Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

#SPN 13.3 - "Patience" live blog #Supernatural #Missouri

"Patience"

LORETTA DEVINE RETURNS AS MISSOURI MOSLEY – When her friend is murdered by a wraith (guest star Jon Cor) with a taste for psychics, Missouri (guest star Loretta Devine) enlists the help of Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Jody (guest star Kim Rhodes) to protect her granddaughter, Patience (guest star Clark Backo), who has no idea she shares her grandmother’s trait and could be next on the wraith’s hit list. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) continues to work with Jack (Alexander Calvert) on learning how to control his powers. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1303). Original airdate 10/26/2017.

Episode 3:

Omaha, Nebraska. Psychic shop. young blonde woman. She's closing up. A young man enters. She offers to help him. Deals the cards. I'm a psychic counselor, not a mind reader. She reads auras. She finds out he's a wraith. He stabs her hand. You're the real deal. Shut up. His spike comes out and he stabs the back of her neck. She screams.

Beer bender. Dean listening to music.

Jack examining the bricks. Sam knocks. Checking in. You haven't come out. That's fine. But. Um. I brought you something. Before you were born, your mom left you a message. Instructs him how to use the laptop. Jack plays the video. Kelly always wanted to be a mom. Sam's phone buzzes and he walks away.

Missouri!! Sorry to be a stranger. He asks how she is. She needs some help.

Kelly tells Jack he should be who he chooses to be. You are going to be okay. You are going to be amazing. You have an angel watching over you.

Sam talks to Jody. Tells Dean he got a call from Missouri Mosely. Sam sent Jody on it. Dean says maybe she ends up dead because you want to babysit the Anti-Christ. Sam says we need him. Dean says don't. I didn't sign up for this, so I'm going to go to work.

Nebraska. Jody with Missouri. Victim was Missouri's protege. Dean arrives. Not sure which one to hug first. Missouri tells him I'm sorry for your losses. Jody asks how he's doing? Dandy. They enter the shop. Wraith. Missouri reads the doorknob. Sees the wraith's face. Sees the moments. He is a wraith. But he's picked up a taste for our kind. Feeds on psychics. She gets a vision.

Sam wants to train Jack to control his powers. See this pencil? Move it with your mind. That's it? That's it.

Missouri calls James. baby? Mom? This is important. You have to believe me! It's coming for you-- He hangs up on her. She gives the address to Dean. James and Patience, the wraith will be coming for them. James won't have anything to do with me. He has his reasons. I'll stay behind and say my farewells to Deedee. You have my family, you hear me, Dean Winchester? Yes, ma'am. She thanks him.

Jack can't move it. I'm useless. Sam asks what it was like when he used his powers. Jack says like blinking, it just happens. With Asmodeus? No. He made me. He was in my head. I can't do this! you keep staring at me waiting. Sam says let's take a break. I'll get some food. Stay here, try to relax. When I get back, we'll try again.

The shop. Missouri looks through things. Someone enters. The wraith is back. I know what you are and why you're here. You're going to kill me. He says then it's time to scream. She says no, there'll be none of that. I see how this turns out. This way, my people are going to murder your ass. He says you sure about that? She is. He says it'd be more fun if you screamed. She says Tough.

HS girls. Volleyball girl with another. If only we had a secretly athletic bookworm. The other girl says I don't have time. Senior year with AP classes. Volleyball girl goes to the showers. The lights flickering. A blood trail on the floor. Missouri says Patience's name. She wakes from the dream. 6AM. Her dad is working from home. She tells dad she had a nightmare. Grandma was there. He says it was just a dream.

Dean in a store. Sees the news. Missouri Moseley was found dead at the scene. Dean's mad. We could've protected her. Jody asks about heading back. He says no, she wanted us to save her family and that's what we're going to do.

They talk to James. Missouri is dead. A wraith got her. She died last night. 9PM according to the coroner's office. Jody says the thing is still out there and it's coming for you and your daughter.

HS. The girls discussing a boy. Patience doesn't want a boy that fails chemistry. Her friend goes to the showers. Like in the dream. Patience hears a whisper. Remembering her nightmare. Wraith is at her locker!

Patience tries to fight. run. He tackles her. His spike will grow back. Dean shoots. Wraith gets away. Jody with Patience. Dean chases the wraith. Gets outside. Van almost runs him over. He returns. I lost him. Patience got a good look at him. Jody's impressed she broke off the spike. He stalks psychics. Patience says I'm normal. She says Grandma's a fraud. She doesn't care. She ditched me after Mom died. Dean says that wasn't Missouri at all. Why do you keep saying was?

Sam reading The Drama of a Gifted Child. Jack's gone. Sam runs around and finds him in a corner. Jack tells Sam that Dean said he'd kill me. Maybe he should. Mom says it was up to me, but she's dead because of me. On Earth a few days and I've already hurt people. Done bad things. No matter how hard I try, I can't do the one good stupid thing you want me to. So I must be evil, like Lucifer. Sam says listen, Asmodeus tricking you....Dean.....none of that is your fault. I think that after everything that's happened, you're scared to use your power, and me pressuring you isn't helping. Really? Really. Let's call it until I figure out a better way. Sounds good. He helps Jack to his feet. Sam.....why are you so nice to me? Sam knows what it feels like to not belong, to feel like there's darkness inside you. My family helped me through that. So now I want to help you. You're not evil, Jack.

Patience is mad at her father. You said she was fake! He says she was. But her powers.....they were wrong. She told me Tess would be alright. She promised me. She apologized after, but I couldn't forgive her. Patience is mad. James spent his childhood terrified of monsters and losing her. I didn't want her encouraging you. She felt you had the gift. Patience says I saw what happened before it happened! Jody says your daughter is psychic, that's why the wraith is after her. James tells her to pack up, we need to run. I said now!

Patience in her room. She looks at an old photo. Opens a jewelry box. A pin.

Little girl at the funeral. James and Missouri arguing about the separation. You need to say goodbye. Missouri gave her the brooch. I promise I will always look out for you. Patience nods.

Patience takes out a suitcase. Wraith in the closet! She screams. They're out the window by the time James and the hunters reach the room.

**Finally get Missouri back and she's dead by minute 14. Sigh. Loretta is always working, but..... Fans have wanted to see her since season 1.

Dean reviewing traffic cams. Jody talked to the local sheriff. James opens a box. Map. Mother gave me these, magic gems. Divination tools. She taught me to use them so we could find each other wherever we were.

Patience awake. Tied up. Wraith says the first psychic he ate, total accident. Guy in a mental ward. It's a rush. Everything becomes clearer, strong and focused. Your grandmother, by far the best I ever had. You are made of the same stuff. Young and healthy. I'm gonna feed on you and feed on you. Milk that brain forever. She says first, gross. Second, I'm not psychic. You're wasting your time. Dean and James get in. James stabbed! Like the vision. Wraith stabs Jody in the gut. Dean gets stabbed repeatedly. Patience saw it as a vision. James starts trying to untie her. She tells him to move. Then warns Jody. Jody stunned. Patience warns Dean. Dean uses a rope to fight against the wraith's knife. Then gets a hook. Then stabs the wraith with his own knife. James and Jody get to their feet. Dean asks Patience how did you.... Guess I'm psychic. Huh.

Jody and Dean. She tells him you still got it. He says guess so. Patience comes out. Dean says good work. Patience says school's in an hour, so, Calculus. James still things she should put her gift away and get back to normal. Dean says he's right. There's nothing but pain, horror, and death in this life, so if you get a chance at normal, you take it. Jody says wait. I may be out of line, but you don't have to listen to either of them if you don't want. fighting who you are never works. It's your choice. If you need someone to talk to, a place to go, my door's always open.

Bunker. Sam asks Dean how was it. Dean says another day at the office. Kid go dark side, yet? No. But he's pretty messed up, though. Because of you. Dean, you said you'd kill him. Dean says not exactly. I told him the truth. I know how this ends. Sam says I didn't. I didn't end up bad when I was the freak, drinking demon blood. Dad told you to put a bullet in me, but you didn't. You saved me! Help me save him. Dean says he doesn't deserve to be saved. Don't pretend you care. You only care about what he can do for you! I can't look at him. All I see is what we've lost. Sam says Mom's choice is not on Jack. Dean reminds what Cas said about paradise but Cas is dead. You might've forgotten but I can't!

Jack overheard everything. "Castiel"....his eyes glow.

Cas laying face down. Hears a whisper. Gets to his knees. In complete darkness.

Next week. ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment