Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#Arrow Mid-Season Premiere 4.10 - "Blood Debts"

Blood Debts

THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Sarah Tarkoff (#410). Original airdate 1/20/2016.

Ep 10 recap:

Grave site. Oliver standing there 4 months from now. Barry joins him. Oliver says I know it's not my fault. It's my responsibility to end it. I'm going to kill him.

Present day. Felicity taken into the ER.
Green Arrow beats on Ghosts.
Oliver watching doctors try to save Felicity's life.
Ghost ends up dead.

Oliver gets back to the Cave. John, we got to talk to Andy again. Laurel says Felicity it going in for another surgery. Oliver is going over the tip line again.

Island - Conklin with Taiana and Oliver. Oliver collapses. She checks the shark bite. Oliver tells her to make a run for it. She won't. Supports him to walk.

Felicity in bed. Thea, her mom, Laurel, Diggle with her. Donna says they think the last surgery will fix the nerve damage. Diggle gives her flowers from Oliver. Nurse comes to prep her for surgery. Felicity says she'll be fine.

Diggle goes to Andy. Diggle grabs him. Punches Andy.

Police station. Oliver visits Quentin. What are you doing here? Looking for Damian Darhk. Oliver wants to know where he's been meeting with Darhk. You can't go home. We have sleeping quarters in the Cave. Laurel can take care of herself. Quentin gives him the address. So you're back to dropping bodies? Just this one.

Green Arrow at the location. Dead Ghosts on the floor. He opens the cabinet and finds the A sign. Anarky.

Arrow Cave. Oliver tells the team about Anarky. Thea asks how he found the base of ops? Oliver says he had an interrogation that went somewhere.

Island. Conklin brings Oliver back to base. And shows the maps. Oliver says I got those for you, for whatever it is you're doing here. Boss says Oliver can be killed now. Conklin whips his back instead.

Diggle comes home. Kisses Lyla. She sees his hand. Diggle says he hit Andy. She says Andy stopped being Andy to you. The traitor, the enemy. You've been treating him like a Ghost ever since. How's that working for you? Treat him as your brother to get through. Show him you're the man that goes to the ends of the earth for the people he loves.

Laurel and Thea at the hospital. Thea's nervous about Anarky. And I can't seem to win for losing. I ran into Damian and he tried to use his magic mojo, but after that, my bloodlust was better. And now that guy is out there and it's my fault. Laurel says you can't think that way.

Laurel finds Quentin comforting Donna. She hugs Laurel. Quentin asks Thea to take Donna to the cafeteria. Laurel tells her dad it's fine. I want you to be happy. Then asks him if he's safe. He gets a text. Crime lab. Laurel says the Ghosts have their DNA scrambled. Blood got a match. 2 matches!

Anarky's foster parents. Maybe his former home. They pull up security footage and see him. Oliver says suit up.

Team Arrow at the house. Diggle hears a voice. They all find a man sitting watching TV. Anarky says you guys are a pleasant surprise. Especially you, dear. Starts shooting at them. Thea goes after Anarky. Anarky stuns her. You're the one who saved me from myself. Come on then, hit me with your best shot. Canary uses her scream. Stay away from her. Anarky says he'd never hurt her (Speedy). Green Arrow fires an arrow. Diggle knocks out Anarky. Green Arrow says find out what he knows.

Anarky's still out. Thea thinks this is too risky. He needs to be put far, far away. Oliver wants to know what he knows and find Damian NOW. He tells Laurel and Thea to clear the room. Green Arrow hits Anarky. Then reaches for an arrow. Thea says there's something you need to hear. Felicity is out of surgery. Donna texted me. You need to go.

Diggle visits Andy again. Remember the last time you beat on me? Diggle says 10 years ago when I found you were dealing. Andy says I enlisted. I tried to be like you. But I couldn't. Diggle says I did what I did because I love you. You're still my little brother. Do you think Damian Darhk gives a damn about you? Andy says he believes the world needs a reset. Diggle says Darhk crossed a line. I'm begging you, brother to brother. Where can I find Darhk? Andy says he used to talk about Stonehaven, how the leaves looked in autumn. Diggle thanks him. Andy says now we're even.

Anarky tries to talk to Speedy. I owe you a thank you. You burned away my weakness. She threatens him if he won't shut up. He says why hold back? I see it in your eyes, the hunger to deliver death. Police sirens. She leaves.

Oliver gets to the hospital. Donna asks where he's been? Felicity has a new diagnosis. They can't fix her. Oliver sits. What do you mean? Donna says The damage to her spinal cord is permanent. She'll never walk again. Oliver wants a second opinion. Donna says This is the other doctor, from Central City. There is no better diagnosis. Oliver needs to see Felicity.

Island. Oliver still being flogged. Boss says stop. He saw the signs on Oliver's abdomen. Oliver takes Conklin's gun. Oliver puts the gun to his chin. I'm not running.

Green Arrow frees Anarky from the police van. We didn't finish our conversation. Anarky isn't talking. Not giving up his vendetta against Darhk. Arrow breaks the cuffs. You make sure he's dead.

Laurel asks Oliver if he's completely lost his mind? Oliver says this vendetta is not personal. She says do you actually believe that? He says he put a tracker on Anarky. Diggle walks in. Laurel says Oliver broke Anarky out of custody. Oliver says if either of you has a problem, you know where the door is. Diggle asks to talk. You've come so far. Recovered your humanity. Don't lose who made her fall in love with you in the first place.

Thea visits Alex. I can't do this. My anger management issues are less manageable than I thought. Alex wants to help. She says he can't. Can't be helped. He doesn't believe that. You have steel inside you. That's what drew me to you in the first place. She thanks him. I'm just not ready. He says when you are, I'll be here.

Arrow Cave. Thea returns. Tense in here. Diggle updates her. Thea's not happy. Diggle says the signal is dead. We lost him. Oliver doesn't know what to do now. Diggle says go see Felicity. Now. She needs you. You need her, too. Thea says we're going to figure this out, but right now you need to go be with her.

Oliver enters the hospital room. She's awake. He says sorry I didn't come by sooner. It's unforgivable. She says only if you were in Bali. She knows he was looking for Darhk. Tell me you haven't gone off the rails. He says I can't help but think that Darhk is winning because I haven't been willing to go far enough. Maybe you wouldn't be in here now. What's the point of being Green Arrow if I can't protect the people close to me? She reminds him what the doctors said and says maybe the reason you haven't been here is because..... Oliver brings out the engagement ring. Puts it on her hand. The nurse took this off you in the ER. How dare she. For better or worse. Kisses her.

Island. Oliver says he'll help find what yo want if Taiana is safe. Conklin says he'll turn on you. Oliver says do we have a deal or not? Boss says take them both to prison. Then says Conklin alive isn't necessary.

Laurel and Oliver. Felicity is asleep. He says She's stronger than all of us. Laurel says Stonehaven is a residential address. thought you might want to tag along.

Anarky in the mansion. Darhk is on his way. Wife and daughter tied up. This isn't your fault. Daddy done me wrong. There needs to be recompense for that. Anarchy is the intersection of seemingly unconnected events. He fires up a blow torch.

Team Arrow going in. Teams of two. Arrow and Speedy stop him from burning the family. Black Canary and Diggle get the wife and kid out. Anarky gets away. Oliver says split up. And runs into Damian.

Anarky tied up by Speedy.

Green Arrow and Damian fight.

Speedy pulls an arrow. Anarky taunts her.

Damian uses his magic to stab Arrow with arrows. Where's my family?! I saved them. Damian says you saved my family so I'll give you a few weeks with yours. Enjoy your time, what's left of it.

Speedy missed. Anarky is disappointed in her. Takes her down and runs off.

Arrow Cave. Wife and daughter told police they're not Darhk's. Fake IDs. Oliver's going back to Felicity.

Island. Into the prison. Originally Chinese. Conklin looks forward to getting Oliver eventually. Taiana tries to treat his wounds.

Diggle visits Andy. With a deck of cards. Deals them out.

Thea and Alex. She called him to her place. For wine. Something happened today and I wanted to say you were right. I'm stronger than I think I am. She kisses him.

Oliver with Felicity. She wakes. He apologizes for going away. I think I want to go to Bali. Wanna come with me? She says yeah. Anywhere. She says if Damian is still here, we have work to do. Hw asks how she's so strong? She took her lead from him.

Damian takes his family to the Fairmont. He bought it out for a month. Wife says you should've killed the Green Arrow tonight. Genesis is almost ready. He says I promised you a new beginning. You'll have it once we've brought this world to its end.

Future. Oliver gets in the limo. Felicity there. Are you okay? She asks are you? He says no. She says you have to kill the son of a bitch.

Next week - Lyla held hostage. Felicity says she can no longer be part of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment