Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

#Arrow 6.6 - "Promises Kept" #deathstroke #sladewilson #TheDragon

“Promises Kept”

OLIVER MAKES A BIG DECISION — As Slade (guest star Manu Bennett) continues to uncover clues about his son’s last few years, Oliver (Stephen Amell) makes a big decision. Meanwhile, the Green Arrow (David Ramsey) leads the team into battle against “The Dragon,” a villain who is stealing valuable tech in Star City. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Rebecca Bellotto (#606). Original airdate 11/16/2017.
 
Episode 6:

(Posting this late because I was seeing Justice League.)

Oliver lurking. Slade and Joe talking. Apple doesn't fall that far. Slade asks to join his son. I came all this way to speak with you and I will kill anyone who gets in my way because I have nothing left to lose, only you! Joe doesn't know if he can be trusted. Slade says you have a lot of questions and I have some for you. Joe agrees they have catching up to do.

7 years ago. ASIS medical ward. Slade nightmares. Father? Joe? how did I get here? Philippine coast. Muttering a name, Oliver. Who's he? Slade remembers their fight. Someone that owed me a debt. I will never leave you again, Joe. I promise.

Team Arrow on site. Rene says these guys killed a security guard. Curtis found another. Diggle goes in for the fight. They have to fall back.

They stole a military grade printer. Dinah says there's a new player in town. Dragon. Diggle says hit it fresh in the morning. His tremor is back.

joe and Slade. Joe brought a bottle of alcohol. Slade's favorite. Must have been hard to keep ASIS in the dark so long. Slade asks what the job is here? Joe says a lucrative one.

John comes home and Lyla's there. She kisses him. took off her sweater. She thinks him being the Green Arrow suits him. Let's go to bed. He says let me clean up first. She kisses him and says don't be too long. She opens a cabinet for his stash. Text message. No more this week.

Slade and the merc. Slade asks about the reassignment of resources. Oliver whispers for Slade. Slade isn't happy Oliver stayed. Go home before you find yourself in trouble you can't get out of. Oliver says I can't walk away from this. Can you?

Slade waiting with the Jackals. Joe says slight change of plans. They're taking Semtex from the army here. Slade agrees to come. Com to Oliver. Corrupt the receiver. find it.

6 years ago in ASIS. Slade training Joe. How are you better with one eye than I am with two? Slade says move with your mind, not your eyes. Joe gives him the bottle for one year back from the dead day. Slade flashes to drinking with Oliver and Shado. Joe shows him a prototype of a new suit. Slade says enough distractions. Let's train. Kali sticks again. He's seeing Oliver again. Joe's hurt. Slade apologizes. Then hears Shado after Joe leaves. You can't forget me, my love. You made me a promise.

Lab. Diggle enters. Wants more drugs. Dragon asks who the hell is this? Ricardo Diaz. you're huge. I wouldn't want to mess with you. Diggle says just trying to get through a day. Diaz says hook him up.

Slade and Joe. Car coming. Slade puts his helmet on. Jackals attack the truck for the Zemtex. We don't leave witnesses. He kills a soldier.

Oliver in the Jackal's lair. Guard coming. He takes down 2. Finds plans. Someone behind him.

Rene brought pizza. Palmertech bio division has robbers. Team Arrow confronts them. Diggle goes after an SUV. It's Diaz. Shooting at him. Rene comes in and shoots back. You okay, boss?

Arrow Cave. Felicity fills the team in on Diaz AKA Dragon. He was doing life without patrol, but his convictions were overturned. She asks Diggle about the Scorpions gang. Curtis says drugs, high end ones. Diaz making reactionware. Designer drugs. Dig says shut it down. Dinah asks if he's okay. He says yeah.

Slade asks what they plan to do with the explosives. Joe says his men doubt him. Oliver captured. Nielander found him with the detonator. Joe says time to collect on that debt he owes you, Father. Slade hit him. Joe says eye for an eye.

Shado poking Slade while he hits the boxing bag. Taunting him to go after Oliver. Give me what you promised! He screams get out of my head! She says not until Oliver Queen is dead. Slade says he is dead. The news shows Oliver is found alive. She says you're the only one who can avenge me, make him suffer. Why? He says I keep my promises. She kisses him. He looks at the suit. Then attacks the men here.

Diggle tells Lyla about the tremor. Experimental steroid was a temporary solution. But now I need your help. Anything ARGUS is working on to help me? He tells her the maker is an illegal drug. Lyla is grateful he came clean, at least. Ah, you're still using the drug. He says I have to be capable no matter what. I couldn't let Oliver down. She says you're the most moral man I know. He says as soon as ARGUS has a solution, he'll be off the street. She's mad at him.

Slade and Oliver. Oliver says you're not this man anymore. We made each other a promise to save our sons. Save Joe. Save William. Joe says I'll make sure he suffers, to. Slade raises the blade and cuts Oliver loose. Oliver says that was a little too convincing. We gotta go. Come on! Getting shot at during their escape. Out a window. And gone. Joe wants to continue the job. My father will try to stop us, that's what fathers do. And that's where I'm going to kill him.

Oliver saw that Kane is attacking the water supply. Death sentence for half the country. Slade spared Oliver back there. Oliver knows, but.... Slade says when I saw my son, I was tempted. But when You mentioned William, I realized that's not my boy. It's Kane. I fear there's only one way to stop him. Oliver says reason with him and I swear he'll listen to you. Slade tells him I went home to my son and I promised I'd never leave him. The Mirakuru took me over and he's trying to be that monster. I don't know if he can be redeemed. Oliver didn't know that about Slade, either, but knows it now. Your son needs to see his father, the man you are TONIGHT.

Joe comes and finds Slade the monster in ASIS. They were trying to stop me. From keeping my promise. Stay out of my way. He leaves Joe.

Arrow Cave. Diaz is a ghost. Dinah says no one will talk about Dragon. Diggle comes in with the address. Suit up.

Team Arrow invades. Diaz gives orders that nothing gets confiscated. He spills something flammable. John sees the drug burning up. Arrow, let's go! Building blows up.

Jackals in place. Joe tells them to get their distance. Semtex makes a pretty big bang. He waits for Slade. I knew you'd show up. Time we have a nice talk.

Oliver shoots at the Jackals outside.

Joe says you lied! Slade says Oliver forgave me for far worse. All this anger and resentment, bring it to an end, son! Joe says no, it's just the beginning.

Oliver fighting.

Slade and Joe sword fight. Slade says what you saw was the Mirakuru! Joe says stop lying! I saw you kill on the father son trip. I saw what you did to that Chinese spy. Slade says I was on a mission for ASIS. Joe says I have a brother. Grant. Mother didn't want him in this world. I killed him 6 months after our camping trip, like you did. I wanted to be like Deathstroke! Slade says I am not Deathstroke any more. Joe says you're not my father anymore. You're in my way! Oliver arrives. Slade says lower your gun. Joe escapes.

The photo from the trip. Oliver talked to the warden. Jackals in custody. Slade tells Oliver what Joe saw. Never give up on family, that's what you taught me. Go home. I'm going to keep searching for my son. Both of them. I can't give up. Oliver says you only have to ask if you need help. Slade won't put him at risk again. Thank you, kid. Walks into the mists.

Diggle comes home. Lyla says you took down his operation. He says that was all Diaz. Diggle wanted to take as much as he could carry. I wanted to run straight into that explosion. I'm sorry. She says don't be sorry. be safe, be okay. Their boy comes out. Missed you. Family cuddle on the sofa. Diggle has to see some other's tonight that deserve an apology and explanation.

Felicity and William. Video game. Oliver comes home. Hugs William. Sappy. What happened with your friend? He found his son. What did I miss? William got an A on his science project. I'll go get it. She says hope you don't mind I'm here. He's happy she's here. She asks about Slade. He says a long story, a sad story. I made the right decision to not be the Green Arrow, for William and for me. John texts her to the come to the bunker.

John telling his story to the others. Apologizes to Rene the most. Rene is willing to forgive. Curtis is offended Diggle didn't come to him to treat this. Dinah says he has a point. Curtis's mind already running through tests he wants to run. Dinah waits to leave. Are you okay? Diggle apologizes to her. No more secrets between you and me. But she still has one. Diggle looks at the suit and has the tremor.

Next ep - Oliver arrested. Cayden James goes after the city.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment