Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.8 live blog - "The Last Day"

"The Last Day"

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR COULSON TO SAVE THE WORLD, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"The Last Day" - Coulson and the team discover that the most unexpected person from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s past may hold the key to stopping Earth's destruction, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Michael McGrady as Samuel Voss, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Willow Hale as Robin Hinton, Ava Kolker as Robin (age 12), Lexy Kolker as Robin (age 7), Jamal Akakpo as comms agent, Michele Tobin as Gretchen, and Dusty Sorg as Mouse.

"The Last Day" was written by James C. Oliver and Sharla Oliver and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.

Episode 8:

Robin holds the carved bird. Zephyr One 2018. Simmons. May. May tells her it's not safe up here. Robin says it's okay, we survive the crash. Simmons says a gravity storm is coming for us.

There's something else Robin needs to remember.

May asks Robin how are you even here? Robin says I told you we'd survive the crash. Man tells May that Robin can't parse out past present and future. Samuel. He's going back out to get the friends. Robin told him they'd be here 10 years ago. And they survive this crash, too.

Zephyr. Coulson comes in. Love what they've done with the place. May hugs him. You had a rough landing. He can't recommend the airline. LOL. Daisy comes in. Hug. She's wounded. May says Medical is in the same place.

Deke and the others. Jemma and Fitz. Zephyr stood the test of time. Samuel recognizes Deke. Voss! Knew Deke's father. Updates on Virgil. Your dad is going to be so happy to see you. Lighthouse did a number on all of us.

Kasius is unhappy. If they fled to the surface, they may have means to survive there. Destroyer of Worlds is quite resourceful. Tells Sinara to reclaim her if she's alive. All resources are at your disposal. He'll focus on the humans who aided their escape. They require a firmer hand. Disobedience should be punished. Retribution.

Lights go out. Red now. Mack says we need to move quickly to level 3. Flint guiding them. He's confronted. Kree cut the water. Mack defends the kid.

Coulson says it makes sense with Robin here. May says the problem is for Robin those 2 points in time are indistinguishable. Fitz and Jemma sat with her. Leave when Coulson comes. He asks why she brought them here? What are we supposed to do? She says she told her mother everything. The diner was the last time they were all seen together. Robin says Coulson can bring all the pieces together. This is the day it all ends.

Catching Daisy up. Coulson knows they'll have to confront Kasius sooner or later. Tells Daisy to get the implant removed. Daisy find Deke. He's upset. And freaked out. Virgil brought Robin tea every day, until Kasius sent her and his dad topside. He hopes his father will forgive him. Daisy says all my dad wanted was to make up for lost time. Bit of a rocky start, but we got there.

YoYo says the way is clear, for now. flint is scared. At least the roaches will be quick. Yoyo says some of my friends never saw me the same, but I did nothing wrong. Neither did you. Man uses a gas to keep the roaches away and takes some stuff. Or was it a Kree?

Jemma happy to be back on the Zephyr. She and Fitz find a device. Opens the portal that brought you here. Samuel says Owen put it together. Built it from old schematics. Pulled a year's battery reserve when he fired it up. And here you are. he leaves the room. Fitz and Jemma on their own....guess we are. They kiss.

Coulson asks Robin questions. May asks Enoch to come over. How did you get Robin to open up? He says she talked to her mother. But would only talk to me after I spent days at her side. Her gift can't be forced. Coulson's impatient. Our people in the Lighthouse need backup. May says Daisy has no power and I have a hole in my leg. He says you look pretty spry for an old lady. Robin brings them a drawing.

2022 - May and Fitz and Jemma arguing. May believes in Robin. You and Simmons have to design the machine! We have to give ourselves the chance. Robin brings the drawing. This is to remind you. You gave them everything you could.

Mack finds his ax gun. Hello, gorgeous. YoYo says the roaches are gone. Means the Blue Man Group sent them somewhere else. Oh no. The elevator. Released them downstairs. They wander past dead bodies. Hear screams.

Samuel arming up. May grabs a machete. Spots something. A piece of the monolith. Coulson says if we find more, we can get home. Samuel says that's the only one we've ever seen. Coulson says Fitz and Simmons need to see this.

Checking Daisy. The implant is in a crucial nerve that can paralyze her from the neck down. Fitz says the shard fits right here in the machine. Coulson tells Daisy to talk to Robin. May says if she helps us get home, maybe none of this ever happens.

Mack and all trying to save people from roaches. Shotgun ax- I get it now. LOL. YoYo says we need to take people to safety then clear the rooms. Mack says he has a faster idea. We're going to take back this floor.

Past - May and Robin. YoYo has a steel ax. She wants to fight. May says they need the Kree. YoYo argues. They'll enslave us. Whatever happened to SHIELD. Robin keeps saying Flint will understand! YoYo tells her to stop talking about people that won't be born for 50 years. Robin tells May that No one listens to me. Mack will help Flint! YoYo says Mack is gone and he's never coming back. May says please have faith. YoYo stopped believing a long time ago.

Deke asks why his dad doesn't have the shard with him. After his mother died, he never let it out of his hands. I begged him for it to have something to remember her and he said he couldn't trust me with it. He wouldn't have left it in your locker. Stop lying to me. What the hell did you do to my father? Samuel knocks Deke out.

Mack and Flint in the air filtration room. Mack powers up a fan. Gas the roaches into one room.
YoYo speeds around them and kills them all.

Flint impressed. Mack tells him dial it back a notch, Pebbles.

Robin thanks Daisy. Daisy says your dad would be glad you still have that. I promised him I'd protect you. Sorry I couldn't do more. Life couldn't have been easy. Robin says my mother always kept me safe. There was something I was supposed to tell her. Coulson asks about the piece of monolith. Robin says time is running out. Samuel comes up and Robin hides. Daisy says I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard. Samuel says he might have something to give them the answers they're looking for.

Simmons and Fitz figure out the machine. The door is locked. They can't get out. Coulson! Hey! Men tell them if you don't put up a fight, you don't have to die.

Daisy says I'm not strong enough to break a planet apart. Samuel plays her a video on the Zephyr. The last time anyone saw her alive. 12.8 on the Richter Scale and the world cracked open like an egg. Have to wonder if it could've been prevented.

Robin says it's too late to stop it.

So much blood. Robin described Jemma's death. May keeps defending Robin. Fitz says nothing we do matters! We can't change time! We've tried! A thousand times for all we know. Always ends the same, like a record that keeps skipping. Every time, Jemma dies. They all die. Robin can't change it. Voss couldn't change it. Even Daisy couldn't change it. Robin says Daisy, he has a knife.

Your life or the lives of billions. He attacks Daisy. Daisy fighting back against the refugees. Robin watches. This is the last day. Samuel says I can't have you give her the answers. I'm sorry, it's the only option I have left. He stabs Robin in the belly.

Coulson and May fighting back. Coulson helps Daisy. They gang up on Samuel. May catches up. Robin still alive. We're going to take care of you. robin says Mom? May says sorry, she's not here, but I'll stay with you.

Mom? mom. May asks everything alright, honey? robin can't sleep. May gets in bed with her and holds her. Want to talk about it? robin wishes she never got this power. Every night, I see people hurting, people dying. May says it's okay. You'll be by my side, just like I'll be there for you in the end. We're special. We never have to say goodbye.

May says I raised you? Robin says after my mother was gone. You weren't afraid of me. You always said I had a gift and one day I could help save the world.

I'm supposed to tell you how you can get home. May says tell me on the Zephyr years from now.
Remind me you're needed for more than you realize. What am I supposed to do?

And when that day comes, tell me your vision of us saving the world. Robin's never seen it. May says you will. I'll stay here until you fall asleep. Thanks, Mom.

I know you can save the world. You were right. I see it. I just haven't lived it, yet. How? Robin, how do we get back? She whispers to May.

Samuel tells Daisy remember I tried to stop you.

Robin says I think I can go back to sleep now, and dies. May says this is what she meant, the day it all ends.

Flint calls out to people. Roaches are dead. It's safe now. Humans come out. Mack says we can't let Kasius pit us against each other anymore. YoYo asks who's first. To remove the wrist chips.

Deke let out. Daisy thought he'd be dead. He says I guess Voss didn't want more of my family blood on his hands. Hope Robin can give you answers. Daisy says I think we're on our own.

May settles Robin in peace.

Jemma and Fitz sad. We're not meant to see a life at the beginning and end. Coulson says maybe that makes us appreciate it more. Someone asks What now? Daisy says at least I can't break the world apart again. May says we do go back. Robin told me how. We can save everyone. Just one question - who's Flint?

Someone wearing a mask drops in.

Kasius worried about getting Daisy back.

It's Sinara. Kasius tells her to show no mercy.

Next ep - a bomb. Kasius prmised suffering. He can end the human race with a push of a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment