Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

#TheOriginals 3.14 - "A Streetcar Named Desire" #VampireDiariesCrossover

“A Streetcar Named Desire”

AN EXCITING CROSSOVER WITH “THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — With the threat of the prophecy looming over their heads, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) find themselves rendered useless inside a magical trap, while Aya (guest star Tracy Ifeachor) and The Strix’s coven of witches move forward with a risky spell that could take one of them down for good. Elsewhere, Freya (Riley Voelkel) leads the charge to get her brothers back and enlists the help of Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Stefan Salvatore (guest star Paul Wesley), an old friend of Klaus’, whose unexpected arrival may be the key to their survival. Finally, Davina (Danielle Campbell) moves forward with a dangerous plan that brings her one step closer to reuniting with Kol. Matt Hastings directed the episode written by Beau DeMayo & Diane Ademu-John (#314). Original airdate 2/26/16.







Image credit: The CW

Ep 14:
Music. Aurora sees why Tristan liked Aya. Aya wants the gun. Aurora says what I want, I have, a weapon to make Elijah and Klaus suffer. Aya says help me sever the sire lines.

Aurora gives Aya her hair. Come and lie over here. Cynthia will guide you. Aurora says this better work. Aya says close your eyes. Witch chants. Aurora and Tristan reunite. I'm so sorry, I failed you. He says it's alright. Aya made this place, her witches drew my mind here. I can read, play music, see you. Aurora will do anything to find him. He has no doubt. She says I have a show for you today. We have front row seats.

Elijah tells Freya that he daggered Rebekah. No one would've known her whereabouts if I died. Klaus brings in Stefan. Stefan needs a favor. You're an old friend, are you? Stefan says that depends on your definition.

Davina's almost ready to do the spell. Tells Marcel that it'll be fine. He's worried. She says I'll be careful. He says that's Jackson's heart. He was a friend to us. She knows. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to you guys.

Stefan confesses he dated Rebekah once. Freya updated on Rayna. He says this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me. Freya made a paste to mask the signal so he can't be found. Stefan asks why is everyone eager for me to go?

Klaus and Elijah arguing about Stefan and Marcel.

Klaus tells Stefan about the Strix and the sire link spell.

Klaus and Elijah want to go after Aurora. Hayley calls. Crescent Wolves found her.

Old post office. Music playing. Hayley looks around inside. Creak behind her. Careful!

Klaus and Elijah in the train yard.

Hayley opens a cabinet. Lucien.

Aurora in the trunk. Aya says hello. Points the gun at them. She points it at Elijah.

Lucien says Klaus out of here.

Witch chants. Klaus and Elijah fall.

Wake up in the dream world. What is this? Aurora giggles. Tristan says so good to see you both again. Klaus asks how are we here? Aurora says it's representational magic. Klaus says so we find what represents us and break free. Tristan says we're severing the link to you. Elijah isn't impressed. Klaus is not, either. Tristan says it will work. Aurora says as soon as its done, Aya will fulfill the prophecy. Tristan says today you die and die alone. Until then, how should we pass the time?

Davina preparing. Klaus and Elijah are in the water now.

Dream world. Aurora pulls a katana on Klaus. He reverses, says when I get free, I'm going to cut you in half. She asks how's Cami? Who says we can't hurt you in here?
Elijah wonders what represents him. Tristan says think about how Aya thinks of you. We came to you, begged you to lock yourself away until the prophecy is past. Anyone foolish enough to try helping you will die beside you.

Lucien brought to the compound. Marcel and Hayley arguing. Hayley's plan is to storm the place. Lucien says we have to stop an execution. Aya will test the spell by firing a white oak bullet in Klaus's heart. Lucien says Klaus will fall either way, and the two of us will die as well. Stefan says make that three of us.

Aurora teases Klaus about the white knight. I do like seeing how hard you work to save those you still care about. Klaus says mention her name again and regret it. She picks up the king. He's the greatest and weakest piece on the board. You don't think they'll fight for you because they love you, do you? They have to, Nik. You're their eternal burden.

Stefan makes a suggestion. Lucien doesn't like it. Marcel says Strix are coming in from all over the world to protect this spell. Hayley says Freya figured out a way. I'll channel Lucien. He's not happy about it. Freya breaks his neck. Stefan says that's impressive. LOL. Hayley and Marcel and Stefan will go. Stefan says there's another way. Just get us to the front door.

**Yes! Stefan, tap into those smarts, and the lessons from Klaus and Damon.

Stefan and Hayley in the car. He sees the photo of Hope on her phone. He asks if she's why you're here? She says yeah. I don't want her to grow up without a father. Stefan says I could've done without mine. She says I didn't understand the brotherly bond until Klaus and Elijah. They're vicious protecting each other. Hayley asks who's important to him now? Stefan shows her a photo of Caroline. He asks if she's the reason he's here. In the trunk. Car stops. Marcel is let in the gates.

Tristan plays the violin. Elijah and Klaus are bored. Aurora ranting about how anyone could love any of you? Your "always and forever" ensures you spend your immortality alone. Hmm, looks like I struck a nerve. Elijah says have you met your brother Tristan? He's repeatedly isolated you. He knows you're a deranged child that can't be left unsupervised. Greatest thing I did was compel you to leave my brother. Tristan came to that conclusion all on his own. Oh... Looks like I struck a nerve.

Marcel asks Aya any problems? No. Nearly there. After today, thousands of vampire will be free from the tyranny of the Originals. She says she's glad he's here. Stay close when it happens. He's not going anywhere. He asks Davina if she knew that Aya will kill them. She didn't know. Asks if that changes things? He says if this spell fails and Aya puts a bullet in Klaus's heart, I die. Josh dies. She says you don't owe Klaus. He's taken far more than he's given. 2 years ago, you asked me to do this. You trusted me then. He says things changed, are different. She says no, we've always protected each other. You'll protect me even if I hate you for it. You deserve to be free of Klaus. We all do. But I can't do this if you don't trust me. I'm scared, Marcel, and you're the only family I have. If you're in, I can do it. No doubts. No hesitation, I can do it.

Stefan and Hayley. It's time. He says I know we don't know each other, but my life is in your hands, so let's make this count. He peels off the paste on his wound.

Rayna senses and is coming.

Davina is ready. Marcel asks if she's sure. Aya says if the girl is ready, she's ready. Davina says the unsired heart will bind the magic to these waters.

Freya chanting. Lucien tied up. She says this will hurt. Don't move. Lucien says you're a dark one. Freya says you have to survive this first. She's going to bust into the dream world and shatter it. It'll take most of my power and yours. Lucien says have at it. She chants. He's in a lot of pain.

Freya gets to them. Find what represents you and let's get out of here. Klaus's throat bleeds. Then Elijah's is cut.

Witches chanting. Brothers' blood darkens the water they float in.

Rayna running here.

Witches chanting. Aya is told there's an issue.

Freya tries to find the representations.

Rayna in the house. Aya recognizes her.

Freya says the kings or the nights? We need to decide now.

Marcel attacks the witches. They attack him.

Aurora says if you won't learn from your sins, at least you die while I watch. Klaus says take the queens. The women we've cared about.

Elijah grabs a witch. Marcel tells Davina to stop.

Klaus wakes.

Freya back in her body. Lucien reacts to the spell.

Klaus leaps at Davina. She stops him. You've had your time! She's breaking the link to Klaus. The water flies up and she collapses. Elijah goes to Klaus, supports him in the water. Klaus's veins ripple and disappear. I felt them leave. My sire line is broken.

**Wow, that was intense! Lucien and Marcel and Stefan all in a brief immense amount of pain when they were separated from Klaus.

Aya finds her dead witches. Elijah says we remain connected, you and I, despite everything you've done. I can't let you hurt my family and you can't hurt me more than you already have. She says we were ready to die for you and you betrayed and abandoned us. He says I failed you. But this, I cannot forgive. Aya says if your life was chained to a man who left you despite your devotion, what choice would you have? So, end this. He aims the gun at her. Hand shaking. He can't do it. She screams at him to end it. Or I'll take that gun and kill you to be free. Hayley stakes Aya. That's more mercy than Jackson ever got. Elijah is horrified.

Dream world shaking. Tristan says we don't have long. Aurora weeps. I won't lose you again. He says I'm sorry. I love you. He's spitting up water. She holds him.

She's back in her body. Klaus there. Thought we'd revisit what hurts and what does not. Aurora is locked up, care of Freya. Klaus bricking her in. Behind walls is where you belong. She begs him to kill her. He won't grant her the mercy. Know it was I that took everything from you.

Davina wakes at Marcel's. He got her out. She's mad. I asked you to choose me! But you didn't. He says listen, I'm always on your side, and have your back, but sometimes the things you want aren't worth the price you have to pay to get them. She says keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your freedom.

Stefan with Klaus. Klaus asks will you do the right thing by her? Stefan loves her. You did once, too. I promise I will only do right by her. Klaus says thank you. Stefan says there is someone else you should be thanking. Hayley. She cares about you enough to risk her life. Take your own advice. Do right by her. You okay? Klaus says never better. Shakes his hand. Take care of yourself, old friend. Stefan leaves the cemetery. Klaus staggers. Freya says you hemorrhaged a lot of mystical energy. You need rest. He asks where did it go?

Davina has an urn. She collected the blood of the brothers and ash of the dead. Chants. She's trying to get Kol back. He appears, naked. Smiles at her. I never doubted you for a second, Davina Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment