacket.

Ward says I saw a giant statue today. Will says It used to live there. Ward wonders who built it. Impressive how you've survived here. Couldn't have been easy. Storm coming. Will says gonna be a bad one. Fitz joins him. We're in the no fly zone. Will says stay close.

Mack and Hunter and Bobbi in the castle. Bobbi takes out the soldiers.

Will attacks a Hydra man. Then another. He and Fitz escape.

Daisy inside. Guyera finds her. Joey takes the hit. Lincoln zaps him. Daisy says we gotta go.

May finds Simmons. Jemma says Andrew saved my life. May tells Daisy they're heading her way now.

Ward finds the dead men. Coulson shoots. Ward says you won't find Fitz without me. Coulson hits him. Get up. You're going to lead the way.

Team reunites in the castle. We've sealed and barricaded the doors. Joey thinks he can reinforce them. Mack asks how the rocks work. Jemma says we don't have to do anything. Mack asks where's May? Jemma says Andrew is here. May must've gone back for him.

May finds dead Hydra. And the Inhumans in the crates torn apart.

Ward rambling. Coulson says save your breath. Ward says I've been where you are right now. I chose Hydra for petty, selfish reasons. For closure. But what I saw today gave my life meaning. I have a sense of satisfaction I never experience when I was seeking revenge. Coulson shoots him. Ward says this place isn't death. It's a new beginning. It's all meant to be. I'm part of a grand plan. I see that now. Coulson doesn't know what he's talking about. Ward says you will.

Jemma told them about the alien. Lincoln says what if that thing comes back, too. Mack thinks this is crazy. Bobbi asks if Jemma saw it. No. I felt it. The entire planet is a wasteland. The creature is the one responsible. Lincoln says we have to destroy all of us. Daisy says we can't leave the Inhumans behind. May says they're dead. Lash killed them all.

Malick finds the wreckage. SHIELD is in the portal chamber. We need to get you off the premises. He orders them to take control again.

Ward and Coulson. Coulson says stop. Looks through binoculars. Sees Will and Fitz. Ward says there's a timer on my watch. Coulson looks at it. We have to move faster. Ward says I could move faster if you hadn't shot me twice. LOL.

Hydra breaking in. Don't have much time. Mack says get out. I'll stay until the last possible second. Hunter gives an alternative. Mack says Coulson put me in charge for a reason. If I don't get out, May's the new director. Daisy says I'm staying with you. I can keep the portal open and I'm your partner. Mack orders the rest out of there.

Will and Fitz. Portal is close. Fitz says Jemma will be happy to see you. He spots an ancient civilization and takes photos. Will falls. Says there used to be 9 cities on this planet. They warred among themselves. They had a chance to become something great, but in the end.... Fitz looks at Will's leg. You seem to know a lot about these people. Will says I was there. Fitz says you're not Will. No, Will died saving Jemma from me. He kicks Fitz.

Fitz tries to run. It tackles him. They fight.

Quinjet lands on the bus. May gives orders. Hydra's in the castle.

Daisy and Mack hoping this works.

Coulson shoots Will. Ward tackles him.

Portal firing up. Mack tells Daisy to go. She's not. 1 minute left. You may have to hold this open.

Fitz sees the portal shimmering. IT staggers toward it. Fitz shoots it. IT falls again.

Bus team watching.

Ward and Coulson still fighting. Coulson kicks him. It's over, Ward. IT gets up again. Fitz fires a flare at it and burns it. That seems to work.

Daisy says we're out of time. Fitz yells at Coulson that the portal is closing. Leave him. let's go! We have to go! Coulson thinks of Ros. And kills Ward with his robot hand. Fitz is shocked. Coulson leaves his hand on the ground with Ward. Fitz runs to the portal. Something leaks out of the IT body.

May fires at the castle.

Mack says open the doors, I'm bringing them in. Jemma looks in the capsule. Lincoln kisses Daisy. May goes to Coulson for a hug. Jemma's crying. Runs to Fitz. Fitz and Coulson exchange looks.

Malick in the car. Ward is standing there with Coulson's hand. The IT is back!!!!

Next ep - March 8. Agent Carter Jan 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment