Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#Supernatural 11.10 Recap - "The Devil in the Details"

The Devil in the Details

LUCIFER MAKES SAM AN OFFER — Now that he has Sam (Jared Padalecki) in the cage with him, Lucifer (guest star Mark Pellegrino) offers Sam a way out but it comes with a steep price. Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) look into the angel smiting that could have killed Amara (guest star Emily Swallow). Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1110). Original airdate 1/20/2015.






Episode 10:

Road So Far song. "Can't get the devil off my mind" LOL

Crowley in onesie pajamas. Opening presents at the Christmas tree. He got a Sam doll. Rowena's not thrilled. Someone beats down the door. Lucifer Santa. Crowley asks what'd you bring me? Lucifer stabs him. Crowley says but I was a good boy. Rowena's dream. Recurring nightmare. She says you are new. Who are you? Lucifer says my manners are a bit rusty and pulls down the Santa beard.

Sam in the cage. All you? And Rowena? Did as she was told. Groupies are so eager. Sam says you did all that to jump my bones? You wasted your time. I know how this ends. I'll say no. And my brother's going to walk through that door and kick you ass. Lucifer is amused. Sam, you got me all wrong. I'm not here to torture ya. I could....delicious, perfect pain. But that was so 5 years ago. I'm not going to harm a glorious little hair on that glorious little head. You need me and I'll prove it to you.

They're in a memory. One from Sam's childhood. Young Sam sitting with a girl.

Crowley tells Rowena you're dead. You betrayed me in my kingdom! She says it's his. I'm his! You're willing to stake your life on Sam Winchester? Crowley asks how long? She says not long. Lucifer came in a dream. He asks about the coven. She says Lucifer is perfection. He has a plan. Crowley says he's the Devil. I'm a bad thing. He's a worse thing. Lucifer wanted death for every being last time. She says he's changed. Crowley asks why. She says after Lucifer stops the Darkness, he'll ascend to Heaven and I'll be by his side. He fought the Darkness before and won. Sit down, shut up, and let him work.

Dean in the Impala. Calls Sam. Call me. Now! Calls Crowley. His vision goes funky. He stops the car and throws up outside. Cas appears. Are you alright? Dean pukes again. Cas says you're not alright. Stick out your tongue. LOL. How far are we from the event? Dean says about a mile away. Cas says you're suffering from smiting sickness. Closer you get, the sicker you become. Last time, Lot's wife turned to salt. Dean, you need to go back. Cas will go alone. Dean says okay. I'll go check on Sam. If it did work and she is dead, bring her body out. And if she's not? Run.

Sam's memory. Telling the girl about Aztec temples. He was in Mexico last year with John and Dean. Girl tells Sam I didn't bring you here to study. You didn't? No. You're smart and funny and cute, so, if you wanna make out.... Lucifer cheers when they kiss. You used to be a hero, Sam. Now.....I don't even recognize you.

Dean in MOL HQ. Calling for Sam. Phone rings. Crowley. Where's Sam? Crowley says your brother's in Hell with Lucifer.

Lucifer takes Sam to the cemetery where Sam beat him and they went in the cage. Cas says Hey, assbutt, and burns Michael. Lucifer says in this moment, you had balls, Kid. You were willing to do the hard thing. Sam and Adam fall in the Pit. Lucifer says you've gone soft, Sammy.

Cas at the smite site. Finds a young Asian woman. An angel. She's heard stories about Castiel. He asks why are you here? Same as you. Heaven wants to know if the Darkness is destroyed. She asks if he's going to kill her? No. She says she's seen nothing weird East. He says it's the middle of the afternoon. Why is it dark?

Dean leaves a message for Cas. Need you at 3rd and Pine in Nebraska because I'm going to Hell. Dean knocks. Password. Camptown ladies sing this song, doo da, doo da...LOL!!! She's Billy. The Reaper. He asks if she works for Crowley? She says with, not for. Strange days, Winchester. She gives him a box. Takes him to a door and opens it. Watch your step. It's a long way down. Heh. He walks in. She closes the doors.

Sam's memory. The worst thing Sam has done. Lucifer says you were here, with a girl and a dog. You didn't even look for Dean. He came back and you're not fine. What happened to the Sam that will sacrifice for the greater good? You do every stupid thing you could. You and Dean are the problem. You can't stand to lose Dean and he can't lose you. No matter how many people die. You know I'm right, Sam. To beat the Darkness, yo have to be ready to die. Watch the people you love die. You can't win this one, you're not strong enough.

Crowley and Rowena have tea. They take their tea the same way!! Crowley leaves.

Cas and the angel girl. She doesn't hate him. We have a lot in common. We're both expendable. That's why we're here, right? Sam and Dean Winchester are the real heroes. If the Darkness kills us, no big loss. We do the job. There's nobility in that. Coming? He says he'll catch up.

Dean continues down stairs. Crowley says welcome to Hell. Lucifer needs Sam. He won't kill him. We need to focus on Rowena. We need her to slam the Devil back in his hole. He opens the box. It's a witch catcher. Billy came through.

Angel wandering. Sees a woman on the ground. Amara's body. She wakes and grabs the angel's throat.

Cas runs to the angel. Sees Amara suck her soul. Darkness gathers to Amara and the light is back. Amara sees him. Castiel. Amara. What did you do to her? Consumed her. Grace, memories, everything. She really hit the spot. You and a shiny knife? Sure, that's going to work. You reek of fear and self-loathing. You are expendable, and weak. My brother always did have horrible taste in men. You look a bit used up. Plus......I have a job for you. She sends him away. And is unsteady on her feet.

Billy reading. Cas arrives. Hey.

Rowena asks how's Dean? Check your pockets. Hex bag. She heard everything. Dean says not that it matters. Crowley says never accept tea from someone that loathes you. She chokes and coughs. Dean puts the collar on her. Crowley tells her to hop on one foot. Bollocks. Dean says let's do this.

Sam and Lucifer in the sage. Luci says clock ticking. Say yes. Okay, you don't like me. Sometimes, I don't like me, either. Gabriel and Rafael are dead, God is gone. Michael's singing show tunes and touching himself. So I'm it. The Darkness is the end of everything. But I can beat her. We can beat her, you and me, together. Come on, Sam. Make the right choice. Sacrifice one more time, man. Time to save the world, man. Sam says no. No.

Rowena doing the spell. Dean asks how long it'll take? She says 5 minutes. Unless Sam says yes. Lucifer will be anchored to Earth if he has a vessel. Cas says Amara is alive. Sent a message on Cas's chest - I am coming.

Sam says it's over. You talk a good game. Almost had me sold. But what if you're right? Let's say you gank her. Then what? Then you start the apocalypse again. Lucifer says it's better than what she has planned! Sam says everyone else loses. So no. My answer is no. This is about me having faith in my friends, my family. We will find a way. I'm ready to die and I'm ready to watch people die, but I'm not ready to be your bitch. Lucifer says okay, plan B, and hits Sam.

Dean runs in. Cas says hey, Assbutt. Luci says welcome to the party.

Sam spits blood. Dean's not scared. Cas has the angel sword. Lucifer turns on music. Heaven must be missing an angel. Cas rushes him. Dean goes to Sam. Luci punches Cas. Dean tells Sam we just have to last a few minutes.

Rowena lights the spell.

Sam and Dean try to fight Lucifer. Luci grabs Dean by the throat. Say the magic word or your brother dies. We both know you won't let that happen.

Rowena cuts her hand.

Cas grabs Luci. Lucifer punches Cas.

Rowena chants. Claps.

Bright light in the cage. Lucifer is gone.

Rowena says you're welcome. Dean says bite me. What now? Crowley says no clue. We're done. Team-up over. Rowena stays. Rest of you get the hell out of Hell.

Topside. Dean asks Cas if he's alright. Yes. I will be. Cas says he'll catch up. Sam salutes, then gets in the car. Sam asks if he's alright? Dean says tough day. You good? Sam doesn't know. What if Lucifer was telling the truth? Dean says no. Her and the Devil is a nightmare.

Crowley asks Rowena why she hates him. She says I see the woman I used to be before magic. Nothing but Rowena the tanner's daughter. I hate you because when you were born, your father said he loved me, then went back to his grand life in the grand house. I hate you because if I didn't, I'd love you. And love is weakness. I'll never be weak again. Castiel is back. Guess again. Oh no!

Cas asked can you really beat her? Lucifer says I can. Cas said yes!

I'm back, baby! Rowena says if he was in a vessel.... Loophole.... Lucifer tosses Cas. Then sets Rowena free. You deserve a reward. A token of my affection. Oh. One question. Can anyone else open the cage? She says Just me. He says Good. He snaps her neck. Okay. Let's chat.

Next week - Sam and Dean find a case. And Lucifer is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment