Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.17 - "The Honeymoon" live blog #HYDRA

"The Honeymoon"

A LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"The Honeymoon" - While an agent's life hangs in the balance, Fitz, Simmons and Yo-Yo attempt to neutralize a weapon that could play a role in Earth's destruction, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 13 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Briana Venskus as Piper, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, and Zach McGowan as Anton Ivanov.

"The Honeymoon" was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver, and directed by Garry A. Brown.

Episode 17:

Herefordshire, England. Simmons says it feels good to be home. They packed explosives and ammo. YoYo asks the chances of finding the weapon here. fitz says it's the most likely. Preparing to jump. YoYo says don't make me the 3rd wheel, guys. Simmons and Fitz jump holding hands.

The mountain. Talbot and Coulson wandering in the snow. Talbot wants to rest. Coulson says we may have been followed. Sorry we didn't find you sooner. Talbot asks where were you? In the future. Do you live in some 5th dimension freak show? LOL. Talbot says Hale broke him. He let down the Air Force and his family. I can never look Carla in the eye again. Coulson bucks him up, keeps him moving.

Ruby makes it to the portal thing. Transports to the snow. Obvious tracks to follow.

May and crew. Deke spouting doubts. Daisy tells him he's not helping. Daisy tells May we should land and let Coulson find us.

Coulson wants to look for shelter. They duck the charkram. Run! Talbot falls. Daisy blasts Ruby! She tells May to help them, I'll take care of her. Coulson asks how you found us? Robin. Bit like cheating. May says keep moving. Daisy orders Deke to watch their back. Ruby gets up. You're prettier in person. Daisy says and meaner. Stay where you are. Ruby says I had your poster on my wall. The hero. I don't want to be you. I want to beat you. Daisy says you can certainly try. ruby attacks. But she's swinging wild. Daisy blasts her into the tree. Deke comes back. What are you still doing here? Shots fired. It's Hale. Daisy gets Deke out. Hale calls for an extraction team. Ruby gets up, glares at her mother.

Back on the Zephyr. Deke took shots and needs medical help.

Can't stop the bleeding. Coulson gets the kit. Hold him still. Temporary fix. May says can you hold on until we get to the Lighthouse? Get us there as fast as you can.

Piper lets Mack out.

FitzSimmons and YoYo. Radiation warning. Simmons points out the flowers. they couldn't survive the irradiated soil. Fitz says it's no more radiation than a dentist office. They find a locked fence. yoYo breaks it. Fitz makes a bad joke, then rambles. Simmons says we have a job to do.

Daisy gives Deke pills. We're landing soon. That was reckless back there, Deke. You were the reason we had to retreat. He says I was trying to secure her weapon. They argue until he's coughing uncontrollably.

Mack, where have you been? He tells them what the others did. They think they're invincible, you can't reason with them. May say Piper was in medic training and asks what they're looking at. Deke's in shock, he needs blood. Piper says she's not a surgeon. Mack says he has steady hands and not afraid of blood, just talk him through it.

Hale and Ruby arguing. Creel and Ruby need to be kept to her. She's putting Ruby back in the cage. The room is stripped of personality.

FitzSimmons and YoYo. He's scanning. There's an encrypted radio signal coming here. A truck. Android soldiers and Ivanov. We're in the right place. But we've lost our advantage.

Operating room. Need to stop the bleeding and drain it. Cut open the wound and see what we're dealing with. Coulson and Talbot watching. So this kid is from the future? Alien overlords. I should've stayed in my cell. Coulson says the world cracked apart. They said it was Daisy. I've got an old injury playing up. Talbot says you never have good news. May calls Coulson aside.

She grills him over the stupid decisions he's making recently. They argue about Hale and Daisy and Deke. May says Daisy is questioning herself. All she could think about is getting you back. She's not ready for your job, Phil. He says this is about me dying. It's not easy for me, but I accept it. If this is the end, better to go out doing something that matters. She says you don't make that decision alone. You make it with people that love you. I LOVE YOU. Thought that would shut you up.

Werner gets into Ruby's room. I wanted you to know before her. It's all here. Are you ready? She won't let me. More tests? Creel betrayed us, but she'll still listen to him. I don't have a choice. Werner says you can tear her apart if you want to. So why don't you? Ruby says I don't know.

FitzSimmons and YoYo. Plan B. Ivanov tells Hale on the phone they've found the chamber. He wants a chance into it. Fitz blows a bomb. What was that? Ivanov says nothing I can't handle. He and the mechs move off. Simmons notices the fire hose is a door handle. They find the hidden room. YoYo breaks the door from the other side. Destroy all of it. Fitz wishes they brought more explosives. Unveils the chamber.

Hale and an associate. She wants to know what the chamber does to human flesh. Notices Ruby's door is open. ruby staring at the window. You didn't think I'd still be here. Hale is surprised she's not with Strucker. Ruby says I never run from you. You've kept me obedient. I let you control me and I have no idea why. You've never given me a choice. You've demanded the impossible and I've tried to be everything! I've tried to be you! I've passed every test, every lesson, and I'm not enough. All I wanted to do is please you. You're my one weakness, Mom. Hale hugs her. Ruby says and I'm yours. She flips her and takes her stuff. I'll make you proud.

Strucker and Ruby prepare to leave.

Daisy finds Talbot. He grabs a stapler. You startled me. She knows he can't look at her without thinking of what happened. He knows it was not her. I apologize to you. You came on a rescue mission and it went south. She brought a change of clothes. He'd like to talk to his wife, tell her he's safe. She's sorry, Hale is still looking and we need to stay dark. He scared his son and worried his son thinks he's forgotten them. I screwed up. She will look to make a secure channel. He thanks her. but knows she's here for more. She asks for everything that he told Hale. He says this will take a while.

FitzSimmons explains what the chamber does to YoYo. Fitz still believes in the loop. Simmons asks if YoYo's older self told her how to change it. YoYo says we have to let Coulson die. The other me said trying to save him led to the end. HYDRA beating in. We need an exit. YoYo tried to take their guns and returns in pain.

Mack and Piper still operating. Elena's always been stubborn, but since her arms.... Piper still feels guilty. Mack says you make up by fixing something else. Deke bleeding. They need to find the source. Mack got the bullet out. Clamp the artery. Deke's seizing. Piper drugs him. Blood pressure stabilizes. Piper says step 3 is you sew his artery shut so he doesn't die.

Mech arms aren't meant to go as fast as YoYo goes. She felt like they were being ripped off. Fitz can't recalibrate them here. They come up with a different plan. YoYo says she can fight. One of you-- No. FitzSimmons has a rule - we never leave each other's side anymore. YoYo leaves. They're getting shot at. Shooting back to back. Simmons gun jams. He's low on ammo. I don't know what we were thinking.

YoYo runs into Ivanov.

Simmons needs to hear the time can't be changed. No, I was wrong, it's not helping.

YoYo gets the knife away from Ivanov. He asks what happens to her. You are part machine. She says not the part that matters. He says he no longer feels pain. He's died dozens of times. You have no second chance. They go out a window. She broke him. Who's superior now? Mechs down. He controlled them. Plane coming in.

Welcome back. You are on a lot of drugs. Good news, you didn't die. Deke says Daisy is so pretty. I want to kiss her, but only if she wants to because that's when it's nice. But I don't think she likes me. He asks Mack if they have a secret handshake. He goes on about Daisy. Mack turns up the meds. Deke says my brain is falling. Daisy comes in, they've got a signal.

FitzSimmons wonder why the mechs stopped. Didn't think they'd make it through that. Fitz says Maybe your hopeful nature is rubbing off on me. Ruby and Strucker come in. Aww, how sweet. You made quite a mess. Strucker says they were at SHIELD when he was tortured. Strucker says they destroyed a component. We can't transfer the gravitonium without it. Ruby threatens Simmons to fix it or bleed out. Simmons says we can't do that. Fitz says we don't have a choice. We never did.

Daisy comes to Talbot. We got a lead on Hale, you really helped. I also thought about your son. If I would've known my dad cared growing up, it would've made a big difference. This phone is one shot. You can call them for a few minutes without Hale tracing us. He thanks her. Hi, honey, it's Glen. She was so worried. He never called. He tells her what to tell George. I'm getting better, getting stronger, and I'm not yelling as much. She reads off a HYDRA message to him! Are you ready to comply? He says I'm happy to.

Next ep - Talbot attacks the team, says he has a mission to do. Ruby is done being told what to do. She's in the chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment