Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

#AgentsofSHIELD 5.19 - "Option Two" live blog #InfinityWar

"Option Two"

COULSON AND TEAM FIND THEMSELVES UNDER SIEGE AT THE LIGHTHOUSE, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

"Option Two" - The team finds themselves trapped and under siege at the Lighthouse, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 27 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Briana Venskus as Piper, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Patrick Warburton as General Stoner, Jake Busey as Tony Caine, Chen Tang as Agent Kim, Brent Bailey as Agent Thomas and Dominic Daniel as Agent Wahl.

"Option Two" was written by Nora Zuckerman & Lila Zuckerman and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

Episode 19:

Space. Whispers. Talbot muttering in sleep.

Coulson going over a plan to sling the gravitonium into the sun. We have to get Zephyr ready for space flight first. They're close. May says Kreel still needs medical help. And Robin and her mother need to be somewhere safe. Tony is going to help. Daisy will take them. Mack wonders how Hale got away. Daisy argues with YoYo about killing Ruby. Daisy insists YoYo doesn't make that decision. Mack on the Daisy side. yoYo says it's about not following your orders. Coulson brought you back when he could've broken the loop right there. He ends the argument. Go do your jobs. Agents ask if this is normal. The weird, yes. The fighting is new.

May tells Daisy that Candyman found something from Dethlok program. Once you have Kreel and Robin safe, go dark. I'll cover for you here.

Deke and Fitz discussing multiverse theory. Arguing over loop or no loop. Simmons comes in. Gravitonium in a canister. Deke insists he's going to stay here. That's science. Fitz says or you're a canary in a coal mine. We won't know if this worked unless you blink out of existence. Deke takes the gravitonium. Simmons sends him off.

Talbot still muttering in sleep. He wakes. Coulson! Coulson! He yells for him. Coulson comes. Phil, it's like a record that keeps skipping in my head. Why was I at the control box? What was I doing there? I had to comply. The landing assist beacon. He gives coordinates. Their location. Phil, tell me that's not what I think it is. Poor Talbot. He was already scrambled without the HYDRA programming.

Alien ship hovers above them.

Hurrying to control. Exterior communication and cameras have been jammed. The auto-recording comes on. Please go to the main computer terminal and choose from the following option. Weather event. Nuclear attack. Alien attack. Coulson pressed 2 and sealed the doors for 15 years! May chews him out for not listening to the whole menu. Coulson gets on the comm. The Lighthouse is keeping us safe. There's a sizable alien ship ahead. And we may be trapped inside for 15 years. Ish. In the meantime, no reason to panic. One flying saucer, no big deal. Signal cuts off. Power blinks. Then the alien talks to them. Coulson asks if Hale sent him? He's here for the gravitonium. Coulson says that's a hard pass. The world will realize there's a giant alien ship in the atmosphere and it won't be long until you're blown out of the sky.

Mack and YoYo. He doesn't have time for this. She says you can avoid me for 15 years? She wants to explain. I was trying to save you. You need to listen! I saw me in the future. She warned me. She was trying to keep me from losing you. Mack says this is crazy. I don't want to know. I'm focusing on what's right in front of me. We've been through too much. It messed you up. She says you don't look at me the same. He says that's not what I meant. you're pushing me away. He insists they turn the other cheek. YoYo reminds him of what May did to save lives. Mack says we swore we wouldn't lose ourselves. Or each other. She says I love you. I'm doing this for you. You need to believe me. You know me. I may run but I always come back to where I started. He knows. Just don't know if I'll be here when you do.

YoYo and May. May tells her I don't kno if what you did is right or wrong. But it changes how people see you. You have to make peace with that. Coulson worrying about Daisy. May says she's fine. Daisy's mission is following a lead. A way to keep you alive. Coulson says my orders are very clear about that. I don't want that. YoYo says I killed Ruby for nothing. What she told me is all happening. This is how we lose. Coulson asks she who?

The alien.

YoYo says she told me. She told me that Coulson is dying and we need to let him. I'm sorry, sir. I owe you so much. You're my family. May says Robin said Coulson puts the pieces back together. She and YoYo argue about knowing and not knowing, about Coulson dying or not. May says you would have left him in the cold to die? And Coulson remembers how he got on the mountain. Says they can go wherever they want.

Aliens use the travel device to teleport.

Deke seeing flickering lights. Lights go out. They star killing. Deke runs to a grate and hides. Agent fires a gun. We hear him impaled with a blade.

**SHIELD doesn't have many agents to lose anymore. Stop killing people!

Coulson says everything's glitchy. Deke drops in. They're already inside. Intergalactic scavengers. Literal darkness follows them. Kill with claws. Foot long razor claws. We gave them whatever they wanted and cleaned up the bodies after they left. Coulson says this is an evacuation. Gives orders. Tells YoYo to retrieve Talbot. Deke reminds FitzSimmons to stick together. Asks why isn't Daisy back yet? Coulson says ask May.

Daisy and Candyman. He mentions the weird stuff happening in New York. She doesn't have time to watch the news. He brings up John Garret. Kept alive by centipede serum. This is the last one. Don't waste it. She thanks him. He says the cocktail had an extra healing component developed by the Nazis. I have a name of it and I can't find it on any map. He gives it to her. She says that's because it's not a place.

Talbot trying to think. You can fix this. Just think. YoYo arrives. Opens the door. Bad aliens are coming and we're getting out. Coulson's orders. Talbot says I can't do that. Get me a gun or a phone. She says you're not Air Force anymore. Brought cuffs. He says I'll comply. Bad choice of words. I'll cooperate. She insists. Sorry. Has to be done. He'll make it right. That little girl Robin and her mother. She says we don't know if you're the one in control. So follow my lead.

Fitz and Simmons on radio contact. Dark. He and the agent reverse course. Lights go out. Fitz pulls him away. Fitz uses night vision. The agent gets killed. Fitz runs into Deke. He sprays it with a fire extinguisher. They get away. Quietly closes a door. Lights come back on. Deke says if there's no you, there's no me. Fitz is grateful to have someone so self-serving. The override wiring is ripped apart. This was out only way out.

The alien tells his minions to find the gravitonium and kill anyone in the way.

**Is the weirdness in New York line referencing the beginning of Infinity War? As you've seen on the trailers, Tony and Dr. Strange and Banner are in NYC, which is the second location in the movie.

Control. Coulson on the radio. YoYo says we don't have much for fire power. Fitz copies. Simmons says the gravitonium can't take stairs. Fitz says these things have EMP. We need fire. Coulson says let's light em up. Always wanted to say that.

YoYo says they're here. Cut off from the exit. Talbot wants to fight.

Deke freaking about being stuck in the Lighthouse.

Piper and Simmons and the scarred pilot. Something's outside the door. Talbot and YoYo get in. We had nowhere else to go. Fitz on the radio. We're pinned down. He says they're coming for the gravitonium. Sorry, I shouldn't have left your side. She says if Deke is still here, we're good. Heh. They're armed up. YoYo and the agent leave Talbot and Simmons.

Mack gets to Deke and Fitz. Darkness. Mack fires a shotgun. They're still coming. Fitz tells Deke to run.

The others firing in the dark. YoYo says we're outnumbered. Stay behind me. I can't be killed.

Hearing trouble on the radio. Control is trapped. Radio goes silent. Talbot bumps into the machine. I can fix this. He ices Jemma. Takes her keys to unlock the cuffs. Fires up the chamber. Gravitonium goes in. He gets in it. He screams as 100% goes in him.

Barricaded. Fitz makes fire. Deke says they want the gravitonium, they have to go through me. Fitz tells him to never call me Gramps again. LOL. Mack gives Coulson the shotgun ax. Computers drop. Banging on the door. Coulson gives May a gun. Something tries to break in. Mack has batons. Noises switch to above them. Aliens break in. May says we don't have enough ammo to hold them off.

Yoyo says they're coming from all sides. They're at the lab. Simmons! Something blows. What was that? Alien tries to crawl and is killed. Talbot is out.

May and Coulson out of ammo. Aliens closing in. Fitz and Deke keep firing. Coulson knocked down. Door come up and Talbot enters. Everything looks at him. He walks toward the aliens and they back up. He floats them. Then crushes them into little balls of themselves.

The lab. yoYo gets to Simmons. Where's Talbot? They notice the machine. And the gravitonium is gone.

Talbot walks to Coulson. I told you I could fix this. He lifts himself and Coulson on the floor and floating through and upward to the outside. Power comes back on. Recording says congratulations, you have survived a nuclear apocalypse. The Earth is safe again. LOL.

Cemetery. Daisy digging up her mother's grave.

Next ep - Talbot and Coulson go after the aliens. Talbot says kneel before me! This is my ship. Puts on a new costume. I am Earth's last hope. Kneel before me. Coulson says what?

No comments:

Post a Comment