Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

#SPN 13.23 - Season Finale - “Let The Good Times Roll” #supernatural #SupernaturalFinale

“Let The Good Times Roll”

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS – Our heroes, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) Winchester, continue to be tested in the battle between good and evil, but one impulsive decision could alter the lives of one the brothers forever. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1323). Original airdate 5/17/2018.













Image Credit: The CW

Episode 23:


Sam updating the newbies on our Earth. Summation of our world right now. Bobby says you call where we come from apocalypse world?

Dean calls Sam. Cas says they're talking about the Kardashians. Heh. Time to go after werewolves. Cas stabs one that couldn't light his cigarette. Jack uses his power to slow 2 wolves while Dean and Sam fire at them.

Mary and Bobby walking in the rain. People settling in. Ketch being Ketch. Rowena and Charlie roadtripping the Southwest. He says without an archangel, we can't go home. I like it here. They spot blood. And find a dead Maggie.

Bunker. Sam and Dean. Kid did great. Keeps this up and.... and what? I don't know. Remember when you asked if we could stop all the evil in the world. Really change things. Maybe with Jack we can. Sam says then what would we do? Dean says drink on a beach. Matching Hawaiian shirts. Hula girls. He'd retire if the world was safe. We friggin' earned it. Sam agrees. Dean says hell yeah.

Dean hears Jack having a nightmare. Jack apologizes. Dean says I have them too, all the time. Jack asks what he sees? Dean says depends. Mostly people I couldn't save. Jack agrees. I said I'd protect those people and I saw so many of them die. And I tried to save them. i tried. He flashes back to Kevin. I wasn't strong enough. Dean says It's not about being strong. I don't know what you saw over there, what you went through. It was bad. But you came out the other side because you're strong. But things happen. We make mistakes. No one's perfect. But we can get better. Every day we get better. We'll deal with it together. You're family, kid, and we look after our own. Sam calls for him. What's wrong?

To the body. Jack upset. Sam says this isn't your fault. Dean asks what happened to her? Mary says it doesn't look supernatural. Cas wonders who did something like this?

Dean and the others interrogate a friend of Maggie. She's dead. Girl is surprised. We were supposed to be safe here! Sam asks where did Maggie go. Who was she talking to? A boy. Nate. He works at the store at the highway. Dean wants to talk to the kid. Looks for Jack.

Jack is already attacking him. Why'd you do it? Tell me! Cas gets tossed. Sam appeals. Dean shoots Jack in the back to get his attention. Nate is surprised to hear Maggie is dead. Sam says Jack, he didn't kill Maggie. Look at him. Jack apologizes and leaves. Dean tells Cas to let him go.

Jack beats on himself for hurting people. Why do you keep hurting people!

Dean says rubber bullets. Sam says training exercise. Cas says they're FBI and uses Destiny's Child names LOL. Building is shaking. Angel radio siren. Nate runs away.

Lucifer appears to Jack. Hi, son.

**Archangel has landed! Or should we say two?

Deafened and shaking. Michael enters. Dean says runs! Windows blow out. Cas says not possible. Michael says hey, fellas. Miss me? Sam tells Cas to not attack. Dean fired up the holy oil from the trunk. Run! Go go go! Impala speeds off.

Jack asks are you real? Always. Sam says you're dead. Michael killed you. Luci says Sam is a big fat liar and freakishly tall. Sam left me behind. He thought I'd be trapped over there forever. I don't blame him, though. I had it coming. Know what? I'm moving on. Jack asks how are you here? Luci says not how. Why? I'm here for you, Jack. You need me. You do. We're blood. We're not human no matter how much we pretend to be. Humans are fragile. Limited. Something always goes wrong. Follow? Jack knows. Luci says it's not their fault or ours. We're like sardines and strawberries. Jack asks what do we do? Luci says leave. Whole universe out there. We can go everywhere else. Like Star Wars? Exactly. I can make you a lightsaber. I can make you a Wookie. Jack says Sam and Dean and Castiel will miss me. Luci says they will. But you have to live for you. This is our second chance. What do you say? Father son? Up for an adventure, buddy? Jack would like that. But you need to do something first.

Mary and Bobby discussing the murder. Jack brings Lucifer. Says he's here to help. Mary tells him to call Sam now. Lucifer says you're displaying dead bodies now. Nice. Jack says my father is going to bring her back to life. Luci says I am? Mary asks what is he doing? Jack says it's my second chance. Luci says people come back.....different. Jack says Sam didn't. Luci says Sam is special. Jack says you said you'd do anything. Luci agrees. Mary asks Jack if he's done something to you. Jack says everything's going to be fine. Luci resurrects Maggie. Then Jack and Lucifer disappear at the same time Sam and Dean and Cas come home. Mary says he's gone.

Sam has questions. Dean says we need to find Jack. He's calling Jodi and everyone. Mary says even if we find Lucifer, how do we stop him?

Sam asks Maggie if she's okay? She says I'm alive. He knows this is weird, but before you died, do you remember anything about the person that killed you? She says you have bigger Satany problems. He says it matters to me. She says I never saw his face. But I saw his eyes.

Lucifer and Jack at night. Stars above. Magnificent, isn't it? Really is.

Jodi looking. Cas says angel radio is static. There's a boom. Lights flicker. Something beating in. Sam tells them to go through the garage. Dean says we'll buy time. Mom please go. Door finally falls down. Michael walks in. They pull weapons. Shoot him. He floats down to their level. Tosses Cas. Hits Sam. Dean grabs an angel blade but gets hit. How did you get here? I made a deal.

Luci tells Michael how it worked.

Michael says this world is mine. I can purge it from sin. Second time's the charm. And you, Dean Winchester, will be the first life I take, the soul I save. Dean says as Shakespeare said, Eat me, dirtbag. Sam prays to Jack.

Lucifer says we'll explore every nook and cranny of creation. Might even come up with improvements. Jack hears Sam's whispers. We need you. Luci asks what's up? You alright?

Michael wants to enjoy Dean's soul leaving his body. Jack blasts them apart. I heard your prayer. Lucifer arrives. We done, buddy? Jack puts Michael in serious pain. Makes him bleed from the eyes and ears. He says Lucifer, we had a deal! Jack asks what? Dean says they had a deal. Lucifer gets you and Michael gets everything else. Jack says that's why you wanted us to leave. Said we'd go to the stars. People mad. Luci says I'm not the bad guy here. Sam says Maggie saw the glowing red eyes of the person that killed her! Jack uses his power to make Luci tell the truth. She saw me and she screamed so I crushed her skull with my bare hands and it was warm and wet and I liked it. Jack says you're not my father. You're a monster. Lucifer screams at them all. Jack is unmoved. Luci says I tried with you. I really tried with you. Jack says you lied to me. Luci says I told you what you wanted to hear! She was human, she doesn't matter. Jack says so am I! Luci says there's too much of your mother in you. Cas warns Jack and Jack says I'll handle him. Luci says we could've been something, you and me. Better gods than Dad. But if I can't have that with you, I don't need you. I just need your power. Luci cuts Jack and sucks some of Jack's grace. Sam tries to save Jack and Lucifer disappears with them. Dean looks around frantic and scared.

**Michael's still there, isn't he? Didn't see him leave, yet.

What just happened? Cas says I don't know. Michael says the Devil won. That's what happened.

Sam on the ground of a church. Luci says do you ever quit? Sam says go to Hell. Luci kicks him.

Michael says Lucifer will kill the boy, your brother. The whole universe if he wants to. Michael coughing. Meat suit banged up. This is the end of everything. Dean says no. What if.....what if you had your sword?

Luci lifts Sam by his throat. We should see other people. Jack gets up. Stop! Luci drops Sam. Jack says I'm your son. Lucifer beats him. I can make more kids. Punches Sam. Your little Jackie has killed people. Lots of blood on his hands. Sam says I don't care. He's family. Luci says what does family do for anyone? My dad, my brothers.... Sam says you gonna kill me, go ahead. Luci says not me. He is.

Cas says no, Dean. Dean says I'm your sword.

Recap of Dean being told about the vessels.

Dean asks if we work together, can we beat Lucifer? Can we! Cas tries to intercede. Dean says I don't have a choice! If we do this, it's a one time deal. You're the engine, I'm behind the wheel. Understand?

Lucifer says I'm feeling generous. One of you walks out, one of you dead. Sam says no. Luci will murder all, then. It'll take a few days to unravel the universe. Maybe one of you can stop me. Maybe. Clock's ticking, guys. Sam picks up the blade. Hands it to Jack. Kill me. Kill me. You can stop him. Get your power back. Jack says I can't beat him. But you can. I know you can. Jack puts the blade to his belly. I love you. I love all of you. He stabs himself. Dean appears in light! With wings. Dean? Hiya, Sammy. Lucifer says you let my brother in. Dean says we both wanna gut your ass. He tosses Luci. They fight. Dean gets tossed. They fly at each other and catch in the air. Hit each other while floating. Fly apart. Then Dean goes forward and gets punched. Again and again and again. Sam picks up the blade. Tosses it to Dean. Dean stabs Lucifer with it before Luci can exorcise him. Lucifer screams and goes up in flames. The body falls to the floor. Wings burnt on the ground.

**So, we all know Michael won't give up Dean's body, right? Dean and Sam were born to be vessels.

Lucifer looks pretty dead. Jack asks is he? Sam says he's dead. Dean says holy crap. Sam says you did it. Dean says no. We did it. We did it. Then he's in pain. Dean? We had a deal! Michael takes over Dean's body. Thanks for the suit. He disappears. Sam and Jack left behind.

Mary and Bobby with Cas. Waiting.

Michael has a new wardrobe. A suit and newsboy cap. Jensen looks great, of course. Michael's eyes glow blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment