Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#Supernatural episode 11.18 - "Hell's Angel"

"Hell's Angel"

THE EPIC BATTLE FOR POWER BEGINS – Lucifer (Misha Collins) takes a trip home and tries to assert himself into Heaven. Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) he has a way to take down Amara (guest star Emily Swallows). Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1118). Original airdate 4/6/2016.

Episode 18:

An-Nafud Desert, Saudi Arabia. Nomad tent. Shakes. Crowley appears. Where is he? They move a curtain. Man in a bed. Crowley came when asked. You have it? Man says it's yours, if you hold up your end of the bargain. I've had a good life thanks to you. Very few secrets I haven't cracked. Seemed worth a soul at the time. Destroy that thing. Crowley says show me the object first. A shofar. The Horn of Joshua. Crowley says it's authentic, I can feel it. Crowley breaks the contract. Man says I don't think I have long. Crowley breaks his neck. Takes the Horn. Guns pulled on him. The men are made to point at each other and shoot.

Crowley calls Dean. Dean's cynical. Crowley running around in the rain. I've got a weapon that channels divinity. He's being chased by demons. St Louis. Old Post Office. he hangs up.

Dean calls for Sam.

Amara getting some kind of treatment. From Rowena!! I'll heal you just as I promised. Amara says you're his mother. Uncle Crowley's mother. He tried controlling me as a child. Did he send you? Rowena says no. She's helping because you're going to win, my dear. I have my own ax to grind with Lucifer. I'm a survivor. She put a wee cask of powerful magic in her leg. The spell went to work and revived her. Amara asks where is Lucifer now? He's hidden himself from me. Rowena says you're still weak from that smiting. Amara says you can fix that? Rowena says and so much more. And I'll be by your side.

Dean and Sam reach Crowley. Crowley says Lucifer kept me in a kennel! And turned my demons against me! Sam asks where is the Hand of God? Crowley says I have the Horn of Joshua. Willing to entrust it to them. If.....? Crowley says say thank you. Dean says there's always an if. Crowley wants Lucifer returned to the Cage. Sam says it's damn near impenetrable. We needed the Book of the Damned and Rowena. Crowley says Lucifer snapped her neck.

Heaven. Lucifer pays a visit. Easy there. I come in peace. I want to lend a hand. Angel tries to sound the alarm and Lucifer blows him up.

Lustiel meets with the angels. You need me. They aren't happy to see him. God cast you out of Heaven. Lucifer says because I didn't buy into his obsessive, compulsive love of mankind. Don't have to tell you the mess mankind is. I questioned HIS priorities and got the boot. Angels says He said you're evil incarnate. Lucifer says it's marketing. Can't be a super savior if you don't have a super villain. I can lock the Darkness away for good. Done it before. Pops didn't tell you that, huh? Angels ask what he wants after? Lucifer says you could call me God.

Dean says we'll put Lucifer in the Cage after Amara is on ice. Crowley says he has to go. Dean and Sam say we need him. Crowley says he made me beg! Dean says you're smarter than this. Sam says we put the Horn in Lucifer's hands and pit him against Amara. Dean says after Lucifer is in a new vessel. Sam says no, we keep making the heart choice instead of the smart choice. Dean says even if it kills Cas? Crowley says I've made my terms.

Rowena says Amara is healing nicely. Amara asks what do you want? Rowena wants revenge on Lucifer and to be there when you remake the universe to your taste. Amara says destruction is renovation. My blueprints. Not God's. Where do you fit into that? Rowena says I can be useful. I care about you. I'm someone you can confide in. Have you ever had that? Amara says I've always been alone. Rowena says you don't have to be, darlin'. Amara says whatever you're doing seems to be working. I should try a little test.

Lucifer motivating the angels.

Crowley's not being reasonable.

Amara summons power. Rowena looks scared.

Heaven shakes. Darkness comes down the halls.

Boys and Crowley hear thunder and lightning.

Darkness swirling in Heaven. Lucifer grins.

They come out to look at the magical storm above. Dean says that's her.

Angels get up, shake themselves off. Lucifer says Auntie Amara didn't appreciate your half-assed smiting. Clearly, my expertise comes in handy because God knows what comes next. Oh, right, forgot. God doesn't care.

Amara says okay.....I'm back.

Sam's freaked.

Rowena spies on the boys and Crowley. Dean reiterating his point to Crowley. Rowena tells Amara the Winchesters don't know what to do. Paralyzed with fear. Amara says you're handy to have around. Thanks.

Crowley says Lucifer and only Lucifer can use the Horn against Amara? Yes. Well, you have no cards! My offer stands. Dean argues. Sam sees a message forming. Back from the Dead, Fergus!

Devil's trap painted on the floor. Rowena waves at them. Sam hates this. Where is Crowley? Dean says he should have the decency to show up. Crowley does. With the bait. The Horn. Sam says it doesn't look impressive. Crowley insults Sam. Asks Rowena where she's been this whole time. She says hiding like you. Dean says Lucifer will show. He's too hungry to take Amara out. He starts chanting Latin. Summons Lucifer to make an offer. Lighting and thunder. He's here...... Sam now! Sam lights it. Lucifer looks as arrogant as usual.

Luci isn't feeling the warm and fuzzy here. Sees the Horn. That oughtta take her out, alright. Let's get to it! Douse the flames......or don't? Symbol glows. Castiel show yourself! Dean? Cas? What are you doing? What's going? Dean says we don't have a lot of time. Lucifer's fighting. And wins again. You almost had me there for a minute. Dean says expel him! Kick Lucifer out! Cas! Lucifer says hand over the weapon......or I'll take it. Crowley says bloody hell. And enters Cas's body.

Crowley looks around. Castiel watching TV? What are you doing here? This is the Winchester's kitchen. Sort of. Crowley asks what's Lucifer done to you. Castiel says he leaves me alone. Crowley says snap out of it! Expel him! Cas says that was Dean I saw, wasn't it? He wants me to expel Lucifer? YES! Cas says Maybe I should. Crowley says do it now before it's too late. Lucifer says it already is. Really, Crowley? You want me in the Cage? Well, I'm not going anywhere and neither are you.

Sam wonders what's going on? Dean doesn't know. Rowena says we're losing time! The warding is failing!

Lucifer and Crowley fighting.

Crowley's body says Help Me on his forehead. Dean and Sam go to work.

Lucifer has Crowley by the throat.

Sam chanting Latin at Castiel's body.

They hear it.

Crowley gets back in his body. Says Lucifer's hold is too strong. Fire goes out. Lucifer says you lied to me. I could've been your warrior. But who needs ya. Rowena is hiding. Crowley left. Luci makes Sam and Dean sit. Then starts killing them. Wall shatters. Or doorway. It's AMARA. Oh, Lucifer. Dear nephew. My, how you've changed. She was tracking Rowena. Lucifer says you're gonna wish you stayed sealed away. He uses the power of the Horn on Amara. And...........she's still standing. She pulls Lucifer to her. Touches his face. I think you and I need to have a nice, long chat. Dean yells to Cas. Amara releases them. Then disappears with Lucifer. Well, that's not good.

Sam and Dean in the bunker. Discussing. Discussing Rowena. Dean posits that an archangel that got the boot doesn't qualify to banish Amara. Sam tries to apologize, but Dean is accepting. Sticking by someone's choice even if we don't agree. Let's go find that idiot and bring him home.

Lucifer says I know you have a major beef with me, but I could be major use to you. We both have an axe to grind with God. Amara says do you think I'd trust you for anything? You conspired against me. But, you're right. You might be of use to me. Lucifer's happy. She pins him again. God might care about you. The one thing that will make Him show Himself so I can confront Him. And then He can witness the utter destruction of His creation before He is swept away. Lucifer says He won't show up. Then his body glows as Amara tortures him.

Next ep - April 27. New creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment