Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

#Legacies 1.15 - “I’ll Tell You A Story” live blog #thevampirediaries #theoriginals

“I’ll Tell You A Story”

SECRETS REVEALED — When the fallout of Hope’s (Danielle Rose Russell) actions leaves her and Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) on the outs, she turns to Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) for help making things right. Meanwhile, Landon uncovers secrets about his past, while Josie (Kaylee Bryant) looks into a secret that Alaric (Matthew Davis) has been keeping. Peyton Alex Smith also stars. Tony Solomons directed the episode written by Thomas Brandon (#115). Original airdate 3/21/2019.

Episode 15:

Landon tied to a chair. Debrief before you throw him in the pit. Ask about other phoenixes. Ask about the knife. Shouldn't be difficult. He recorded the voice mail with minimal resistance. 

Agent comes down to Landon. Landon says I don't know anything. You can kill me, but I'll come back. Agent says I'm here so you can finally get some answers. Decoy artifacts. Does one call to you. Like a whisper. Landon doesn't feel anything. Agent says this isn't for triad. I want to unlock Malivore. Landon says I won't help you. Agent says I'll tell you a story. It's the story of your father. 

Hope stares at a blank canvas.

Lizzie puts earrings on. 

Josie looking into the merge in the magic library. 

Hope sees Roman. Turns away. Raf avoiding her. He feels wolfie. 

How long have I been here? An hour. He's been going through the motions with the wolves in the gym. 

Landon going camping for a while. tell Raf and Jed hi to me. Hope says this doesn't make sense. It's not safe for him out there. Ric thinks they respect his privacy and wait. Emma shakes her head. These kids have been through so much lately. Raf is losing time. Having flashes of aggression. Bring in someone else to help. Ric says Dorian won't come back. She says are you sure it's his pride that's the problem?

lizzie attempted a banana cream pie. it's in the garbage. Josie didn't sleep in their room. Hope suggests apologizing. Lizzie says this is what we do. Baked goods. Hope thinks if she can figure out the right thing to say, Landon will come back. Lizzie will trade one prism for a banana cream pie. 

Josie with several books. She shuts them when Lizzie brings a tray of food. All your favorite things. Josie says when someone else had to tell you. She leaves. 

Landon says I already know about my dad. My mom got pregnant by one of the monsters in Malivore. Agent tells a story about 1000 years ago. Monsters roamed the earth. Dragons were the most terrifying. No faction alone was a match. An alliance was formed. A witch, a werewolf, and a vampire. The Triad combined their blood to make a golem that could consume the dragons. They spelled the creature to have insatiable hunger. But also made sure it could not eat witches, werewolves, or vampires. They named it Eater of the Dark. It was waiting for the dragons. It took them. Consumed them. The creature kept eating every monster it could after the dragons were gone. Landon says So the golem ate my father? Agent says No, Landon. Your father is the golem. The Eater of the Dark. 

**So why does he want to open Malivore? The agent's agenda doesn't yet make sense.

Hope gives Lizzie the prism for a conversation. Hope gives Lizzie a book Ric has locked up in the office. Lizzie says everything will be fine. Can you feel it? It's like the whole school is vibrating. We're both going to get our people back.

Hope takes the crystal to the lake. Landon appears. It's her first time talking to a magical hologram. He fake freaks out. You seem tense. I'm trying to break the ice. She says I should've told you about your mom. I was trying to protect you from being hurt. So I wanted to say I'm sorry if I hurt you. He's not impressed. You have to listen. Hope says listen to what?

How can a mud robot be my father? Agent says it evolved. Became sentient. He was truly alive. Triad wanted to return him to mud. Only they could destroy him. Wipe the symbol off his forehead. But he betrayed his creators. Humans set him free. He kept consuming. But over time, he realized he was alone. So he created. He fashioned children. Landon says I was almost into it. But you're asking me to believe I'm a magic mud man with implanted memories. Agent says quite the opposite. Its children were flawed. Sterile. He was created to be one of his kind. But he found a way to reproduce biologically. A son who could live forever. You were what he tried to create his entire life. 

Lizzie goes to Josie again. Here's a secret book from Dad's study. Is this about having separate rooms? Josie says You still don't get it. This isn't about separate rooms. We should have our own lives. Be our own people. 

Landon says you're asking me to believe the father I've always searched for is searching for me? Why should I believe you? Agent says because I was there. Our father is a very gifted artist. Our father? Yes. Little brother. Like I said. I was there. 

**Ah, now it makes sense. Open Malivore and free Dad. 

Lizzie's magic is freaking out. Hope comes in. Lizzie is scared of the Merge mention. Lights go out. Hope says calm down. I'll look into this. 

She goes to Josie. Josie says Lizzie hasn't taken her medication since we saw our mom because she doesn't like how it feels. Letting her crash is the only way anything will change. 

Watch it, wolf. Raf's eyes glow. Ric intercedes and gets tossed. Roman yells at the vampires Enough. Raf goes to Ric. Apologizes. Emma in the hallway.

Hope with the crystal again. Did you figure out what you wanted to say, yet? Hope says I've protected you every day since you got here. I know what it feels like to be an orphan and I didn't want you to feel that! Holo-Landon says it's about her. She argues. Landon asks why she cried when she found out she was wearing a dress from her dad? She says we're done and leaves the crystal.

Agent says I betrayed our father because he discarded me. I wasn't perfect enough. So I told the humans that his creations were defiling nature. Humans did what they always do and rebelled against their god. They paid witches to dissolve him and return him to what he was made of. The black pit is not just a place. It's what remains of our father. The eater of the dark. His name is-- Malivore. 

You don't believe me. Would you believe you? Probably not. But then again, I've never stolen an artifact without knowing why I did it. The locks bound him. He's immortal. Landon says nothing is truly immortal. Nature always creates a balance. Agent wants to know what the real lock is so we can set him free.

Emma pushes Ric about being human. How long until these kids realize your control is limited? She's taking a sabbatical. The mission of the school has grown. She doesn't want to be here when it gets big enough for him to finally admit that.

Josie comes to the bedroom. Lizzie snipes. Codependency takes two people. You're happy to hide and let me be the one they hate. You're as much a part of this cycle as I am. Josie will come back when she begs her to forgive her. They power up. Josie tosses Lizzie with magic. Then says she's sorry and runs. 

Wolf tells Raf that you need to get help. The pack needs their alpha. The pack is everything. If you care, you won't let your pride get in the way like I did. 

Ric finds Hope to discuss Raf. Hope talked to Freya about the Merge. Tells Ric that Josie pretty much figured it out and Lizzie is spiraling. You need to tell them the truth. 

Agent regrets his choice. Triad is a business. Monster cleaning. Power corrupted them. Monsters became whoever they wanted to be forgotten. So I returned to Malivore. Inside was only darkness. Father let me sit in silence. Until decades later he spit me out. I didn't know why until I found the picture of you. Heard a story about the woman who emerged pregnant. Over the years he absorbed enough humans to become fertile. Our father sent your mother back carrying you. He sent me to find you. Only you are blood of his blood. Only you can set him free. 

Lizzie on the bed. Ric brings Josie. Something you both need to know.

Hope outside with the crystal again. She and Landon sit on the bench. What I said before about wanting to protect you? That was true. But I also don't want you to go. I hate it when people leave. After seeing you in the woods, thinking you're dead. Every time I lose someone, a voice in my head says it's your fault. I shouldn't exist. I'm a cosmic mistake. I want someone to think I'm worth staying for. I'm sorry, Landon. I love you. Whoa.....I.....LOL. Landon would say something charming. Then kiss you. Probably. 

So, one of us will have to kill the other one? More like absorb. When Gemini Twins turn 22, the Merge defines who leads the coven. That's why your mother is always traveling. Josie says it's a curse, right? Ric knows he should've told them. Just didn't know how to tell his children something like that. At 6? 11? When is he right time to tell your children you don't know if you can protect them? I still see you as little girls. Riding your bikes for the first time. Learning to walk. Dancing on my feet. I see all of that. So I was never ready to tell you. I'm still not. 

Hope says you're quiet. He's waiting. I'm in trouble, Hope. You already know that's true. I didn't take my journal or camping gear. I was trying to tell you something wasn't right. Hope, for the last time, just listen. 

Roman hears the recording. Hope says it's Triad. Has to be. She's going to go full Wonder Woman. Roman offers help. She says she's got it. He was going to go into the field again. But he heard her on the dock. You're not a mistake. The cosmos is lucky to have you. So is Landon. He'll figure it out. 

Agent says decide if you'll help me. The world is still around. Who's the bad guy? Our father is following a program. He can't help that. Malivore can't hurt your friends. But they are in danger from Triad. They run experiments. They're altering the pit to use against the species. Want to save your friends? You have to stop Triad. No matter what they say at that school, you're not one of them. I'm offering you family that wants you. We can raise our father and we can destroy Triad. What's it going to be? Landon points to the photo of a gold cup. This one.

Landon and the agent are gone. He's one of them. They found the old photo. And Triad figured out the gold cup, too. Prep your team.

Ric says in the beginning there was balance. Then there was just me. I thought I was strong enough to manage it on my own. But my mistakes caught up to me. I need your help. This school is bigger than you and me. I'm here to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I kissed Emma and sorry I didn't talk to you about it. Dorian says I love those kids. They deserve a chance at a normal life and the school is their best shot. But I will need another raise. He and Ric drink. 

Rafael is coming with Hope. She's taking the twins, MG, and Kaleb. She says ric told her about the side effects. I'm sorry but I can't let you come. Raf feels like his brain is split down the middle. Hope asks why he didn't tell her sooner. He says you know why. He doesn't know how to be around her. I push it down. Which makes the split worse. And the only person I want to talk about it with is the one I can't. She says you're a good brother but you need to put yourself first. Get better. She gives him a ring from a family friend. You can turn at will. As the wolf, your mind is simpler. But you can't turn yourself back. When you're ready to use it, come find me to turn you back again. He's happy to know her. Now go save our boy. Don't let anything stop you. 

Triad is invading!

Next ep - Finale. Gunshot in the room with Hope and the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment