Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

#TVD 8.2 live blog - "Today Will Be Different" #vampirediaries #SterolineEngaged

“Today Will Be Different”

WILLPOWER — After learning that someone from Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) past may be Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) next target, Stefan, Bonnie (Kat Graham), and Caroline (Candice King) head to North Carolina. There, Bonnie takes drastic measures in an attempt to break Enzo free of whatever has a hold over him. At the Armory, Alaric (Matt Davis) and Georgie (guest star Allison Scagliotti) stumble upon a mysterious symbol that may be related to the supernatural force controlling Damon and Enzo. Finally, Caroline gets an unexpected surprise from Stefan. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#802). Original airdate 10/28/2016.

Episode 2:

A party. Damon listening to a businessman at a gun convention. Whoa, that actor has silver hair now! Last I saw him on a soap opera with dark hair. Damon will bring the man to his buyer.

She's in the pool. She loves love songs. Jazz standards. The man goes into the pool to her when she sings. She wishes Enzo would join the fun. Damon says he'll come around. She says she needs total commitment. She sings to the man and puts him under. Damon says slowest murder ever. She keeps the man calm. No reason he has to taste like a chicken in a panic. Damon says every other meal we brought you was fully adrenaline soaked. So she lets the man fear.

Caroline writing to Elena in her car. Finally some good news. Bonnie heard from Enzo sort of. He's on our side. And I'm moving into the Salvatore residence. Stefan is very focused on home improvements. There have been zero uninvited guests since last week. Ric is focusing on our supernatural enemy. Caroline calls him. He says the girls are watching cartoons upstairs.

Selene brings him permission slips to sign. She noticed something weird. You overpaid me this week. He says no, we gave you a raise. You earned it.

Damon with his eyes closed. Seeing Elena again in the memory of meeting her on the road.

Siren wants to know why Damon is always napping. She loves keeping her eyes open now. Enzo doesn't let her into his head anymore. He says his free will is at rock bottom. She tells him to come here. Just a peek. She tries to get into his mind. He resists. He says his previous record for torture was 70 years. She asks who is Sarah Nelson? She means something. She tells Damon to get up. It's time for fun.

Caroline and Bonnie looking at a computer. She tells Bonnie she needs to eat. Bonnie says later. Stefan on the phone. Enzo needs to pick his moments. Bonnie sees neck would deaths in North Carolina. Sarah Nelson McGowan and Sarah Jane Nelson. Stefan says Enzo picked his moment. Sarah Salvatore is living in North Carolina. My last living relative, unless Damon gets to her first.

In the car to get to Sarah. Damon doesn't know about Sarah. Damon does. Caroline and Stefan hold hands.

Ric with the intern. In the cave. Ric looking through a journal. Bickers with Georgie about her supposed to be with the other interns at the Library of Congress. Harvey was hearing an actual siren? Ric says it's easier to read today. She cleaned the top corners of the journal. Georgie is persistent.

Damon and Enzo. Damon tells him to get rid of his martyr complex. Why are you resisting? Enzo says I'm here. Damon says I want you to be fully engaged. Why can't you enjoy this? Enzo worries what the siren is up to. Damon says you pissed her off. He's afraid of the eternal damnation preview. They spot Sarah Nelson. Enzo asks to talk privately. She doses Damon. And she takes vervain every day. Enzo asks if she has a passport. Back to her place. She's living lean since he told her the trust fun is from the Salvatores. She doesn't want money from serial killers. They're all inside. What are you lot doing here? Bonnie says nice to see you, too. Enzo says hello, love.

The Archive. Looking for items that arrived prior to 1800. How often does Hot Nanny text you? Ric tells her to focus on the research. The Archive received a shipment from Mystic Falls in 1790. She recognizes cuneiform and bails.

Caroline calls Ric. Enzo is fighting mind control. Won't look at Bonnie.

Enzo says the more specific my thoughts, the better the siren can key in. 87 victims to restore her. bonnie asks questions. Enzo is preoccupied maintaining his cover. He has to return. Can't think about how important you are. Understand the enemy is attacking my mind. I had to give her a name. All I can do is try to not get Sarah killed.

Sarah is not happy meeting Stefan. Says she's only leaving with Enzo. Hurry.

Enzo tells Bonnie we have to move quickly. I'm sure she's looking for me. I have to get back to keep up the pretense. Bonnie knocks out Enzo and gets in the car.

Caroline on the phone with the girls. Phone goes dead. Damon attacks her. Takes her ring and breaks her phone.

Sarah packing her camera. Damon rushes and grabs her. Stefan pleads with him. Her name is Sarah Salvatore. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. You're not destined to go to Hell, Damon. Want to know why? Damon says talk fast.

Ric finds Georgie. You need to exit a room with a little more decorum. She shows him a tattoo of the symbol on her belly. Do you believe in Hell? Ric says it's inconclusive. She says she saw the symbol when she was dead. A couple years ago. Texting while drunk driving. Crossed the yellow line. Waking up somewhere else. Not a place as this crazy intense awareness of pain and loneliness and fear. I knew then i killed my best friend. Somehow I knew it would last eternity. The symbol was just there. Then the EMTs jump-started my heart. She used a year to research. I know where I'm going one day. Ric believes she saw a piece of the puzzle. I believe you are a firsthand source. you don't even approach the threshold of the crazy I've seen. Come back inside.

Enzo wakes. Bonnie says I did what I needed for once. He says stop the car. I'm too far away from her. Turn around right now! Now! She stops the car and he gets out. he's in pain. My mind is bonded to hers. there is no breaking free, no escaping her reach. Bonnie says I can't lose you again. he says you never lost me, Bonnie Bennett. She says please stay. He says he can't put her in more danger. you have to let me go. let me go.

Damon still holding Sarah. Stefan says let her go and it'll balance the scales some. It's what Elena would want. Do it for our family, for Elena. Do it for me. Damon releases Sarah. Go, run, get out of here. She runs into Sybil's knife. Stefan breaks her neck. Sybil's up. Tells Stefan to stay put. Asks Damon who's Elena?

**Dun dun dun! I recognize the siren, but can't remember from what. Good thing Damon doesn't know where Elena's body is now, huh?

Caroline can't get to her ring.

Sarah is bleeding out. Sybil is not happy with Damon. Disobeying me takes a lot of willpower. You've been hiding humanity from me. Where does your subconscious go?

The Elena road scene again. Sybil behind him. She taps into his Elena memories. I can fix this. Thanks for letting me take a peek. She appears in Elena's place.

Stefan pleads with Damon. Sarah pleads. Stefan says fight. Damon says why. Sarah dies. Stefan says he's so sorry. Damon and Sybil leave holding hands. Sybil tells Stefan he can go home in 2 hours. She'll be too far away to hold him. And Damon won't be resisting anymore. Stefan says my brother is a lot stronger than you think. She says no he's not. Anyway, good talk.

Bonnie picks up Caroline's ring and gives it to her. Takes the wood out of Caroline's back. Bonnie had to let Enzo go back to the siren. Caroline says we needed you here. We had a plan! Bonnie says I had a plan, too. To live a life like you have with Stefan. Seeing you makes me feel so alone I want to die. Caroline asks if that's how she really feels? Bonnie says yes. Caroline says you're not alone, Bonnie. I'm so sorry. I should've thought about what this was like for you. I'm here for you always. I was so caught up in my own drama, I didn't realize what this was doing to you. We will save Enzo. Your happiness is part of my happiness, always. I will fix this for us. Stefan gets to them. Bonnie asks about Sarah.

Ric comes home. Sorry I'm late. I didn't mean to derail your evening. She's not in a rush. Phone rings. Selene leaves. Georgie tells Ric he owes her. She found an artifact. With the symbol. I think it was made in Hell.

Enzo gets back to Sybil and Damon. Damon stabs Enzo. She goes into his mind. Sees him with Bonnie on the road. Bonnie says if you're going to leave, them leave. I'm not going to watch you. He kisses her. Know this, love. I will never stop fighting. I will brave the oceans to find my way back to you. They kiss again.

Sybil asks why haven't I seen her before?

Stefan and Caroline. She took Bonnie home. He doesn't want to talk about today. She says you need to. He says he's the last Salvatore standing. All blood relatives are gone. I either put them in harm's way or kill them myself. She says Damon's not gone. He says yes. He belongs to the siren now. She says you can't give up hope. He says he wants to show her something. This was delivered today. Girls' beds will arrive tomorrow. A room for the kids. She's impressed. Didn't expect it. He says you are my family now. It's antique. She says it's beautiful. She opens a drawer. Ring box. That's for you. She opens it. I was hoping you might wear it. She says like what? He asks if he needs to say it? She says yeah, I think you do. He asks her to wear this engagement ring as a token of his love. She kisses him. Get to the point. He says I want you to marry me. Will you? She kisses him. Yes. Smiles and kisses.

Next ep - Damon is trouble again.

No comments:

Post a Comment