Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

#TheOriginals episode 3.19 - “No More Heartbreaks” #RIPCamille

“No More Heartbreaks”

THE RACE TO SAVE CAMI — Following a violent encounter that has left Cami’s (Leah Pipes) life hanging in the balance, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is forced to rely on his family and allies to find a cure as he keeps a watchful eye over Cami at the compound. With time running out, Freya (Riley Voelkel) turns to her arsenal of spells, while Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) head to Cami’s apartment to gather a crucial ingredient. Elsewhere, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) travel to the bayou in hopes of bringing back a potential antidote that could save Cami’s life. Finally, Davina (Danielle Campbell) confronts Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) and learns some heartbreaking information that will change her future with Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) forever. Millicent Shelton directed the episode written by Celeste Vasquez & Michael Narducci (#319). Original airdate 4/29/2016.

Episode 19:

Cami's place. It's a mess from the fight. Lucien still there. Opens the curtains. She's asleep. He puts the kettle on the stove. She wakes and sees the bite on her arm. You've got a big day ahead of you. She says you bit me. Oh my God. I'm going to die. He says apologies, but your days were numbered the moment you caught Nic's eye. Kettle whistles. Care for tea? She throws a dark object at him. And runs.

She hides the bite and runs to the compound. Klaus! Lucien is trying to lure you into a trap. Promise me you won't go crazy. Before you lose it, I love you. I won't let you get yourself killed. I needed you to know. He picks her up. You're not dying today!

Camille wakes. Hayley tries to get her attention. Are you alright? Yeah. Considering. Klaus says this is going to burn. Puts a healing salve on her arm. Freya says it'll ease the pain and dull the symptoms. Vincent arrives. Klaus says this is your fault. Camille says it's not. Klaus thinks Lucien's blood will be a cure, like Klaus's cures his bite. Vincent will go to Camille's. Hayley says Hope's blood might help, too. Freya says it's worth a try.

Davina finds Kol. He says you should go! She demands answers. he says the Ancestors won't let me leave. I'm cursed, love. They allow me no peace. She says promise you'll never leave me again. Marcel calls her. Lucien bit Cami. I'm headed to the compound now. She says she'll meet him there. He says be careful.

Klaus stands near Aurora. Camille finds him. She wants soup. LOL. He admits he was wrong to deny her revenge. She says I'm not so hung up on revenge. Angry, yeah. But all that anger and fear is not me. I'm the person that helps people. I won't let her take that away from me.

Davina and Kol argue about Lucien. He's not letting her go to Lucien. She wants the truth. Stay here, wish me luck. Kol can't leave, just yell at her.

Freya gives a potion to Klaus. Keep her relax. He says he's not a nursemaid. She says if you care about her, figure it out.

Camille says it's a beautiful day. Klaus says this concoction will put you on the mend. She's not the mixologist you are. LOL. Camille makes a drink. He wants bourbon neat. She loved being a bartender. Cheers. She drinks the potion. She used to think, give someone booze and they'll tell you anything. But then I realized people want someone to listen. He says she's excellent at it. She wants to make her will. I don't want to leave any loose ends. I was your stenographer. You owe me.

Vincent lights candles. Marcel came to watch his back. How is she? Vincent says how do you think she is? Scared, angry, and probably wishing she never stepped foot in the Quarter. Marcel tells him to focus and do what he needs to do. Vincent chants over the blood. Gets it in a jar. Ancestors don't want me using magic because I sided with vampires.

A bar. Lucien partying. Make some noise! Let the Mikaelsons hear you. Even now they hide in their outdated fortress while we celebrate the liberation of New Orleans! When Klaus arrives, our real party can begin! Davina enters. Room goes quiet. She knocks them all out. Lucien says what have we here? Tossing about sleeping spells. He rushes her and she makes him kneel. She brought a figure veritas. You're going to speak the truth.

Camille leaves Davina her clothes. Josh, her records. To Vincent, her books and files. To Elijah, an old game of Trivial Pursuit. To Hayley, the dark objects. make sure she gives them to Hope when she's old enough. And to you... Klaus says this is pointless. We'll find a way to fix it.

Lucien being an ass. Davina doesn't know how he's getting past her magic. He says the Ancestors are on my side. She asks why?

Marcel and Vincent arrive.

In exchange for help from the Ancestors, Lucien says I made a promise to exterminate a certain family.

Camille coughing. Freya gives her the blood. Camille drinks.

Lucien says I don't believe in loopholes. My bite has no cure. Your sweet Camille is going to die.

The woods. SUV stops. Hayley and Elijah. She says stay here. Mary doesn't like vampires. Do you see how insane our lives have become? I can't keep losing people. Elijah's not afraid to die, and neither is she. We fight for those we love.

Camille asleep. Klaus holds her hand. Freya comes in. He's in Camille's head.

They sit at a corner cafe. She says if only it were real. He says it'll do while we wait for the cure to take effect. Then we can go anywhere you like. She says wish I knew you were such a romantic. I wouldn't have played hard to get. He says we're in a perfect moment in a perfect day. let's try to enjoy it.

Freya says she's getting worse. Vincent says we have to find something else. Marcel says the Strix don't know about things that haven't existed. Freya says maybe there is no cure. Vincent reaching for options. Hayley arrives with Hope.

Lucien and Davina. She says you don't have to hurt Cami. He says of course I do! Nic stole the love of my life! Love makes one weak and I can prove it. he will lash out at me and I will end him. Now, since I've answered all your questions, he asks her to be so kind as to please go on her away. She asks why he's letting her go? He says the Ancestors have something else in mind for you. Ask your boyfriend Kol about it.

Klaus and Camille. Her favorite time of day. You can feel the city coming alive. She says even you don't get to micromanage the world. It's an unhealthy impulse. You're afraid of what will happen when I'm gone. Allow me to make my point. Remember when we first met? You were so damaged, manipulative. You wanted to be understood, so you showed me your whole life. You are loved. By Elijah, Rebekah, Freya.... Love will make you strong. Make you the man you're meant to be. I won't be here to remind you. Look at me. It's going to be okay.

Old Algiers. Davina returns to Kol. You lied to me. He warned her. She says they want you to kill me. Why didn't you say something? He says what would you have me say? She says she can protect herself. He says no, I will give in. But there's another way. A blade with white ash. I've always hated these things but we've run out of options. This is a short sleep. Knowing you'll be waiting when I wake, safe and sound. She says this isn't fair. He says bring me back when my mind is right. You can't trust me, so you can't love me, not as I love you. They kiss and the blade plunges in. He falls, desiccating.

Freya injects Camille. Elijah asks Anything? Freya says she's tried everything she knows and there's nothing more we can do. Klaus can ease her pain, but... She won't last much longer.

Camille covered with sores. Vincent wants to do something. Freya says we could put her soul in another body. Vincent says no, Camille would never agree. Elijah says we cannot deny her the dignity of choice.

New Orleans at night. The painter, the music, the crowd. The night we met. I must've made an impression. You talked about the artist wanting to control his demons. Do you think he did? He says some can't be tamed. She says we try the best we can. She's tired. He catches her. She says I feel like I've always known you. Maybe that's how you know you love someone. He says I do love you, you know. She says I thought you were going to tell me that tomorrow. I don't have a tomorrow, do I? Make the noise and people go away. Klaus, what's happening? Your heart is slowing, but it still beats. You're frightened because you want to live. She says I wanted to be brave. Do this with dignity. But I can't. I'm so scared. He's here, right here. She says I was full of it. I wish I'd done more than... He says don't you think for a moment that you failed me! You inspired goodness in me! I will carry you with me. She says guess that makes me immortal. He says stay a bit longer. She asks if he remembered the Bible verse on the headstone. He does. She says I used to think I was your light, but there is light in you. All of that anger, you can end the cycle that Mikael began. You have to end it. So you can be the light for your little girl. So.... She collapses on him. He says don't be afraid. Go where many have gone before. Where even I will go one day. There will be no more pain. No more heartbreak. You will find peace.

She's dead. Klaus bows over the bed, still holding her hand.

**Dammit, this show made me cry AGAIN.

Davina comes into the compound. Sees all their faces. Marcel? He looks at her, gets up, and hugs her. And I'm crying again.

Vincent talks to Camille. You've got me at a loss. All I think about is how much the Quarter still needs you, how much I need you. I won't forget what we set out the do. Even if I fall, you'll be there ahead of me. Till then, sweet lady. Till then.

Elijah and Freya. This isn't over. There's work to be done. Lucien goes down. No rest for the wicked. No rest. She asks if Niklaus will be alright? He says this isn't over.

Hayley talks to Camille. My little girl will never know you. Not fair. Sometimes I can't stand Klaus, but if you liked him, he can't be that bad. You deserved better. She covers Camille's head.

Klaus, and Elijah. Hand on Klaus's shoulder.

Vincent and Freya feeling guilty. We made Lucien. Now we have his blood, we'll find a way to unmake him.

Davina wishes she could talk to Kol right now. Wind blows around.

The earth quakes.

Lucien grinning.

The whole city is shaking. The knife floats out of Kol. His body is gone. He's up, and bites Davina. Feeds and feeds. She passes out. He finally pulls away and looks at her. Davina.... Her eyes are open and she's limp. He tries to feed her his blood. Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up...

Next ep - Lucien will go after Rebekah. Davina with the Ancestors. Marcel says we are going to bring her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment