Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

#TVD episode 7.14 - "Moonlight on the Bayou" #OriginalsCrossover #VampireDiaries

“Moonlight On The Bayou”

AN EXCITING CROSSOVER WITH “THE ORIGINALS” — In order to lure a vengeful vampire hunter named Rayna Cruz (guest star Leslie-Anne Huff) away from his friends in Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) heads to New Orleans, where Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) has learned of a safe house that can protect him. Once there, he comes face to face with Klaus Mikaelson (guest star Joseph Morgan), who soon becomes suspicious of his old friend’s unexpected arrival in his city. Meanwhile, Enzo (Michael Malarkey), who is working on behalf of a mysterious organization called The Armory, approaches Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) with a plan that could protect Stefan from Rayna. Finally, after learning that Alaric (Matt Davis) has decided to leave for Dallas with the twins immediately, Caroline (Candice King) offers to accompany them on the trip and finds herself contemplating her own future in Mystic Falls. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries & Brett Matthews (#714). Original airdate 2/26/16.






Image credit: The CW

Ep 14:

New Orleans, 3 years from now. Caroline walks into a bar with the twins. Looking for Klaus Mikaelson? I know that he comes here. He knows me. Bar girl says no one's seen or heard from that man in 3 years.

Stefan on the phone with Valerie for directions. A safehouse that's magic proof. He pulled over into a food mart. His phone dies. He needs a charger. $22.50. Rayna pulls up. Stefan gets outside, blocks the door with the ice machine. Gets in a Jeep and drives off again.

Damon and Bonnie stop at a NICE HOUSE. Old stone. Enzo opens the door and greets them. Good, you made it. This is the Armory, home to a society of supernatural artifact collectors. Damon's never heard of it. Enzo says that's the point. Enzo asks for the cavalry. Enzo says they've recruited me to nab Rayna Cruz.

4 months ago, a woman named Alex made Enzo an offer. He prefers to leave. She suggests he'd want to know who his family is, being an orphan and all. And he's been with the Armory ever since.

Enzo says we get Stefan here and the Armory traps Rayna forever. Damon consults with Bonnie. She says we're in.

Alaric is moving to Dallas. Today. Caroline says you still need a house, a nanny. Ric doesn't care. He says it's about Jo, and the promise he made to her to leave this town. Caroline says it's horribly hard to travel with two newborns. Ric hired a nurse. Caroline suggests she's a better idea. He says you just had a c-section. She says I'm all healed up. I can sit here alone, freaking out over Stefan, or I can be useful. It's up to you.

Stefan puts a new bandage on his wound. Gets out of the Jeep. Enters the bar. Sits. Klaus passes him a shot. Welcome to New Orleans, old friend. That grin......

Klaus says this ought to be very good, or entertainingly bad. Stefan says he's just in town for R&R. Asks about the family? Klaus says you know us, never a dull moment. Damon tries to call. Stefan silences it. Stefan says I don't want to be found. You can relate to family drama. Klaus asks Sylvia to keep Stefan's cup brimming. Klaus says it was very noble of you to stand up for the human faction in Mystic Falls. Stefan says I had some help. Klaus asks how is Caroline? Stefan orders another round.

Caroline on the phone with Matt. Babies are screaming. Matt says he has nothing to track. Valerie says she can help.

Gives him a map. Matt says you realize the irony. You killed all the sheriffs. Valerie says I helped Caroline deliver her babies and I'm desperate to keep Stefan alive. Matt agrees to look for Rayna.

Mary and Nora in a convenience store. Nora wants her to be happy about starting over. Offers a lollipop ring. We're all we have left. Let's see what's out there. Mary and Nora are attacked. Alex's team. Bag them up and let's go home.

Damon and Valerie on the phone. She says Stefan is in New Orleans. St. James Infirmary is a safe haven for supernatural travelers. Damon says get to the Armory. She says it's a black hole of lies. Get out now! Damon says I don't have another option, Valerie. She says keep your mouth shut and stop making things worse.

Bonnie and Enzo. He tells her his story of human life. No love, no family. The Armory can provide me answers. Damon tries to get Bonnie to leave. Enzo gets in the way. Knocks out Damon, then Bonnie.

Damon wakes. Moans. Drugged. Tyler!! On the next bed. Enzo enters. Tyler's been in a coma since Damon attacked him. Enzo says Tyler is an associate of ours. Here we all are. They're keeping Tyler alive until the werewolf transformation kicks in and heals him. Enzo says it's a full moon. You can watch the show on the other side of this glass if you give me Stefan's location. Damon refuses.

**Enzo, I used to like you, but you've become a real dick.

Bonnie wakes. Enzo with her, telling her about Tyler. He offers ice. She knocks it out of his hand. He says he loved Damon in a room with Tyler on a full moon. She stands, chants. No magic. Enzo says you're on a magical time out.

Damon looks at Tyler. Shakes his head. Examines the door. Pushes on it. Examines the glass. Punches it. Tyler wakes. Damon? Hope I didn't wake you. LOL. Tyler asks what's going on? Damon says good news, tween wolf. You're about to get revenge on me.

Caroline and Ric. Babies asleep. She wants to talk about nannies. Babies start crying. Ric takes one outside for a walk.

Damon says Elena's not dead. If she were? Damon injects Tyler with a tranquilizer. Dream of squirrels and milk bones. Tyler starts to wolf.

Bonnie can't get out. What happened to you? Enzo says Lily's dead, no home. Bonnie says your family never came looking for you. You're willing to make an enemy of everyone for them?! Enzo wants what she does for Bonnie. She hits him with a vase, takes his keys, shoots him with a dart. Uses his hand to unlock the security screen.

Damon gets Stefan on the phone. I'm gonna need werewolf antidote. Klaus brings more drinks. Stefan's told him about the past months, including Caroline's babies. Klaus says yeah, sure, she'll turn the babies over to Alaric without hesitation. If you care for her as much as you say.... Why aren't you with her now? Stefan says family drama. Speaking of, Damon's in a werewolf predicament. Can you spare some blood? Klaus spots the mark of the Phoenix Sword. Klaus is PISSED. Rayna terrorized New Orleans for years! She will pursue you into Hell. Stefan asks if you know how to outrun her, tell me! Klaus reads him the riot act. You don't lead a hunter to a town of vampires, you don't drink my bourbon and lie to me, and you NEVER ask me for a favor again. Tells him to get out. Stefan says if I leave, she'll kill me. Klaus says if you stay, I will. GET OUT!! Phone rings. Caroline calling Stefan. He left it on the table. Klaus answers. Hello, love.

Who is this? Ouch. Has it really been that long? Klaus. Baby cries. He suggests picking her up. She does. Cradles the baby. She asks where is Stefan? Klaus offers a hand me down chest. She says the babies are Ric's. And 2, I called Stefan. And these babies won't stop crying. Klaus says Stefan will be fine. I'll ensure it. So, here you are, in college, building a life for yourself, plans you want. I take it children weren't involved in those plans. She says no. He says so you've mentioned. My family is what makes me truly happy. It's not a crime to love what you cannot explain. I was sorry to hear about your mother, Caroline. I'm sure she would've loved to see the little ones. Baby is finally sleeping. He says we mustn't wake her, then. Goodbye, Caroline.

Damon beating on the window. Tyler says tell them where Stefan is. Damon says he has a habit of taking bullets for me. Bonnie gets to the door. She can't open it. Damon says Enzo opened it with his palm. Figure it out, please. No pressure. Heh.

Bonnie grabs an ax. This is what happens when you make enemies, Enzo. For the record, I would've made a better friend. She chops off Enzo's hand!!

**I'd forgotten that Tyler was a werewolf again as of the wedding massacre.

Valerie answers the phone. Stefan called her with a burner. I'm back on the road, and Damon needs my help. Matt says Rayna's on Highway 90. Stefan's traveling east on 90. He hangs up.

In the woods. Tire goes out. Stops the Jeep. Arrow in the tire. Rayna fires at him. 2 arrows in him. He tries to stab him and he grabs the sword. Klaus tosses her away. Helps Stefan up. What are you doing here? Klaus says the right thing, I hope. Stefan wants to grab her before she comes it. Klaus says this is werewolf territory. Let's go.

Damon doesn't want to kill Tyler. Tyler says there's no way you're lasting 60 years without screwing up. Always going to be something else! Your friends, my friends. They'll all die. Damon tells Bonnie to go. This is my mess. Go! She opens the door anyway. Tyler attacks Damon. She tries to help. Tyler hits her. She's down. Damon says get out of here or I will kill you. Tyler runs. Damon tries to heal her with blood and it doesn't work. He picks up her body.

**Bonnie dies now and Elena wakes up, which we know it's happening right now, so she won't die this episode.

Enzo on a med bed. Wakes with his hand on again. Alex helped him. He says I'm through working for free. She says we just needed you to prove you wanted to be here. He says 4 months have brought me nothing! Consider our deal terminated. She says your father founded the Armory. This estate is where he lived and died. She says my name is Alexandria St. John. I'm your family, Lorenzo.

Caroline tells Ric the girls are asleep, furniture in route, and electricity on tomorrow. He set up an interview with a nanny she approved. He says she's gone above and beyond. Caroline wants to stay the night. He says she can stay as long as she wants.

Bonnie in the hospital. Damon holding her hand. Fine, be that way. Ignore me. By the way, once magic works on you again, I'll give you my blood and heal you, okay? You are a terrible friend, know that? Know what I'd go through if you died today? Years of crippling guilt. You're not supposed to die for me, Bon. Neither is my brother. But you won't stop trying. Which is why I'll take myself out of the equation. it all ends tomorrow. Never worry about me again.

Klaus gives Stefan his phone back. Stefan says drop me at the train station. Klaus asks if he loves Caroline? Why, you have feelings for her? He says I have too many complicated women in my life already. Stefan was protecting Damon. Klaus says then let her go. You missed the station. Klaus says we're seeing a witch. I may have something to help with your Rayna Cruz problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment