Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

#Legacies 4.2 - “There’s No I In Team, Or Whatever” live blog #witches #werewolves #vampires

“There’s No I In Team, Or Whatever”
THE TIME IS NOW – Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) has to relinquish control and allow Josie (Kaylee Bryant) and the Super Squad to enact a risky plan that could save Landon (Aria Shahghasemi). Landon and Cleo (guest star Omono Okojie) meet in Malivore’s darkness and learn more about one another. Meanwhile, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd), Kaleb (Chris Lee), and Ethan (Leo Howard) volunteer together, and all does not go according to plan. Matthew Davis, Quincy Fouse and Ben Levin also star. The episode was written by Adam Higgs & Hannah Rosner and directed by Michael Karasick (#318). Original airdate 10/21/2021.


Image credit: The CW

Episode 2:

Episodes 4 and 5 in November will be epic, people! Episode 4 ends Season 3 and episode 5 is the start of the new story/season.
 

I will never forget this day. Cleo. Her mother tells her to not be frightened. Their greatest warrior had been poisoned in battle. Someone magically had to take the poison into themselves. Someone immune. Cleo learned magic that day. The transfer is painful. But it goes. Cleo's mother hugs her. Hope is in the hut.

Hope showed me that memory for a reason. Find the spell and we transfer Malivore out of Landon. There's no I in team, or whatever. Right? Right. Super Squad votes. Jed taking notes. Wade asks if Landon is still in there? Hope believes. Super Squad on 3?

Ric has a box. Kaleb won't like the answer. Ric tosses him a shirt. Movie in the Square. School still owes customer service for the football game fiasco. Ric says we have to do the things no one wants to do.

Lizzie in a blue shirt version and she hates it. She wants to get to know Ethan better. Compiled a helpful checklist. holds doors open. Plays guitar. Speaks French. Willing to risk his life for me at a drop of a hat. Josie says sounds perfect for you.

MG listened.

Jed and Wade made the transfer braid out of shoelaces, mostly.

Clark discharged from the hospital. Hope is there for the favor he owes.

Cleo sees her hut on fire and hears screaming. Nothing she tries works. She pleads with Malivore to end this now. I will give you what you want. the answers will come in time. Just end this suffering. Landon walks up. I can't. I'm not Malivore. Landon Kirby? He says if you were about to give Malivore what he wants, we need to get you out of here NOW.

Clark says this conversation is over. She spells him to stop. You're malivore's son. The ideal host. She thinks Landon might know how to get rid of Malivore for good. Clark asks why he would risk this? She says being human means having a conscience. You don't want the guilt. Clark would do anything else, but he draws the line at being a meat suit for his father. I'm sorry.

Lizzie and Ethan. Setting up the movie event. Ethan asks her who is her favorite superhero. Hard to say. It's a long list.

Hope thinks Clark will show. He wants redemption even though he won't admit it. Ric is skeptical. Finch brings a bucket of salt. Josie invites her to Italy to visit Caroline over break.

Wade and Jed braiding lion hair like the original. Ric thinks the spell isn't happening. Then Clark walks in. The hospital charging him over $81,000. And he hates debt. Ric says they have a little leprechaun money left over.

Lizzie says Ethan passed the test. He's totally epic romance material. So why don't I feel anything? Kaleb would rather focus on Cleo. She says we're here so Hope and the gang don't have to be. Lizzie spills the popcorn. Sends Kaleb on break. MG peeks at ......and Kaleb catches him.

Clark visits Malivore's cell. There's this thing Hope wants me to do. Malivore says tell me what it is and I promise you'll be free. Clark says you break all your promises. You created me to serve you. And I did. All I wanted after centuries was one sign you gave a crap about me. Malivore tells him you're right. I should've been better. You deserved more and I'm sorry. Clark says you can come in now. You're right. He's nervous. He'll say anything. You're in? I'm in. Guilt sucks. But revenge? A different story.

Hope holds the braid. Starts the spell. Black goo is going to Clark. Wade is trying to ease the pain, not that he deserves it.

The scenario box. Hope's already done it 10 times. Josie says maybe we're doing something wrong. Tells Hope that Hope can't do this. You can't be clear when Landon's life is on the line. We all care about Landon and we all care about you. She asks Josie you think you can do it? Josie says only if you can take a step back and trust me.

MG thinks Ethan will get hurt by getting involved with Lizzie. Kaleb says you're jealous. MG admits....a little. Lizzie and I have grown a lot this year. But I always thought we'd come together again when the time is right. What if their time is now and our time is never?

Clark's nervous about Josie doing the spell. She hates me. Hope reassures him. Finch is the siphon fuel. Josie takes power to start the spell.

Landon and Cleo. She says Malivore wants to know how to kill the tribrid. Landon says don't say another word. We share a mind. She's tried to think of anything else. But thinks she'll fail. Landon offers to keep her mind off things. His go-to is Star Wars. She asks what is Star Wars? Landon says let's go deep. Have you ever been in love? Once. His name was Leonardo DaVinci. He was a boy. Insatiable thirst for knowledge and the kindest eyes I've ever seen. My love for Leo changed the world. But if he was less of a man, I shudder to think what would happen. Landon says he shudders to think what could happen to the world if Hope becomes the tribrid. Talks and talks. Cleo says it's too late. I just had an idea. THE idea.

Ric and Hope waiting. how do you deal? Bourbon, mostly. And belief. Remind myself there's a reason I trust these people in the first place. Hope says none of them would have to go through this if I became the tribrid in the first place. Ric says we've been over this. None of us want that. She doesn't know if avoiding tribrid is the right decision. I used to think I'd do anything for Landon, but why not that? Josie goes faster when Landon's body shakes. It's done. I think we earned that trip to Europe. But did it work? Clark says I'm still me. Malivore swings the rope at a candle and knocks it on the floor. But something definitely happened. Clark tosses Jed. Growling and hissing at them. Hope asks what did you do? Malivore says the hardest thing I've ever done. Made him useful.

Malivore back in a cage. Cleo's idea told him what they were up to and he found an alternative. Clark's body isn't strong enough for most things. So he put a dibik in him. A parasitic spirit in Jewish folklore. Killing a dibik is relatively easy. All you have to do is kill the host. Happy hunting, tribrid.

Lizzie and Ethan at the movie. She wants a peanut butter blast milkshake. She spots Clark wandering around.

Kaleb tells MG that Lizzie's not into Ethan. Tell her how you feel. After the movie!

Clark doesn't remember what happened. But his body is struggling. Changing. Morphing. A real monster now. Ethan says leave her alone. Lizzie tells him the bravado is sexy, but he needs to get out of there. Ethan gets tossed. And Lizzie knocked out. Then the monster picks her up.

Hope tells Ric we can't kill Clark. I gave my word. Ric respects that, but what if he hurts people? She says what happened to being a team? Ric says someone has to make the hard choice. She says you're right, and spells him unconscious. And that someone is me.

MG and Kaleb find Ethan unconscious. MG will take care of Ethan. Kaleb to find Lizzie.

Landon tells Cleo to get away from him fast. There are doors back to our world. You're a Muse. Stop worrying about other people. Inspire yourself for a change. She tells him good luck. Landon says it was nice to meet you. Wish it was under different circumstances. They part.

Lizzie's tied up in a wrecked office building. Clark monster lights a match. Sets a fire. Kaleb arrives. No one's eating nobody. She says Ethan's hurt. He says MG's already looking out for your boy - his boy. The dibik attacks Kaleb. Hope arrives. Apologizes for what she's about to do, but she made a promise to the body it's in. Pulls the goo out of Clark's body, holding the lion braid. Bright light and the body is human again.

Kaleb and Lizzie at a vending machine. Plenty of fish left in the sea. She says Ethan came through for me in the end. Rescuing me? Epic. You helped save me today. kaleb says Hope saved you. I barely got the assist. Dad would say you helped keep everyone safe, including his daughter. That's what he cares about most.

Clark wakes in the hospital. Hope there. They had to give him Kaleb's blood to save his life. He thanks her for keeping her promise. Here's the money we owe you and a ticket out of town. My friends and I will figure something out. He asks are we friends? Close enough. His advice is to kill his father while you can. She asks what it looks like if Malivore wins? Clark says revenge. It's a long list. Then the hunger will lead the way. An eternal bottomless well that can never be satisfied. He'll eat humans, not just monsters. Erase millions. She figured. But at least it's not your problem anymore. I can take it from here. Have a nice life, Clark. He says his name is Ryan. He saw into Malivore's mind. Talk to Dr. Saltzman about Landon.

Josie checks Ethan. He's slightly concussed. He won't need vampire blood. She needs to talk to Finch. Leaves MG with Ethan.

Malivore calling for help. Anyone there? Please! Help me! Someone! Let me out of here! Ethan wakes. Starts wandering the halls. Hears the call again.

Josie and Finch in town. Finch picked up a shift to clear her head. Finch upset about The Merge info. Josie says that's why I didn't tell you in the first place. It might kill me. I've made peace with that. I hope you can, too. Finch says there's nothing peaceful about counting down the days until losing someone you love. I don't know if I can do this, Jo. I'm sorry. She leaves.

Looking for Ethan. Held by Malivore. Humans. So gullible. Fragile. Let me go or he dies.

Hope with Kaleb and Lizzie. Find Ric. I let Malivore go. Why? I will tell you everything, but first I should start with what I know about Landon.

Malivore took Ethan. He wants to hitch a ride. Forces his goo into Ethan's mouth. Ethan's eyes go black. Why the hell would Ric let him out with Ethan as a hostage?

Next ep - Hope versus Malivore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment