Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

#TheOriginals episode 3.15 - "An Old Friend Calls" #Klamille #Klayley

“An Old Friend Calls”

THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW FOE — When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) learns that Cortez (guest star Matt Cedeno), an old vampire with a vendetta against him, has arrived in New Orleans, he finds himself forced to deal with this new threat. Meanwhile, when Cortez begins threatening the lives of innocent residents, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) has no choice but to help the vengeful vampire in his plan to take down Klaus. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) turns to Davina (Danielle Campbell) for her help after several Strix members turn up missing, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) confronts Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) after learning that she’s been dealing with Jackson’s death in a destructive way. Leah Pipes also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Carina Adly Mackenzie & Michael Russo (#315). Original airdate 3/4/2016.






Image credit: The CW

Episode 15:

Klaus opens a safe. Takes out a box. Letters? Victims' letters to loved ones. Elijah says we had to withdraw from the world. Klaus says I couldn't have been more safe, and now my sire link is undone and enemies will come like never before. Elijah knows paranoia is his default setting. Freya says every last splinter? You sure?

Cami boxing with the bag. Vincent holding it for her. She says sooner or later, Aurora will come for me. Cami thought Klaus would rip her head off. He didn't. Vincent asks what she's more scared of. Klaus enters. Matters to discuss of a personal nature. Within professional boundaries, of course. Shall we? She sighs.

Kol has been asleep for 3 days. He gets out of bed. Wants to kiss Davina. He's a vampire? Davina says you were a witch. He says the spell brought me back as I died in this body. He says you're worth being good for. I promise you can trust me. She kisses him. He wants a ring on his finger. A family reunion is in order. She says I'm pretty sure Klaus wants me dead.

Marcel missed a party. In his loft. Vampires are hungover. Strix says 3 are missing. Marcel says tell me how the Strix punish insubordination. They shut up. Let's go find our missing friends.

Hayley home. Elijah asks about blood on her forehead. She says I just got caught on a thorn. He says she's been spending a lot of time with the Crescents. She says they need her. Hope will be asleep another hour. Do you mind? he says of course not. Thank you.

Klaus and Camille talking. He tells her about fearing Mikael. Until I disappeared. Cut all ties. Cami says you don't want to be that man again. He says I have more to care about now. Cami asks about Aurora. He says she has to suffer for what she stole from you. She says I'm okay with myself now. You're more concerned with what she stole from you. She leaves. Klaus follows and sees a man.

Cortez. Klaus murdered his father and 5 brothers. And the mistress. Klaus says she was an accident. LOL. Elijah loves taunting him on the kills.

Limo. Cortez says see to my friends. Dead women inside. Driver douses the limo and himself with gas and lights it on fire.

Klaus ranting about devils coming out of the woodwork. Klaus hears Davina enter the compound. Kol tosses him away from her. She didn't come alone, Brother.

It's Kol. He says you should be thanking her. Klaus hugs him. Elijah peers at him. You haven't aged a day. And you... Freya. Right. Long lost older sister. Where might Rebekah be? Klaus says that's a long story and one best said without Davina. Kol argues. She agrees to go. Tells Kol he can make it up to her. He says put on your fancy dress. Tonight we're going dancing.

Marcel with Elijah. Elijah needs to make sure there's no splinter of the White Oak left. Marcel says 3 of my best are missing. Elijah asks if he has leads? Marcel says the city is full of those that want the Strix gone.

Vincent working out. A man has been looking for him. He's requested immediately. The man kills himself. Note says to come immediately.

Kol reading letters. Elijah says just in time to help Niklaus clean up his mess. Miss being dead, yet? Klaus offers Kol blood. Kol says next time, bagged blood will be fine. Remind me about Cortez. Klaus tells him what Cortez did. Kol says that place was hideous. Elijah agrees. Klaus says they have no taste. LOL. Kol can find Cortez with a spell. Mind if I burn these?

Vincent enters a bar. Everyone silent. Cortez prefers it. You must be Vincent Griffith, regent of New Orleans. Vincent threatens to kill him. Cortez compelled men to kill other patrons if so. I'm looking for something lost and I bet your ancestors know where it is. Since you're Regent, you're going to ask them to find it for me.

Marcel on the phone. No one travels alone. Marcel asks Josh a favor. I need Davina. Josh says you're in the Strix now. Marcel says the only way out is to die. Will you help or not?

Davina says she's only doing the locator spell because Josh asked. She says Kol's an Original vampire again. it's weird. Josh says it only matters who he is. So, who is he? She says I'm still figuring that out. She does the spell. Found Marcel's friends. Bad news is they're dead.

Kol misses the ashes of the letters with Nik's blood. Freya pours some on a map. She chants the spell. The blood separates and heads to different spots on the map. All over the world. Only one is here. An army of one.

Cami enters the bar. Vincent is doing a spell. Cortez says behave, and those men won't kill their friends. Vincent says I'll find the White Oak. Just leave her alone.

Cami texts Klaus to Rousseau's. Cortez knocks her out.

Vincent says the Ancestors won't help you. Cortez says ask again and don't take no for an answer. Vincent chants again.

Marcel and Elijah find the Strix bodies in a dumpster. Chopped up, with wolf bites. Marcel says Jackson was killed around the corner. The Strix will want the head of who did this. Elijah says burn the bodies.

Hayley has a vampire in a chair. Elijah comes in. Hayley kills the vampire with an ax. He's shocked.

Vincent's in a lot of pain. He falls out of the chair on the floor. Camille goes to him. Klaus enters. Long time no see. Please, allow me the courtesy of putting you to rest. Cortez says act and they all die. Or wait for the location of the White Oak. Either way, I win.

**Damn, Hayley's got quite a hobby. She's going to take out every Strix?

Cortez says everyone lives once you let me leave. Klaus says some vampires grow so dim with age. Killing you will be a mercy. Cortez says killing me will kill all here. Klaus throws a stake at Cortez. A man dies. Cami tries to heal him. Klaus says it won't help. Klaus stakes Cortez again.

Hayley says this is a list of all the Strix that are responsible for Jackson's death. Elijah says they'll see this as an act of war. She says it's time I do right by Jackson. Sorry if that inconveniences you.

Klaus got all the people out. Now he and Cortez can take time catching up. How did you know about the White Oak? Cortez says we've stayed connected. Started as a rumor on a private message board. Now I've confirmed it for everyone. Your sired are coming, Niklaus. They will destroy everything you love, then use the White Oak to kill you. At last, you'll get the retribution you deserve. Klaus rips Cortez's head off.

Kol says you could've been nicer to people, or at least left fewer survivors. LOL. Elijah says there's another way. Freya says you're going to run. Klaus says Klaus Mikaelson used to be a rumor. I don't run. I disappear. Tonight, the three of you, are going o make that possible.

Marcel has Cortez's head.

Elijah took out all the Strix on Hayley's list. Burned the bodies.

Marcel say Cortez won't be bothering your sire line anymore. But vampires are coming looking for the White Oak. This is just getting started.

Kol brings Freya a chalice. She's impressed by his spell. He says I've studied all witchcraft on this planet. He says we met 100 years ago. She's glad he's back. Rebekah kept her promise to fight for you, before the curse. We're lucky Davina never gave up on you. Kol will do right by her. He has somewhere to be.

Klaus and Camille. I know you're not pleased about the innocents lost. Sorry you had to see that. She gets it. I've seen you kill before, Klaus. Aurora did steal from me. Klaus says Aurora was wrong about my affections. Cami says she wasn't wrong. My feelings have changed. I've been lying to myself. The part of me that loved you, that part was human and it's gone. I'm sorry. OUCH. His eyes..... He walks away. She starts crying. Was that the truth?

Church. Kol gets to Davina. She asks about his family. He says of course not. But for the moment they'll be fine. I prefer to be here with you.

Hayley staring at the fireplace. Elijah gives her the list. Names crossed out. She throws it in the fire. I love you, Elijah. I always have. Jackson knew that. He died loving me despite it. I look at you and he's right there and I'm hurting him all over again. So, out of respect for him, I have to let you go. Elijah says that seems like the right thing to do. I tried that myself. Didn't work. He leaves the room.

Kol puts on an old record. He and Davina dance in the attic. She asks if he can control it? He says yes. But what makes me better is you. She asks if he gets an urge for magic, there are other ways. She takes his shirt off. Then drops her dress. He says you're the best thing about being alive.

Vincent asks Cami why she said what she said. She says Klaus couldn't kill Aurora. I used to think he could protect me from anyone until her. She'll be back. She'll come for me. And when she does, I can't be worried about Klaus. I don't want to be another victim. I have to kill her myself. See you tomorrow, Vincent. He gets a vision. It's of the hidden White Oak.

Klaus asks is it done? Freya says yes. Elijah says Kol is a master at his craft. Don't stop driving until you're safe. Klaus knows how this goes. Asks Freya to keep Elijah in line. He leaves with a bag.

Kol in bed with Davina. She's asleep. He kisses her shoulder and sucks a bit of blood from the blood bag in his pocket.

Freya and Elijah watch Klaus get in a car. Hayley next to him. With Hope in the backseat. She says there's nothing here for me anymore. Klaus says we have more in common than we thought. They drive away. Freya says it'll be quiet around here. Elijah says don't bet on it.

Vincent looking for the wood. He finds it. A vial of one bullet left.

Kol feeds on a woman in the street. Finn says no hope for you, Brother. No self control.

Next ep April 1. Sibling rivalry.



No comments:

Post a Comment