Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

#Arrow 5.3 - "A Matter of Trust" #Deadshot

A Matter of Trust

WWE STAR CODY RHODES BRINGS THE SMACKDOWN TO STAR CITY — Now that Oliver (Stephen Amell) has his new team, they are ready to hit the streets but Oliver doesn’t feel they are ready. Headstrong Wild Dog (guest star Rick Gonzalez) defies the Green Arrow’s orders and sets out on his own after a new drug dealer, Garret Runnels (guest star Cody Rhodes), who is terrorizing Star City. Runnels proves more powerful than Wild Dog and it is up to the Green Arrow to go head to head with Runnels to save his teammate. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#503). Original airdate 10/19/2016.

Episode 3:

Perp running. Green Arrow on video. The recruits are watching to learn. Arrow asking about Stardust. I want your supplier. They wonder if he's going to kill the dealer? Arrow says you'll live. Dealer says it's Derek Samson. I won't kill you, but I can't guarantee you'll walk away from this. He drops the guy off the building.

Felicity tells the recruits about their homework. Rene says he knows the neighborhood. Oliver says impress me in here then maybe you can impress me out there. Felicity sends him on another call.

Detective Malone meets Green Arrow. He has intel on the murder of the ACU guy. He threatened Church. This guy wants to do the job himself.

Diggle in jail. Lila shows up. Asks him what happened from the beginning. He tells her. Time's up. Says he loves her and tell Johnny junior I love him. Diggle put in a cell with Floyd!!!

Oliver still dodging his security detail. Meets with Thea. Reporter knows Quentin had a relapse. Oliver is NOT happy that she hired Quentin. You made this mess, you clean it up.

Russia. Anatoly and Oliver. Anatoly dreams about being on that ship. I brought you water. How you feel? Oliver says I might've made a mistake. Anatoly says 2 more tests left. Point was to trust Bratva. Oliver doesn't. Anatoly says there was miscommunication. Come. Something I have to show you.

Rene and Evelyn. Recon. Drug lab. She wants to bring Green Arrow back. Rene brought his mask. Busts in shooting. Evelyn has to defend herself above. Wild Dog and the leader fighting on a catwalk. Manhandled. But the bad big guy goes into a vat of chemicals below.

Oliver on the phone. Man comes in. Who are you? Adrian Chase, the new DA. He's pissed about Stardust. Building a case against Samson and a vigilante killed him. Some idiot in a hockey mask.

Oliver confronts Rene. You never should've been there! You have no ability to think big picture. Samson was going to give up his suppliers! I need to be able to trust you. If I can't, why am I wasting my time with you? Felicity calls Rene more stubborn than Oliver. New guy asks if this is normal? Curtis says more than I want to admit.

Thea meets the reporter. Who says she was out of line and pushed by her producer. Thea thanks her. Will you do me a favor? Walk back your story. Oliver has not appointed Quentin Lance. he doesn't know I offered him the job. Reporter will update the story.

Floyd's body was never found. Asks John how he got here. Diggle says he reenlisted and it didn't go well. Doesn't want to talk. Floyd offers playing cards.

Samson in the morgue. Unknown chemicals. Starts the autopsy. Samson opens his eyes. Why can't I feel anything. He kills the doc.

Curtis on the punching bag. New guy leaving. Curtis rambling. New guy from Havenrock. Felicity hears. Curtis says he remembered to stay and help her. Sits with her. You knew. Yes. Does he know? She says no. Curtis says that was Darhk. She says I sent the missile to Havenrock. Alarms go off. 911 from the hospital.

Green Arrow confronts Samson. And has to escape for his life.

Samson's not a zombie. He was in a state that fooled the paramedics. Oliver returns. She asks what happened. Oliver says Samson doesn't feel pain and has enhanced strength. Curtis was a biochem major, so he's on it. Rene and the others want to help. Oliver says no.

Anatoly takes Oliver to a woman. Photo of a dead recruit. She thanks him. You are an angel. Thank you for bringing my son's killer to justice. Bratva carries out justice. Oliver still doesn't trust. Anatoly says you need army and Bratva army.

The prison. Diggle is testy. Floyd asks about the group that paid him to kill Andy. Diggle says he was alive. Floyd asks what? Diggle says I killed him. Floyd says all that hate, you should've been pouring it into yourself.

Oliver and DA. Judge won't sign the warrant to go to Samson's prior residence. DA and Oliver met 12 years ago. His ex-girlfriend left with Oliver back then, lol. Thea arrives. New report. The woman is still after Oliver. Thea says she'll issue a statement taking full responsibility and then resign.

Curtis and Felicity. Curtis says if she keeps acting weird around Rory, he'll catch on. She says Rory is a constant reminder of what I did. Curtis says trust that he won't kill you and will see it's not your fault.

Samson called a meeting. So we're back in business? He's thinking bigger. Church should be afraid of me. He puts a flame to his arm and doesn't feel it. We'll all get the treatment and take back this city from Tobias Church!

Oliver in the cave. Felicity asks about City Hall. He says channel 52. The reporter. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. He says Susan Williams is just politics. Rene didn't listen and created a superhuman. She says she used to have a dog that peed on everything. A trainer says I should punish myself because the dog was doing what dogs do. If you don't trust Rene, why are you wasting your time? Alery. Allman Industrial. The warehouse is huge. He's off to get the team.

Lila with John. He says stop digging. I won't fight the charges. She says that's insane. He wants to be punished. I love you. I didn't have to pull that trigger, but I did. Something's wrong with me, babe. She pleads to help him. He says I wanted to bring Andy's murderer to justice. I still do. He turns and no Floyd. WHOA. Stop fighting for me, Lila. I have.

Recruits trying to train. Evelyn doesn't like Curtis's jacket. He says you don't know Mr. Terrific? He's my idol. Rene on the punching bag. Oliver says I want to know you take this as seriously as I am. I should've trusted you. Felicity found out what was stolen. A chemical replicator. Rene tells them about the vat. Curtis says he'll return to the scene of the crime. Oliver needs his army. Curtis rambles about suiting up, lol.

(Ad for TVD premiere Friday. I will be covering it!)

Samson takes out a security officer at the crime scene. His guys at work. Green Arrow shots arrows. Confronts Samson. Curtis above and in disguise. Rag Man takes out another criminal. Wild dog at work. Arrow and Samson still fighting. Evelyn gets a device to Curtis. Arrow breaks Samson's arm. Cuts him. Sliced his tendons. Just because you can't feel it, doesn't mean you don't still need them. HEH

Felicity says kaboom time.

Team Arrow leaves. The warehouse blows. No chemical concoction.

In the elevator. Where are we going? The Arrow Cave.

Bratva. Word means brotherhood. Anatoly reveals daggers. Oliver asking questions. Trust they will not kill you. Do you trust your brothers? Oliver trusts his brothers. The others take the daggers, and slice his back. That's where all the scars came from.

Thea meets with DA and Oliver. Samson was apprehended. DA leaves. She brought her letter. She'll stay until he finds a replacement. He wants someone who he trusts and that's her. Follow me. Press conference. He's addressing the reports. The truth is that the buck stops with me. I trust my team. That team will include Quentin Lance as Deputy Mayor.

Thea tracks down Susan. Thea says you played me. You only get to do that once. Next time, you'll be lucky if you even have a blog.

Curtis gets a call from his husband. Evelyn wants to know the rule on dating. Felicity says don't. Stops Rory. Havenrock was not the intended target. Monument Point was. I redirected the missile to reduce the number of casualties. I'm so sorry.

Lila comes to Oliver. I need you to break John out of prison.

Next week - Breaking John out. Recruits don't want to let Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment