Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

#TheOriginals episode 3.8 - "The Other Girl in New Orleans"

"The Other Girl in New Orleans"

TROUBLE IN CRESCENT CITY - After learning that Cami's (Leah Pipes) life is in danger and Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) may be to blame, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is forced to engage in another one of her devious games and follows a series of clues she's left behind for him. Meanwhile, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Freya (Riley Voelkel), and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) take drastic measures against Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) when they discover he holds a valuable piece of information they need. Elsewhere, Aya (guest star Tracy Ifeachor) gives Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) an ultimatum that leaves him with a difficult decision to make, while tensions between Hayley and Jackson cause her to reevaluate her involvement in Mikaelson family matters. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Michael Russo & Michael Narducci (#308). Original airdate 12/3/2015.

Ep 8:

Car stops. It's Aurora. She opens the trunk. Camille is still out. Aurora says you have a big day ahead of you. Camille hits her. Aurora says that wasn't nice. We need to have a heart to heart conversation. Marcel's training church. Camille says let them go. Aurora introduces herself. Klaus took my brother captive. I took you. And these specimens are going to provide incentive. Once they're in transition, they'll need to feed. Klaus will have to give me what I want. Camille says don't do this. Aurora feeds a man blood and breaks his neck. Next?

Freya confined Tristan. We can enter and leave his will as we please. All you have to do is compel him to give you the location. Elijah says he says he's immune. She grabs a knife. Elijah says I like to choose when and how we violate the guests. She says fine, how do we proceed? Hayley arrives. With Hope. Which one will take Hope while I take my anger out on this pompous dick? Freya takes her. Hayley bite Tristan. Bon appetit.

Klaus comes to Lucien. He shows the security camera. Aurora gives a message. Klaus says it'll be the last mistake she ever makes. Lucien says this might be a trap. Klaus says she has neither the will or means to harm me. Lucien reminds him of the prophecy. I'm coming with you. Klaus says stay out of my way.

Aurora says it's odd you're Nic's therapist. Didn't he kill your uncle right here? Camille says it was a mercy killing. Aurora researched her. The internet is a marvel. Camille asks are you enjoying this? Do you get off on being cruel? Aurora is looking for the ways we're alike. Nic is infatuated with you. What is the overlap. Crazy brothers? Tristan likes to have me committed every so often. My latest diagnosis is bipolar disorder. I'm sure you're familiar. Tell me how you feel about Nic. Do bear in mind I'm a stickler for honesty.

Marcel orders someone to find Camille. Aya comes in. Insults him. Tell me about the witch Regent that was shunned by her own people. Davina. Have to admit, that's quite a coincidence. Marcel says the covens hate me. She says the Strix have no tolerance for insubordination. We have a favor we require.

Tristan says he cries out for grief over her beauty. He'll be forced to pluck out those lovely almond eyes. Elijah asks him again to confess. Tristan says the Strix will free me and burn your home to the ground. Elijah says he needs more persuasion.

Marcel says war is a suicide mission. Aya has a weapon. It will subdue them. I used it on Rebekah. You'll take this, go in the home, and drive the stake into Elijah's heart. Do this and you'll have proven your loyalty to the strix. Fail, and we'll revoke your membership and your life along with it.

Freya meets Mary. Hayley? Across the street. Helping with a family matter. Mary asks if that's Elijah's idea?

Hayley says Mary is family. i'll be there soon. She tells Elijah that I didn't go after Jackson because I thought you'd need me here. he tells her she's done enough. Go to your family. Please.

Klaus and Lucien in the street. Klaus wants him to shut up. Lucien says why bother playing this game? Klaus isn't playing for Aurora. He's quite aware of the dilemma. Lucien asks why he cares? Klaus says I trust Cami, which is more than I can say for you. Help or bugger off.

Aurora and Camille. Cami says we're not involved, but I do care for him. He wants to be more than he is. Aurora asks if you bring it out of him? He doesn't care about you. You're a thing he uses from time to time. Camille finds it interesting how angry Aurora is. You're beautiful and powerful and you have history, but you're worried he doesn't love you. Your mind is a bit damaged, isn't it?

Klaus spots something. A painting, the one he gave to Camille. He finds a message. The church.

Aurora says tell me your deepest, darkest secret. if you're holding back, you won't live long enough for Nic to get here.

Lucien keeps arguing with Klaus. This mortal girl affects your judgment. Let Camille die and all your vulnerabilities can die with her. Klaus snaps his neck.

Freya's made Tristan as weak as she can. Elijah says unless you want me to fetch the chainsaw, give me what I seek. He sees flashes in the mind. A word. What is it, Tristan? Marcel arrives. You and I need to talk. I'm here on behalf of the Strix and I'm not leaving without Tristan.

**Oh boy......Marcel, what's your plan?

Marcel says you don't have a choice. The Strix..... You can't even handle Tristan. He can withstand all your vampire mind games. If we lose him, we lose Rebekah. I can help if you trust me. Elijah says I won't release that filth.

Mary and Hayley. Jack doesn't know how to help you. You don't know how to help yourself. Hayley says they're my family Hope's family. Mary says your husband needs you, too.

Tristan appeals to Freya. She says I want you dead. He's poking for a weakness. He brings up Finn. Ask him about me.

Aurora says admit it! Camille says I was arrested for assault junior year of college. battery. It was some guy. He dated my roommate. He hit her. Broke her nose. I tried to get her to go to anybody, but she was too scared. I hated that he was getting away with it. I saw him one night hitting on a freshman. I smashed a beer bottle on his face. Then I was kneeling on his chest and pounding his head into the floor. By the time they pulled me off him, he wasn't laughing. Aurora says you're ashamed that you enjoyed it. you study to understand your own impulses. We've reached the inevitable, wouldn't you say, my love? Klaus says stop this game. She says you're in danger of losing me. If we can just dodge a few minor obstacles.... I can't overcome your affections for someone else. I won't share you now. Klaus says it surprises me your jealousies extend to the lowly therapist. She asks do you actually love her? He says you know I love you. She is glad he admits it. I wanted Cami to hear it before I rip out her throat.

Klaus says these petty displays are so beneath you. Cast you in a very unflattering light. Camille is no rival to you. Your fears are so ridiculous. Aurora says Camille isn't pure. There's a darkness in her. Why else would she be drawn to you? I might have my imperfections, but at least I'm not a fake. Cami is an illusion. Camille says she's right. Everything I said to you is a lie. Camille head butts Aurora. Klaus grabs Aurora. Camille is unconscious.

Marcel and Elijah arguing again. Marcel says I betrayed you before I got here. Strix surround them.

Aya stabs Freya. Your sister put up more of a fight.

Elijah puts Marcel down. Beheads other vampires.

Hayley hears the fight across the street. Mary says that trouble ain't yours. Hayley jumps across the street. Marcel stakes Elijah with the magic weapon. Hayley's surrounded in a corner.

**How much of this is the plan? What did Marcel choose?!

They come at hayley. Marcel rips their hearts out from behind. Leaves.

Aya gets Tristan up. He says Freya, you chose poorly. Marcel says get him out of here. Elijah's cavalry just got here. Go now! They do. Marcel feeds Freya blood. Remind your brother who his friends are.

Klaus dragging Aurora outside.

Camille wakes up. With a transitioning guy.....and more.

You care for her. Aurora says I have to kill Cami, then. Can she excite you like I can?

Camille tries to appeal to the man. He says Marcel told us. I feed or I die.

Klaus tells Aurora there's nothing between us now. She says I know I'm the one for you! You'll thank me for killing your little human pet. Eventually. Klaus says I will end you! But first make you suffer in ways you can't imagine. You will only associate my name with Fear and Pain. You, are nothing to me. He gets a flash. In her mind. All the use you were to me. So, what's to stop me from killing you now?

Camille protecting herself. Klaus hears her in trouble. She pushes a dead guy off of her. He helps her up. Hugs her.

Freya holds the stake. Hayley tells Elijah that Marcel is loyal. He saved me. freya says and healed me. Elijah says tristan is free and Rebekah is lost. The propheciy threatens us still.

Marcel gives Aya Klaus's blood to heal Tristan. Tristan says you have my gratitude. She says we have to go. Much to do. We'll be in touch. Marcel wants more. She gave me no choice but to declare war. Now I'm a marked man. today was proof you need me on your side. But if this is how you treat your friends, I might not be there. Tristan says he's right. Come with us. Aya's not happy about it.

Hayley comes home. mary asks if she's okay. You're damn lucky and damn foolish. You're 25, with a baby. You go out of your way to help them and you're tempting fate. Hayley says I fight for the people I care about and Jackson should do the same thing. He needs time, I get that. tell him when he wants to talk, he should come home.

Elijah tells Klaus that the Strix have an airline that specializes in cargo jets. We have the course, so all we do is match the path. He recommends something delightfully gruesome for Aurora and Tristan. Klaus says leave her to me.

Lucien sits next to Aurora. Klaus is an utter fool. Always has been. She's crying. So he does still care.

Klaus with Camille. Icing her head. She says I'm fine. All things considered. he wants her to stay, where I can protect you. What happened today....She says forget about it. it's not your fault. I have to ask. Right before you showed up, did you hear what we talked about? He did. He already compelled people to kill him. She says that's a joke, right? He says it doesn't have to be. She says don't kill anyone for me, please. He says whatever you want. She wants to sleep. He reaches for a blanket and covers her.

Freya lights a lot of candles. Holds her necklace. Chants. Finn! Sister. Finn. My brother. I believe it's time we had a talk. Okay, he's hotter than last around.

Next week - Rebekah's back. And out of control. Mid-season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment