Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

#AgentsOfSHIELD 5.16 - "Inside Voices" live blog

"Inside Voices"

COULSON'S FREEDOM DEPENDS ON UNLIKELY PARTNERS, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Inside Voices" - Coulson is forced to team up with surprising allies to save the world, while the S.H.I.E.L.D. team attempts to track down and rescue him, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 6 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Lexy Kolker as Robin Hinton, and Aaron Fili as scientist.

"Inside Voices" was written by Mark Leitner and directed by Salli Richardson-Whitfield.

Episode 16:

Coulson. General Hale, you're bummed the team up thing isn't going to happen, but it still seems petty you took away my bed, my chair, and my cereal. That one hurt. And you're going to destroy the Earth.

Hale with Creel and Ruby. Offering him transformation into a hero. Talbot gave up the location of the chamber. Ian Quinn understood gravitonium and he's been in hiding for years. Ruby wants the infusion. Hale wants to know more about it before changing her. So Creel will touch gravitonium and learn from it. It grabs him. He gets images. Then he's hovering in the air. Then finally released. Hale asks what did you feel? It's alive.

YoYo working out with her new arms. Mack comes in. Simmons was right, you're murdering that heavy bag. YoYo's happy to not be on the bed for once. He says don't push too hard. She says she's fine, just getting used to them. He wants caution. She knows the speech. He says at least hydrate, Paquiao. And he wants to run diagnostics on the arms. She crushes the water bottle.

Deke and Fitz. Fitz doesn't see the resemblance. Why couldn't it be Flynn. I liked Flynn. Deke started to respect him when he put a gun to Deke's head. You have to play the long game. Have you noticed Daisy's kind of a hard ass?

Simmons asks Deke about her and Fitz's future. He only knew them as Nana and Bobo. You made it to the Lighthouse. You remind me of my mom. She says it's enough to know we live long enough to create her. Deke brings up Daisy being a hard ass again.

Daisy and May. She still wants to find Robin. May says she's just a kid. Deke arrives. I'll go to the Command Center. Was he late? No idea. Simmons wants to talk about Fitz again. He has a lead on a HYDRA weapon. Daisy says he's sick. Focus on that. We'll go over the intel when I get back. Mack is in charge. He knows Fitz stays where he is. Simmons understands. May tells Daisy to dial it back.

Jemma and YoYo go to Fitz's cell. She tells YoYo that Deke is their grandson. Wow. I'm sorry. Jemma says he's sweet. LOL. So we're the invincible 3, huh? They tell YoYo about the weapon. We go to places and knock down doors. Fitz says I can't go anywhere. Jemma trusts him. I'm going to get you out and we're going to get this thing. YoYo says Mack is the only one who can open Fitz's cell. He'll stop us. Jemma says no. He'll try.

Creel hearing the gravitonium. Tells Hale it won't leave my head. I can't control it. She says it's what's happening inside you. You and I are old HYDRA. We don't know what our next step is. He didn't choose that. She says you get to choose now. We're going to conduct another test soon. Whether you take that next step is up to you.

Daisy with Robin and her mom in a Quinjet. Ready to take off soon. The mom says Robin hasn't been doing well for a couple weeks. Whatever she's seeing is overwhelming her. Daisy understands that feeling.

Werner working on notes. Ruby shows up. He says take these to be translated, I don't speak German. There's no single journal that explains how the chamber works. I'm trying to recreate these as fast as I can. She says we're running out of time. My mother is working on something. She wanted to unite with SHIELD. I'm supposed to be Destroyer of Worlds. I've worked my whole life for this and I'm so close. He promises to get her there. He'll work faster.

Quinjet 5 minutes out. Daisy tries to comfort Robin. I wouldn't ask you to think about anything you don't want to, but my friend Philip J Coulson helped me get better and right now he's lost. I need to find him. Can you help me find him? Please?

Mack checking YoYo. You didn't do any damage with the punching. He makes a joke. First and last arm joke. He's glad they're in good shape. She tells him she wants him to let Fitz out of his cell. he knows where a weapon is that Hale wants. We need to get it first. She pushes. He doesn't want to hear about the future. You're here in front of me. Safe. Have you stopped to think maybe you're alive in the future because I protected you? Fitz stays where he is and so do you.

Creel seeing the vision again. Gets up. Unlocks his door and hits an android. Goes to Coulson's room. I'm not her messenger boy. Gravitonium. It wants you dead. Coulson says you don't want to be the guinea pig in Hale's experiment. We never did what Hale did to Talbot. He's Hale's prisoner, too. She broke him. You don't have to believe me. A mech guard will come to that door. You have a choice to make, Carl. He lets Coulson go. Wrecks the guard. Let's see if your story checks out. If it doesn't, I'll do the same to you.

Zephyr. Robin won't talk. The mom apologizes to Daisy. Robin comes out. Daisy asks about the last drawing. The mom hands it to Daisy. Robin calls May Mom. Mommy. Hugs May. I missed you. I told you Flynn would get you back. May says you did, you were right.

Creel and Coulson in an off-limits wing. Just need to know where Talbot is. He's ranting. He's trying to trim his moustache. Carl? Coulson? What the hell is Carl doing here? Talbot wants to see his wife and child again. Creel agrees to help. Coulson tells Talbot to use his inside voice. His softer inside voice.

YoYo wants to convince Mack. Jemma is ready to do an experiment. I'm going to prove I can't be killed. Fitz says I don't know what she's doing. Jemma has 3 beakers of water and one that's toxic. I'll drink 3 of them and I'll consume the 3 that hold water. Mack says this is insane. yoYo mixes them up. Jemma picks up one and drinks. Mack yells at her to stop. Jemma drinks the second. Fitz is freaking out. She'll drink the last one and it'll be water. Mack pulls his gun. I'll wound you to stop this madness. She drinks. And coughs and cries in pain, convulsing on the floor.

**Jemma, the future doesn't work like this. We have an infinite number of futures all based on the possible choices of ourselves and others and the world around us. Deke is from one strand. He doesn't have to occur in EVERY time line.

Mack asks Fitz what to do! Fitz knows where to find it, so let him out! YoYo puts Mack in the cell. Jemma gets up. They tricked him. Fitz says a heads up would've been nice! He hugs Jemma and compliments the performance. She says it wasn't all a lie. The last beaker was the acid. We're invincible. And crazy. Mack says let me out of here. YoYo says I'm sorry. You don't understand, but I'm doing this to keep you safe. YoYo accidentally sets the gun off. I'm sorry. I'm getting used to my fingers. Fitz picks it up.

Robin and May. Robin is drawing again. May asks if this is why you stopped before, because of what it shows? Robin shrugs. May says we're going to try to make sure this future never happens. We need to find Coulson. Robin says he can put the pieces together. May says I'm lost without him. Robin says Daisy, too. He's going to die. You can see that? May says we can save him. May looks through the drawings.

Deke and Daisy. May brings a drawing of Coulson and Talbot. Daisy searches for matching landmarks.

Creel leading them. I was brought in this way. He gets a vision again. Can you hear them arguing? It's nothing, keep moving. Talbot asks what's wrong with him? I'm not the only one with a cooked noodle.

Ruby brings Werner food. Alarm. Hale tells Ruby to stop Creel and Coulson and Talbot. I need Creel alive. Ruby - alive. I heard you.

Fitz puts the coordinates in the Quinjet. Jemma says what's the worst that can happen?

Creel fights the androids. Coulson, too, but he gets punched in the chest. Talbot shoots it in the back. Fallen hero, fallen hero. No pulse. Exposes Coulson's chest. Do something! Creel says they never agree on anything. Talbot says we have a man down. Do something! Creel uses the fallen robot to shock Coulson alive. Talbot says you die more than anyone I've ever met. LOL. Creel gets them up. Time to go. Ruby arrives. If you're thinking of blonde jokes, now's not the time. LOL. They run. Ruby tells the robots to fire.

Zephyr. May tells Robin's mom that we'll keep you safe here. She asks May about Robin's connection with May. May says I don't fully understand it myself. Robin's mom has seen the drawings and knows she's not in them. Robin says come sit next to me, Mommy. They hold hands.

Creel doesn't know how to get them out. She's blocking the only exit I know. Coulson asks Carl to open this door. Ruby shows up. Creel will hold her off. Talbot and Coulson get to the beacon. We should end up somewhere on Earth. Activates it. They're teleported as the door opens.

Creel vs. Ruby. Fighting in the gym. He's stronger, she's faster. Hale tells them to stop. Ruby tosses the chakram. Carl takes it in the chest. Hale confronts her. Who the hell do you think you are? She says I'm the Destroyer of Worlds. Then go get them.

Out into Showy mountains. We're on Earth, right? We can breathe. We should get moving and hope hypothermia doesn't set in. Next time, send us somewhere warm. Robin's mountains are in the distance.

4 years ago. Raina. She's got the gravitonium. It wanted him. Covers him and takes him back into the box.

Next ep - Werner tells Ruby to defy her mother. Ruby makes it to the mountain. And faces Daisy. I don't want to be you, I want to beat you. Daisy says you can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment