Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

#Legacies 4.7 - “Someplace Far Away From All This Violence” live blog #tribrid #witches #werewolves #vampires

“Someplace Far Away From All This Violence”
PROMISES, PROMISES — The Super Squad continues to work on helping Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), much to her dismay. MG (Quincy Fouse) makes a last-ditch effort at helping the Super Squad, but things do not go as he had planned. Meanwhile, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) searches for answers as Josie (Kaylee Bryant) goes to extreme measures. Aria Shaghasemi, Matthew Davis, Chris Lee, Leo Howard, and Ben Levin also star. America Young directed the episode written by Jose Molina & Hannah Rosner and directed by Barbara Brown (#403). Original airdate 12/2/2021.



Image credit: The CW
 

Episode 7:

Western scene. Town's having a hanging tomorrow. Lizzie in a carriage. I'm his daughter. My father's innocent and I'll prove it.

MG says it's weird around here with Hope gone and Lizzie in the therapy box. Finch says Josie didn't come to breakfast. Jo's been reading Dad's journals. Caroline turned her humanity off at one point. Stefan reminded her what she missed. Jo says they need to find the right feeling or something to break through to Hope. It has to be the perfect idea.

Cleo and Kaleb. The tree that will kill a tribrid. She wants to trust him with the secret. Kaleb says we do dumb things for people we care about all the time. She's using the crystal to talk to her subconscious.

Kaleb in the forest hunting for a monster. But Jed is following him. There may be a monster in the woods. Jed says Malivore's dead, but just in case the caller wasn't sniffing glue, I'm coming with you. Kaleb doesn't want him to, but can't argue much. Jed asks what they're hunting? Argus.

Lizzie visiting Ric in the jail cell. What really happened? He was in the classroom teaching. Then he was covered in ash and blood, searching for Josette. There's a black spot where the memory should be. He found a necklace in what remained of the school. Lizzie will find them. See them hang instead of you.

Cleo with the Squad. Think about their best memories with Hope. Her eyes glow. Josie has an idea, but it's a lot. Finch and Ethan don't know Hope well. MG thinks he has something. There's an alarm on the weapons cabinet going off.

Hope is there! Why do you need weapons? She says I may have to kill some vampires, witches, and werewolves and this is the place to shop. Relax, I'm not here for you. This is for Triad. Josie proposes a deal. Their best shot to appeal to Hope in trade for the weapons. Hope asks listen to who? MG says all of us. Hope says I guess I have some time to kill before it's time to kill. Let's begin!

**Is her hair died darker or is it just the lighting in that room?

Microphone set up. Hope at a judge's seat. MG on the stage. They did a covenant spell. Hope can't hurt anyone during the show. MG says 10 of your friends will talk to you and you have to tell us how you feel. The truth aura keeps her honest. Wade is first. He always looked up to Hope. She didn't care about fitting in because she was unique. Hope stop him. She was only nice to him because of Landon. Insults him.

Dead body. bodies. Have to find the thing before it hurts anyone else. Jed says fly. It gives us an advantage. Pop those wings! Kaleb came to kill a monster, not become one. Let's split up.

Finch tells Josie it's less a game show. it's a roast. Josie told MG she wants to go last. She's collecting herbs for dark magic. Dark Josie may reach Hope. Finch and Ethan researched. It's easier to reach a vampire's humanity if you weaken them first. Jo says the covenant spell won't let them hurt her. I just need time.

The little boy shows Hope a painting he did. Hope tells MG I'm not a monster. You want me to respond to that? She tells MG that Pedro should have his fingers cut off and never do art again. Hope says you're wasting time with these scrubs. Bring out the A team. Landon walks up to the mic?

Kaleb finds Lizzie. She shows him the necklace. You ought to leave town. It's the mark of the Mikaelson Gang. Your pa's a dead man. You will be to if you cross Hope Mikaleson. She's a monster. Even drinks the blood of her enemies. Lizzie doesn't deal in tall tales. He reveals he's a vampire. Part of the gang. Scarred Ric the uncle? Guess your dad never told you about me.

Illusion ring. Landon reads a letter for Hope. You get to live forever. Everything we talked about. You now have all the time in the world to do those things. You're not alone. You have people that love you. My wish is for you to live happy, Hope. Do all the things I can't do. Hope says I'm feeling something - boredom. Cleo, right? She blames Cleo for Landon's death. Let's skip to the end. Ethan. Finch. She insults and dismisses both. MG. Your idea? I give it zero stars. Game over. Now where are my weapons.

**Like her relatives - especially her father - she doesn't miss anything about the people she knows, and therefore knows exactly how to hurt them.

Lizzie chases after Ric. He's going after the Mikaelson gang. They'll have your sister. Her head is cluttered with questions. If vampires are real, then why doesn't Father remember? Ric says being a vampire grants them certain gifts. They use them to hurt people. Like my Isabelle. She wants to go with him. He says no. You love and your father love books more than a fight. It suits you, truly does, but those bloodsuckers would eat you alive. He rides off.

MG brought Hope to the weapons locker. She thinks he wants to appeal. MG doesn't think it would work. Caroline destroyed the letter because it was something she'd never get back. Your friends are lost without you. There a void where you used to be. If you don't feel anything, there's nothing I can say in the matter. If you're not coming back, so be it. She calls him pathetic. You can't save everyone. What if I go on a killing spree? You're the protector of the school - what will you do to fight me? She says he's not a leader. You have to get your hands dirty. You don't have what it takes. Happy trails.

Lizzie rode out in daylight. Finds a campsite. Jo asks is he dead? She tried to drink it all, but his blood was bitter like him. Lizzie asks what happened? I came to save you. Jo says I've already been saved, and I'll save you, too. Don't worry, you'll wake up and feel so much better. We'll discover every inch of the world together. We'll never be apart. She rushes at Lizzie, who stakes her. Why did you make me go away? Jo goes gray.

Finch finds Hope packing. Brought a scalpel. I'm going to do something Josie wouldn't. Hope grabs Ethan. I have really good hearing, especially when you're a mouth breather. Finch tries to attack. Hope isn't impressed with either. Which one of you wants to die first? Dark Jo enters. Pick on someone your own size.

Jo tells Ethan to get her girlfriend out of here. The big kids need a chat. Hope says you've gone soft. Jo's here to put her down, minus the boxing ring. Hope says when it's time to fight, Josie needs her strong half. Jo says I'm not here to fight. I'll just snap my fingers. Remember Jade? I turned her humanity on. Just like this.

Jed hunting the Argus.
The argus stalking Kaleb.

Lizzie and Ric. He didn't think she had it in her. I underestimated you. My Isobel was turned into a vampire, too. Your father thought I'd gone mad. Maybe he was right. He devoted his life to keeping you away from me. Somewhere far away from this violence. But sometimes violence is the solution. Lizzie says we have to kill Hope Mikaelson. He gives her a gun. Stefan and Damon. The bullets within will surely kill her dead. What if I'm not as like you as you think? But he can't answer.

Hope says your trick didn't work. Josie figured it wouldn't. You're an Original and even I don't have that kind of power. I wanted to see what would happen. See if I'd see fear in your eyes. I did. Hope says I'm not afraid of anything. Jo tosses the ball at Hope's hand and it glows red. Just checking. Hope lied.

**This story still should have all the surviving Mikaelsons weighing in. Feels small without them. Stories get broken months ahead of filming, so why can't we get more than brief appearances from Freya and Rebekah? Even with covid protocols. Why wouldn't Freya come back into play as an Original Witch? Marcel should want to be here after Rebekah failed. Kol was sworn to look after Hope, especially in a time of need.

Hope smashes the ball. Jo says you're scared of your humanity coming back. Cling to your defense mechanism. When it crumbles, and it will, you'll have an even bigger mess than before. Even the almighty Tribrid can't run forever. Hope says watch me and tosses Josie through a door.

Argus on top of Kaleb. Jed, where you at? Sorry we're late. Wolves! Argus roars and they run. Make that former buddies. Jed and Kaleb attack it. Kaleb finally uses the dragon fire. Jed cheers. Badass!

Lizzie buried the bodies. Hope shows up. Lizzie says you're shorter than I thought. I dug this grave too large. Hope says you think you're faster than a vampire? Lizzie says find out. Hope draws and shoots Lizzie's shoulder. I could use someone with your grit. It's your choice. Dead or alive. Lizzie stabs her with a stake. Hope says I'm a Tribrid. That doesn't work. Lizzie then shoots Hope into the grave. Body turns to ash. There's always a loophole.

Hope says the vulnerable Josie look won't work, either. Josie says today proved you're still reachable. You don't want to kill us. Your humanity is still in there. Hope says you'll never stop, will you? Jo says You never gave up on me. I'm never giving up on you. Hope says in that case.... Says a spell and freezes Jo. I'll just have to figure out what to do with you.

Night woods. Jed and Kaleb walking back. Let's focus on burying this body. Jed says I wasn't always this awesome as a werewolf. He hated what he had to do to trigger his curse. For years, I felt there was a rock in my shoe. I realized I put the rock there in the first place and I was the only one who could take it out. you need to forgive yourself. Kaleb says you're alright, Jed. Body stands up!

Alaric is freed by Sheriff MG. Lizzie tells him I found Jo. She tells him Hope Mikaelson killed her and I killed her in return. Hope's gang is still out there. Ric says revenge won't bring your sister back. I didn't raise you like this. She says perhaps you should have. The password shows up. My father was a vampire hunter once and being a teacher put him in a coma. My friends are only trying to forgive Hope. Lizzie says the password.

Cleo and Kaleb? Cleo doesn't want to tell the Squad about the tree. Her subconscious tells her she'll figure it out. Finch asks who she's talking to. Just myself. Finch asks where's Jo?

Jo's trapped in the therapy box. MG says it's a safe place until they figure out how to override the settings. Ethan isn't happy to be sidelined. You have to teach me what you want. MG says being a leader sometimes means benching the star player. Sometimes means making sure they're ready for the big game. How's tomorrow for training?

Lizzie sees Josie. Jo tells her Hope trapped me. She didn't kill me. She's not too far gone. Lizzie knows how to fix Hope. Your game is just beginning. But mine's over. I won.

Hope on the phone with the Triad woman again. Just a matter of time before I figure out who you are. She says I can't wait to meet you, Hope.

Next ep - Cleo tells Lizzie about the tree. Hope on her mission.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment