Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

#Arrow 6.10 live blog - "Divided"

“Divided”

OLIVER DISCOVERS A SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CAYDEN JAMES — Despite losing half his team, Oliver (Stephen Amell) remains confident that he, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), and Diggle (David Ramsey) can stop Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) and Black Siren (Katie Cassidy). However, when he discovers one of Cayden’s secrets, he decides to team up with an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) spends time with Vince (guest star Johann Urb). James Bamford directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#610). Original airdate 1/18/2018.

Episode 10:

Team finally figures out the Cave is bugged. Curtis still working on a chip to repair Diggle.

Cayden James and crew threaten the Bertinelli Syndicate to buy out the port.

Jerry Bertinelli asks Green Arrow for help.

Quentin fired Renee. Ask Thea to come back as Chief of Staff.

Vince romancing Dinah.

Zoe wonders if she have to leave Renee again because he's between jobs.

Team using ARGUS with Lyla's permission. Felicity finds Cayden James. Oliver goes to get him. But they both have tricks. And Cayden has reinforcements. Oliver escapes. Siren and Dragon wanted him dead, but Cayden says it's not time for Mr. Queen's death, yet.

So Cayden has Laurel and is backed by 2 criminal organizations? And Vigilante? Dig tells Oliver to bring the team back. Oliver won't. It's not ego. You don't go in the field with people you can't rely on. Felicity says they need to know. Oliver says we share intel but that's it.

Quentin has a photo album in the office. Thea wants to call his sponsor. Heh. Fill me in a little. Quentin says she let me go. Thea says even Ras had moments of kindness. Quentin can't write Laurel off. If there's some way to get through to her.... Thea says you're like a father to me. You could end up killed. Don't forget to think about your other daughter.

meeting at the apartment. Tell the crew about the camera. We're all compromised. He's working with the Bratva and Diaz. Dinah, Vincent's working with him, too. Dinah says no, that's insane. He doesn't thow down with criminals. Dig says Oliver saw him. The newbies aren't into this. Lots of skepticism. Felicity yells at them. Renee says I did what I did for my daughter. Dinah leaves. Won't stay here while you point fingers at everyone but yourselves.

Green Arrow meets with Bertinelli. Got a text from inside my daughter's dorm room. Cayden James can have the port. Arrow says I can stop him with your help. Do what I say and we can end Cayden James.

Dinah punches Vince. Cayden. James. You lying son of a bitch. He asks to talk somewhere else. She cuffs him to her. I should've taken you in the second you came back to my life. He pulls a move and she's unconscious. I'm sorry. He rips his hand out of the cuff.

Diggle tries to convince Oliver to bring the team back. Best partnerships are built on forgiveness. Olvier doesn't know how to forgive Renee. And what is Cayden James up to? We don't know. This started with the 3 of us. We can handle it. I believe that.

Renee and Curtis at Renee's place. Renee is anxious. Curtis found something? Watson has an audio recording. Dinah arrives. Were you just in a fight? I confronted Vince. He did this and ran. They think Cayden provided Samanda with her case. She doesn't want to wait for Oliver to take on Cayden. Renee agrees. Curtis says we're forming our own team? Right.

Red Lions. Bertinelli isn't letting go without a fight. Oliver asks where?

Cayden and Siren. Siren suggests setting a precedent. He says Mr. Bertinelli has his army. He should meet ours.

Think Bertinelli will show? Oliver says he will. Felicity says James took the bait.

The scene. Criminals firing at criminals. Dragon brought a lot of men. Felicity says no Cayden James. Oliver will take it and enters the fight. Bit of video game POV filming here of the Green Arrow. Siren blasts him. Diggle says send in the cavalry. The floating spheres. Diggle says so much better than HALO. Anatoly tells Oliver to stand down. You are vastly outnumbered. Not what happens. But Vigilante gets Arrow.

Cayden gives Bertinelli a choice. He aims a gun at Oliver. Then there's an explosion. Oliver free. And escapes. Bertinelli says take the freakin' port. James says you've made the right choice. Dragon kills Bertinelli. James won't kill the daughter. Tells Siren to make use of the corpse. Send a message.

Cave debugged. Oliver says everybody got away. Felicity brings up Bull Durham. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains. You can't control the weather. Oliver figures he can't be solo against that group. I won't make that mistake again.

Curtis and the others meet with Oliver and co. Oliver says as a father, I recognize why you did what you did. I reacted to leaving my son, and got angry. Brings up all their sins. We don't have time for grudges, not with what the city is up against. Diggle asks for a clean slate? The newbies can't do that after what was done. The city needs us. We're going our own way. Felicity says Cayden wants this. Curtis says Cayden didn't do this. I came because I wanted to be part of a real team. Oliver says point taken. I wish you luck. Whatever your move is, good luck. Curtis offers I may have solved the glitch in my chip. I hope it helps. I really do. They leave.

Quentin's office. Thea found photos in her collection to add to the album. It's my apology. Malcolm was bad, and then in the end, he wasn't. I had no right to tell you Laurel can't change. I can help. Maybe together, we can find a way to break through to her.

Curtis has something to show. All about the reveal. The newbie lair. Helix's old place. Dinah and Renee impressed. Curtis offers drinks. To trust.

Cayden James. He's concerned. Vigilante says you got the port like you wanted. No, I'm concerned about you. Vince says I can handle Dinah. I can push all her buttons.

New chip in Diggle. Hand shaking. Doesn't feel any different. Felicity says it takes a minute. John says or not. He can shoot again.

Next ep - Innocents targeted. Including William.

No comments:

Post a Comment