Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

#Legacies 4.6 - "You're A Long Way From Home" live blog #tribrid #witches #werewolves #vampires

"You're A Long Way From Home"
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE - Josie (Kaylee Bryant) and Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) search for answers, which leads Lizzie to uncover a dangerous plan. Cleo (Omono Okojie) works on tracking down Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), who does not want to be found. Hope pays a visit to a familiar face. Meanwhile, Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) gets some clarity - and a surprise visitor. Matthew Davis, Quincy Fouse, Chris Lee, Ben Levin, and Leo Howard also star. America Young directed the episode written by Thomas Brandon & Kimberly Ndombe (#402). Original airdate 11/18/2021.



Image credit: The CW
 

Episode 6:

Food truck. Hope eating a snack. you're a long way from home. Cleo says I came to talk. Hope tells the others to come out now. The Squad. Hope says you didn't get my message? Maybe it was too subtle. Josie says we're here to help. Hope vamps. You should've kept your stupid squad out of my sight. She magicks them to fly. then stakes the vamps. rips Jed's heart out. Licks her fingers. Pulls up a manhole cover and beheads Ethan. Then breaks Josie. Cleo is last. Why haven't you told them about the weapon that can kill me? incendia.

The simulation box. Hope 17, Squad zero. Bell rings. Josie asks Cleo what happened after they all died. The usual. Josie says we'll figure something out. There has to be a way.

Attendance call in class. Boys chatting in the back. MG says he doesn't know why they keep failing so hard. Ethan is invisible. Not at a desk because he kept getting sat on. LOL. Lizzie's not in class.

Josie finds her. We all grieve in different ways. Lizzie says we were supposed to talk about spells hours ago. Where were you? Josie says we can't do this alone. Lizzie is putting Dad first even if she has to do it alone. Josie promises to be there if she figures out a spell. Lizzie finds a hidden cache of books. journals! And a hidden spell.

Ted and Landon and the Ferryman. Landon amused that Ted can't scheme his way through this. You'll always be the Necromancer to me. I have a boat to catch. Ferryman denies Landon, too! Ted laughs.

Cleo and Finch in the library. Finch staring at a map. Hope watch. She clearly doesn't want to be found. Cleo says we all have people we'll go to extraordinary lengths for. Finch notices a tree in the book. I've seen that one. By the cherries. Can't miss those red leaves. Cleo unfolds the map that has a happy face. You're not tracking Hope at all.

Georgia. Clark's lady made a big breakfast. There's no way you forgot! Our anniversary? She says the best 2 weeks of my life. She got him a key in case he wants to stay over more. Hope knocks. Hi, Clarky. He says this is a weird time. She says invite me in? Trudy asks who's this? Clark says an old friend who's just leaving. Trudy invites Hope in to meet Ryan's friend. Hope says thank you. Ryan and I have a lot to catch up on. Her hair is in new waves.

**I'm guessing Hope either doesn't need a daylight ring or already made one for herself.

Hope didn't mean a Stepford wife starter date pack. Clark tells Hope she has to go. Trudy doesn't know anything about his past. She tells him Malivore and Landon are dead. trudy making coffee. Clark says you're the tribrid now, but I don't want anything to do with Triad. I'm not that guy anymore. Hope says help me or I kill the skirt. Clark says your humanity is off. She threatens Trudy. He submits.

Shows her Triad on a map. Come with for old times' sake. He can't. He has responsibilities. Hope says your loss and leaves.

Josie says Hope made it clear she wanted no contact with her family. So I need to think what my dad would do. Finch tells her to breathe and relax. Josie says the last time she relaxed her dad was in a coma. Sorry.

Ted tells Landon the Ferryman needs a coin. Landon doesn't want to trust him. Ted doesn't know where to get one. The good people already have one and the bad people don't. Landon says I'm not bad. Ted promises he's not the Necromancer anymore. I will not go to peace without you by my side. A third man says listen if I were you.

Cleo and Lizzie at the tree. Lizzie wants a translation. Do you think it'd work on my dad? Cleo says it requires a human sacrifice.

Ryan works for an insurance company. Trudy arrives crying. She told me you cheated on me, you're a con man, and you're after my dad's money! Ryan says it's not true. Trudy weeps on her father. Ryan leaves the building carrying a box of his stuff. Hope is waiting outside. You free now?

Ryan calls Trudy's voicemail. He wants to explain and get her back. Hope says you're giving off upper thirties desperation. I did you a favor. Trudy picks up, finally, and Hope tosses his phone out the car. You'll see when we get there. Being Clark is better.

Training. Ethan's munching. Kaleb leads the obstacle course. Josie and MG watching above. None of them make it through. Jed tells Ethan to teleport behind Hope. Jed and Kaleb argue and Kaleb blows a fireball. MG and Josie think this is bad. Cleo interrupts. We have a Lizzie problem.

Ted's first Chad. The sacrifice to become the Necromancer. The man says he was going to bring me back, and my Cordelia, and .... Ted says you died ages ago, Oscar. Oscar has never had a coin. You musn't beat yourself up about it. Landon asks Oscar to give them a moment. I think I know how to get one of those coins.

Josie finds Lizzie. I found a spell. Jo says you can't go through with this. We are not murderers! Lizzie says they find someone who is dying anyway. I found the spell in Dad's journal. There was a time that nothing was too far. Lizzie takes on Jo's appearance, then puts Josie to sleep.

Clark's code still works. He wants to be sneaky but she pulls the fire alarm. Guards come in. She wants to have fun and attacks them. Tells Clark to admit he's enjoying himself a teensy bit.

Ted tells Oscar you're stuck here because you and I have unfinished business. I did get the power. I just never brought you back, or anyone who deserved it. I never even tried. I just wanted the power for myself. What I did was wrong and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. Oscar thinks he's using him again. Ted says no, I hope the truth sets you free! I should never have thrown your companionship away. Leave this place. Don't miss out on Peace for me! That's the truth! Oscar has a coin appear in his hand.

MG tells Kaleb the Squad has a problem. We need leaders, but you can't be one of them. Kaleb says you know what I did was to save Cleo. MG counters with Josie saved Cleo with the team's help. You're guilty. You can't take that out on the team. You have to earn their trust again. Jo arrives. Lizzie knocked me out. She's going to try to do the spell.

Hospital. A terminal man. We did everything we could. Make him comfortable. Doctor leaves and Lizzie removes her mirage ring.

Clark afraid of a monster below. Hope tosses him at the monster as bait. Time to find out which guy you are.

**Hope definitely has her father's sense of "humor" now.
**I assume it's still classically one coin per person. They can't all get past the Ferryman.

Lizzie starting the spell on the man and her father. Chanting. Someone's outside the door. A woman wants to say goodbye to her father. Please let me in!

The monster in the file room is stalking Clark. Clark at a dead end. Monster at the limit of its chains. Hope wants to speed this up. Who's it going to be? Ryan or Clark? She cuts a chain. The monsters turns and leaves. Hope says that's disappointing.

MG and the rest in the hospital looking for Lizzie. Josie sees Lizzie leave a room. Lizzie sinks to the floor. You didn't go through with it. I almost did. I found someone on the brink of death. His daughter was there, so I..... I thought I knew what the right thing was. Without Dad here, I don't know what that is. Everything is on pause. I don't know how long I can wait for him to wake up. I can't guarantee I won't do worse tomorrow. I think I need help.

**Lizzie, plenty of witches have been tempted to do what you were. Temptation isn't bad. It's the action that would be.
**While vampire blood doesn't work on brain injuries, it would fix the rest of Ric's damage so his body could focus on just one problem.

The scene like the beginning. Hope on the street. Cleo says this time will be different. Nature created balance near the site of the Tribrid's birth. Cleo stabs Hope with the tree stake. She closes the simulation box. Josie and Lizzie ask her to have a minute alone. They want to use the box.

Hope says that girl moves fast. Ryan doesn't blame Trudy. He knows being human sucks. But I've wanted a normal, boring family for as long as I can remember. I wish I was more like Trudy. Make fun of my life all you want. It's more than I've ever had. Hope says it's pathetic. He used to be jealous of her and her friends. He says you could've compelled me to come. You didn't. Some part of you knows it's wrong. Don't open the book. Go home. Before you do something you can't come back from.

Jed tells Kaleb we got Lizzie in time. Kaleb says MG is the right leader for the squad. Jed tries to apologize but Kaleb says you're good. Sorry about the fireball. Phone rings. It's Clark. There's an Argus on the loose. It's off Route 50. Acting weird. Good luck.

Ryan promises no more secrets. Trudy asks to know more about vampires. I want to know everything. Oh dear.

Kaleb says it was a wrong number. Tells Jed he'll train alone. Gotta go.

Finch asks Josie if she'd like company. Lizzie's in the box alone. Finch says some problems other people can't fix for you. Josie thought Lizzie had done the spell and she was glad because he'd be back and I wouldn't have to figure this out alone. Now she's gone, too. Finch says when your sister is around, there's no room for you to be messed up. Come here. They spoon. I'm not the therapy box, but I can hold you and you can be however you need to be. The world won't fall apart of you break down a bit.

Landon and Ted watch Oscar go with the Ferryman. And Ted now has a coin. He gives it to Landon. I made a promise. Won't go without you. Coin appears. Self-sacrifice is always the answer! He cackles. Sorry. I'm a work in progress. Ric says aren't we all. Got room for a third?

Next ep - Dec. 2 - We need to get to Hope emotionally. Lizzie says Wrong. We need to kill Hope Mikaelson. Hope says I'm not afraid of anything. A man says nature always finds a loophole.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment