Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

#Grimm episode 5.19 - "The Taming of the Wu"

"THE TAMING OF THE WU"

04/29/2016 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : BLACK CLAW CLOSES IN AS WU'S PRIMAL INSTINCTS TAKE CENTER STAGE - SHAUN TOUB, SHARON LEAL, DAMIEN PUCKLER AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR - Suffering from the bite he sustained, Sgt. Wu (Reggie Lee) becomes entangled in a surprising altercation that may land him in hot water. After meeting the mysterious Bonaparte (guest star Shaun Toub), Adalind (Claire Coffee) is faced with a difficult decision that could change her and Nick's (David Giuntoli) lives forever. Meanwhile, Hank (Russell Hornsby) gets even closer to Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal) and their relationship begins to take shape. Back at HW, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) senses that a new force may jeopardize the entire operation. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz and Bree Turner also star TV-14 V

Episode 19:

Wu checked out by a doctor. Nick and Hank arrive. MRI is clear, but he has a concussion. He thanks the guys for coming. They tease him. He wishes he could remember what happened. Nick says the guy that went after Monroe went after you, instead. They saved his ass. Get some rest.

Hank and Nick worried about Wu. We'll keep an eye on him. Man sees them leave, then looks into Wu's room. Calls someone to say Got him. He's in the hospital.

Meisner enters a house. Dead body. And another. Place is a mess. He goes down a hall. Child's room. Brothers Grimm book. And Black Claw on the wall. A man enters. Meisner says tell me where she is. Wesen rushes him. They fight. Meisner gets his shirt pulled off. Trubel saves him. Sorry I'm late. She killed 2 outside. Meisner finds a wrinkled photo.

Adalind with Diana. You look so pretty, Mommy. Are you coming with us? Sean says she can't come yet, but hopefully soon. Mommy has to do a couple things first. Diana shaking the room with her powers. Purple eyes. Adalind says I need a little more time. Diana says okay. They leave Adalind.

Hank and Zuri had dinner again. He helped with all the clean-up. She offers the leftovers. And mentions next time. He's in. So.... So. They kiss.

Sean tucks Diana in bed. She misses Mommy. He knows. She misses you, too. I hope she joins us very soon. You need to get some sleep. I love you. Goodnight. He turns the light off and leaves. Goes downstairs. A man. Conrad Bonaparte. We can't afford for Adalind to make the wrong choice. Sean says it's her decision. Conrad says if she chooses the Grimm, we will have to kill her. Sean says don't mention that to Diana. Conrad brings up the Grimm. Convince him to be on our side? Why would he align with Black Claw. Because we have a place for him. Because there is no other choice.

Adalind wakes and sees Diana. Who then fades away. Come back! Kelly cries. Nick holding him. Didn't mean to wake you. She takes Kelly. Puts him back in the crib. We need to talk. Communication problem. She finally reveals her power is back. You knew, didn't you? I shoud've told you sooner. I wanted to. I tried, I just got too scared. He says I'll never hurt you. She says people change their minds, Nick. He says he'd never take Kelly's mom away. She says I'd never hurt you. Just worried the world won't leave us alone.

Nurse checks on Wu. He's dreaming again. And wogues. She screams and runs out. He wakes.

Nurse brings the docs to the room. Wu is gone....because he was in the bathroom. Everything okay?

Hank and Zuri in bed in the morning. She asks if he's okay with this? He is. She says Nick, the Grimm....we're not taught to trust them. Hank says Nick has no reason to hurt you. Unless you hurt me. She ask what's it like working with a Grimm? He says like chasing Alice down the rabbit hole. She'd like a normal intro. He asks if she's hungry. Yep. He'll make breakfast. Kisses her.

Visiting Wu. He's got some antibodies for a different blood type in his system. But he can go home. Boys got him lunch and took him home. Wu is starving. Dreaming of red meat. I've had really weird dreams lately. Primal, animalistic. Before I hit my head. Maybe too much time with Wesen. Nick tells him to call Rosalee. Wu wants to go back to work. They tell him to take the day off. Portland will survive one day without you.

Adalind talking on the phone to work. Hears Diana's voice again. She's outside the window. Where are you? I'm waiting for you. Come home now. Now!

Eve in pain. Hears Diana. You're not my Mommy. The window breaks in the face of a Hexenbiest.

Meisner and Trubel tell Eve that Black Claw has Diana. She says they brought her here for Adalind. She did that. And I saw her. How? I don't know. Eve thinks it's wires crossed. This girl has a LOT of power. Trubel says we got to tell Nick.

Sean's campaign commercial. Wu sees a truck outside his apartment. He's making food. Breaks a jar. Cuts his hand. Rinses it in the sink. And gets furry again. Tries to calm down. And normal hand again.

Trubel calls Nick. We need to talk. Bring Hank, too. He tells Hank.

Rosalee in the shop. Phone rings. Wu. She asks how he's feeling? He says I've got strange stuff going on. She says they'll wait for him to come by. She tells Monroe.

Adalind in the office. Meet Conrad Bonaparte. He has a private matter to discuss with you. Conrad says it's great you bring your son to the office like this. He knows it's Kelly. There's a world, orphan. Widow. Widower. Many words for many things. There is no word for when you lose a child. Your present relationship is unhealthy. Your future is with us, not the Grimm. Make a decision by the end of the day, hmm?

Wu goes to his car. Sees the trunk. Walks past it. Man gets out and follows him. Wu confronts him. Why are you following me? I'm going to impound that truck. I've arrested you three times, I see your presence here as a threat. Man says maybe you're right and wogues.

HW HQ. They tell Nick and Hank that Black Claw has Diana. They brought her to Adalind. He says Adalind won't leave Kelly. Eve says she will take him. She'll do everything she can to keep Kelly safe, but don't trust Adalind. She may no longer be in control.

Body. Wu's attacker is dead with his throat chewed out. Rosalee calls Nick. Wu never showed up. Is he with you? Nick says we'll go check on him. He tells Hank what she said. They go into Wu's building. Door ajar. Blood print on the door. Wu? He's bloody on the bed. Still breathing. No wounds. Nick wakes him. There's blood everywhere. Wu rushes to the mirror. I was on my way to see Rosalee....and I don't know. Someone must've attacked me. God, my head hurts. I was on my way to my car. I saw something. What'd I see? Theo Delano. He was parked outside in a truck all day. So, I kept walking past his truck. he followed me. I confronted him. He wogued. Wogued and attacked me. Hanks asks are you sure? Yeah. Nick says we saw his body. Crime scene is around the corner. Wu asks did I kill him? Is this his blood on me? You're here to arrest me. Nick says no. It was in self-defense. Did I shoot him? Nick says his throat was ripped out. hank says come with us, to make sure it's the same guy.

Wu cleans up and comes to the scene. The other cop says it's good to have you back. Ready to let CSU have it? Nick says yes. Wu confirms that's the guy that attacked him. Shows them the truck. Lots of fast food. And Wu's address. Why was he watching me? Nick texts Trubel. Wu says something's happening to me. They take him to the Spice Shop.

Zuri calls Hank to dinner.

Conrad is in her place! She says Hank will be here. Good.

Adalind in a quandary. Phone rings. Sean. You've run out of time. She begs. It's Diana talking to Adalind with Sean's voice. We need an answer now.

Shop. Wu tells them about his dreams. Hunting. Primal. It's like I'm living them. It's like I saw him coming at me and I blacked out. Monroe makes a suggestion. Called Recall the Darkness. You remember the things your mind buried. Drink this as fast as you can. Wu takes it. She says it'll knock you out. You should lie down. Wu hopes it doesn't go back too far. He's out. Rosalee says he needs to stay asleep. We want him to stay with the memories. Sleep talking. Wu accessing the memory of Theo.

Wu has his fingers in Theo's throat. He wogues. Nick asks what's happening? Monroe says record it. They do. Wu killed Theo. Monroe says this ain't Wesen. Rosalee says he was bitten. Lycanthropia. Viral infection. Monroe says he was attacked, remember? Hank says we have a problem. Wu wakes. I killed Delano. How? Monroe shows him the video. Wu asks what am I? Rosalee reminds him of the lycanthrope. Were you bit or scratched? Wu says yeah. Am I Wesen now? No. How does it happen? Fight or flight. Survival mode or something. He asks how do I stop it? Rosalee doesn't know, but they'll find something. Says he should stay with them tonight. Wu says it's up to me to control it and I better start now. Nick's phone rings. Trubel. Theo in the system. Joined Black Claw 6 months ago. Where is he now? Dead. Good, I'll update the database. Eve tells Nick to go home, something is happening with Adalind. He leaves the shop.

Hank gets to Zuri's. She kisses him. How was your day? Long and weird. She missed him. Kisses him again.

Nick gets home. Adalind! Toy on the floor. He looks in the bassinet. Empty. Note on the table. She says I'm doing something I have to do. Only way to protect my children. I love you. I'm sorry. The writing disappears.

Next ep - Nick will stop at nothing to get his family back.

No comments:

Post a Comment