Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2022

#Legacies 4.15 - “Everything That Can Be Lost May Also Be Found” live blog #TheOriginals #alwaysandforever #tribrid #vampires #witches #werewolves #Mabekah #Kolvina

“Everything That Can Be Lost May Also Be Found”
ALWAYS AND FOREVER – Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) continues to be swirled in confusion and fighting her humanity, which results in her seeing the people who mean the most to her: Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt), Marcel (guest star Charles Michael Davis), Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic), and Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel). Kaleb (Chris Lee) wants to introduce Cleo (Omono Okojie) to his world, including those who had the most profound influence on his path. Meanwhile, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) devises a plan to get in someone’s good graces. The episode was written and directed by Brett Matthews (#411). Original airdate 4/14/2022.

@natebuzz







Image credit: The CW




cast photos

Episode 15:

Rousseau's! Home wakes up in New Orleans. She thinks it's a memory. Maybe I'm losing it. Rebekah comes out! Welcome home, little one. It's going to be good to have you back. Hope says her humanity is never coming back. We'll see about that.

MG finds Ric on the floor of his office. Helps him up. Ric fell without his cane. Hope's in a spell. Ric tells MG to prep the Squad for what's coming. MG isn't sure how to prepare them for a war with the gods. Ric cannot accept casualties of anyone that isn't fully accepting of what they're facing. Ric says he's having an old friend stop by for advice. Go on. Your Squad needs you. Ric takes a bottle out of the drawer. And a crystal.

Kaleb and Cleo eating pancakes. First date. Kids about introducing her to his family. But they are seeing his hometown. And he thinks someone can help her with the loss of her powers. Does this friend know we're coming? Probably. But not because I told her.

Aurora and Lizzie have Ben tied to a tree. What do we do with the key once we have it? Aurora says every move we take must be considered. How do we identify the right sarcophagus and how do we deal with Jen? Lizzie agrees to talk about getting past Jen. Ben wakes up and says Jen's smarter than she appears. He offers to help them.

Hope says get out of my head. Ric told Rebekah about Hope's days. Hope says no one was showing up for parent-teacher conferences. Rebekah apologizes for being more absent than they'd like. There are reasons for that. Your humanity is flickering. Vincent is anchoring Hope for astral projection. We are in New Orleans. Everything happening here is very real. Hope doesn't want to play. You'll miss the show. Rebekah says it's Klaus' funeral today.

**A bit late for that? It's been years since Klaus and Elijah died. You can have a service without a body. Or with their ashes.

Inside Rousseau's. Hope is cranky. Rebekah reveals an urn with the pendants on it. Hope says she's not sharing her feelings. My dead boyfriend showed me Star Wars. Luke facing Vader in the cave and seeing his face. Rebekah says this is real and Niklaus is in this urn. We used magic. Freya appears. Once of these days, we'll meet under happier circumstances.

Ben says cut the key out of me and destroy it. Lizzie says they want the time god. Kronos. Ben wants to go back to Ashur's time. Aurora doesn't trust him. He says manipulating Jen is the one part of their plan he's certain to participate in.

Lizzie tells Jen she and Aurora had a falling out. Tells Jen she doesn't want to go to an event alone. Jen's eyes light up at what it is.

Kaleb brings Cleo to Mavis. She found me when I was in transition. She has a gift. Cleo asks him how he turned. He says today is about her, not him. Mavis opens the door and greets her.

Hope says I understand why my dad used to dagger you all the time. Freya thought Hope was strong enough to handle it. Being feared and being strong are two different things. Hope says you're scared. Is that why you didn't bring the little rugrat with you? Freya says I was sad for you. Rebekah says our greatest strength is family. Freya named her boy Niklaus because his name means something. So does yours. Maybe you'll understand that when you're a parent. Hope thinks she can't have a child. That's why Rebekah wants the Cure. Rebekah points out Nik had Hope as a hybrid. You're a tribrid. Freya says it's just as possible for you to conceive as Hayley did. Hope tells them to stop.  But they didn't bring her here to hurt her.

Hope marches outside. Passes her hand through a little toy. Marcel says you don't want him back, do you?

The little tin soldier. He was in a dark place when she gave it to him. It reminds him of when he wasn't. She finally sits next to him. He says he's wearing one of Elijah's old suits. LOL. He asks her to come back inside and lay Klaus to rest. She says he'll never be at rest unless he knows she's okay. He keeps pushing. Do we have a deal or not.

Young Ric! No beard! The Ric young enough to want all vampires dead. Current Ric wants to know if Young Ric sees a ruthless angle he doesn't. But Young Ric says all the students will die. Should be because they're all monsters. And the only way I relate to you is that you're still a drunk.

Mavis Macon sometimes sees the future. Never on purpose, but she'll try to help Cleo. Offers her hands. Close your eyes. Let your mind wander and we'll see where it takes us. The house shakes. Kaleb is worried. Wants them to stop. Cleo opens her eyes and her magic is bright. She passes out. Mavis says ask her what she saw once she wakes up.

Jen loved the show. Wanna get coffee and an edible? Lizzie stops at a farm. Jen loves horses. Doesn't everyone? Not my father. He smote my horse when I was a kid because I spent more time with it than making weapons for him. Lizzie brought apples. How did you know I'd like monster trucks? Horses? How I'd feed them? Where's Ben? It's pretty obvious you don't really want to be my friend.

Aurora found the key in his kidney. He asks her to please unchain him. She doesn't trust him. Suppose I should kill you know. make sure you don't follow me. She likes Elizabeth. But she likes making decisions. Ben says the only one that can grant a boon is my father. Don't do this. She says you'll have to trust me. Won't you? And speeds off. Ben has to free himself.

Inside. We were hoping you'd come back. Marcel and Rebekah are married! Hope asks who the extra plate it for. Elijah? Oh come on, that was funny. Freya says you'll be surprised how close you are. Kol arrives! Right on time. Hope says he's late. He says I'll happily come to my favorite niece. Because we need your help. With what, Uncle Kol? They can't decide where to spread Klaus' ashes. The only solution they agreed upon was leaving the decision to Hope.

Hope is still mean. Freya says it's true. We don't know what to do without you. Rebekah tells Marcel I knew you were the man for me. He tells Hope she could leave any time she wanted. Rebekah says answer the question honestly. Hope sits at the table. Says if it was up to the person I used to be, I'd want him with me. So I could find the perfect spot. So he'd always be with me.... Kol says so it shall be. Davina was gutted she couldn't come. Perhaps we'll pay a visit. They love Hope. Always. And Forever. Hope is crying. Says it didn't work. I'm still here. But do it her other self.

Aurora at the sarcophagi. Phone rings. She picks it up. Lizzie says Ben might be dangerous. Jen told me he'd do anything to get his boyfriend back. Kronos isn't in any of those. Jen says the only way Ben's curse is broken is by their father. Aurora agrees to wait. Ben knocks her out and picks up the key. He'd cut off his hand to get out of the chains.

**So, Ben's been twisted by centuries with a curse. Totally selfish as long as he gets his original boyfriend back. Lovely.

Street is empty at night. Hope doesn't want to talk with Humanity Hope. I'll crush you. Humanity Hope says maybe in the past. I can finally kick your ass. Sends Hope flying.

Lizzie and Jen arrive. There's a pool of blood. And all the coffins are gone!

Hope says if you're so powerful, why did you sit back and let me do all the awful things I did? Humanity says You feel things. Anger. Rage. You are the most emotional person I've ever met and I know Lizzie Saltzman. Hope attacks her. Humanity says you're the worst parts of me. Hope says you'll never be in control again. I'm the strong one! Stakes Humanity. But it didn't hurt. Only red oak can kill the tribrid, remember? I am my father's daughter, not you. Today reminded me how much he and my family loved and sacrificed for me. I have to be worthy of that. You're just a phase, and in case you didn't notice, I'm over it. Stakes and hugs her darker self. Who ashes away. Our girl is back.

Lizzie and Jen. If those are pot brownies, I might say yes. Jen says they're leftover comfort burritos. Beef or veggie? Lizzie says I shouldn't be making decisions. I've screwed up so many things. Even when trying to fix them. I've hurt so many. And Aurora. Jen says if you tell me your story, maybe I can help.

Cleo wakes up while Kaleb is cleaning. Cleo hopes she had a bad dream. I felt so rudderless without my magic. Not certain I want whatever this is. Kaleb asks for what she saw. Please. Cleo says many innocent people will die if we don't stop the gods from returning to this world. Including our friends. He won't let the world end without that second date. She says you're  good man, Kaleb. He's trying.

Ric's beard is gone! MG returns to the office. Nice to see Ric's face again. How'd things go with the Squad? No one's leaving. They trust us to lead them into battle, if it comes to that. MG doesn't know if he can fight Lizzie. She knocks and walks in with Jen. She said I should come home and talk to you. Lizzie wants to run. Ric says no, wait! They hurry to her and hug her. She says I think I did a really bad thing.

Semi truck stops on a road. Ben has Aurora in the cab. He gets out and goes to the back. His hand has regrown. Puts a kept in a sarcophagus and opens it.

Hope wakes up in a sigil in the cell. Humanity is back in Hope's body. The dark part says the war between us isn't over.

April 28 - Hope, you can't face a god alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment