Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

#Arrow 5.7 - "Vigilante" #DolphLundgren

"Vigilante"

DOLPH LUNDGREN “ROCKY” GUEST STARS – When the bodies of two criminals are dropped at SCPD, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes there is a new Vigilante in Star City. The team is split about whether they should stop someone who is helping keep the city safe. Diggle (David Ramsey) is frustrated with his new situation, and Thea (Willa Holland) fights for Lance (Paul Blackthorne), who confesses a shocking secret. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Oliver finally sits down with Konstantin Kovar (guest star Dolph Lundgren) (#507). Original airdate 11/16/2016.
Ep 7:

Barefoot woman in chains. Music blaring. They're selling her. Lights out and someone's shooting the bag guys. Lights on. He tells her to run after freeing her.

Policeman leaves. More dead in the alley. Prometheus' work?

Recruits training Kali. Diggle has a little cabin fever. Rene says don't take it out on me. Curtis says they're more than wooden sticks. Evelyn knocks him on his ass. Rory and Oliver discuss Prometheus. felicity says we have a new problem. New vigilante left bodies. Diggle says he has to be stopped. She asks does he? Oliver says we can't have another psycho on the streets.

Russia. Oliver brought to dinner with Kovar. Kovar tells him to eat. Oliver's not looking good. Kovar is fascinated. Oliver asks what do you want from me? kovar wants answers. You're quite unique. A week of questions and torture and you've told my men nothing. Except a woman's name - Taiana. Made brings in flowers. Kovar is nice to her. Hints that's Taiana's mother. Both her children disappeared. I gave her a job while she waited for them to return. Been here ever since.

Susan on Twitter with a journalist from Russia. Meeting with Oliver. He's not happy she knows about the bodies. Asks her nicely to please leave it alone for the time being. She agrees. He thanks her. She says you look more in need of a drink than anyone I've met. He has a lot to worry about. Makes him wonder if he's having any positive effect. She invites him to a bar tonight. He doesn't need a date. She says you need a friend. See you tonight.

Thea. Quentin. Do you have a minute? She's looking at approval ratings. Are you okay? He says not even close. She asks about falling off the wagon. He says I'd have to be on it. I'm sorry. He leaves. After giving his resignation letter.

Construction project? No, bad guys about to rob a bank. Blow a hole in a wall and charge in with guns.

Felicity says we have incoming. guys! Hello! Star City National Bank robbery in progress. Suit up.

Spartan and team enter the bank and it's already done. Bleeding perp on the floor. Vigilante did this.

Curtis liked the crook costumes. Oy. 7 banks in the past few weeks. Leader was paroled and formed a new crew. Felicity gets a photo of the new vigilante. Oliver says we can't have this both ways. We'll find them all before more banks and people.

Kovar and Oliver. Oliver says Taiana said you were a monster. Kovar gives him a file. Recognize this man? Never seen him before. Except in jail where the Bratva told you to snap his neck to get to me. you gave the dark web site to the Bratva. Like how they control you. My friend, truth is a matter of perspective. Oliver attacks. No more games. Get me out of here.

Quentin knew Thea would come. She says you're like family. I'm worried about you. He's not sure he deserves it. She says I'm still here. He says when I drink like this, I black out and lose time. Last week, I woke up with blood on my hands, and this. The Prometheus star.

Curtis at a gun store. Asking about ammo. Rene joins. 5.56 mil hollow points. Spartan grabs the man and gets forceful. Whoa.

Evelyn dressed like in a very revealing red dress. Rag Man backing her up.

They ask John what was up with that? You were kind of unhinged. It's Diggle's son's second birthday. US Marshals have his home under surveillance, so he couldn't be at the party.

Rag Man and Evelyn interrogating the perp to find Evan. Man gives them info.

Bank robbery. Guard shot. Vigilante catches up to the robbers. Arrow van arrives. vigilante shoots. I'm not here for you. Then stop trying to kill us! Evan runs. Vigilante gets another perp. Green Arrow knocks Vigilante down. Guns down. V says we're on the same side. GA says you're out of control. V says you haven't saved this city. If you're not with me, you're against me. GA says I'm against you. v says then you're a dead man. They scare him off. Rene says he's kinda like you. Heh.

**Like season 1 Oliver.

Cave. Evan still out there. 2 dead in the morgue. Oliver thinks the Vigilante is out there because we haven't gotten the job done. Maybe nothing is working.

Russia. Oliver has Kovar. Grabs guns and forces Kovar to walk. Kovar says think about what you're doing. Bratva and Kovar has reached an accord. What is more likely? Letting an American into their brotherhood, or they use you? Or option 3, you're too weak to know the difference.

Thea asks Quentin to go over this again. Quentin tells her about the incident. She says you're think you're him? Quentin does not. But he resigned because he lied to her. This psycho is messing with me, targeting me. I'm damaged goods, Thea. I shouldn't be near you or the mayor of our city.

DA with the robber woman. Laura. I'm more interested in Eric Dunn than you, so tell me where he is and you walk out of here. She tells him to go to Hell. He says he's been to Hell, and that makes me somebody you do not want to screw with. She gives a hotel name. Oliver watched. That was impressive. DA will reach out for a warrant. Should take an hour, maybe two. Oliver says quick as you can.

GA busts in on Eric. Do not reach for that gun. Eric says I'm already dead. The other guy has me marked. First time I was arrested, I wasn't guilty. DA didn't care. Needed to pin the crime on somebody. I was a good kid. Spent 2 years in Iron Heights, and wasn't a good kid after that. Shots fired in. GA protects Eric. More weapon fire. Grenade. GA got Eric out of the way.

3 dead, 5 injured in blast. Oliver says he needs to be stopped. Eric Dunn doesn't deserve a death sentence. Oliver says we work the problem. I have to see someone. Meeting Susan at a bar. Mayor office stuff. Rene says it sounds like a date. heh.

Thea takes Quentin to rehab. Everything has been an excuse to keep you from feeling what you need to. Laurel. You haven't dealt with your grief. He says it hurts so much, it hurts so much. She'd be so ashamed of me right now. Thea says no, she'd be concerned like I am. He used to get shot at for a living, but this building scares him. She says we're afraid of things we don't know. It's hard to accept the idea of being healthy. He says your mother would be proud of you. She says go in there and make Laurel proud of you. Your job will be waiting for you. He thanks her. She says thank me by getting better. He nods and walks in.

McGuire's bar. Susan playing pool. Oliver arrives. She gives him a drink. He says the friend part. this is off the record, but this job has proven a little more difficult than I expected. Let's say there was someone else that was more extreme than I am. I don't want to go there, but they've gone there. Makes me question what's more effective. I'm trying to be more optimistic. She says you're all the city has, so keep doing it the right way. Even if it takes longer, you'll know, and so will the city. Stop being so hard on yourself. He says that's your job. Dam right. Phone buzzes. She says you work long hours, Mr. Queen. Oliver says you have no idea. Call me Oliver.

John suggests robbing a bank to draw Vigilante out. They go in, including Felicity. She's taking out the cameras so the cops don't catch them. John says we have to make this look legit. Curtis and Evelyn in the van. All quiet out here. Except Vigilante is right outside it!

V has Curtis. Green Arrow comes out. V says this is between us. GA says go, I've got this. V knocked out Evelyn. He wants to operate without interference. This is a war. Maybe this is why you're losing.

Diggle says Oliver's got this. Recruits are worried.

V accuses GA of not having losses that push him where needed. GA frees Curtis and he and V fight. V shoots again. GA ties him to a post. ha. This is a war, but I'm going to fight it the right way, because I'm all this city has. He tries to lift the mask and gets blown back. V is gone. Oliver gets Curtis up. I prefer Mr. Terrific if you don't mind.

Eric left for the police.

Thea and Oliver. Sorry the Vigilante got away. She tells him about Quentin. The Prometheus link and that he's in rehab. She's wondering why he's targeted. Oliver says what if Prometheus knows I'm the Green Arrow?

Oliver challenges Kovar. They fight. Sorry, Oliver, Dolph is going to kick your ass. Bratva enters. We have a deal. Kovar says your man did not believe me. I was trying to convince him. Believe me now, Mr. Queen? Truth is a matter of perspective.

John punching the hell out of a bag. Rene comes in. Party! John Jr. and Lyla. We brought the party to you. Marshals are half way to Hub City by now. Cake time. John thanks rene, shakes his hand.

Susan arrives at Oliver's office. He thanks her for the other night. Good advice and a good drink. She says now you owe me a drink. Oliver says let's go now.

Artemis meets with Prometheus. They don't suspect a thing. WHOA!!!

Nov 28 - crossover. Episode 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment