Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

#SPN 13.11 live blog - "Breakdown" #supernatural

“Breakdown”

TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOR – Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after her niece, Wendy (guest star Sarah Dugdale), goes missing. The three hunters discover Wendy was kidnapped by a man who sells human parts to monsters in a grotesque online auction and race to save her before it is too late. Amyn Kaderali directed the episode written by Davy Perez (#1311). Original airdate 1/25/2018.

Episode 11:


Music playing. Missing persons papers on a wall. People scream while hacked apart.

Oshkosh, Nebraska. Manny's Truck Stop. Teen girl card declined getting gas. She goes inside. Man talking Psalms. Everyone stops and looks at her. She tells the clerk the card thing is broken. He takes it and her ID. Can I get 30 on 2? He rings her up. Creepy dude.

She's filling her tank. finishes. Tall man offers to wash the windows. She hurries into the car and drives away.

Now she has a flat tire. Come on.... Waves to a semi coming. He passes her. You suck! Caltrop in the tire. She's grabbed. Masked man. Tosses her down. He drags her away.
5:59. Sam in bed. 8:22. He's still awake. Dean asks how many pancakes he wants? 10:00. Still in bed. Phone buzzes. He finally gets up and walks into the kitchen. Puts Donna on speaker.

Donna calls the boys about her missing niece.

Dean goes in to look at the car. Doug there. Introduces him to a Fed. Dean says I'm not here officially. The victim is my cousin. Heh. Doug says you and Donna are related? Yeah. You were at the reunion in Sioux Falls? Yep. Donna said it was wild. That it was. Heh.

Agent shows them his case board of missing persons. There's a serial abductor. Butterfly. Agent chasing the psycho for 12 years. Can use all the help I can get. No one's been found alive. Ever.

Dean on a CB radio asking truckers about the missing girl. Sam says told you. This is stupid. Dean says Dad used this all the time. Sam says this isn't our kind of case and with the real Feds here, we should leave. Dean says you want to go back to the bunker and mope some more? You got up at 10AM! And turned down pancakes! Mom and Jack missing sucks. But You can't let it eat you up. I'm here to help you. You know how this goes. Put our heads down and do the work. We'll find Mom and Jack, but right now Donna needs our help. Woman says I have something for ya. Wants to meet in person. Dean makes the meeting tomorrow. Sam says I'm here for Donna, I want to help. Dean knows. So let's find the SOB.

Masked kidnapper has her tied to a chair and blindfolded. Takes it off. She screams. He screams back. She's begging. He sets up a video camera. Gestures for her to smile. She begs for help.

Retracing the girls steps by her credit cards. Sam is late. Agent has a thick file of everyone missing by Butterfly. Girl went missing in Oshkosh. There's a guy he's liked for the crime. Never had a link, until now. He was there, too. Road preacher. In interrogation. When we picked him up, we found this. Donna says that's Wendy's.

Dean talks to the young woman at the truck stop. That night. That girl. I saw her twice. Once at a station off 26. Then Road 88. I shouldn't have left her there. But I was behind schedule... That place gives me the creeps.

Manny's Truck Stop. We can put you there. Show her the pic of Wendy. Recent high school grad. Whole life ahead of her. Nope. What about Luis Fernando? He had a family. Preacher says the girl looks vaguely familiar. Haven't laid eyes on the immigrant. He wants a lawyer. I know my rights. Get me a lawyer now. Then you can ask me anything you like about your illegal and your whore. Agent grabs him. Donna comes in.

Dean and Doug. Report of recent activity at Manny's. Doug asks about Donna...is she going to be okay? I love her, but I've never seen her like this. Dean doesn't get it. Doug says she's barely talking and we always talk. It's a tough time, but I think she's hiding something from me. Probably nothing. Dean says you're a good guy, and you'll be there for Donna. So just trust her.

Preacher wants his lawyer. Donna says the Bible doesn't have much good to say about them. She quotes Scripture. He wants a lawyer. She says this is a small town on a Friday night. So we might get you a public defender by Monday. Maybe. 2 nights in jail. With guys that see you as Sunday dinner. Want to deal with that, super, or you answer a few questions and I can get you out of here. Your call.

Dean and Doug at Manny's. Ask about Wendy. The window washing man saw her. Dean pays him. Marlon the cashier liked her. Drove off after her. Didn't come back until dawn.

Donna asks how long he's been on the road. Long time. Family man? Wife and 2 kids. She brings up his record. He says I'm weak. Made of flesh. God and my wife know I'm a sinner. We're working through it. She shows the evidence. This belongs to my niece. We found it in your van. You hurt her, right? Don't lie to me. Don't lie to God! He says I've done wrong, but I've never hurt anybody, ever. You have to believe me, please, please. He's sobbing.

Donna believes him. Sam, too. Shirt doesn't make sense. It's too easy. Someone planted it. Maybe the truck stop? So who is it?

Dean confronts the cashier. Where is she? Roughs him up. You went after her. Where is she? You won't believe it. Try me.

He logs on to torture video site. Luis Fernando. People bid on torture to do to people. Winner pays to see the left arm go. Sells off piece by piece. Luis sawed into while awake. Marlon creepy grinning watching the vid.

Sam and Donna get to the diner. Dean has Marlon show the vid. Donna asks who buys pieces of people? It's takeout for-- monsters. Doug says what? Later. Marlon sends a message about people no one will miss and he gets paid. Wendy video starts. Donna leaves. Sam says I crack this. It'd take days. Who can? The FBI.

Donna tells Doug about monsters being real. Dean says we got a lead, and 42 minutes.

They enter a place. Brought Marlon. Doug will watch him. Dean gives him a gun. 20 minutes, let's go. He and Donna go in.

Sam called the agent and the agent arrives. Alright, follow me.

Marlon taunting Doug.

Music on. Butcher ready to start cutting. he sharpens a knife. Wendy screaming and begging.

Donna and Dean getting closer. Enter the scene. Just a radio!

Marlon says remember what they said about monsters? Fun fact. I am one. Vampire, actually. He attacks Doug. Let's have some fun. He bleeds into Doug's mouth.

Sam coming....And agent knocks Sam out from behind.

Dean and Donna finds Doug. She asks are you hurt? No. He's vamping. I don't think I'm okay.

**What the heck is with the FBI guy?

Doug is hungry. Dean pulls him off Donna. Shot him up with Dead Man's Blood, he'll be out a while. He just got turned, so he hasn't fed, so there's a cure. Marlon returns. He got you. The agent. He's got your brother. Where? Wouldn't you like to know. Shouldn't have been so rough with me. I hold a grudge. Donna shoots him in the knee with a shotgun. Mix that cure. And you, where's the agent? He'll kill me. I'll kill you. Do you want it fast or slow?

Sam strapped in a chair. You're the butterfly. And you and your brother are famous. tried to give you the preacher, but now it's on to plan B. Why are you doing this? Someone has to. Millions of monsters out there. Most can be your next door neighbor. They need to eat. I sell them people others won't miss, and because I do that, I save lives. They'd be hunting and killing and no one could stop them. You should be thanking me. Sam says go to Hell. He says sorry, kid, it's show time. Video on. Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you something truly special. Sam Winchester!

Donna gives Doug the mixture.

$5000 winner. Now let's begin the auction for Sam Winchester's heart!

Donna and Dean in a new place. It's quiet. Donna finds Wendy. Donna attacked from behind. She fights back and kills him.

$60,000. $100,000. $500,000. Going once, twice, sold! He tells Sam that since Dean's out there, this will be quick and dirty. Say goodbye, Sam. Shot fired. Agent falls dead. Dean says show's over.

Motel. Doug wakes up. Donna asks if he's okay? Dean asks if you want to bite any of us? No. He asks about Wendy. Donna says she's fine, just like you. He says I was a vampire. For a couple hours. Heh. Dean says it'd be nice to have another good guy on our side. Doug says no. I can't live this life. I want to go home. I'm a cop because I like helping folks. But vampires? I'm not.... Donna apologizes for lying. But I can't give this up. He knows. Donna, you kill monsters. You're a damn hero. But that's not me. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm sorry. he walks out. Sam says when you choose this life, people close get hurt, or worse, so let him go. He'll be safer that way. He leaves. Dean puts a hand on her shoulder.

You were tough on Donna back there. Just saying. Sam says was I wrong? Dean says we save people. Sam says and we get people killed. Kaia? She helped us and died for it. I'm not in a dark place. This is the truth of our lives. it ends one way for us, Dean. it ends bloody. it ends bad.

Next ep - Dean under a love spell. Sam thinks she's a witch or demon. Dean says be nice. She's got a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment