Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

#TVD episode 7.20 - "Kill 'em All"

"Kill 'Em All"

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL — With Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) life at stake and an uphill battle ahead of them, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) lead the charge to save Bonnie before her condition worsens. Stefan (Paul Wesley) reluctantly teams up with Matt (Zach Roerig) for the sake of Bonnie and uncovers the truth behind Matt’s anger towards him. Elsewhere, determined to help her best friend, Caroline (Candice King) joins Alaric (Matt Davis) on a mission and quickly realizes how much she’s missed her former supernatural lifestyle. Finally, after their plan takes an unexpected turn, Damon makes a fateful decision that will forever change his relationship with Bonnie. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux (#720). Original airdate 4/29/2016.

Episode 20:

Bonnie in a bathroom. She's got more sores on her skin. Pulls herself together. Comes to visit Virginia St. John.

I need answers. Your sister Alex is hellbent on me opening that vault. I need to know what's in it. Virginia says it was opened in 1882.

Flashback. Whispers. Lanterns blow out. Then a man screams.

Bonnie asks what's in there?! Virginia says it's what it does to you.

It strips away your compassion. Takes away your empathy. Until all that remains is darkness. Yvette has been trapped in there for 4 years. Alex says she can hear her crying for help. Virginia says promise me you won't let Alex set it free. Bonnie promises.

Damon rips out another heart. Then the head off. Delaware. He and Enzo burn the bodies. Stefan says finished the ones in Birmingham. Damon's putting Stefan with Matt. Stefan is surprised.

Matt arrives.

Damon tells him you deal with being hated with 3 words - just don't care.

Matt says he'd driving.

Ric in the house. Caroline called someone to watch the girls. He says it'd be irresponsible if we both go. She says then you stay here. She can't stay here when Bonnie is in trouble.

Rayna and Bonnie in the cabin. Rayna's burning names. Bonnie says you dying doesn't make sense. Rayna says because you haven't lived 7 lifetimes beyond your own. Everything good was taken from me and I've spent the rest longing for it. I want to see my father again. I want to know love again. Bonnie's magic is back.

Matt and Stefan. Stefan asks about turning on the radio. Or talk about your vendetta. Let's get it out.

2 years ago. Matt and Penny. Living together. She asks what he was looking at? Show me. Takes his laptop. A list of how to propose. She says yes. Okay. He gets the ring from a drawer. Are you rethinking your yes? She says it's a total home run, and you don't need to impress me. He's a sergeant. Getting a promotion. They kiss.

Matt got home from the funeral to see wedding invitations on the doorstep. Lost control of her truck and hit a tree. That's the official story. But that's not what really happened.

Damon kills another. Phone rings. Bonnie looking for Enzo. My magic's back. Damon says we're moving on this list. You've died, what, 3 times already? She wants to say thank you. It was wrong to abandon us, but I forgive you. He says no, because you don't mean it. You're going to make it. You have to stay strong, okay? She agrees.

Rayna says this will make you sicker. This will only work for 24 hours. Bonnie injects Rayna's blood into herself.

Alex goes to the vault. Hears Yvette. I'm here! I'll get you out soon, I promise.

Outside Lexington, Kentucky. Caroline and Ric heading toward their target. He says it's okay if you want to talk about Stefan. She doesn't.

Damon at a crossroads. Rayna says Bonnie was passed out on the bathroom floor. Enzo tells Bonnie she's lost her mind. We're so close. She says you're nowhere near done. I'm staring at a floor covered in names. Come home. I don't want our last moments to be like this. Whatever time I have left, I want to spend with you here. So just come home. She hangs up.

Enzo screams. Damon says been there for 3 years. It's not about you. Your fears and your angers. If this goes bad, you'll have time. So go to her. I need to make sure SHE doesn't give up.

Alex calls Damon. He's asking her to kill Hell stone rejects. Finish off the list and I'll deliver you Bonnie Bennett.

Stefan and Matt in a house under renovation. Stefan is curious. What makes you convinced Penny's death wasn't a car accident? Matt says little things didn't add up. No tire marks. No airbag deployed. Reminded me of all the deaths covered up at animal attacks. There was at least one vampire in Mystic Falls that night. It was you.

Stefan brought lilies to Liz's grave. He thought Caroline would show up on the anniversary of her mother's death. But she didn't show. Stefan asks Do you think I'd really hurt Penny? Vampire attacks them.

Vampire pushes Matt's face toward a table saw. Stefan kills the vampire with the saw, instead. You okay? Matt says thanks.

Kentucky. Caroline and Ric in a tattoo parlor. One vampire dead. One runs. Armory gets her. You're going to have to come with us.

Enzo covers Bonnie with a blanket. She wakes. Snuggles him. Don't be sad. I've decided I'm not gonna be sad. Not going to think of all the things we never got to do. I'm going to think of all we did do together. He says all the excitement I provided within these walls? She says it worked for Beauty and the Beast. Rayna busts in. They're killing them.

Damon calls Stefan. Every box will be checked by tonight. Stefan is still mad. But he's noticing the good. Keep it up, it means something.

Stefan says it looks like we're done here. Matt says no, you know what happened to Penny. I checked the footage of my dash cam.

Stefan compelled Matt.

Matt pulls his gun. Now you're going to tell me the truth.

Damon gets back to the cabin. Bonnie's pissed off. Alex can't be trusted. Damon says Enzo is really quiet on this. Phone call. Alex says put Bonnie on. Bonnie, I know you don't have much time, but I hope you'll reconsider, now I have something you'll want to fight for.

Ric and Caroline in the Armory. He's fascinated by the artifacts there. She's not thrilled. Longest she's been away from the girls. Tell me everything is going to be fine. He does. She says tell me like you believe it. He says these guys will have no problem making us disappear, so I'm praying.

Stefan says anything I tell you will hurt you more.

Penny pulls a gun on Stefan. Found the blood bags in his trunk, so she knows he's a vampire. And shoots him. He runs away.

Matt pushes to be told what happened! I need to know. Please! I need to know the truth. Stefan tells him to remember.

Matt looks for Penny. In the woods. Penny, you copy? Penny, you copy? Movement. He shoots. Finds Stefan and a bloody Penny. Matt calls to Stefan. Stefan bites his wrist. Matt says you have to drink, please. Come on, drink. She dies. It's too late. Stefan says he's sorry.

Matt says it was my fault. I killed her. Stefan says he's sorry. Matt cries with the realization he shot Penny in the dark.

Bonnie chants at the door of the cell. She's bleeding from the nose. Door opens. Candles blow out. It's done. Alex thanks her. You and your friends are free to go.

Enzo says to Damon that Bonnie will never absolve you. This is all about assuaging your guilt for abandoning her. Damon wants Enzo to admit he considered the same deal. You're lucky she hates me. I did what you couldn't. Bonnie says let's get Caroline and Alaric and run!

Alex and team enter the vault. Yvette! Yvette? Whispers. I'm here! Where are you? She finds a very dead body. What have you done to my sister?! Men are attacked. Alex runs.

Bonnie chanting outside the castle. What did you do? Kept my promise. No one's getting out. Alex pleads. Bonnie collapses. Enzo catches her.

**So, the whole Armory is now the vault. Hope it'll hold. Did Bonnie lock it so only she - a Bennett witch - can open the house again? Better get her to that shaman right now.

Matt outside. Stefan joins him. I didn't want you to be consumed by one moment that you couldn't take back. Matt blames Stefan. None of this would've happened if you hadn't come back. Why didn't you stay away from Caroline, too? You ruined my life, Stefan, and you ruined Penny's life, too. Whose life are you going to ruin next?

Enzo says it won't be long now, darling. Hang in there. Caroline is making her get well soup. Bonnie says the soup is awful.

Caroline and Ric. She's not leaving until Bonnie is okay. But she misses the girls. Ric says sure that's the reason? She insists she doesn't want to see or talk to Stefan. Ranting about all the things Stefan took away from me. Ric needs closure. My last wedding didn't go so well. I'd like to know before I pick out my tie. I want to marry you, but I don't want it if you'd rather be with someone else. She says I love our family. I'm happy. We need to talk about you not being fulfilled. You've been Indiana Jonesing for a while now. Our life is not normal. Our kids are witch siphons. We're deep in this and I want to be in deep with you. Okay?

Damon and Rayna. He thanks her. She says you're welcome. Meet the shaman. Last descendant of the tribe. Shaman says it's a great honor to meet you, Rayna. He and Rayna sit at the fire. He calls to the Spirits.

Bonnie asleep.

Let another take Rayna's remaining years, and her burden. Wait, what? Rayna says I could never forgive you for what you did for me. Now Bonnie will be just like me. Rayna dies.

Next ep - Bonnie the hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment