Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

#SupermanAndLois 1.15 - “Last Sons of Krypton” live blog #Superman #supermanandloisfinale

“Last Sons of Krypton”

SEASON FINALE DIRECTED BY TOM CAVANAGH – In the action-packed season finale, Superman’s (Tyler Hoechlin) worst nightmare comes to life, and Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) confronts Leslie Larr (guest star Stacey Farber, “Degrassi: The Next Generation”). Meanwhile, Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Kyle (Erik Valdez), and Sarah (Inde Navarette) agree to stay to help General Lane (Dylan Walsh). Jordan Elsass, Alex Garfin, Wole Parks, and Adam Rayner also star. (#115). The episode was directed by Tom Cavanagh with story by Kristi Korzec & Michael Narducci and teleplay by Brent Fletcher & Todd Helbing. Original airdate 8/17/2021.







Image credit: The CW
 

Season finale:

Lois still crying.

AI tells Irons it can't find Jordan or Morgan. He tells it to keep searching and don't stop. Leslie says you're going to fail. Again. Kal searched everywhere and can't find them. I'm listening for both of them. Irons offers to go with him. Lois says you have to find him. Superman won't stop until he does.

The Carvers find the busted SUV. Kyle helping Sam. Sarah asks why Edge would take Jordan.

Zeta tells his son to go. I'll make sure you're not disturbed. And you, son of El, will help me do it.

Leslie taken into custody. Lois tells them to stop. I'm speaking with Larr. Where is my son?! What have you done to him? Leslie says everyone else on this planet is about to die. Lois says we'll find them. Leslie says even Superman can't stop it. That look on your face, I know it well. It's the moment I knew I couldn't save Krypton.

Sam returned to the camp. Town is chanting at the the DOD. Lana says we stay and help.

Superman flying around the world listening. JORDAN! Cries for him. Dad!

Sam tries to address the town. Go home and stay there until we say it's safe to leave. Why are you still in Smallville? Because Edge wasn't caught, was he? No, he's hovering above them.

Superman hugs Jordan. What happened? You don't remember? I was in an accident with John and Sarah and Grandpa, then the next thing I remember - he punches Superman away. I was Eradicated.

Zeta. You did this to my son? He's the perfect vessel. No one will keep me from ensuring our people's survival.

Edge glows up.

Superman absorbing blows. Zeta says he sacrificed his son for the sake of their people and you don't even have the strength to strike yours!

Irons flies in and hits Edge. Crashes with power down to 50%. Edge sends powers into the soldiers. Awaken and claim your home!

There's nothing you can do now, Kal-El. The defense council has risen.

The soldiers fly away as Kryptonians. Superman returns to town. Everyone is horrified.

Sam tells them everyone needs to evacuate Smallville. Lana etc will help any way they can. Sarah asks about Jordan. Sam says not yet. But we have the world's finest looking for him.

Clark asks how can I stop all of them now? Edge and the new Kryptonians and save Jordan. Lois says you can't. She'll use the device used on Clark to touch his memories. I've been helping Jordan push through darkness his whole life. He says Zeta will attack you. She says Johnathan will be there. The boys are strong like their father. He says like their mother.

Superman flies over the world. Looking again. It's morning.

Smallville Gazette. Chrissy is typing.

Lana on the phone with her mother. They're leaving home.

Irons working on his tech. Johnathan returns the weapons he borrowed.

SUV arrives. Sam brought cases. Lois says I'll take care of my family.

Irons hammer is powered up. Red glow.

Superman lands at the farm. Irons updates them. The hammer needs a long throw and Edge needs to be in the center of the bullseye. Johnathan says it's terrible odds. Clark tells Johnathan to guard his mother while she tries to reach Jordan's memories. Lois gives him a Thaddeus Kilgrave weapon. Don't use it unless you have to.

Zeta says let's see our home rise for a new day. Edge and the others fly to a deposit of crystals. Lots in a cave. Eradicator energy flows out. The rest land in the quarry.

Kal hears them at the mines right before the AI detects them.

Smallville citizens leaving. Traffic jam.

Superman and Irons take off toward the danger. Land in the quarry. The soldier Kryptonians rush them.

Irons attacks them, hitting with the hammer. Superman punching and head butting. He gets caught in a headlock. Irons fires at Zeta to protect him.

Irons needs energy, but he's flying to bring Jordan back to the barn. Leaves again. Johnathan tells Lois I've got you. She knows. She puts the mind device on Jordan and sits next to him. In she goes. She sees Zeta talking to Edge. I have to go deeper.

In the sky with the kryptonians.

Edge's power is radiating out of the cave.

People abandon cars. Glow in the sky attacks the town. People run screaming. Fires in the buildings hit. Kyle rushes to save a woman.

Lois sees Zeta and young Edge talking. He tells her you'll never get to him. He's buried deep, lost forever. You don't know where to look. But I know where to find you.

Johnathan tells Jordan to wake up. Promise if you do, I'll never ever do any of the stuff you hate. Jordan's eyes open. Zeta talks to him.

Citizens hide in the diner. Blast outside breaks the windows. Sarah yells for her dad. He's carrying a woman across the street.

Johnathan fires at Jordan. Jordan? Jordan! Zeta attacks him. Floats with him. Lois is still inside.

Jordan, it's Mom! I need you to hear me! She screams for him. Then finds him in his old room in Metropolis. I'm sorry I'm not strong, Mom. He's crying. I'm not strong, Mom! Lois says yes you are. What Zeta says is not true. You're fighter. Fight harder then you ever have. Find that strength to come back to us! Fight! Fight! FIGHT!

Memories. Jordan returns and he and Johnathan float down as Lois wakes up. She hugs them.

Soldiers on Superman. Irons hits them with the hammer. Ready? Irons is warned his power reserves are dying. You don't have much time. You need to get to land.

Superman flying fast toward Edge. NOW. Irons in position. He throws the hammer.

It lands true.

Complete system failure. We did it, Nat. We did it. He remembers his daughter. He's falling back to Earth. Eyes closed.

Superman catches him and lands him safely. Nice timing. I do my best.

Leslie in the cage.

Edge says all I wanted was a family, Kal. Superman says you had it. The mine quarry is pretty wrecked.

Cleaning up town. Installing new windows. Clark voice over. Lana still glaring at the Mayor.

Superman wants Edge to know the truth. He's from Krypton. Superman giving Chrissy an interview. He wanted to put Kryptonian minds in humans. First take over Smallville, then the world? She asks if it's still possible. He says no, not anymore. Are you worried people will fear Kryptonians? Superman says no. He can't control that. I didn't save Smallville. Its people did. And by this experience, Smallville will be stronger than ever before.

BBQ party. Lawn games. Kyle made victory ribs. Lois needs the recipe. LOL. Kyle says for you, an exception. Chrissy arrives. Lana's made up with people. We finished an entire box of white wine. Kyle has his job back. You know, I met my best friend here. Clark says is that so? LOL.

Johnathan playing a video game with other kids. He smiles at the girl.

Lois gives Chrissy a check to buy half of the Gazette. They sold the brownstone in Metropolis. Let's build a paper here. Do you want to be partners with me? Chrissy says yes! Are you freaking kidding me right now? This is the happiest day of my life!

Irons got a recruitment from DoD. Sam is stepping down from active duty. It's time to take care of my family. Irons says you'll be hard to replace. Sam goes to eat brisket. Lois comes over. She asks Irons what's next? We have a lot of work on the farm. Clark really trusts you. Irons says it's not about him. Every time I look at you, I see my wife. The only woman I ever loved. I know you're not her. Doesn't change how it feels. She wants him to be happy. He knows. It's why I can't stay. She hugs him. Thank you for everything. He tells her to take good care of her boys. She suggests tequila.

Jordan and Sarah. She remembers he said I love you. He says I meant it. Since I first met you I've felt that way. She loves him, too. Kisses him. They hug. But how long can Jordan keep secrets from her?

Lois and Clark at the farm. Boys at the tree. In suits. Thought your dad would like it here. Clark puts the remnants of the crystal in the ground. They bury it and hide it under the sod. Growing up, I always felt different. Alone in some way. I had so many questions about who I was, why I was here. All that changed when I met him. He taught me so many things. The greatest thing he ever did for me was just being my dad. Family hug.

Irons in the barn. You're pensive. Lois asks if he's packed up. Irons says yeah. Clark says sure we can't convince you to stay? AI says a vessel is approaching at high velocity. Clark hurries out. A pod crashes. Door opens. Irons says it can't be. Natalie as a teen. They run to each other. He weeps holding her. She spots Lois. Mom?

Interview

Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment