Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#TheFlash midseason finale episode 2.9 - “Running To Stand Still” #WallyWest

“Running To Stand Still”

MARK HAMILL, WENTWORTH MILLER, AND LIAM MCINTYRE RETURN; KEIYNAN LONSDALE JOINS THE CAST AS WALLY WEST — When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry (Grant Gustin) must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton) meet Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg (#209). Original airdate 12/8/2015.

Ep 9:

Mid-season finale.

Harrison running through the halls. He grabs a gun. Zoom grabs him by the throat. My daughter is innocent. Please let Jessie live. Say something! Soom says Merry Christmas.

Iris bought a Flash toy. But she couldn't find a Green Arrow one. LOL. Joe doesn't know what to get Barry. He wants to find something meaningful. She suggests a nice watch like your dad gave to you. He says his dad gave him the watch because he was always late. Like the free weights because she was skinny.

Barry and Patty kissing. Iris arrives. Ooops. LOL. Patty leaves. Iris is happy for him. Barry thought the Wells message would be true, but maybe I can be happy. She starts crying. She can't keep the secret anymore. Francine was pregnant when she left us. She had a son, my brother. Barry asks his name. Wally. Wally West. I told her to leave and never come back and never tell Dad, but I feel like I'm hurting him. I don't know what to do. Barry says you have to tell him. But we can tell him together. He hugs her. It's snowing. Maybe it'll be a white Christmas.

Jay and Caitlyn in Star Labs. Cisco tells them just kiss already. LOL. Think Cisco took Christmas off? Jay asks about Christmas. Caitlyn rambles. LOL. She tells Jay about the party. Cisco is going to find Harry. Harry walks in. Awkward......

Blizzard now. Windows blow out. Weather Wizard is back. He breaks out Captain Cold. Then follows a map to the Trickster.

Joe and Barry at the prison. No one was killed. He tells Barry that Mardon killed Patty's father. She won't be thinking clearly. She doesn't want to talk to Barry about this. He says I don't want to see you do anything reckless. She says I'm a cop. Going after criminals is my job.

Trickster singing awful Christmas lyrics. Cold asks why did you break us out? Mardon owed him. And the Trickster is crazy. We all want the Flash dead. He's vulnerable. He's weak. Cold says it's a mistake to underestimate the Flash. Cold wants to know the plan. Trickster tells the boys to play nice.

Star Labs. Cisco has an idea of tracking Mark. Barry tells them about the time travel. Create the wand and it works, so you just have to do it again, for the first time. Harry's grumpy. Barry tells Caitlyn he'll be back.

Joe finds Barry and Iris. We have something we need to tell you. Iris has something to tell, about Francine. When she left us, she was pregnant. Joe asks if she had the baby? Yes. His name is Wally. Wally West. Short for Wallace. Iris says I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. She wanted us to know before she.... Joe thought Francine was out of surprises. I have to get to work. I'm sorry....let me sit with it.

Home. Iris asks Barry if Joe will be okay? Barry says yeah. Cold is in the living room with a mug. Ho ho ho.

Cocoa isn't cocoa without the mini marshmallows, and you're out. Barry grabs him. Cold threatens him. Barry lets go. Cold compliments Iris on her writing. He tells Barry that Mardon wants to kill you. I'm not invested like they are. Barry asks where they are. Nah. You and your friends love a good mystery. Barry says no, you can't stand owing me a marker. Help me stop them. Cold says sorry, not interested in being a hero. Merry Christmas, Barry.

Barry finds Joe. Joe thinking about a steak lunch 10 years ago. he got a feeling that something wasn't right. I called the school. Iris was on her way to the hospital when her appendix burst. Why didn't I feel that for my son? Barry says it's not your fault. Joe says yes it was. I could've found Francine. I was protecting myself. I hated not being able to help her, so it was easier for her to be out of our lives. But I was being selfish. That poor boy didn't have a father. To make him feel safe and loved. Who taught him how to be a man, Barry? I can't even say his name. What have I done? Barry says you have been there for me every day since I met you. You would've done the same for him if you could've. I'm sorry.

Captain asks Patty where Joe is. She doesn't know. Trickster on the TV. How is he doing this? Trickster says this is a time for disembowling our enemies. What do you say, speed freak? Want to roast chestnuts?

Patty is gone.

Jay spots something. Harry recognizes a toy in reflection. Cisco finds a warehouse.

Patty is already there. Flash shows up. A doll starts playing a recording. Dreidls out of C4. Flash and Patty surrounded.

Flash says hold me. Don't let go. He levitates them out of the explosion. She spotted the same toy. He says you came because of your father? You're being reckless. She says Mardon didn't kill my father. I did. I didn't show up to the store. I didn't call him to say I was ditching. So he brought the deposits to the bank instead of me. I've made my whole life about getting justice for my father. I don't know why I'm tell you this. Flash says even if you get the guy, it doesn't always make things better. She says it has to be better than this.

Barry leaves a message for Patty. Wand is done. Barry says Patty opened up to Flash, not me, so I wouldn't know what to say. Caitlyn says just being around you can help.

Trickster giving out presents as a mall Santa.

Zoom and Harry meet. Harry wants more time. Zoom says one more day. I'll tell you daughter you said hello.

**What is Zoom making Harry do?

Cisco says Mardon is in Central City Square. Flash confronts him. Mardon can't decide how to kill all those people. Barry threatens him with the wand. Mardon flies away. Jay tells Barry to get him. Barry runs after him. Gets Mardon. Trickster slides a box with a bomb at Barry. He's handed out 100 of them today. Mardon says a 100 children have taken home a box like that one. Barry says please don't do this. Mardon says let me end you, publicly and painfully and I let everyone live. Or, the casket makers in this town will have a very merry Christmas. So what will it be. Barry takes the punishment.

Harry says we find one bomb and then get rid of them all. Using a breech.

Mardon keeps firing at Barry.

Cisco directs Harry to a house. Harry tells a boy to give me your toys. LOL.

Mardon electrocutes Barry.

Harry got a bomb. We're using the drone to put the bomb into a breech above the city. We'll magnetize it to draw all the bombs with it.

Trickster gets a turn.

Bombs starting flying out of the houses. Into the breech. Barry, the bombs are gone.

He takes down Trickster and Mardon. Police arrive. Patty fires a cuff at the Flash to pin him to the ground. Takes out her gun and aims at Mardon. Barry pleads with her.

Patty says he deserves to die. Mardon says you don't have it in you. Flash says Patty, you pull that trigger, your life ends, too. Everything will be taken from you again. Mardon can't take anything else from you unless you let him. Please, please. She cuffs Mardon. Trickster says that was beautiful and starts crying. LOL!

Joe tells Barry everyone's heading to the house for Christmas. He talked to Francine. Wally still doesn't know. That'll come. He gives Barry his watch. One day, I'd give it to my son. And now I have. Marry Christmas. Barry thanks him and hugs. Love you. Love you, too. See you at the house.

Barry talks to Wells. You said I'd never be happy. You're still in my heart, how much I hate you for what you've done. But I don't want to hate you anymore. I can't hate you anymore. I forgive you.

Harry asks if Barry needs him for something. No. Barry asks him to come to Christmas. harry says it's a nice offer, but I can't celebrate without my daughter.

House Christmas. Caitlyn trying to hang mistletoe. Jay teases her. They kiss. The others smile. Patty arrives. Barry says I've been worried about you. She says sorry, but I want to tell you about it. I'd like to share with you. He's happy to hear that. Joe greets her. Knock on the door. It's Wally. Hi, I'm Francine's son. Joe shakes his hand. I'm Joe. This is Iris. Hi. Hi. Wally wanted to I don't know. You have company, so.... Joe invites him in.

Harry in an alley. Meeting Zoom. Time's up. Harry says I know why you keep sending villains. You want Barry to get faster, stronger, more powerful. More full of speed force. You're fattening him up like a Christmas goose. Zoom says you're going to help me. Harry says let me see her first. Jamie runs to him. They hug. Zoom takes her back. Decide in return for your daughter's life. Harry says I'll do it. I'll help you steal the Flash's speed.

Next ep - Barry will tells Patty he's the Flash. Tues Jan. 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment