Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

#TVD episode 7.15 - “I Would For You” #VampireDiaries

“I Would For You”

A WORLD WITHOUT DAMON SALVATORE — While Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) search for a magical herb that can keep him hidden from Rayna (guest star Leslie-Anne Huff), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with his own plan to take her down for good. However, while at The Armory, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a shocking discovery about Rayna that brings Damon’s plan to a screeching halt. Elsewhere, a conversation with Caroline (Candice King) leaves Stefan questioning their future together, while Matt (Zach Roerig) decides it may be time to truly take a stand against the vampires of Mystic Falls. Finally, as the season’s middle chapter draws to a close, Damon’s desire to take himself out of the game ramps up as he races to complete unfinished business with Stefan and Bonnie. Michael Malarkey and Matt Davis also star. Mike Karasick directed the episode written by Brian Young (#715). Original airdate 3/4/2016.

Episode 15:

Rayna wakes by a lake. New Orleans, today. She's naked. Clothes and a tent nearby, and a firepit. She finds her sword. Off again.

Mystic Falls. Vampire behind a woman on the street. Matt stakes him. She says shouldn't he be turning gray? She shoots the vampire. More vamps show up. Rayna kills them all. You owe me one. Ever heard of Stefan Salvatore?

Valerie and Stefan in a car. Stefan has used the last of Freya's herbs. Valerie says think of it as an adventure. Stefan wants to get the herbs and have a nice quiet meal with his girlfriend. Valerie pulls over. All the herbs she uses are stored here. Valerie says hope you know what it looks like.

Bonnie's awake. Damon pours coffee. He has a plan. Phone rings. Enzo calling her non-stop. Damon turns it off. You almost died in that place and I'll never let that happen again. I can handle Rayna.

Rayna and the cops with a vampire. Rayna says this one will provide information. Damon arrives. Stefan's anti-social. No friends at all. But he does have a handsome brother. Matt shoots Rayna. Damon kills her. Matt says it's okay. His brother is a friend. Damon tells him to get rid of the sword. Anything else? Yeah.....do you know where I can get a buzz saw? LOL.

**Damon's plan of taking all her lives left should be amusing. We know how creative he can be, lol. How about....... Bury her in a whole bunch of concrete even she can't bust out of.

Damon drinking in the woods. Rayna's down the well. He chopped up her body. It's on fire. Here we go. She's back. He tosses clothes down there. They're my girlfriend's. I can't relax why you're out hunting my brother and every time I kill you, you phoenix back to life. She says let me kill your brother. He says no, I owe him. She says you want me to go against my nature because he's your family. Thing is, this is my nature because of family.

Valerie and Stefan looking through the garden. Stefan did a recreational herb once. Rebekah suggested it. She was a lot to handle. He says of course she was. You prefer small town girls. Stefan finds where the plant used to be. A woman with sores says Night night. UH OH.

Bonnie came to the Armory, meeting with Enzo. She says if you try to disable my magic again, you'll wish I only cut off your hand. Alex joins them. Apologizes for Enzo's behavior. he wasn't following protocol. Rayna Cruz is a common enemy. Bonnie says you know a lot more than you're letting on. It's hard for me to trust you. Alex says come with me. A room with the info on Rayna Cruz. Including the shamen that gave their lives for Rayna. Enzo says if we lose all the corpses, Rayna dies for good.

Damon asks Rayna if you wonder if there's a way to change this? She doesn't. He says I changed. Took the right person. She doesn't need a matchmaker. He asks if she's even tried. Oh....there has been. His phone buzzes. Bonnie telling him the lives are limited. Damon shoots Rayna with a shotgun.

Enzo says you have 5 seconds to tell me what's happening or you're not leaving here alive.

**Who would be at Freya's hidden garden?

Bonnie says did I hurt your feelings by lying about my true intentions? Enzo says every time she dies Rayna will come back stronger! This is the spell the shaman used to create her. Read it. Sword links Rayna and her victims. Scars are a failsafe. If Rayna dies for good, so does everyone she's marked.

Bonnie calls Damon. Where's Rayna? In a shallow grave. She'll wake, suffocate, and poof. Bonnie says Dig her up. She can't die again. If Rayna dies one last time, so does Stefan.

Valerie and Stefan awake. The woman apologizes. Two visitors in one week spooked her. Someone took the herbs. It has anti-witch qualities. This was the only source.

Matt and Penny. She's learning about good vampires and bad vampires. Does this good vampire feed on people, too? Kill them? He says not right now, but.....it's complicated? She says you've been telling me you hate vampires, yet.... She says at some point, the town is like this because it's your fault. Take a stand.

Damon starts digging. Where are you? He's digging with his hands to find Rayna. Is he digging in the right place?

Caroline has bottle ready. Ric changed diapers. Stefan calls. Bad time? She asks how he is? He says the herbs are more rare than I thought. She says maybe not the worst thing. Stefan says maybe you could tag in. It could be fun. Go to Europe, see the world, just you and me. What do you think? I just want to see you, Car. She says Alaric-- Needs you. I get it. We'll figure it out once this hunter thing is over. She says yes, we will. She asks about Dallas. It's not a terrible place to live. And the babies are here. Ric calls for backup and more diapers. Caroline says I gotta run. I love you. He says I love you, too. Valerie says we'll figure something out. Stefan's gasping, dying.

Damon finds Rayna.

Stefan gasps. My chest. He passes out.

Damon feeds Rayna blood. Then does CPR.

Valerie does magic on Stefan. Doesn't work.

Damon trying, doing CPR. Rayna finally breathes.

Stefan awake, alive. Valerie relieved.

Damon says thank God. Rayna tosses him. Uh oh. She says Uh-oh, is right. Heh.

**Damon, you better apologize. Explain!

Bonnie grabs books. Enzo says the Armory will be at Mystic Falls soon. Bonnie says I do nothing, she'll kill Damon.

Rayna loved a vampire. And staked him. Damon wants a head start. She says better take it. He attacks her. She says your brother is dead no matter what. Rayna shot with a ton of darts. Armory doesn't miss.

Alex says Rayna is in captivity. Where's the Bennett witch?

Stefan gets to the house. Got Damon's text. You didn't kill her? Damon says she only has 8 lives. Last one is the problem. Everyone with that scar on their chest dies, too. The Armory won't let her escape. Stefan says Caroline is staying in Dallas with Ric and the kids. Damon says sorry. I saw that coming. Stefan says I won't put the kids in danger and you said Rayna can never die, so we need to get rid of that scar. Damon says I'm not a good brother when I'm not with Elena and people get hurt. I'm gonna stay dessicated right next to her. Stefan says I sacrificed everything for you. You're going to turn your back on me now? Damon says we'll see each other again. Stefan says if you care about me, you will not walk out that door. Damon says save a bottle of bourbon. We'll need it in several years. He leaves.

Matt enters the Salvatore house. Stefan says not the time, Matt. Matt says you're a vampire and I'm human. Been thinking about that a lot. Humans are at your mercy. We don't stand a chance against you. That stops today. Stefan stands. Matt says vampires need to leave Mystic Falls for good. All of you. Stefan say this is my home. I'm not going anywhere. Matt has footage. Hundreds of hours. I don't want to show it to anyone. Stefan says you're threatening me? Matt says yeah. I hate that. But it's not about me or you. It's about our home. This is the only way to break that cycle. You have until the end of the day. Damon, too.

Brooklyn, NY, Damon enters a warehouse.

Dallas, TX. Stefan outside Ric's house.

Ric finds a letter and bourbon. It's from Damon. By the time you read this, I'll be dessicated next to Elena and I won't wake until she does. You deserve the truth. It's best for everyone that I'm gone. I don't give a damn about the world. I'm miserable and have been since she left me. I didn't know what it was like to be complete. Now I know what that's like, there's no point.

Caroline brings the babies to Ric. Stefan sees them from the window. He leaves.

Damon says that's it. Nice knowin' yeah. Bonnie says you weren't going to say goodbye. Enzo told me. I didn't believe him. Damon would never do that to me. Damon says I wrote you a letter and gave it to Stefan. She asks are we friends? Are we friends? I know why you wanted to do this in a letter. Well, too bad. This is my reaction. I'm not okay with this decision! I'm not okay with never seeing you, my best friend, ever again. This hurts me. This hurts, hurts me. She's crying. And as you desiccate, feel the pangs from hunger, that's what i want you to remember, that you hurt me. He tries to appeal. She says no, you don't get to say goodbye. She walks away. Damon closes the shipping container. Gets in the empty coffin. Nods. Closes the lid on himself. Starts drying out.

3 years later. Stefan wakes Damon. We gotta go. She's back. We flash through all the 3 years from now scenes. Damon poisoned. Stefan taken. Caroline and Matt.

Stefan wakes. Rayna says there should be champagne or something. She says you came to me. You played it smart. Then you got dumb on me. I took someone you loved. Damon and Caroline. Which one brought you here, her or him? Fine. Keep your secrets. You'll need something to keep you company in hell. Or, there's a plan B. Plan B? Rayna doesn't want to kill him. Somebody else deserves that mark. I could transfer it. Should've been Damon all along. You know that. Damon says it's not her idea. It was mine. OHHHHHHHHH

Next ep - April 1. Let Damon go. Are you finally ready to leave Damon behind? Stefan says yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment