Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

#Arrow 6.11 - "We Fall" live blog

“We Fall”

WILLIAM LANDS IN CAYDEN JAMES’ CROSSHAIRS — Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) ups the ante by launching his plan to take control of every aspect of the city. Despite the scope of Cayden’s plan, Oliver (Stephen Amell) is determined to foil it with just the Original Team Arrow – and without the aid of Rene (Rick Gonzalez), Dinah (Juliana Harkavy), or Curtis (Echo Kellum). But things get complicated when William (guest star Jack Moore) is endangered as a result of Cayden’s handiwork. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Spiro Skentzos (#611). Original airdate 1/25/2018.

Episode 11:

TP'd car. City Councilman says he deserves respect. He gets in to go to work. Drives away. Radio. 6:58AM.

Hospital. Doc an hour past shift.

Elevator. Frank asked to watch the game tonight. 6:59.

7:00AM. Car is controlled. Crashes.

Hospital. Equipment fails and people dying.

Elevator stops. Back away from the walls! One guy touches and they're all shocked.

William playing with a toy bow around the apartment. OLiver says you win, again. Whoa, he's almost clean shaven! Felicity asks if William is ready for his trip. He asks her for help looking over his paper. She says it's perfect. William still has a Flash backpack. Leaves for school. They kiss good morning. She reads the news about the death. Quentin calls. Oliver says grab Thea and I'll meet you. Quentin says one of the casualties is Frank Pike. Oliver tells her to go to the bunker and find out what's going on.

Diggle on the Wing Chung dummy. He's never felt better, or stronger. She tells him about the electric attack. Phone. Oliver. What do we know? Hack attacks all over the city. Diggle wants to loop in the newbies. Oliver agrees.

Meets with Quentin. Sorry about Frank. Quentin says 911 is on overload.

Newbie HQ. Phone rings. Felicity. She isn't bugging us again, is she? No. Curtis answers. She tells them. Plane crashed. She knows. Our teams could share info. Curtis says good idea. She'll send what she has so far. Dinah and Rene agree to help. She get the Frank news. Curtis's ball is locking on to Vigilante's signal. Dinah says he's trying to draw us out. Trap us. Rene says we trap him. So they'll suit up. Rene says we shouldn't say it all together. Curtis says try it one time. We're not OTA, we're NTA. LOL.

Thea arrives. Quentin says SCPD offline. She agrees to taking the city analog. Set up libraries, gyms, etc. as safe zones. Oliver agrees. They tell him go. Good luck.

NTA on site. Comms breaking up. Vince jamming it. I'm on your side. Cayden James is my target, too. I'm undercover. I tried telling Dinah, but she didn't give me the chance. Cayden will kill 100s by tonight. I need your help. Go to a subway cross an hour from now. Save some lives. Curtis says it could be a trap. Vince says I couldn't trapped you here. But I didn't.

Oliver addresses the staff. Asks for the councilmen. Cayden James arrives! Ben Gail. Thanks for making the time. My colleagues are expecting to hear from me in 6 minutes. Oliver asks what do you want? Cayden says vengeance for my son. I cared for him, protected him, loved him, just as you do this city. Now it's under my control. All under my dominion. You can save them. Wire 10 million dollars into that account no later than 11:30 tonight, and every night, until further notice. This isn't for money. This is for you, so you suffer. Oliver says I didn't kill your son. Cayden says yes, 1 year ago today. You missed your intended target and your arrow hit my boy. Oliver asks why not out me as Green Arrow? Cayden says I understand that's already been done. Spare me the political claptrap. by tonight, that'll sound hollow even to you.

Felicity working. Tried every trick. I'm completely boxed out. It's my fault. When we stopped them from blowing up the internet vault, I helped him plant a virus and now he's killing people. Oliver arrives. Tells them about the conversation. Oliver wasn't in Star City a year ago. He was recruiting Dinah.

Curtis calls. Check on something. Subway where the red and gold lines meet. She asks if you want backup? Curtis says my team can handle it.

Felicity shows all the accidents so far. All around the outskirts. Cayden blocking the exits. He hasn't hit the tunnel, yet.

William's bus. Stuck in traffic. He's reading. Boys tease him. Bullies.

Oliver tells Diggle to suit up. We need to move.

Curtis warns to be careful about the electric lines. Switch boxes are locked. Rene shoots them open. Curtis says pull things out until we get the right circuit. Dinah spts the trains coming. She uses the Canary Cry to stop one train so the other passes on.

Driver gets out of the bus to check the traffic. Something blows up. William says we have to get out. Stay calm and follow me. Out the back. We can still make it out. Move it, move it, help each other. He gets the bully out. Go! Then stuff falls and William is trapped.

Oliver and Diggle get to the scene. Diggle helps people while Oliver goes for the bus. Diggle evacuating people. Oliver gets to the sign. Tells the boy to go. Gets William out. They run. More explosions. You okay? Another explosion. Dad?

**Well, Oliver, will you tell the boy the whole truth, or a version of why you're out as Green Arrow today?

Bunker. They brought William. So this is your secret hideout. You said you weren't the Green Arrow anymore. Oliver says John got injured. He's not injured anymore. No he's not. Oliver says we lost the rest of our team and I can't have him out there alone. I promise... You've promised before. Oliver says wait here for Thea.

NTA. Curtis tells Dinah he got the intel from Vincent. I called Felicity to confirm and it did. They are not happy he didn't tell. Curtis says I had to get all the info and then we had to stop a collision and we did. So Dinah says why? Curtis says he's undercover. She says Vincent is a professional liar. She doesn't trust him or will work with him again. Rene and Curtis willing to give him a shot. She doesn't agree. Are we screwing consensus now?

Thea and Quentin. He wants to redeploy cops. Oliver says no. We need people in the safe zones. Please call the press, I have an idea.

Felicity got something. Cayden received a package that made him think Oliver killed Owen. Diggle....hoping since the implant was working so well, maybe.... You'd put the hood back on? Yeah. She says you will. They agree it'd be better for William's sake. Oliver comes on TV. Tells the city about Cayden taking control of the grid. Sadly, this has led to a number of casualties. He's made his demands, but he's a terrorist, and we don't negotiate with terrorists. Period. We've set up analog safe zones. I promise you will be safe there. We will band together united and we will survive this.

Cayden says so predictable. Almost takes the fun out of it. Time for the next phase.

Safe zones filling up. Felicity tells Oliver about the info from Corto Maltese to Cayden James.

Dinah, if you don't want to work with him, we won't. She acknowledges Vince is a complicated variable. They break down pros and cons. She says Vince can get in too deep and forget what side he's on. Curtis asks her as a cop, what her gut would tell her if she didn't know Vince. If he came to her as a source. She says she'll hold judgment until there's new intel.

Felicty and Oliver discuss whether to talk to William or let him have space. She says how her dad lived wasn't what bugged me. It was the lie. William just wants to know the truth. Oliver says he already knows and he doesn't want me to be the Green Arrow. She thinks William can handle it. He's not sure. She does. Because, you know, genetics.

Man tells Vince we're moving out. Vince says he'll be right there. Then sends code through the TSphere.

Curtis translates. Attack Oak Street now. A safe zone. Dinah says suit up.

NTA on scene. Rene thinks it's like Escape from Detroit. Heh. Green Arrow and Spartan arrive. Curtis rambles. Diggle thanks Curtis for the message.

Black SUVs pull up.

Felicity says you have lots of incoming.

Oliver says move out right now!

William asks if Dad will be okay. Felicity says yeah.

What your dad does is very dangerous and heroes don't always make it home. I never forget that. But....I've loved your dad since the first time we met. Which means I've worried about him a long time and he hasn't always been truthful. He lies. He makes mistakes. But... He makes his sacrifices, so we have to make ours. That's what makes it a deeper love, which is cheesy. We can't take things for granted.

Vigilante saves Rene. Dinah looks up and smiles.

Felicity keeps talking, telling William what Oliver does, he does for good reason. So you have to believe he'll be okay. That's the only way this works. She walks through Oliver's fighting on the screen. Oh, you shouldn't see that. Not good parenting, ooops.

Green Arrow tells the team good work. Rene says doesn't change things, Hoss. NTA leaves.

William thinks Oliver is pretty bad ass.

Bunker. Connection lost. All communication off. Didn't meet Cayden's deadline. Oliver needs to talk to William.

Dinah meets Vince. Thanks him. He says I'm on your side, D. What now?

Oliver tells William that my dad would call a family meeting to talk when something happened. I'm terribly sorry I lied to you. I'm new at the dad thing, but that's not an excuse. I'm working through it and hit more bumps in the road than I thought I would. No more secrets or lies. If you need me to stop being the Green Arrow, I will. William says Felicity showed me what you do tonight, and it was really cool. the city needs you. I get it now. I worried I'd be an orphan, but now I have Felicity. The city needs you. I'm going to bed. She moves to sit with Oliver. Oliver says I've learned one thing about parenting. You can't win them all. There's a text. Nothing in Corto Maltese. Oliver needs to get to City Hall.

He took the elevator? Thea in the office. Oliver says wire the money. She does.

Next ep - how long will the city last before it implodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment